BDSM Manor Ch. 04: Buried Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a drink and flopped down next to him.

Alex was hanging from a ceiling hook by his wrists. Covered in sweat, his hair drenched, hanging over his face.

Judging by his heaving breaths he was pretty close to exhaustion.

Keira was holding him in place from behind, a vibrating dildo deep in his ass, no doubt hard against his prostate. While Casey held his balls, her fingers dancing up and down his cock.

His entire body convulsed with each tap of her fingers. He was gagged and blindfolded.

"How many times have they made him cum since you fucked him?" I asked.

"Next time will make four," Curtis grinned, "Poor lad's exhausted."

Despite this, we could see him getting hard again.

"You know he literally went down on his knees and begged me not to let them play with him," Curtis said, "he had tears in his eyes and everything. If I didn't know Keira and Casey so well, I would have given in."

"What did he say when you told him tough luck?" I asked.

"Little sod just grinned, shrugged and went 'Oh well, worth a try' winding me up."

I laughed.

Alex's moans increased as Casey started to push her thumb around his head of his cock. Then she started pecking at it with darty little motions of her fingers.

His entire body jumped each time, his head fell back, and he started to pant.

"Is that the thing he doesn't like?"

"Don't fall for it, he adores everything they do to him."

With a cry, Alex came all over Casey's hand. She ruthlessly continued to stroke him until he went limp.

I went over and helped them to lower him to the floor.

Keira used a cool cloth to soothe him as he came round, already smiling and reaching for Casey to give her a thank you kiss.

"Stay for dinner," I said to Curtis, "we're just on wind down now. I won't take advantage of you."

Curtis cracked up at the idea of him and me, as he nodded.

Smiling at the girls helping Alex towards the bathroom, I went to order dinner for my friend, my slaves, and (my smile widened) my fiancé.

LATE JUNE -- BDSM MANOR

I entered the pool area, annoyed to see no naked, kneeling slaves waiting for me.

The tails were laid out, along with all the bondage and other equipment, but no one there.

It wasn't like I expected them to kneel waiting for hours. I always let the door slam, specifically so they could get into position. So, what was going on?

I walked into the changing room my mood uncertain. The scene that awaited me immediately roused my concern.

Casey was sat on the couch in a robe, pale and upset. Keira was sat next to her in T-Shirt and panties. Alex was knelt at her feet, holding her hand, bare chested, and bare feet, his jeans loose around his hips.

They had clearly been in the middle of getting ready.

Alex looked around at my footsteps, his dark eyes concerned, and it was immediately apparent that I was not looking at my slave right now. I was looking at my kick ass, sexy as hell, fiancé.

I knelt and took Casey's other hand, "What's going on? Are you ill sweetheart?"

Casey kept her eyes down but started to cry harder.

"She felt a little dizzy and nauseous," Alex said, "I had to catch her a bit quick."

"I'm better now. I feel better now," Casey insisted, still crying.

"You can't go in the pool if you're unwell," I said.

I took her chin in my hand and forced her to meet my eyes. She didn't say anything but looked terrified.

Suddenly, looking at her I knew, and I was furious.

"Master, please," she sobbed grabbing for me, but I stood quickly and took three steps away, literally vibrating with rage.

I didn't risk looking at her. I wanted to slap her and despite my hobbies and interests, I was horrified at the urge.

Yes, I am a dominant man and I have played with, hurt, beaten and even tortured men and women for my amusement and theirs, but I had never hurt anyone that way. Never.

Never without consent.

I turned back and came face to face with Alex.

My heart sank as I realized the man that I had fallen in love with, could read me so well that he was standing between me and our friend.

To protect her.

"Fuck," I cursed and turned away again.

"Master?" he queried, cautiously.

"Take her upstairs and calm her down, I'll be with you shortly," I spat out and left without looking back.

Twenty minutes later I walked into our rooms with Sadie, our head nurse Rachel, John, and Casey's husband Paul.

Paul belongs to Sadie, and has an unusual kink, in that he really doesn't mind whether the activity is sexual or not, as long as he has no control.

Quite often he would be sent to help in the kitchens, or in the garden.

Today, we had located him in his most regular spot. A glory hole in the downstairs bathroom, where he sits most weekends, waiting for cocks to come through the hole for him to worship.

Sadie says he is the easiest slave she has ever owned. Happy in his hole, as long as he has no power.

I have a lot of respect for Paul, as in his 'day to day' life, he is actually a surgeon, and I cannot imagine how bad the pressure must be on him.

He was immediately concerned at seeing Casey so upset. She clung to him, but he held her at arm's length and asked one question.

"How long?"

"About four and a half months," she mumbled to the floor.

Paul's smile flashed and he kissed her, but then he became more serious.

"Casey, what did you do?"

She started to speak but he stopped her and stood, motioning to me that I should take over.

I walked forward and grabbing her none too gently, pulled her to her feet.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alex move forward but Paul held him back, "Let him deal with her," he said quietly.

"What the HELL were you thinking?" I bellowed.

"Master please."

I released her and took a step back, she stood and trembled, her eyes flooded and begging. I had never seen Casey in such a state.

"When did you find out?" I demanded.

"Pretty much straight away," Casey admitted, hunching her shoulders.

"You lied to me, for over four months."

"No, Master no."

"YOU LIED TO ME," I shouted, and then paced, gripping my hair, "Oh dear God, you were in the bear pit yesterday," I was horrified.

"I'm fine, Master I'm fine I promise. I was just a little dizzy."

I ignored her and looked at Rachel, "Could she have been hurt?"

Rachel was reassuring, "Well, it certainly can't happen again, but I'm sure everything is fine. Lots of protection," she glanced at Casey, "the baby is about pepper sized, deep inside, if anything was going wrong we would know by now."

I heard Alex whisper, "Baby?" and turn to hug Paul, who grinned and hugged him back.

Keira made a move towards Casey, but I held up a hand to stop her.

I turned back to her, "You know I would never have let you into the bear pit or allowed you into the pool in bondage if I had known."

"Master please," Casey begged, "I need my tail."

"You are not going into your tail again," I stated bluntly, and watched Casey sink to the floor. Keira immediately went to comfort her.

I looked at Paul and he nodded, watching me.

We had agreed on the way to the rooms that Casey had done a stupid thing, and that I would lead any punishment.

I was upset with Casey, but her despair was punishment enough, and now I needed her to calm down.

I sat next to Casey, pulled her into my lap and kissed her. Speaking gently now.

"Hush, stop this. You are not going into your tail until at least six months post-birth, and then only once you have been cleared."

"Oh, Oh," she clung to me desperately.

I took her face in my hands and made her look at me.

"Let me make myself very clear. I will never, NEVER, let you go."

"Oh God Master, I was so scared, I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

I looked up at Rachel, "Paul and Sadie will bring her up for a check in a short while."

She nodded, acknowledging my dismissal, and left us.

Sadie settled everyone down, all eyes on me and Casey, still on the floor.

I looked at Keira and Alex.

"Casey and Paul asked permission from Sadie and I to try for a baby about a year ago," I explained.

Sadie nodded, sitting next to Paul, and stroking his arm, at this point today she was hovering somewhere between friend and mistress.

"Yes, and since we agreed and knew they were trying, the three of us," she waved to include John, "have been discussing how we would proceed in the hope that they would be successful."

She leaned over and kissed Paul's cheek, "Congratulations."

He blushed a little and grinned, "Thank you, Mistress."

I looked at Alex, "That's why I am always so careful about us using condoms, and they go into a particular disposal bin."

"The one in the bathroom," Alex realized out loud.

"Yea," I confirmed," they're checked post use. Disgusting, but had we had a leakage we would at least have known as soon as possible."

"Master Aquarius, may I?" Paul asked permission to speak.

"Yes of course, but for today and this conversation you don't need to 'Master' me!"

"Oh," he shook his head, looking pleadingly at Sadie, "it wouldn't feel right."

"Whatever you are comfortable with," Sadie reassured him.

Paul nodded and looked at Alex, "Casey and I agreed that we would prefer to carry on as normal and take the small risk of impregnation by Master Aquarius or you. I don't believe it's very likely, but it would be an honour anyway and I would love the child equally as much."

"Wow," was all Alex could manage to croak out.

I laughed slightly at his reaction, "We haven't had any issues, and to be honest we have kept vaginal intercourse to a minimum anyway. I have no doubt that you are the father, congratulations Paul."

He smiled fully at me, but still said," Thank you, Master."

Casey had calmed in my arms, so I gently now, pulled her to her feet and gave her a hug.

"Sadie and I will continue to give both of you what you need, and let me say this very clearly, neither of us have any claim on your child."

"Christ, I'm not opening a day care centre," Sadie complained, and we all laughed.

"We have plans," I confirmed raising Casey's face to look at me, "can you trust us?"

"Master, I need my pain, I need you."

I kissed her, "And we have plans. Can you trust us?" I demanded.

Casey looked at me for a few moments and then smiled, still a little teary, "Yes, Master, I trust you."

"Of course," Paul agreed, looking from me to Sadie.

"Then for today," Sadie said, "we are going to get you checked over, then you are both going home to let this sink in. We'll talk more next weekend."

Casey looked up at me and I kissed her one last time, "Please let Rachel check you over then go and get some rest. I'll call you tomorrow."

Casey nodded then looked at me, her lips trembling, "I'm so sorry Master, I was so scared you would send me away."

"Never," I confirmed, "and it's in the past."

Once it was just me, Keira, and Alex, I let out a shaky breath and turned to face the music.

Alex was watching me, but it was one of those rare occasions when I could not read his expression.

"The chances of you or I making Casey pregnant were next to nil," I stated.

His eyes stayed steady on mine.

"Master, my body is yours. You could use me to impregnate all the female slaves in the Manor if you wanted to."

I huffed out a half laugh, "True, but what I actually want to know is, are you mad at me?"

"No," he said, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

Alex laughed and relaxed slightly, "If there had been a problem with a condom, would you have told me?"

"Yes of course, straight away."

He nodded, satisfied.

"Okay," I took another deep breath and looked at both of them.

"Downstairs," I began, "I was upset and-."

Keira held up a hand to stop me; I was so surprised that I stopped talking.

"I wanted to as well," she said.

"What?"

"I wanted to slap her. I guessed what had happened, and the fact she had taken such a risk and not trusted us. I wanted to slap some sense into her."

She stood up, and smoothed her hair, "Of course I never would, and neither would you."

"You're so sure?" I asked.

"Yes."

I pointed at Alex, "He wasn't."

"What?" Alex asked, looking confused.

"You stood between us," I said, unable to keep the hurt from my voice, "You felt you needed to protect Casey from me."

"No," he denied, "No that wasn't it. I was coming to do this."

Alex moved forward and grabbed hold of me, pulling me tight against him.

"You were so upset, and I didn't understand why," he mumbled into my neck.

"Jesus Christ," I gripped him back, laughing and pulling Keira between us when she tugged at my arm, "I'm sorry. I'm a fucking mess today."

"It's in the past," Keira repeated my words back to me, her voice muffled as her face was now pressed between our chests.

We both laughed and eased back slightly.

"It's in the past," she said again, "Let's go for a walk and get lunch in the pub, then we can come back and play."

"You are very bossy today young lady," I said.

"Yes, I am," she agreed owning it, "you can punish me later Master, for now, I want lunch."

-x

Later that day, after a lazy lunch, I took Keira and Alex in hand.

Keira whimpered slightly as I pushed two lubed fingers deep into her ass, stretching and preparing her.

She was braced on Alex's stomach, straddling him, and already impaled on his cock.

Alex and I are generous but average size, I'm a little thicker I guess, but the only porn star size cock in these parts is John.

Keira is very petite though, so with Alex deep inside her she was already full. She shifted and moaned, restless as my slippery fingers slid in and out.

Alex was trying to thrust up into her, but he was restricted as I had bound his hands behind his back, his ankles together and gagged him.

Wickedly demoting him to a sex toy, and he was frustrated.

Incredibly aroused, highly infuriated, thrilled at his lack of control and in submissive heaven, as he grumbled behind his gag and tried to gain some friction.

Grinning at him, I covered and lubed myself, wiped my hands on a towel and pulled Keira up against me.

Wrapping one of my arms around her waist and gripping her breast, I took her face in my other hand and turned her mouth to mine.

Kissing her as I slipped carefully, but deeply into her ass. Alex moaned under us as Keira cried out into my mouth.

I continued kissing her. Capturing her sobs as Alex and I took her into a rhythm.

"Please Master," Keira managed to gasp, as she wound one hand into my hair. The other she pressed to my hand and encouraged me to squeeze her breast harder.

I began to squeeze and tug cruelly at her tits, my other hand moving to her neck, as I controlled her movements and her pain. Taking her higher and higher as I thrust harder into her.

As she came, she went limp and was like a rag doll, held against my body as the two of us continued to hammer ourselves inside her until we also came.

Keira groaned in pain as I slipped out of her, but she was smiling and softly rubbing herself.

Alex was breathing hard as he watched her, still beyond turned on.

I lifted Keira easily, allowing Alex's still semi-hard cock to slip out of her, and I moved her up a little, so that she was straddling his waist, before lowering her across his chest.

She still had one hand against her clit and continued to gently touch herself as she snuggled into Alex's neck and the warmth of his body.

Alex, well aware of her movements, just groaned in dismay, as he could bring neither her nor himself any relief.

Chuckling, I dealt with Alex's condom, then cleaned him and Keira up with a warm cloth before heading for the bathroom and sorting myself out.

When I came out, Keira was starting to shiver, so I pulled a cover over all three of us as we snuggled in the bed. Keira was still sprawled across Alex, I stroked her back as she relaxed into a snooze.

Still grinning at Alex as he glared at me in frustration.

I too must have dozed off for a while. Keira woke me by stroking my hair.

I blinked and sat up slightly. She was now snuggled into my arms, and she winked, put a finger to her lips and pointed at Alex.

Looking over I saw that Alex, no doubt after tipping Keira from his body and towards me, was now on his stomach, rubbing himself awkwardly against the bed, his hands still bound behind him.

He was grunting softly behind the gag, and clearly desperate to get himself off.

He froze when I cleared my throat and managed to turn his head and look at me.

I simply raised one eyebrow and he moaned, pressing his forehead into the pillow.

"Busted," Keira said happily, as I pulled Alex over onto his back, his cock pointing skywards and throbbing.

"You want to cum?" I asked him, he nodded quickly, his eyes pleading.

"But you didn't think to wait for permission?" Alex winced and watched me cautiously.

"Keira," I said softly, still holding Alex's gaze.

"Yes Master?"

"Go and fetch Alex's cage."

Alex groaned and his head fell back as Keira jumped from bed with a quick, "Yes Master," and ran from the room.

I opened my eyes wide in feigned horror," Oh dear, someone needs to learn a lesson."

Alex just moaned and closed his eyes, but he couldn't completely hide his look of satisfaction.

In the end Keira had to blow Alex off as there was no other way of getting rid of his erection, he was so excited by the thought of use, chastity, and punishment.

I had released his ankles and fitted the cage to his sensitive cock once he was soft. Then I re-bound his hands in front of him, before telling Keira to grab a robe.

"You're done for tonight," I told her, "It's this one needs some punishment."

Once Keira was covered, I pulled on some jeans and much to Alex's confusion, led them both to the door.

Alex was still gagged so he had not been able to ask any questions. He was now shaking with excitement as he realized his punishment was going to be public.

I took them down the main staircase to the lobby, careful that Alex didn't stumble with his cock painfully caged and sore.

One of our minders was waiting in the lobby, chatting with a couple of dominants who had been milling around. Curtis was there and also his slave Chris.

They turned when we arrived.

"Barry says that he is setting up a punishment," Curtis said, "what are you up to?"

"Alex tried to cum without permission," I told him.

He gasped dramatically, a hand over his heart, making Alex laugh behind his gag.

"You naughty boy," Curtis grinned and started to fondle Alex's balls turning his laugh into a groan.

Alex is normally only in chastity when he is in his tail. He enjoys being controlled that way, but he is more into pain.

Curtis and Chris have a major chastity kink, and Curtis has been known to retain control of Chris' cock for weeks at a time.

I pulled Alex over to the bottom of the staircase and tied him to it. Not uncomfortably, he could move a little.

Barry had set up a heater as requested, so he would not get chilled standing around naked.

I smiled at Curtis and nodded towards Alex's balls, "That's exactly what he needs," I said.

"What? Rub the magic bollocks?" Curtis asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Teasing."

Curtis laughed at Alex's moan, half pleasure, half dismay, and called Chris over.

"Lick his balls," Curtis instructed, and Chris (who was also in a chastity cage) knelt down and begin to suck and lick at Alex's balls and already quivering thighs.

"Right," I said to Alex, "I hope you have a nice evening."

I showed him the sign that would be displayed next to him on which I had written the instructions.

'Please tease me. I am not allowed to cum.'

Then I blindfolded him.

"Either Barry or I will be here," I reassured him, and he nodded. I managed to understand, "Thank you Master," from behind the gag.