Be careful What You Wish For, Cuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" he questioned. Flora flicked her hair behind her shoulder and shut the door behind her.

"I have a little gift for you baby," she said. Jorge felt like a deer in headlights.

Gift?

"What kind of gift?"

"Let's go upstairs to our room and you can find out, okay?"

A lump formed in Jorge's throat. What could possibly be in the bag. Flora motioned with her hand for him to go upstairs. The look on her face meant business. Jorge felt as if there was a tone shift in the air. He turned around and scurried right back up the stairs and into the bedroom before sitting on the edge of the bed in wait of his wife.

Five minutes later Flora came into the room.

Jorge's jaw almost dropped to the ground. Even though he just came a short while ago he was aroused all over again.

Flora laid out all the toys she bought on the bed. Jorge's eyes almost bugged out of his head. Was she going to use all of those on him? Today?

"I'm not going to just bend you over and beat you. I think we need to start slow," Flora said collecting the toys. She put the rope, paddle, and crop away but left the handcuffs on the bed.

Flora sat beside Jorge with the handcuffs left behind her back. She entangled her fingers through his thick brown hair.

"Tonight, you're mine."

"Yes."

"That's yes Mistress to you, sub," she spat at him whilst tugging his head back by his hair.

There was a strain in Jorge's neck. Excitement sparked through his body. He couldn't believe what was happening. Flora was truly taking charge. Her entire demeanor had changed.

"Um, yes Mistress," Jorge stuttered out. He was unsure of himself. Fantasy and reality were becoming one in the same, this woozy feeling came over Jorge's mind. He was falling into sub space and Flora probably didn't even know what that was. He pushed that thought out of his mind though and just focused on the moment. All the details could be sorted out later.

"That's much better. How does it feel to acknowledge me as your superior hmm?"

"It feels good, Mistress."

"I like how that sounds. Shirt off, now," she demanded before letting go of his hair. He slipped his t-shirt over his head. His cock was hardening by the second. "Now your pants." Jorge ripped them from his body.

In one fowl swoop Flora snatched Jorge's wrists and put them against the bed post. She cuffed him before he could even realize what had happened.

"What the fuck," Jorge exclaimed. He received a light slap to the face that left him speechless.

He looked up to see Flora hovering over him shaking her head side to side in disapproval.

"You're mine Jorge. Mine to do whatever I want with," Flora growled in his ear.

The possessive language Flora was using sent Jorge up the wall. Arousal flooded his body as he fixated in on his wife, Mistress, wondering what she was going to do next. In all the years they had been married her taking charge like this was not just a fantasy but something Jorge thought would be impossible. He thought Flora would be far too proper and conservative to ever think about being the dominant one in their bedroom.

Flora ran her hands down his legs like he was a piece of meat. His cock was struggling to come to attention. This was not lost on Flora. She tried to ignore it though she figured he just needed a little bit more to get himself revved up so to speak.

Jorge struggled against his restraints. He was not used to this.

"Don't you like the handcuffs baby?" Flora teased.

"I don't mind them," Jorge replied.

"Just remember, slut, it doesn't matter what you like you're doing this for my pleasure. Okay?"

Flora felt like she was reading from a script but it seemed to work on Jorge nonetheless.

His eyes widened and he nodded.

"Maybe I will buy some ropes though. So you can have some variety in being tied up," Flora then said.

She grabbed Jorge's face in one of her hands squeezing his cheeks before pressing her lips against his. Forceful and dominant. She was taking the kiss from him, she was biting his lip, she was leading it all.

Jorge kissed back with fervor, as best he could since his arms were stuck above his head in handcuffs. He groaned as she nipped and sucked on his lips before peppering rough kisses down his body. Once Flora reached Jorge's cock she stopped and looked up at him with glazed eyes.

"You'll have to earn blowjobs from now on," she breathed against the skin of his navel. Jorge wriggled. The word earn struck his mind and he shivered at the thought of earning anything to please his Mistress.

Jorge's cock twitched but he had just cum twenty or thirty minutes prior. He was losing his sense of time and he was growing nervous about his little soft cock.

"Yes Mistress."

Jorge barely noticed Flora leave him or move but soon she had a riding crop in her hand. She straddled Jorge backward so she was facing his thighs. Her round perky ass was sat just above his cock making him groan for how lucky he was to be graced with such a view. All by a woman who was willing to make his sex dreams come true.

A sting reverberated through Jorge's body. Flora had smacked the riding crop against his thigh. Pain and pleasure shot through him. A bolt of electricity went up his cock and he began to get hard.

"That's my boy," Flora teased before taking his cock in her hands. She helped him get the rest of the way up but both of them knew he was taking longer than usual. Jorge wondered if she would interrogate him about it. He also contemplated whether he would admit to what he did under that circumstance. In Jorge's defense he had no reason to believe his wife would come home and want to fuck him.

Jorge was finally hard. Not his proudest boner but he was hard enough that Flora could lift her supple body over him and put his cock inside her. He gasped at the wet warm feeling of her pussy squeezing around his length. He hoped he could stay buried deep inside of her as long as it would take to make them both cum.

"Mmhm, you feel so good inside me. Your cock is for my pleasure," Flora said before beginning to slide up and down Jorge's length. She pulled the riding crop back, beating his thighs whenever she felt like it as she rode him.

Flora was starting to get lost in the feeling of Jorge's cock inside her. She was enjoying hitting him as she fucked him. She wasn't sure if it was something she could get into but the more she embodied this dominatrix personality the more she was able to enjoy herself in that role and enjoy everything that came with that role.

Jorge laid beneath Flora just trying to concentrate on keeping a boner. He stared at his wife, listened to her dirty talking him, allowed the pain of her smacks to reverberate through his body. As moans began to escape Flora Jorge's cock slipped right out of her. He looked down to see his cock now soft. He knew it was soft but he was hoping that he was wrong that he just wasn't feeling right that he was hard all along.

"What the fuck," Flora groaned under her breath as she saw Jorge's flaccid cock.

"I'm sorry," Jorge grumbled.

"It's not your fault..." she said now in her normal non dominant voice. Jorge sighed. He shut his eyes and let some of his favourite AI scenarios run through his mind. Flora flipped herself around so she was now facing Jorge. She took the riding crop and smacked his chest, right over his nipples. Jorge shrieked in pain and finally his cock came to attention again.

Satisfied with herself Flora managed to climb back on top of him. She bounced on his cock hard and fast. She knew time was their enemy and she was planning on getting off. If Flora went without an orgasm then she would actually bite his head off. It wouldn't be just a playful punishment anymore, she knew she would actually get angry.

Flora threw her head back in pleasure as she rode Jorge. He was going between hard and semi soft but he managed to keep it inside her and she managed to grind against him in such a way that her clit was being stimulated. At the height of her pleasure Flora began to swing the riding crop around smacking Jorge's chest at random.

Pain shot through Jorge. He was not anywhere near as hard as when he was jacking himself off but the pain was helping him along nicely. He used all the strength he had to push his hips up into Flora and try to get her off. He wanted her to continue playing as his Mistress. He couldn't afford to make this a bad experience for her.

Pleasure soured through Flora. She dropped the riding crop and sunk her nails into Jorge's chest as she rode out her orgasm. It was long and hard and overtook her body. Her head tipped back and she squeezed her eyes shut as she tried desperately to squeeze ever last drop of pleasure out of herself. She groaned as she started to come down from her orgasm.

She went to continue riding Jorge but his cock all but deflated a minute or so later. It was as if his mind realized he no longer needed to be hard, so it didn't. Flora pulled off him frowning down at his little soft cock.

"I'm sorry," Jorge replied.

"I just don't understand," Flora said to him.

"You can sit on my face. I can get you off again?" he offered. Flora shook her head.

"I think I will just leave you here to think about what you could do better in the future whilst I go shower," she said. Before Jorge could protest Flora turned around and disappeared into their en suit.

***

The days passed and Flora came to forget what she did on her weekend away. She thought of it less and less until it was a distant memory in her mind. Jorge on the other hand continued to masturbate into oblivion.

Jorge's masturbation began to be of detriment to him but he was persistent in reading and creating AI stories. He wanted to move toward the ends of depravity. Whatever Jorge's sick little mind could come up with, he wanted to see it come to life.

Flora was out buying groceries that night whilst Jorge was in the living room, hand wrapped tight around his cock.

He had come up with a story about a man who was a sex slave to a rich domme and he could do nothing without asking for express permission. Something about how demeaning it all was drove Jorge up the wall. He knew he didn't actually want something that intense but his in his fantasies it was perfect.

He came after a painful forty five minutes of pumping his cock. His orgasm was intense, all encompassing. He shuddered from the pleasure. When he looked down though he noticed there was hardly any cum that had escaped his cock. One small squirt if that.

This had been happening to him. It was his main physical problem from the constant masturbation.

He didn't care too much though. Did he need to cum a big load every time? It didn't matter.

Jorge cleaned himself up and pushed the problems with his cock out of his mind. He waddled into the kitchen, his cock feeling like it almost had a friction burn.

The sound of the front door opening took Jorge's attention. He walked toward the front hall to see her carrying six grocery bags. She dropped them on the floor as soon as she saw him.

Wordlessly Jorge shuffled to pick up the groceries before taking them to the kitchen and putting them away.

When Jorge was done he turned around to go find something else to do now that Flora was home he came face to face with her wearing what could only be described in his mind as a 'domme outfit'. She was in a black corset and black laced thong. She looked sexy as hell but Jorge did not get hard. His cock merely twitched in his pants.

"Follow me up the stairs," Flora commanded. Her voice was dripping with dominance. She had been getting better and better at being dominant with Jorge. It was always like a switch she flicked on and off though.

Flora began to walk through the house and Jorge of course followed her like a lonely puppy in the rain. He practically ran up behind her as his mind filled with the fantasies of what they were about to do together.

This is always how it went. Jorge would be so turned on when Flora would present him with the opportunity to have kinky sex with her but it never quite panned out because his cock would simply not comply. Jorge though could not understand what was going on or why his cock wasn't working as it should.

Flora led Jorge into the room and then shut the door behind them. Anticipation built in his chest. His eyes raked up and down his wife's slim yet curvy body. She had a neat hourglass figure and legs that could just go on for days and weeks. He noticed then that she was wearing the highest heels he ever saw.

Jorge stood near the bed and Flora walked toward him. He realized then that she completely towered over his cowering little body. She grabbed him by the throat and pushed him until he was laying on the bed.

"You're going to fuck me and make me cum. Your cock is mine," Flora snapped down at him. She was hovering over him with her hand still wrapped around his throat. When Jorge didn't answer quick enough for her liking she smacked the outside of his thigh and Jorge yelped.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now, take your fucking pants off and let me see that hard cock," Flora demanded. She let go of his throat but still stood right over him next to the bed. He fumbled with his pants as his nerves took over. She seemed like she really wanted to cum and his cock was struggling to get halfway to hard.

"Okay..." Jorge breathed. He pushed his sweatpants down via the waistband. He had them halfway off when Flora slapped him across the face.

"Is that really how you speak to me now? Have you forgotton where your place is slave?"

"No, Mistress... I meant to say, yes Mistress I will take my pants off..."

"Good." Flora held her face mere inches from Jorge's. "Don't disappoint me Jorge."

Jorge couldn't figure out if Flora was saying that as his domme or his wife. His mind was spinning with anxiety as he was trying to will his cock to get hard. He pushed his pants off and his boxers were next. Flora palmed his crotch and the sensation had him getting hard in her hands. Thank God, Jorge thought to himself.

"You're lucky, because I have a little gift for you," Flora told him.

"What kind of gift?" Jorge asked with urgency. Flora chuckled and went to the bedroom door where behind it she had left a small black plastic bag. She pulled out a candle and set it on the nightstand before lighting it.

"I found a candle that lets me pour the wax on you," she said. "I will whip it off afterward and if you're a really good boy, I'll let you cum."

"Thank you Mistress," Jorge breathed. His mind was in disarray.

A minute passed and there was enough wax for Flora to get to work. By now Jorge was completely naked and tied to the bed. Each of his wrists was at each opposing bed post. But this time she gave him some slack so he could squirm beneath her. She picked up the red candle, it smelled sweet yet it wasn't overpowering. She lifted the candle high, just like she read and let the hot wax pour over his chest.

The heat had Jorge squirming in his restraints. This was not the kind of pain he was used to. It didn't hurt persay but the initial shock of the hot wax shot real fear through him.

Flora looked like a real dominatrix as she stood over him and poured the hot wax over his chest. She would watch him intently as it dried against him and make fun of him whenever he squirmed.

"Are you scared my little sex slave?" she would say in a mock whining tone. Jorge shut his eyes his cock now diamond hard from the fear and humiliation. He didn't understand why this candle was making his mind react in that way but it was.

Flora watched each and every small change in Jorge's demeanor. She was enjoying it more the harder his cock was becoming and soon his entire chest was painted red in wax and dried against him.

"I'm done you can open your eyes now, scaredy cat," Flora said. Her emphasis on the mocking insult. Jorge felt so small beneath her. He had never felt that small when it came to Flora but she was doing a good job of it.

Jorge's eyes opened and Flora was standing at the end of the bed smiling at him. She looked radiant, even then. She did a little spin so she was facing away from Jorge and he could see the back of her corset. She reached around and pulled the strings freeing herself from it. Flora let the stiff material fall down her body and she stepped out of it doing a sensual turn so she was facing her husband again

"Hi," she said almost completely naked.

She knelt on the bed and pulled her panties off before crawling over to Jorge. She lifted herself over his hard cock before lowering herself around him.

He felt so good inside her but she didn't want to tell him that, she needed to be dominant for him.

Pleasure soured through Flora's body. She came to love riding Jorge. This way she had the most control over him. But more than that, she had control over her own pleasure. She could control the speed and the rhythm and she loved that.

Jorge laid under Flora the fear and humiliation of their foreplay was wearing off and now they were just fucking. Jorge focused on keeping his cock hard for Flora by thinking about the AI stories he had been reading earlier that day.

His cock managed to stay hard for the moment but Jorge was beginning to waver. He opened his eyes to see Flora picking up a whip. She started to slow down against his cock so she could whip the wax off of his chest. It began to fly off in little pieces. Pulling at his skin. The pain his the spot.

Flora slowed her pace to whip the hard wax off Jorge's chest. She enjoyed the way the colored pieces came off his skin. She watched as he squirmed and writhed beneath her. His cock seemed harder when she hit him. Flora was growing to love that. Love how the pain was getting him off and the power that gave her.

She was almost finished with the wax so she dropped the whip and went back to bouncing hard and fast on his cock. Jorge stopped squirming and his face changed. He came hard without warning deep inside her pussy. It had not been long enough for Flora to get anywhere close to cumming. Then Jorge's cock grew soft inside her.

Flora was so just getting into the rhythm. She just needed to get to the top of her hill, she was right there, almost at her peak and sliding down the other side when his cock stopped working. She could barely contain her frustration as she got off Jorge. She got down between his legs and used her hands on him but it was no use. He just wasn't going to get hard again.

"I don't understand what's going on," Flora said. Her domme persona had deflated as frustration got the better of her. She crawled to the top of the bed and undid Jorge's restraints. He sat up, apology written all over his face.

"I'm sorry. I can still satisfy you. Come on, lay down and I can eat you out. It will be all about your pleasure baby," he said to her.

"Maybe another time," she replied, clearly upset. "If that's what we had planned to do it would be different but we hadn't and here we are..."

"I know I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?"

"Not tonight Jorge," Flora replied. Jorge nodded and got up to go use the bathroom.

Flora sat in bed unsatisfied. Another night her husband couldn't perform. It almost seemed to her like Jorge enjoyed the punishments she was giving him for cumming too quick, or not pleasuring her like he should be.

She pulled her phone out on reddit and opened up her new group chat with Clarissa and the maledom Clarissa introduced Flora to, Sebastian. He was a maledom with a long term girlfriend and sub. At first Flora felt tentative in making friends with a man in that way. But soon she got over it once she realized they were all there for one common purpose. Besides, she was also in a group chat with Seb, his sub, Clarissa and some other online friends she had made along the way. It wasn't like they were having private conversations or anything like that.