Be careful What You Wish For, Cuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the fifth day of chastity Jorge thought perhaps he was developing a little bit of a fetish for chastity. He didn't want to be in it forever but he started to get off on the depraved thoughts surrounding it.

How deeply humiliating it was that he was a grown man wearing a little cage over his cock. It wasn't even as if he could get hard but not allowed to cum. No, this was so much worse than simple orgasm denial because he couldn't even get an erection. Not even in his sleep.

And besides that, Flora had been watching him like a hawk. She had been in domme mode, so to speak, for longer than she had ever been before.

Jorge was thrilled by the extra attention even if he didn't realize it.

Finally the day came that Flora was to take off Jorge's cage. Jorge had given his employer an excuse to work from home that week. He had a rash he didn't know was contagious or not. His office being so lenient, didn't ask him for a doctor's note. Flora came home her usual time and found him logging off from his work laptop. He had set himself up on the dining room table.

"You done for the day?" she questioned. Jorge nodded putting his work things away. The mood shifted in the room as soon as he did.

"It's time for me to take your little cock cage off," Flora then told him. Jorge shifted his weight from foot to foot.

"Oh?" Jorge wasn't disappointed but he had forgotten by the weeks end that he would be taking the cage off. His mind shifted in confusion. Did he want to keep the cage on? Jorge wasn't sure.

Flora began to walk to their bedroom and at this point Jorge knew to follow even when he wasn't being asked to do so. He stripped down to nothing but the cage, wordlessly, putting a smile onto Flora's face. She felt a certain power surge through her as she watched Jorge do this.

"I just want to say if you don't want to take it off, you don't have to," Jorge told his wife. He was standing in front of her stark naked and so completely vulnerable. She drunk in his state but shook her head. No, Flora missed fucking her husband. She just wanted to reset his nervous system a little so his cock could work better.

"No. I want it off. I want to start fucking again," she told him. Flora took the cage off and although she realized she loved that he offered to keep it on for her.

***

Jorge was at work late and Flora had time to kill. It had been three days since she took Jorge's cage off, she was right too, he did last longer after she had taken it off. Flora wondered how she could ever have allowed porn and masturbation into her relationship in the first place. Sure Jorge was doing it in secret for the most part but Flora was under no illusion that all men didn't watch porn and masturbate, even those in committed relationships.

She wondered around the house when she found his laptop sitting idly in the back room. Odd. Perhaps he had some porn downloaded on his computer or hard-drive and that's why he hadn't complained about her blocking his websites. She logged in. The password took a few tries but Flora figured it out quickly.

Besides, she figured if they were going to do this she couldn't just punish him all the time for no reason. In Flora's mind at least the kinkier things they did would come out when she was able to punish Jorge so it only made sense. She hadn't formally told him porn would be breaking a BDSM rule in the relationship but if she found porn that's what was to come.

Flora searched and searched his computer for video files and photos but she found nothing. She was pleased he didn't have access to anything like that but disappointed she couldn't punish him.

Soon though she found a folder labelled stories. All she could think was how she didn't know Jorge could write... She opened the folder to find a litany of text documents. Each one she opened had Jorge's name at the top. So clearly he was the one writing them.

Flora began by reading one. Cuck porn, heavy humiliation, things more intense than she could have ever concocted on her own. She noticed as well that he continued to use himself and her as his characters. Not just similarities, nor was it just an inkling she had, but rather he continually used their names, Jorge and Flora.

She wondered about the deep dark depravity that was Jorge's mind. After this she was hooked, she went through multiple stories uncovering Jorge's fetishes and desires. Things that he hid from Flora things he never thought to mention. Her eyes were wide and her heart thumped in her chest banging against her ribcage. Flora didn't even know how to feel at this point.

Her emotions were a cacophony of contradictions. Angry and horny and not in a normal way. She kept reading trying not to let her emotions cloud her judgment. She just wanted to get to the bottom of this.

"I'm home," Jorge called through the house. Flora's heart lurched into her throat. She closed everything and put his laptop away wondering if Jorge had ever uploaded these things to the internet.

She sighed. "Alright, I'm just in here relaxing," she called back.

"Okay," he said. Flora composed herself for a few more minutes before getting up and going out to see her husband after a long day.