All Comments on 'Be Careful what you wish for…Pt. 01'

by ncontendre

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c19 months ago

Eats another guys come? Gay then right?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

NEVER continue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stopped reading i do wish authors would get their stories proof read and corrected for correct grammer

dickthestick2011dickthestick20119 months ago

Excellent! Eating the cunt of a freshly fucked girl is heaven. Part2?

70slowhands70slowhands9 months ago

Great story. I will read part 2 when published. Now I have to say something about the comments posted. Xzy89c1, why is it a guy is gay just because he went down on his wife after being taken at a swinger's party? There were tag lines posted if you did not like them, you should have moved on to another story. Did it make you feel like a big badass man to insinuate he was gay just because he got into eating another man's cum. Grow up, little man.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

creampie eating does not make you gay

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This title has been used prior a few times, and all were better than this.we have enough cuckold authors on Lit

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

1 * Dear author (?) You made every spelling, punctuation, homophone, and tense mistake possible. Your writing borders on illiterate. Please seek editing help or pick a different avocation. Your writing is so inept that it is impossible to figure out what you were trying to say.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nothing out of the ordinary. A drunk somewhat blind wife who mistakes another man as her husband. How could she or the husband complain when it was a swingers party?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@lc69hunter - True, as the correlation tends to go the other way. Of course, I'm sure you're well aware of that and worded your comment specifically to avoid addressing it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"lc69hunter - creampie eating does not make you gay"

"70slowhands - ... why is it a guy is gay just because he went down on his wife after being taken at a swinger's party? ... Did it make you feel like a big badass man to insinuate he was gay just because he got into eating another man's cum. Grow up, little man."

Yep, sounds gay to me. Never had one iota of desire to do this to a woman who just had some other man deposit his load in her.

slowhands, do you feel like a big badass man for demeaning another person who finds your particular pecadillo distasteful? I mean, eating someone's seminal discharge is kinda gross.

Let's take a poll. Is it normal for a man to eat another man's cum out of his wife's vagina?

I say NO.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A missed point: His wife should really wear her glasses, she may in the future get nailed by someone she would rather not. Second thought she just wants cock and they are swingers- that is the price you pay. One day it may be a major oops.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not my type of story; didn't realize it's a swinger's story. That being said, the lack of at least reading what your write prior to posting, i.e. correcting any errors, would've been good for your attempt. She didn't want to wear glasses due to them interfering with her looking sexy, but she's legally blind? Makes no sense. If nothing else, at least for circumstances such as this, wear contacts! Overall, 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ic69hunter, yes, yes it does.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This kind of made my stomach roll over: {He was more than happy with his place between her legs, sucking her pussy free of her juices mixed with the warm slippery semen of another lustful male. He couldn't explain it but he loved sloppy seconds and cream-pie control. He begged her for more. Every. fucking. day......come back for part 2! if you enjoyed it and wish to check out the second part please Fav me. Coming soon!} Obviously, MC is a direct reflection of OP. The obvious banality of this piece is underscored by the complete lack of writing, punctuation, grammar, and storytelling skills contained in the narrow confines of this work. Literotica needs to have a minimum threshold for at least readability and coherence. Bloody awful...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Find an editor and fix those sentences

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

'progressive progress' ... is there any other kind?

'Never a hard no as it were' ... unintelligble.

'pulling a the seems' ... at the seams?

Unless you do a crash course in spelling and grammar, don't bother with Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nothing more pathetic than a willing cuck; swinger’s party or not. One star ⭐️ for this one.

TrstxxxTrstxxx9 months ago

Loved it. Good start to a story. Keep writing please. As for the other comments…why read it if you know what the theme is and then don’t like the theme? And all the other critics should go back to work for their publishing companies.

Don’t let these reviews stop you from writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed this story. it sounds like every person involved had a great experience and the wife and husband had a adventure that spiced up there lives.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Sick crap here. Ic69hunter is well positioned to comment on both being gay and creampie eating, as he is a self proclaimed old bi cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Gotta love those cream pies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userncontendre@ncontendre
I’ve been writing smut off and on since I was pre-teen. I like to collaborate with my girlfriend who helps me keep the female reader in mind.