Be Careful What You Wish for Pt. 02

Story Info
Chuck-sama plays with Swords in L.A.
3.7k words
4.61
2.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Ian Fleming once wrote: Once is an Accident, Twice is a Coincidence, Three Times is a Pattern. So for now let's just call this coincidence and not come across as paranoid.

It had been about a month since my encounter in Tahoe. I'd made it a point to stop at as many sightseeing locations throughout California as I could. Eventually I'd strike out across the country, but for now, the Golden State was my playground.

From Tahoe, I headed west to spend a few days in San Francisco. After getting my fill of the glorious food on Fisherman's Wharf, and sampling some famous chocolates, I decided to hug the coast and check out the beaches. I stopped at Carmel by the Sea. Of course I had to at least stop at Pismo Beach. Then on to Santa Barbara and took the tour of Hearst Castle.

I hung out in Oxnard for a week to decide where to go next. L.A. was coming up and I could spend forever exploring everything there. But did I want to? I also wanted to visit the Queen Mary, and was thinking of hitting Palm Springs, before heading down to San Diego and the Mexican Border.

Settled. I'd spend some time in L.A. and Long Beach, then hit Palm Springs. I decided now would be a good time to give the B-Van a rest and get some maintenance done. So I dropped it off at the dealership and hopped the Gold Line metro ram into the Little Tokyo Arts district. I spent a few extra bucks getting a nice hotel room in the middle of the district. Close to all the good eateries.

Next I went down to one of the more popular Ramen shops in the area. The reviews say it's the best, but can be crowded. Well I was hungry and if it is that good, I'll wait. When I got there, the line wasn't all that long and it moved quick. It seems that people go in, order, eat and get out. No dallying around. Well that suited me as well. More time to explore the shops.

I have to admit, the food here is excellent. I was half way through my huge bowl of Ramen, when an attractive Japanese women walked in, carrying a tray with small items on it. I'm guessing, impulse buys for the tourist types. She was accompanied by a Japanese man, a bit taller than her, black slicked back hair and one of those movie villain, pencil thin mustaches.

They obviously noticed me looking, since they decided to approach me first. "Something for you sir?" the man asked. "A gift for the wife, perhaps?" he went on.

I held up my hand in a stop gesture. "Thank you, no." I said politely. "I'm not married." I gave him a cordial smile and "But thank you for your hard work." and I dropped a ten dollar bill into their tip cup. The man bowed slightly and pulled a business card from his pocket and handed it to me.

[SPECIALTY SERVICE 24 HOURS] it read, and gave a phone number. [CALL FOR LIST AND RATES] then he bowed to me and they both moved on. I finished lunch, then headed out to explore the area. I spent about two hours at the Japanese American Heritage Museum, then browsed a bunch of shops around the plaza. Then back to my hotel. I'd order in tonight. I wasn't in the mood for a busy restaurant at dinner time.

I FoodDashed a Hoagie and Coke for dinner and watched some TV. When that got boring, I decided to call the number on the card I'd been given.

The man that answered had a cheesy Japanese Accent, like you'd hear in an old WWII Movie. But I played along. "Yes." I said. "I got your card from a gentleman at the Ramen Shop." Then his voice changed.

"Hey!" came the very American sounding accent. "I was wondering if you'd call or not."

I was slightly taken aback. "You expected me to?" I queried. Then it ht me. "Was I the only one you gave that card to today?"

"Right in One!" came the very West Coast reply. "Looking for some of our services?" he asked.

"I'm not sure what they are." I stated. "No list on the card." I went on, but he cut me off. He asked whee I was staying and I gave him the info.

"We're not far." he said in a hurry. "Be there in a few." and bid me 'see ya soon' and hung up.

About twenty minutes later, the lobby buzzed me, saying I had visitors. He described the Japanese Man and his companion, so I told them to let them up. Another five minutes and a knock on the door. I opened it to find the same couple standing out in the hall, minus the tray of nick-nacks. I motioned them to come in.

The two entered and removed their shoes, then moved into the main are. "I'm Hiro." the man introduced himself then pointed to the woman. "This is my sister, Yurie." I nodded to both and motioned for them to sit on the love seat while I took the chair across from them.

"So, you liked what you saw?" Hiro asked. The confused look on his face prompted him to go on. "Well, you were checking us out pretty hard when we walked into the shop." he finished.

Now I knew what 'Services' they offered. Well, if it wasn't gonna break me, I cold do worse than a hot Japanese guy. Unless he was offering her to me. I had to think on that. So I pressed a bit.

"Well." I began. "You are rather well put together, if I do say so." Hiro just grinned. "Though I must say, you are a bit taller than most Japanese men I've met."

"My sis an I take after our father's side." Hiro offered. "He was American, and Mom was Japanese."

"Well." I began. "Not to be rude, but I'm really not in the mood for what your sister might offer."

They looked at each other, then smiled and Yurie stood up, and lifted her Schoolgirl style skirt. I couldn't help but openly gasp at the bulge I saw in her underwear. "Newhalf?"

"Right in One." Hiro said, with that same upbeat voice he had on the phone. Then he adopted that odd accent he first answered with. "Two fo One, Okyakusama?"

"Well, Alright." I said. And they both began to strip. I stood slowly and dropped my clothes as well. All the while never taking my eyes off the two supposed siblings. Their father must have been a pretty big guy, from the size of the cocks that flopped out when they removed their bottoms. They were also most likely born here in the states. Both were circumcised.

For being trans, Yurie was very well proportioned, and surprisingly curvy. Breasts not too big or small, and long black hair that hung just below her shoulders. But it was her thick cock that drew my eyes. It was about five or six inches long with an oval glans. And it was beginning to swell as I stared at it.

She was definitely posing for me. Then I felt a warm wet tongue, along my ass crack, and long fingers lightly caressing my balls. My Cock sprang to life immediately and Yurie, gasped, then giggled. Ok I found that cute, and it made my cock throb even more.

Hiro moved around in front of me. "My oh My." he exclaimed. "he looks delicious, doesn't he?" and Yurie nodded. That's when I noticed his erect member. Not as thick as Yurie's but long. About seven inches and had a slight upward curve. His balls also looked heavy and hung low.

"Wanna taste?" he asked. I just cocked an eyebrow and gave him the 'whadda yo think?' stare.

He pushed me gently onto the bed, and positioned himself over me in a sixty nine position. Then lowered his hips til the head of his cock touched my lips. As soon as his mouth sucked my cock in, I gasped and swallowed half his cock in one breath. Then I proceeded to suck vigorously.

After a few moments of sucking and being sucked, I opened my eyes to see Yurie standing over me stroking herself and smiling. "Onii?"" she said softly, in a plaintiff manner. "Can I?"

Hiro stopped sucking my now rock hard and aching cock. Then pulled himself away from me. "Sis wants your ass." he said with a grin. "You game?" he asked.

"Only if I get to taste her first, before she fucks me." I stated as I sat up on the bed. Then Yurie moved around in front of me and stood cock to mouth with me. I grabbed her by the balls and sucked her cock into my greedy mouth. I slobbered all over it while massaging her balls.

When I felt it twitch and throb in my mouth I stopped and laid back down. She obviously got the signal, because she moved closer and spread my legs. I lifted my ass up and she grabbed my thighs. I felt the head of her cock against my ass cheeks as she moved in and out rubbing it all along my crack. She was smiling down at me as she inched closer, her length spreading my cheeks more with each stroke until I felt the head rest against my sphincter, and it throbbed involuntarily.

I felt a cool sensation run down the crack of my ass, and turned my head to see Hiro pouring some kin of gel along it and covering Yurie's cock as well. Yurie looked at me and asked, "May I?"

I nodded, and said. "Please do." Before I could form any other words, she pushed and her whole cock slid in balls deep. I gasped and clenched up tight. My hips bucking upward from the sudden invasion. Yurie leaned down and kissed me on the cheek.

"You ok?" She asked. "Too Big?" she wondered out loud.

"No." I replied, "Just a bit sudden." I took a deep breath, then sighed. "I'm ok."

That was when I felt Hiro's cock lay against my forehead. And I tilted my head back.

Hiro began slowly face fucking me. His long thin cock sliding easily into the back of my throat then pulling back out, in slow rhythmic motions. I also felt Yurie begin to thrust in and out at about the same rate. It felt like they were in total sync. It was becoming hypnotic. My own cock felt like it was going to burst. I was so hard it hurt, and it was pulsing in time to their thrusts now.

I began to moan and twist under Yurie's body. Her soft tits rubbing up and down my torso ans she fucked my ass with slow, deliberate strokes. I was startled when the rubbing stopped and wiggled a bit in protest. But when I opened my eyes to see what had happened, I saw Hiro bending over me.

The angle of his thrusts in my mouth changed, and was suddenly in contrast to the cock that was so beautifully and expertly fucking my ass. But then his mouth swallowed my cock and the load that had been building in me released.

I heard Hiro gag for a second before feeling him suck hard on my cock, and I felt his throat spasm each time he swallowed another spurt from my still jettisoning member. It didn't take long after he began drinking my cum, that I felt him spasm in my throat. My whole body tensed against the coming geyser I imagined would come from him emptying his balls into my gullet.

I didn't have to wait long. The deluge hit suddenly and I gagged on his cock and the flow of hot semen. I felt it running out of my mouth and tried to clamp down hard around his cock. Swallowing as fast and as much as I could. Yurie's thrusts making it difficult to keep my mouth closed around Hiro as she pounded me over and over.

As the deluge subsided, I realized My entire body was covered in both my cum and Hiro's. He hadn't done much better containing my load than I did his. I heard a giggle from above as Hiro got up and his slowly deflating cock drooped from my lips. I could see Yurie with a smile on her lips and her eyes closed but her lids flickering, like she was having some sort of seizure.

Suddenly, her cock began to throb inside of me and she grabbed my thighs tight and began fucking my like an animal. I grunted and yelled each time her hips slammed into me. Each time her balls slapped my ass.

Her orgasm hit like a tidal wave. She slammed her hips forward and held it there as a stream of hot semen bathed my insides. I felt my gut distend for a moment and then warm sticky liquid began running down my ass cheeks as it was squeezed out by Yurie's refusal to pull her cock out of me.

The flood of her cum had nowhere to go but back out. And I felt like I would pass out. I was breathing hard and trying not to laugh and cry at the same time. This was amazing. I'd never been fucked like this before. I reached up and grabbed Yurie around the waist suddenly and pulled her to me.

She only objected for a few seconds, as I assaulted her mouth with my tongue. When she relented and relaxed, she began to suck my tongue like she would my cock. I swear I got hard again right away.

Yurie pulled away and smile "Ohhhh..." she exclaimed. "A real soldier there, eh?" she giggled. "Not ready to give up." she chided, as my member hardened against her belly. But that was short lived. When she lifted herself and her cock exited my ass with an audible pop, I suddenly came again.

With a loud "Unnh!" I sprayed cum all over myself one more time, then collapsed and sighed.

We cleaned up, showered and got a few hours sleep, before I had to check out the next morning. B-Van would be ready and I'd be on my way again, having had a very satisfying visit to L.A. Hiro said we could discuss the Special Services provided, over breakfast. But that was put on hold as we exited the elevator into the lobby.

"CHUCK!" came a voice I knew pretty well. As I looked toward the entrance, there stood Tim and Justin. Justin, waving wildly at me.

"Do you know them?" Hiro asked in a conspiratorial whisper.

"Yeah." I whispered back. "We met a month or so ago, at Lake Tahoe."

Hiro stepped forward toward Tim and bowed. Back into his cliché, Japanese man act. "Timu-san." he said with a slight bow. "You have arrived early."

Justin jumped in at that point with, "We'da been here soon, if we'd known our good buddy Chuck was in town."

Tim waved him away, and addressed me. "Seriously, you should have called."

"I wasn't planning on staying." I said. "I was supposed to be in Palm Springs." I explained. "But then I met Hiro and Yurie." It sounded a bit odd to my own ears to be explaining to someone I barely knew.

Time waved me off with a smile. "Let's get some food." he said and we headed out. To my surprise we ended up at the Denny's instead of a Japanese style restaurant. But to each their own.

We ate, and talked. I told them about my plans and they mentioned that they were probably staying in the eleven western states area. I countered with, "Well, it may not be the season for Mardi Gras, but I do want to explore New Orleans." then waved to a waitress to get more coffee.

Yurie suddenly began talking very fast to Hiro in Japanese. Although I couldn't follow a lot of it, I did understand a bit. But Tim and Justin looked completely nonplussed. Yurie wanted to go to New Orleans.

Hiro stopped her suddenly and said to the rest of us, in his mock Japanese accent. "So, sorry, but Yu-chan asks if she may accompany Chuck-san to New Orleans." he said with a slight bow of his head.

Tim took the opportunity to inject a comment now. "We usually only hang with Hiro, here when we hit L.A." I knew what was coming next and it lowered my opinion of them just a bit. But I didn't say a word.

"Yeah, it's hard when she doesn't speak English." Justin put in, just before getting elbowed by Tim. I glanced sideways toward Yurie, who was just sitting there smiling. I sensed a little deception on this side as well, so I wasn't going to be too harsh with Tim and Justin.

It seemed Hiro was actively encouraging the misunderstanding for some reason. So I would let this slide for now. I had wondered why Yurie hadn't said anything, after we met up with Tim and Justin.

Tim spoke up then and explained. "We usually give her a ride home." he explained. "Justin and I will go get the rest of our supplies. You and Hiro can talk things over." He pulled out a hundred from his wallet. "Breakfast's on me." he said. "And I'll throw you some gas if you'll take her home."

When they left, I gave Hiro a scathing look. But he held up is hands in surrender, and said. "Yeah, they don't know she speaks English." he continued with "They also don't know she is Newhalf." I nodded.

"And so you pretty much split up and head off with them for a while?" I asked. Hiro nodded.

"It's ok." he began. But was cut off by Yurie.

"They're Assholes!" she spat between her teeth. "But Hiro likes the big one's cock, so I go along with it." she smiled at me and said "I bet you're Otaku." she winked. "I like you." I thought I felt a blush.

Hiro piped up then. "Look, call last night an introduction." he said. "The guys are taking me to Vegas with them, and Yu has wanted to see New Orleans for a long time." His voice was nearly pleading.

"I'm not just headed to New Orleans." I said. "I'm doing something of a pilgrimage across the US. Stopping at specific spots." I went on as Hiro just nodded. "NOLA is still two weeks away for me."

Yurie was just nodding, as Hiro said. "She seems down with it." Then he leaned closer. "Look, we only do the pay to play as a distraction." he admitted. "She can help with expenses, carry her own weight." Then with a conspiratorial grin. "I know you two mesh, and it's up to her what you guys do when you're alone." His grin got wider, and he yelped as Yurie slugged him in the shoulder.

"I'd love to get to know Yurie better." I admitted. "But I'm not gonna be back in California for months." I shrugged. "And I don't usually get Hotels." I admitted. Which got me a look from both Hiro and Yurie. "I have a custom B-Class Camper Van I live in." Apparently that did it.

Yurie squealed and Hiro slapped my shoulder. "Please Man." he begged. "She really wants to go." he lowered his voice as he noticed Tim and Justin returning. "Call me when you guys are planning to leave New Orleans." He suggested. "And if you wanna split up there, I'll send for her to come home on a plane."

All things considered, This could have been a shit show. I never expected to pick up a traveling companion. But I also never planned on meeting these two. Hiro was close with Tim and I trusted him, for the most part. I also really enjoyed my time with Yurie. Ok, that thought made my cock twitch in my pants.

And so I relented. "Sure." I said looking at Yurie. "Let's head to NOLA." She just smiled and bowed her head, as Tim and Justin came back in.

"All settled?" Tim asked. Hiro told him that I would take care of Yurie for him, and he nodded.

As I stood, Tim gave me a hug, and whispered. "Thanks man. You're always a stand up guy." and he kissed me on the cheek. I smacked his ass playfully and whispered back that it was a pleasure. Though I doubted he'd ever know just how much. Since he thought Yurie was a Genetic Female that couldn't speak his language. This would be fun.

We all piled into the OMG Class-A that Tim drove. Blinding red and silver highlighting against a shiny black background. He drove to the dealership I'd left my van at and dropped Yurie and I off.

After a few, "Have fun." and "Safe Journey." Tim, Justin and Hiro drove off, leaving Yu and I with my van. I fugre, if everyone else referred to her as Yu, and she was gonna be with me a while, then why not. She didn't seem to mind.

As I did a full check of everything and made notes on what I needed to get before hitting the road, I gave Yu a quick tour of the van. She seemed impressed by how much could be stuffed into such a small place. The thing that drew wicked looks from each of us, was when I explained that there was only one bed. Then showed her how it operated.

I filled the fresh water tank, there at the dealership. Then we spend the rest of the morning, running around to stores and shops, picking up a combination of American Foods and Japanese foods and snacks, along with drinks.

After loading up, we settled in and hit the road. I reminded Yu that there would be other stops before New Orleans. The first stop would be at the Grand Canyon. This got me an awed sounding "Woah!" and I just laughed.

So, A new journey was about to begin.