Be careful What You Wish For, Cuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frustration bubbled up inside her. That didn't calm the heat of arousal that had overtaken her body. No, it only seemed to make her insatiable. Never in her life had she felt so on edge and teased by a man in bed. The worst part was that Jorge wasn't even doing it on purpose.

Flora leaned down against Jorge so she could get a better angle. This way she could at least rub her clit against him. His face was close to hers but it almost seemed strained. She closed her eyes and tried to will his cock to be more than three quarters hard at ajy given time.

"Fuck," she groaned. Jorge's cock began to slip out of her once again. Like a floppy little vienna. "Can't you stay hard for two fucking seconds," Flora finally snapped. Jorge's eyes flew open. His cock hardened at that. That's what he needed, for Flora to be a real bitch.

She grabbed his cock and slipped it back inside her once again.

"So now you're hard? God, we've been going at it for so long and all of a sudden?" Her words weren't cruel but her tone was sharp. This maddened Jorge into a bout of arousal. His cock propelled inside her. He felt the urge to thrust his hips up into her with every downwards motion.

He didn't though. He couldn't with the way he was restrained. At that point Flora was fucking him so hard and fast it would be impossible for him to do so. His mind was buzzing with new found arousal. The bondage wasn't enough for Jorge-- he needed her to be a bitch.

"Awe were you getting frustrated?" Jorge decided to tease her. He wanted to see how far Flora would go.

He pulled at his restraints as excitement took over his body. Jorge wanted to piss her off. He wasn't sure what had come over him but he decided if he needed to provoke a reaction out of Flora to get what he wanted, that would be exactly what he would do.

Flora's eyes turned dark as she registered what he said. She dropped down hard against his cock grinding into him.

Jorge felt the sting of Flora's hand across his face before he even registered her hand moving. His head spun. The pain felt delicious and made his cock that much harder.

"You're not even cumming. How long has it been? Maybe we should get a vibrator to help you along," Jorge said as soon as he regained his senses.

"If you're not careful, a vibrator will be the only thing going inside me," Flora snapped down as she continued to ride him.

Excitement flurried inside Jorge at the darkness of his wife's tone. He had no idea if she was being serious or if it was a loose threat thrown out in the heat of the moment. Jorge didn't care though. All he wanted was to focus on how much of a bitch she was so he could get himself off on it.

He loved how cruel Flora could be. He had always loved it, even if he didn't realize it. When they were dating and Flora was cruel to others it didn't sour Jorge's mood or demeanor like it would any other man. No, not Jorge. Whenever Flora was a bitch behind closed doors a flutter of excitement would bloom in the pit of Jorge's gut. His mind would rush with dopamine and he didn't even know why.

Flora tipped her head back as a wild groan ripped through her chest. "Fuck." She rode Jorge hard and fast barely paying attention to him. He felt his cock twitch deep inside her, the contractions were all too much for him and he came without warning.

"Finally," Flora mumbled. She pulled herself off Jorge but continued to straddle him. Her face loomed over his and he could tell by the evil little glint in her eye that something was going to happen. In the past it meant a fight, now perhaps she would beat him senseless. Jorge could only hope and dream. "Now, for your smart little mouth."

Just as Jorge was expecting.

That same flutter festered inside him ready to explode. All the different things she could possibly do came to his mind's eye.

"What about my smart little mouth?" Even now, Jorge was still teasing her. A light smile plagued Flora's lips.

She swung her legs over Jorge so she wasn't straddling him but rather standing on the ground. "Hmm."

That was new for her. The flutter of excitement started to dull down. Was she not going to punish him? "What hmm?"

"I have a little present for you, darling."

Jorge lifted his head as best he could. It was difficult from his position and his abs burned in disagreement. God, he hadn't been to a gym in months. Perhaps it was time to start going back. Well, since he got into his little masturbation habit everything else slowly but surely fell by the wayside.

Flora was walking away from Jorge and soon she stepped into their walk in. Perhaps she was getting a paddle or some other torture device to hurt him with. Jorge swelled with satisfaction as he realized her new BDSM friends were probably a great influence on Flora.

His head fell on the mattress. Jorge couldn't hold himself up any longer. Soon enough Flora was back in his line of sight and she was holding a nondescript box. What could that be?

She opened it up and out came a cock cage. Jorge had seen these on websites and such but he had never been interested in being caged up in such a manner. He was interested in pleasure, pain and pleasure but mostly pleasure. It wasn't his fault that some pain also brought him pleasure. Either way, the cage was not for him.

"What is that?" Jorge balked.

"It's a cage for your cock. We will put it on and you will wear it and you will not masturbate or cum unless I saw so Jorge. This is your punishment. I own your pleasure now," Flora said.

The dominant tone of her voice had him calming down in an instant. Jorge merely nodded.

"Yes Mistress," he said. The way she was being so dominant like never before was too much for Jorge to argue against. He was far too excited to see her turn into the domme he fantasized about than to think about what he truly wanted.

Flora put the cage on Jorge. It took her a second to figure it out but she finally shoved his soft cock inside. She locked him up and he laid his head back taking it all in. Although he had never seriously considered chastity before he was still turned on by what was happening. The fact that he didn't want it, on some sick level turned him on even further.

"Is that all?" Jorge asked.

"Is what all?"

"Is that all for my punishment, just putting the cage on me?"

"No no. That would be really nice though wouldn't it. No you're in for it this time, cum slut," Flora snapped at him.

"Oh..."

"That's right," Flora replied. "Next time you will think twice about having a smart mouth with me, won't you?"

Jorge sucked in a sharp breath. He knew she meant business. Arousal floated through his body like the low hum of a bee-hive but he couldn't do anything about it. His cock felt some sensation but with the cage wrapped around him it had nowhere to go. He could not harden like normal and everything felt a bit off as a result.

Flora left the room for what felt like an eternity. It could have been no longer than five minutes though. The entire time she was gone Jorge could barely keep still. He wished his hands were free so he could touch his cock even if it were over the cage just for a moment so he could see what it felt like.

The door clicked and Jorge knew Flora was back. He could see her approaching him from his peripheral vision. His breath caught in his throat. Soon Flora laid out a few different items. Jorge could see her placing them on the end of the bed but he had no idea what they might be. He was scared yet excited for his punishment.

"What do you have there?" Jorge attempted to cut the tension.

"Oh, just a few little toys," Flora replied in a sing-song voice.

Soon she came over to him with a set of nipple clamps. He recognized those quite well, hated the evil little things. Flora seemed amused as she begin to put the first one on, tightening it until she saw Jorge's face contort in sheer discontentment. She liked that he was suffering. She soon put the next one on and when she was done she looked over him. Flora was glad that he had a base level of pain before the real fun would begin.

She walked back toward the end of the bed before looking over the items she had picked up. A leather paddle with the word S L A V E written across it in big letters. A cane that she knew Jorge hated due to its stingy nature. And some rope, just for good measure.

Flora decided to pick up the paddle first. She should tenderize Jorge with that first before she would start to lay into him with the cane.

When Jorge saw the paddle his banging heart settled in his chest. He was worried she would do something far far worse. The paddle was something he could handle. At least, he had been able to handle it so far. Jorge wasn't sure if Flora had ever punished him to the fullest extent.

Flora swung her arm back, throwing the paddle in the pair so hard it made a distinct swoosh sound. It slammed down onto Jorge's thigh and he hissed in pain as the shock flew through him. He was not expecting the severity of the first hit. Usually Flora would warm him up a little bit before slamming into him in that way.

"Fuck," he cursed.

"That's right," Flora's tone was sadistic.

The paddle swung back again and Jorge's other thigh was Flora's next target. Jorge lifted his head up and saw two paddle marks against each of his thighs. It was hard to make his skin red, but his thighs were slightly more pale than the rest of his body and Flora was hitting him so fucking hard.

"You're just lucky I don't make you count." Flora hit him again and again, peppering hits against each of Jorge's thighs. She loved to see the way his body reacted to the pain and the fact that she was doing that to him made it so much better.

Soon Jorge's thighs were red and burning. Flora enjoyed her handy work looking down at him with a sadistic glint sparkling in her eye. She decided then to flip Jorge over so his ass was on display. She went to work with the paddle once again. The more she beat him the more pain soured through Jorge's body. He wished his cock was free at least because he knew he would be enjoying it that much more. With his cock all caged up so was his arousal. Pent up inside his body, building up with every hit. The usual pleasure that pain brought him was subdued slightly not only due to the cage but due to Flora's new found intensity. He had no idea where it came from or why she chose now to bring it out.

"You're so red," Flora chuckled as she put the paddle down. It was time to use the cane on him. Flora swung the cane through the air until it started making noises.

The swishes and swooshes pricked Jorge's ears in dread. God, what was she about to beat him with?

"Guess what I'm holding," Flora said to her husband. He tried to speak but his throat was choked up due to his beating. He coughed and cleared his throat into the pillow before finally managing to speak.

"Something that's going to hurt I bet..." he replied his voice was shaking against his will.

"That's right, but what?" Flora pressed.

"I don't know..."

"Guess!"

Jorge tried to wrack his mind. He didn't want to incur more of Flora's wrath then was necessary. If he was being completely honest with himself he was starting to deeply regret bratting during sex. What he didn't regret though was the intense orgasm that followed.

"A riding crop?" Jorge did not sound convinced.

"Close," Flora said.

"Um... a whip?"

"Try again." This time Flora slammed the object against Jorge's ass. He screamed out as the sting flooded the spot and spread through his body.

"A cane," he groaned.

"That's," smack, "right," smack, "bitch."

Jorge groaned into the pillow as Flora began to have a field day against his ass. The stinging hits made tears prick his eyes against his will. It wasn't as if he was crying but more like when you pluck a hair from your nose and the pain is so intense that your body reacts to it. Or when you bite into a lemon and your mouth waters. He melted into the bed in a puddle of pain.

What felt like fifty hits later Flora moved down from Jorge's ass and started on his sit spots. The space between his ass and thighs. The tender thin flesh made him cry out against the pillow.

Flora was in a frenzy of sadism. She enjoyed how much control she had over Jorge and felt energized the more she beat him. He was wriggling and squirming in pain but he was still allowing Flora to beat him. She loved the fact that she could hurt him so badly and he clearly was no longer enjoying himself but was still taking every little bit of the beating she was dishing out to him.

Jorge braced himself as best he could, tensing all his muscles to try and feel less pain. Flora had a penchant for smacking him in the exact same spot over and over again before moving to a new spot on his ass to completely abuse. Flora was relentless. It felt as if his punishment had been going on for hours. The pain was compounding against his ass. All focused in one spot. Unlike pleasure, pain didn't spread so much. It felt bottled up and pressed into the places Flora was making it hurt.

The pain in a sense turned into pleasure, but only in Jorge's mind. It was this delicious mix. Like a sweet and salty treat. It made him light headed and it dulled all of his other senses and thoughts. He was so completely present in the moment. Through the pain Jorge didn't even have the mental fortitude to think about porn, masturbation, or his AI stories. He only thought of Flora and what she was administering to him at that moment.

Then it all stopped. But Jorge still felt a searing burn run around his ass and down the back of his thighs. He squeezed his eyes shut as he felt Flora tracing the skin near his wrists before undoing his restraints once and for all.

"I hope you've learned your lesson."

Jorge struggled to speak, he merely groaned into the pillow. He had never been beaten that way. Flora pulled him by the shoulders until he was sat up.

"Go stand in the corner," she grumbled. Jorge was just a little out of it but complied with her request.

He stood facing the corner, stark naked, his red ass on full display for her. She had never looked at his ass for so long in her whole life.

As the thrill of punishing Jorge settled Flora sat back down on the bed to think. She wasn't sure she liked what she did to Jorge. She loved him. You're not meant to beat the people you love. But, perhaps this was different. Jorge wanted to be beaten. In the end she was really just doing everything for him. She wasn't trying to go against him.

Flora sighed. Minutes passed and she called Jorge over from the corner. He came back to the bed and sat in front of her. His soft cock was straining against the little cage. Flora felt guilty as she looked over him, he seemed exhausted.

"How are you feeling?" she asked her husband. Jorge nodded as if he was trying to gather his thoughts.

"I feel good," he finally said with a smile. "I enjoyed being punished." Jorge didn't realize it in the moment but as he settled from his punishment his mind filled with endorphins he didn't know possible. The pain was conflicting. It felt good and bad. But the act of being punished, the high he was feeling, the lingering pain in his body. Those things made him want to come back for more.

Flora's mouth fell a little from his response. She had no idea he would enjoy it, at least enjoy it in a retrospective sense. She could tell that in the moment he was in genuine pain. She liked that he liked being in pain for her, at least that's how Flora interpreted it.

She crawled to the headboard and leaned back before gesturing for Jorge to come to her. He did and she put her arms around him. Jorge melted into his wife. His mind filling with the good associations of pain and punishment.

***

The next day Jorge had practically forgotten why he was punished. Although the cage wasn't lost on him. It was a constant reminder that Flora was pissed with him and all he could do was wonder when she was going to finally take it off. He wanted to cum. It was fun for a little game for some scenes, in the bedroom, but in his day to day life it was proving cumbersome. It had barely been twenty-four hours and Jorge was already feeling that way.

He thought perhaps he could enjoy himself even if he couldn't cum. It would be like an extended edging session.

He waited all day for Flora to go watch her show. She didn't ask for him to come sit with her this time so he snuck into the back room to use his laptop. When Jorge pulled his laptop open and went to some of his favourite websites he came into a little issue. Each and every one of these was blocked.

Error: This website can not be accessed on this network. This website has been blocked by an admin.

Note from admin: You better not try to get around this, slave. I will find out and you will be punished severely. ~ Your Loving Wife.

Jorge's breath stuck in his throat. What was he to do if he couldn't access pornography. He couldn't even get off mentally now let alone physically.

His mind was spinning.

He scrambled going to each and every website he could think of and they were all blocked.

There was only one saving grace, perhaps the AI still worked. He pressed on the link in his bookmark bar. It was there and it worked. Jorge sighed. Relief washed over him as he realized he at least had that.

Whatever weird thing Flora did to their wifi wasn't effecting this.

Jorge sighed again but he just couldn't get back into the mood. He decided to put his devices away for the time being and wait for Flora to get over this so he could masturbate properly without a cage on.

***

Over the next few days Jorge waited as patiently as he could. He went on about life with a cage stuck to his cock. Flora would unlock it whenever he had to shower and then she would supervise him as she gave him instructions on how to sanitise it correctly. He was thoroughly humiliated and not in a good way.

It had been three days. The longest it had been for Jorge not to cum in a fair while. He looked across the dinner table at his wife who was texting as she ate her mash potatoes.

"Flora," he snapped trying to get her attention. Her eyes flickered to his and she cocked her head to the side.

"Yes?"

"Are you being serious about this whole thing?" he said as if she should be able to read his mind.

"What whole thing?"

"The cage, me not cumming... I didn't realize you were going to carry this joke over for so long," Jorge said anger trickling through his tone. Flora couldn't help but chuckle. She put her hand over her mouth. Her eyes glistened with sadistic glee.

"My love, the cage will be on until your seven days are over. I was being serious, as your Mistress, when I told you that. Now, take your punishment like a good boy or I will have to think of something else to do about that mouth of yours."

Jorge was stunned to silence. He had not realized Flora would take to her role so seriously. He went back to eating his food and did not say another word for the rest of dinner.

Flora realized at his anger just how much power and control she had over Jorge. She knew before that she had power over him in small ways. But not like this. This was significant.

***

The week of chastity was excruciating for Jorge.

At first he could not get used to not masturbating. He was in denial.

Not just no masturbation but no sex no touching no pleasure. He felt like he had that disease where people's brains stop registering pleasure from anything and they inevitably become depressed and suicidal. Jorge tried not to be dramatic but that is really how it felt in the moment.

As the first few days passed and Jorge stopped being dramatic he started to feel as if his mind was resetting a little bit. He read his AI stories and got turned on just the same but he didn't feel so angry and depressed anymore. He was beginning to come to terms with being in chastity.