Be careful What You Wish For, Cuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy, Clarissa," Flora said with a giggle. "Lets not bully my husband. That's my job."

Everyone laughed but the message was clear and they moved onto a different topic.

"It was only fun and games," Flora whispered into Jorge's ear. He looked at her with wide eyes before nodding. Jorge sighed and relaxed into his seat, even managing to get in on the new topic of conversation. In truth, he was beginning to enjoy the torture he was receiving. At first it was all so new his mind couldn't quite grasp it. But then he began to lean into the thrill of being mentally degraded by three beautiful women.

Soon the topic lulled. Sierra leaned back into her seat like a lazy cat, stretching herself in rather the same manner.

"I'm parched. I could use another cocktail."

"Jorge," Flora snapped his name to get his attention. "Why don't you go get us all a round of cocktails."

Jorge nodded feebly. She was ordering him around in public and it was making his head light.

"What drinks would everyone like?" he asked as he stood up. They all put in their orders, Jorge typed them into the notes app of his phone. He nodded before turning around to walk off, but before he even could he felt the sting of Flora's hand against his ass.

He didn't dare turn around lest they see how much he was enjoying himself. Jorge was dizzy with arousal all the way to the bar.

Almost ten minutes later Jorge returned with a tray of drinks. He set them down on the table and everyone picked theirs up. Only a half hour passed though before they needed more.

"Come on slave boy, up you get." Flora's tone was so bitchy it shot electricity down Jorge's spine as he tried to process what was happening. "You know the drill. Everyone will be having the same I assume?" Flora eyed the crowd and they nodded. Jorge's words caught in his throat. This time he really couldn't believe how she was speaking to him. She had never spoken to him that way before especially not in public.

Jorge got up then and scurried off with the old tray in hand. His mind was ablaze with emotion and his cock rock hard in his pants.

Sierra stood up from her seat now that Jorge was gone she took it upon herself to sit next to Flora. The group watched on as Sierra eyes Flora up and down. Flora shrunk in Sierra's gaze.

Then without warning Sierra reached over and tucked Flora's hair behind her ear. A shiver went up her spine as she felt her cold fingers against her neck and her warm breath soon followed. The group watched on as Sierra said something. Flora's face contorted and she shook her head.

"I'm straight," Flora choked out.

"Well, that's too bad. If you ever change your mind you should call me," Sierra practically purred. "You're far too sexy to just be straight."

Flora felt like she had a stone sitting in the bottom of her gut. She couldn't help the small scowl that spread across her face.

"Hey, don't mind Sierra. She can be a little much at times," Clarissa said. Flora didn't miss the warning look Clarissa gave her. Sierra rolled her eyes and sauntered back into her own seat.

"She's forgiven," Flora said to Clarissa, ignoring Sierra purposefully.

"Hey, why don't we go dance after Jorge comes back?" Ivy suggested. Clarissa and Flora nodded. Sierra was distracted by something she saw across the club and therefore didn't answer. Jorge returned and soon they were on a different topic. Ivy brought up dancing again and the women all agreed.

The women danced for what felt like an hour. It was easy though to lose people in clubs and soon they dispersed. Clarissa texted the group that she was talking to one of her subs, and they all agreed they would meet up at the end of the night back at the couches.

Flora found Jorge who didn't want to dance. Instead he took it upon himself to go exploring. Jorge was quite interested in the club. He wondered if he found the BDSM scene before he found Flora how different his life might have turned out. He tried not to dwell on those kinds of thoughts too much though.

As they were walking back around the dance floor to find somewhere to sit or get another drink, Flora made eye contact with a woman. She was striking, taller than Jorge with dark features and a curvy body. The woman motioned for Flora to approach.

Flora approached with a questioning glance up at her whilst Jorge trailed behind. He was still stuck in his own mind.

"I've never seen you here before," the woman said. "I'm Heather, and you?" She outstretched her hand toward Flora who shook it.

"Flora," she said. "This is my husband Jorge," she motioned behind her. Jorge's eyes snapped up at the mention of his name. The woman nodded at him and turned her attention back to Flora. Jorge had never felt so invisible in his life.

"I see you've been making faces at all the freaks, huh?" Heather then said. Her tone had an amused edge but Flora stammered. She didn't want anyone to know she was judging these people.

"Well..." Flora trailed off trying to piece a sentence together to defend herself. "It's my first time here."

"Don't worry, I think they're freaks too. BDSM has layers, levels, and I draw the line at armpit sniffers and diaper fetishists," Heather said. Flora was flooded with relief. She didn't think this was all okay. Some aspects she could see the appeal in, but to walk your sub around on a leash in public whilst pretending they're a dog? That's where Flora drew the line. Some things just weren't meant to see the light of day, in her eyes.

"I didn't know about the armpit people or the diaper fetishists..." Flora trailed off, horror written over her features.

"You seem terrified," Heather laughed.

"I'm just disgusted. I'm not going to lie, this is all a little much for me already. I'm really not used to being around..."

"Not normal people? It's okay you can use the word normal. No one here is under any illusions," Heather said.

"I wasn't going to say it..." Flora continued.

"That's what's fun. We can dominate all the little freaks and weirdos. The best part is telling them what they are. They'll get horny and pissy all at once," Heather said.

Flora considered this for a moment. She wasn't sure she would go that far. Although, perhaps it would scratch an itch deep inside her mind. Not that Flora was aware of that. She just knew what she thought, consciously, plus the thoughts that were thrust into her mind.

"I think they'd need to consent for us to dominate them," Flora said. She had no idea what to say really. She was so lost in this new world. Heather looked down at her, her mouth flicking up at the corners. She was clearly amused.

"Well, you have a husband. Does he have any shame worthy little kinks you can humiliate and exploit?" Heather then questioned.

"I, well, we haven't gotten to that yet," Flora stumbled.

"Oh you're practically a baby domme," Heather teased. Flora almost rolled her eyes but held it together under Heather's gaze. She wasn't sure why she felt the urge to be respectful toward her. They continued to speak before Heather offered her reddit handle, she said so Flora wouldn't feel pressured to give over her phone number. It was much to Flora's relief because she hadn't decided how she felt about this woman yet.

The woman walked off into the club shortly after that leaving a feeling of unsettle deep inside Flora's stomach. She pushed it away and pulled her phone out, they needed to locate Clarissa and the others before the night was over. Besides, Clarissa explained that unlike normal clubs this place stayed open practically until four or six in the morning depending on how much money was flowing through the place so basically if it was worth it for them. Most nights it finished at four am though. The point was, they could be there for a while.

"Clarissa is by the bar at the back," Flora told Jorge over the music. He nodded and they began to move through the crowds of people until they found Clarissa. She smiled down at Flora and handed her a fruity looking cocktail.

"Nice to see you didn't get too lost. How are you enjoying your first experience at a BDSM club?" Clarissa raised an eyebrow.

"It's good. Better than I would have thought, honestly," Flora admitted. Clarissa threw her head back in laughter. Before they could continue their conversation Sierra approached them. And moments after that Sebastian and Ivy were there as well. The group all ordered their own drinks before they decided they should go back to the dance floor.

There were a few different rooms in this club with different music played in them. They found one with the louder more club type music that you could shake your hips to and get completely lost in. Flora felt like she was back in college again. Jorge felt awkward but followed his wife's lead and moved to the rhythm. He was from a family full of people who had rhythm and could dance, but he didn't exactly have that.

Flora was lost in the music, Jorge could tell. She let her head slip back and shook her hair side to side with the rhythm. Her hips moved meticulously in the same beat. He watched in awe, practically pretending to dance in comparison to her. She was unbelievably sexy when she moved her body to the music. There was just something about it that encaptured Jorge. He knew it wasn't just him though, he knew this was just something Flora had. She exuded sex when she danced.

They continued on for a few songs when Jorge noticed Flora was no where near him anymore. He looked up to see Sebastian standing behind his wife with his hands on her hips. Flora was shaking her ass far too close for Jorge's liking. Ivy was on the other side of them, dancing with Flora from the front.

Jorge's world began to shrink in on him. He felt like the room was going to swallow him whole.

His heart pounded hard in his chest. He wanted to say something but he didn't want to freak out too bad.

Jorge moved toward them and grabbed Flora by the hand tugging her in his direction. "What're you doing?" he snapped, looking between her and Sebastian.

"Hey sorry man," Sebastian put his hands up in defense. "We were just dancing."

Jorge's hand was tight around Flora's. His other hand now cupped her hip holding her against him with possession. He knew how lucky he was to have a woman like Flora and there was no way he would give that up. His eyes locked in on Sebastian who seemed to be more amused than anything.

"Maybe just keep your hands to yourself," Jorge replied, his tone passive aggressive. "You have a girl."

"We were just dancing. Sebby didn't mean anything by it, did you baby?" Ivy asked, looking between Jorge and Sebastian.

"We were just having a bit of fun, no need to freak out."

Flora tried to move against Jorge's grip but he held her tight to his body. She could feel his cock pressing into her ass. She could barely believe how he was acting. Flora knew Jorge was possessive but he had never acted out in quite this manner before. She stopped wiggling against him because it was no use, she wouldn't be able to get out without making a scene. Besides, they were just dancing, what was his problem.

"It's no problem," Jorge replied. Sebastian gave him a tight smile and then turned away from him. Jorge spun Flora around and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in close to his body.

"Someone's possessive," Flora teased. Jorge shot her a small glare before pressing his lips into hers. A possessive gesture, he could even agree to that. Flora kissed back mostly out of shock and habit. When they pulled apart she rolled her eyes at him. Jorge didn't care though because Sebastian got the message.

For the next song Jorge grabbed his wife by the hips and dragged her ass against his body. Flora was admittedly turned on by his switch in behavior. In her mind though she could not consolidate the fact that he was deeply submissive and possessive all at once. To her it almost made no sense.

In Flora's subconscious she thought she could now walk all over Jorge, and when that wasn't the case it left her stumped.

A few songs later they decided they needed a small break. Clarissa informed the group that this place had a roof top bar. There was no music but tables and chairs where you could sit, eat and drink. The atmosphere was completely different and it was usually where she would settle as the night came to an end but she wasn't ready to go home yet.

Upstairs was just as expected. The cool atmosphere of the night was a nice touch. There were umbrellas above the seating which Jorge liked, just in case it sprinkled not that he thought it would. They soon found seats before ordering fries and nachos at the bar as well as another round of drinks. They were all hungry and thirsty from their night out. The food there was also surprisingly inexpensive.

Chatter started within the group and although Jorge wasn't participating as much he felt at ease. He sipped on his drink with his hand plastered on Flora's thigh. She on the other hand was talking her heart out he was glad she was enjoying herself.

In the midst of everything the sound of a glass smashing silenced the group and almost everyone else on the roof top.

"What the fuck Andy!" A man snapped. All eyes turned to the scene before them. A small woman was standing fiery hot, clearly she had just smashed the glass right near the man's feet. He was standing right in front of her, towering over her.

Jorge noticed the collar she wore and figured out she must be his or someone's sub.

"Don't you what the fuck me," she growled back. For a small woman she had a lot of fire in her. The man stalked toward her and she took a step back as she started to rip the collar from her throat. "This is over. That was the last straw."

"It's over when I say it is over. Put your fucking collar back on."

The woman didn't reply she only threw the collar at his face. It hit him and fell to the floor seemingly in slow motion. The man took another step toward her and she screamed out like he was trying to murder her before swinging and slapping him right across the face.

"Fuck you," she spat.

"Andy," the man growled.

"Don't fucking talk to me. I'll come Monday and take my shit from your place and then I never want to see you again."

The man seemed to deflate. "I told you I was sorry."

"It's not good enough. You stopped treating me like a human six months ago when I agreed we could bring a third in maybe every once in a while. Go have fun with your little slut and leave me the fuck alone."

"Please," he begged. "Don't do this here, we can talk about this at home."

"No fucking way. You can't manipulate me or try to fuck me in front of all of these people." The woman turned side to side gesturing at everyone with large movements of her arms.

"I-"

"Don't you try to fucking deny it."

"I'm-"

"Every single fucking time I tried to talk to you about how I felt I was met with manipulation and orgasms. Fuck, Jay, newsflash but orgasms don't cure heartbreak and betrayal. Get your head screwed on straight before you try talking to me again," she snapped. All eyes were on them. Their conversation, well screaming match, was not hidden under the sounds of chatter and music but instead everyone was quiet and the night air projected their voices for all to hear.

"You are embarrassing me." The man stepped right in front of her their bodies were almost flush with one another's. He looked so badly as if he wanted to hit her but he was trying to hold himself back.

"I don't give a flying fuck. You embarrassed yourself by being a piece of shit little manipulative asshole. My friends were all right about you. Fuck, even your sister warned me that you would end up screwing me over. I can not believe I wasted two years on you."

He tried to speak but she just spoke over him before he finally shut up. "Goodbye Jay."

The woman side stepped him before grabbing her bag and jacket off a chair and disappearing down the stairs. The atmosphere of the bar was a little off for the rest of the night. Something about what went down rattled Jorge to his core.

Jorge sat in silence. He felt himself shrink down until his mind left the moment and he was transported back to years he thought were long buried by time only for his mind to claw the memories out from within and show themselves to Jorge.

Jorge sat at the top of the staircase in his pajamas. His eyes were filled with tears from his exhaustion. He had been awake since 5 am to go to school and now it was well within the night and he couldn't sleep.

His parents were screaming their lungs out in the living room. Sure Jorge was upstairs but the walls were just not that thick. He listened in as they went over how his father should really look at their budget because they didn't have enough money for whatever frivolous expense he purchased that time.

Jorge's father yelled back at his mother that he will not be told what to buy with the money that he works for. He will not be told what to do in the home that he pays for.

Jorge clutched his bent legs toward his chest. Anxiety filled his tiny body. He just wanted them to be happy to stop fighting. As much as he tried to understand any of it he just couldn't. His mind went around and around in circles trying to figure out how two people who claim to love each other so much could be so cruel to one another.

Jorge's mother began to cry when she realized her husband could not be reasoned with.

Once he realized the conversation was going no where he snuck back into his room, closing the door behind him as quiet as he could. Jorge laid in bed with his eyes shut but he struggled to sleep.

In the nightclub Jorge came to. The memory of his childhood flashed across his mind and made his heart race a million miles a minute. He clutched his chest as he tried to push any wavering anxiety away. He promised himself he would never be like his father. He hoped he wasn't.

"Are you okay?" Came Flora's concerned voice in his ear. Jorge's eyes snapped to hers. Big, bright and blue full of concern. He stared back, his eyes were dark and glazed like deep pools that led to nowhere.

"Can we get out of here?" he asked. Something about the way Jorge was told Flora she shouldn't play the domme role. This wasn't normal for Jorge. She nodded and leaned in pressing a chaste kiss to his lips.

"Of course."

Jorge's breathing began to settle as Flora started saying goodbye to everyone. He held her hand in his as they left the club together.

***

Over the next few weeks Flora and her group of BDSM friends went out almost every weekend or Friday night. Jorge went with them as well, relishing in the bouts of humiliation he was to receive each and every time.

Their group chat was buzzing each day. They even made another one that they included Jorge in. But he knew there was a seperate chat for the dom's of the group. He never thought in his wildest dreams this would be his life.

Clarissa and Flora became closer as a pair. They went out shopping and to brunch a few times. Flora grew to enjoy having a friend she could see on a regular basis. Someone without the attachments of a family, partner, or otherwise. Flora had Jorge but they were never the kind of people who had to be together 24/7, they could see their friends. Flora's main group hardly caught up anymore and she didn't even realize the lack of contact had dragging against her mentally.

In turn, her and Jorge had been engaging in BDSM more. A lot more. There were a few teething issues as is to be expected. But soon Flora began to flourish in her role as dominatrix. At this point it was strictly bedroom only. Once the scene was over and they went to bed they woke up as husband and wife not dom and sub.

***

Flora had Jorge's wrists cuffed to the headboard. She had been riding him on and off for what felt like forty five minutes but it could have been an eternity for all Flora knew. She was sure her pussy had some form of carpet burn at this point. The whole time Jorge struggled to keep his cock hard for more than five minutes at a go. It wasn't long enough to see either of them cumming.