Be Adult

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The top sheet disappeared and it was skin on skin. He got his hands under on my boobs and nipples. Sometimes he actually got on his elbows. It was a long time before I felt his balls hitting between my thighs and trying to slap against my clit. He had the most sensuous fuck muscles. With him on my butt I could feel his muscles flexing. I said, "Don't ever stop doing that. Any way you want to is fine with me. Harris was right."

Five minutes, just five minutes, and I felt an orgasm coming on. Don was pumping and I didn't want to interrupt anything so I buried my face in my pillow and held on. I was so turned on my g-spot was working. It actually wasn't there. It was a spot where there wasn't that much insulation between the clit nerves and the wall of my vagina. When the clit is pumped up it extends and gets sensitive about right there. I was pumped up and his dick plowing right against it got me over the top.

I don't know if he noticed. He was grunting some and maintaining a fantastic rhythm. He was careful not to pop it in too far but he was in new places for me. I was good to go. No problems so I quit thinking about that and got Don and his dick on my mind. I wanted to get with him so I finally said, "Turn me over when you can."

I heard him get out an 'ok' and I raised my butt into him more. He didn't want to stop just to turn me over. He was kissing my neck and rubbing the side of my hip and licking me on the shoulders. He slowed down and slipped off and I turned over and got around his waist and pulled him over before he could take another breath. He started pushing his dick at me between my thighs as he got straightened and in position and finally hit my vagina.

Two strokes and he was way in. His balls were closer now and he got into me more than he was on my back. I had a momentary pain but it was in my groin and it went away quickly. Muscle probably. His stomach was flat and marvelous on mine. My breasts tilted him up a little and we could kiss and smile at each other. He could easily bend down for my nipples. Years of practice on Sandra for sure.

I couldn't believe the depth and stamina he was holding forth with. I had my legs wrapped over his and went from that to resting my heels on his buns to feel his deep thrusts. A couple of times I got my hands on his hips and could feel each side suck in when he pulled his muscles together to provide power to his dick movements making big dimples on both sides of his ass.

I was sure he was just getting going. He was hard as a rock and getting better. I was fine, no oddities and I could feel him all up in and I had no reason to slow down. I had never had a dick in me this far, and it was in me far, so I didn't know if I should pump with him yet. Maybe I needed to let him go by himself but I started moving up when he came down a very small amount and as it got better for me I got into him more. It would cut down on the length he had to thrust and extend his strength.

We could fuck longer and more comfortably. We weren't crazily trying to out fuck each other. Sandra crossed my mind more than I wanted but it was too late for that. He had a hand wrapped on one of my buns pulling it up and apart. I thought he might be heading for his first orgasm as there had to be more than one. Time extended and he didn't let go. He was playfully having fun with my body while fucking.

He slowed a minute or two later and said, "If you would like can you turn over, doggy?"

"Don, you're absolutely a silly person." I turned over and got on my knees, out, head down and turned out. My back was swayed down to pull my working spaces up and back. He was in and going before his knees got in place. I felt both his hands on the inside of my thighs opening me up a little more. His balls were crashing into me well under and messing with my clit area again.

The thrill never stopped. His dick plowed so sweetly like it was effortless. Our natural lube plenty enough. My nerve endings all up and down both sides of my hips were screaming with pleasure. When he popped into my buns he spread my ass creating a momentary spike of pleasure then he came out, fully, and plowed again.

Nothing was getting worn and I saw no let up from Don. He must have been thinking of getting into me for years. I found every place on his body I could flick a little more pleasure at him and did. I rammed backwards when I could but not too much. I didn't want to overdo it or interfere with his natural strokes and instincts. I could work him or stay still and get fucked just as good.

He said, "Jean." Then nothing. Then, "Jean, I hope you're still on the pill or I might get you pregnant. I don't think I can stop or pull out. I don't want to stop or pull out."

I almost shouted, "You don't have to stop." I pushed my vagina back and open as much as I could to get him in as far as he could go. I knew he was going to ram it in when he let go. All of a sudden her let out a strange Grrrrrr and pushed my body about 5 inches up my pillow. I pushed back and he didn't get all the way out before he did it again. His full thrust distance was longer than the time between his semen coming out.

This happened three or four times and he finally got in sync and pushed in and paused and out and went again. His whole system was working overtime getting me filled up. We both collapsed and lay there. After I got my breath back I took stock. My nipples were a little sore, other than that I had a little muscle fatigue but that was normal. Some wine and breathing and I could go again. He wasn't going to get away with just one fuck.

I had my legs clamped together to keep from making a mess. I got some stuffing's and went to the bathroom. When I came back Don had his eyes open and was smiling. His dick was limp, over on his hip gap. Even soft it could be used to clean a toilet. I'm sorry I thought that. I washed off his dick and dried it, paying attention to the sensitive head and balls. It was fun drying his hair. I got to go all around his dick and hold it up and twist it around and stuff.

I had wicked thoughts about baseball bats and fallen trees and bridges over the river Kwai. He tried to flick it and it sort of acted drunk. I bent over and got it between my lips and sucked like crazy, just once. He came up like he just woke up from being dead with his eyes wide and seeing me down on his dick settled back down. I womened up.

I wondered how it was anchored down in his body to be able to do what he did. Harris too. I felt Harris all over down at the bottom once trying to find out where it went. He really liked me doing that. Don and I finally got settled beside each other and then the other thing happened on this same Saturday.

The phone rang. Don and I looked at each other but Sandra and Harris were away. Had to be a normal call. I never could let the machine get it so I answered, "Hello." Pause. "Yes." Pause. "Yes." Pause. "Ok."

I turned to Don and gave him the phone.

He sat up looking at me and put the phone to his ear and said, "Hello." Pause. "Uh, Yes." Pause. "Ok." Pause. "Bye."

Don looked at me and said, "What did Sandra say?"

I said, "It wasn't Sandra, it was Harris and he said..."

Don interrupted and said, "You were talking to Harris?" I shook my head 'yes' and Don said, "Ok. Well, what did he say?"

"He said, "Hi. 'Did you and Don fuck?', and I said 'Yes', I mean I can't lie to Harris, and he said, 'Great, is Don there now?, and I said 'Yes, and he said, 'Give the phone to him', and I said Ok. What did he say?

"I didn't talk to him," he said. "Harris wasn't on the phone. It was Sandra."

"It was Sandra. Sandra was on the phone." My mouth was hanging open staring at Don. "What did she say?"

"She said, 'Hello yourself. Jean's good in the sack isn't she?', I said 'Yes', and she said, 'Sorry to do this to you. Harris and I've been together all afternoon. We're going to go one more time then take a shower and get dressed. See you two later. We'll go out to dinner, ok', and I said, 'ok', and she said 'bye', and I said 'bye'."

We sat staring at each other, our mouths hanging open, eyes large. The phone started making that awful sound and I sat it back in the base. Don tilted his head and a grin started to spread and it was contagious and spread to me. Pretty soon we were roaring. We were just too giddy to fuck. He played with me when we could stop talking a minute or two.

I played with him. I did get him up. Up close he was amazing. I measured him and from my entrance up my body you wouldn't believe where I wound up. Don was very proud of that. We showered and got dressed. It was a stunning development. We were both nervous nevertheless. Sandra and Harris finally got here and were a mountain of good cheer. They were so happy and that got contagious. We all finally got synced.

All four of us was infested with this wonderful streak of sensual fun that lasted for years and there was never a problem. Other than our regular sex sessions, every few months I get to sit on the sofa with Don and get his pants down and play with him. Sometimes I do oral on him and sometimes he does me although mostly we fuck but I look forward to those times on the sofa with his pants down.

I found out he has two or three cock rings he uses to simulate being fully in Sandra. He hits something up inside and it slowly gets sore. Don says the cock rings are fine, work great. I was the first women he's been actually fully in since early college. Oh, and Harris and Sandra are a perfect match.

It was everything we imagined and we were all so lucky.

12