Be Careful what you wish for…Pt. 01

Story Info
Sometimes things don’t go as planned.
1.3k words
3.07
33.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unintended consequences are the moral of this story."

Tom knew it would be a hard sell. It had been a slow burn with progressive progress. Never a hard no as it were now that we mention it. Tom touted the newest dynamic as an evolving lifestyle choice. He wasn't incorrect albeit he did in fact sound like an oversexed asshole when he put it in to those terms.

Prior to the Halloween party some five years ago Tom and Sonia were a fairly normal couple by most standards. Early to bed, early to rise, they would explore kinks, fantasies and even talk about acting some of them out.

The forthcoming masquerade party served as the perfect opportunity to do just that they decided. In fact they would send meet some of their future best friends and sexual partners at the event. It was a Swingers event sponsored by a group that operated online to keep others in the lifestyle in tune with the local scene. It was private, upscale and held at a mansion in the part of town known for wealth. Class. The type of place nobody would fuck with you.

Sonia has been drinking tequila and becoming less ambulatory with each shot. She wasn't hammered, tipsy would be the best way to describe her mood. Tequila increases her natural "sassatude" and seems to go straight from her mouth to her inner loins. Her pussy would heat up with desire almost as soon as she finished each shot. She dipped a finger into her panties right at the bar, felt her own juices in her panties ad knew what time it was.

She looked around to see if Tom had returned, but he was nowhere to be found. Tom excused himself the restroom a few minutes before, and on his way noticed a younger version of himself in a similar military officer stye uniform. Tom was a retired Marine and had decided to wear some dress blues he found at a yard sale. The younger man looked dashing as well in his military garb, square jawed and confident. Tom thought little of the brief interaction as he sauntered off.

Sonia stayed behind to look hot and flirt with the men around her, something they viewed as a game and mad them both very hot. Tom enjoyed the site of other men pawing and circling her when her turned his back. They wanted to fuck her and he LOVED it. She refused to wear her prescription glasses, despite being legally blind, because it interferes with the sexual prowess of her carefully chosen 1800s debutante Victorian costume.

The young version of Tom had made his way over to Sonia when Tom vacated the area. He liked the way Sonia flirted and looked sexy in her own skin. Sonia was tipsy, blind and wanting to be fucked immediately.....A perfect storm for Hotwifin' with a chance of cleanup emerged as he ordered a round of shots fo the immediate group of people a the bar. Basking in his brief elation for the solid and saying a word and put his arm around her and pulled her close. kissing and groping her body in front of everyone. Not one to be phased easily, she up at him with glassy, surly eyes. She squinted and could tell maybe something wasn't right......but chose not to squander her chance to fuck an enlisted man half her husbands age. She put her hand down his pants to pull out his respectable cock from its tight quarters; his aching dick now pulling a the seems of his pants with the pace of her touch.

She turned around and led him to a more secluded area, a utility type of room that was dark and void of plush furniture. No sooner had she locked the door her dress was being hiked up above her ass. She took the lead and literally bent over at the waist and put her hands on the ground, exposing her full slit from between her legs, her puffy lips wet with her desire. she moaned softly as he pawed at her waist and groped her as he deliberately positioned himself behind her. Time slowed as he lined up the head of his dick with her tight pussy, both breathing out audibly a his enlarged cock head started to find its way as it pushed through on its way to the tight opening he was now exposing as he pulled back her ass. He fucked her feverishly. He covered her mouth roughly and put his hand around her neck gently but firmly, seeing her in place while he steady impaled her. Her pussy the star of the show.......wet, swollen, and overflowing with now overflowing with ropes of hot jizz now dripping down her leg.

She neatly bent over and ran her fore finger down her thigh and up my her lips, where she sucked her finger down to the knuckle, never breaking eye contact. She licked her fingers of any residual cum, looking satisfied but also increasingly confused with the onset of panic.

It was then she realized the semen was not the taste of Tom. She knew this as fact, having tasted it just earlier that day when they were getting dressed for the ball. She reached up and removed his masquerade mask to unveil a square jawed, mid 20s man, who looks straight out of the military. He smiled and knew his actions were overt, but it was a swingers party and he wasn't turned away......She acted the part of unknowing innocent wife but it was clear she had taken the opportunity to advance their fantasies. She kissed him on the cheek, thanked him for his service with a grin and returned to the bar. She didnt see Tom for a few minutes but then spotted him speaking to the younger solider. Both were smiling,  Tom was void of any expression of anger, as Sonia could feel the connection between them pulsate. They had never felt so alive, playing the carnal game of desires most dare to even discuss let alone act out. Tom ordered another round, adjusted himself and asked her what had actually just happened.

She soon told him exactly what happened. Tom was excited and becoming more worried up by the second. She took him by the hand and led him to the very same bathroom where she had just been dried by one of of countries finest. She sucked the length pf his shaft all the way down his balls, jerking and sucking him off as she told him every last.detail. of her recent rendezvous in the bathroom. The very same bathroom.

When she talked about the warm cream-pie inside of her she felt Tom tense up as he emptied into her this pushed him over the top. He then dropped to his knees, spreading her legs wide he pulled her panties to the side and buried his face between her legs. He dove in tongue first and French kissed her pussy gently at first, then greedily. He selfishly lapped up the cum of another, organically mixed with her beautiful pussy juices. He made slurping sounds as she obliged by holding her legs as far apart as possible.

Her legs spread open wide, and as her head tilted back she arched her back and spoke in tongues. She expertly instructed him through erotic moaning to kiss her pussy.

She then sat over his face and rubbed her swollen clit into his chin as he tongued her freshly fucked hole she rolled her eyes in conjunction with her screaming orgasm. As the sexual smoke cleared, they realized the door wasn't shut. They had given the new group an impromptu exhibition.

The days to come were exciting ones, with Tom begging her to meticulously recount the events as they had unfolded. He was not only cool with what had happened, but it felt he had been blessed by the sex gods.

He was more than happy with his place between her legs, sucking her pussy free of her juices mixed with the warm slippery semen of another lustful male. He couldn't explain it but he loved sloppy seconds and cream-pie control.  He begged her for more. Every. fucking. day......come back for part 2! if you enjoyed it and wish to check out the second part please Fav me. Coming soon!