All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 04'

by SubmissiveCeleste

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

A decent story that shows broken people trying to survive as best as they can.

Too many NC stories treat women as though they actually enjoy being raped and beaten and tortured. It’s a genuine pleasure to read one where the victims are just trying to survive inspite of their circumstances.

CybersleuthCybersleuthabout 2 years ago

I like that you are sticking with this story and developing it. You have grown and I like it. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still following this story but a few constructive criticisms follow: First, it would seem to me our heroine is not only more mature and wise (or expected to be ) than the younger slaves so you would actually expect her to bide her time and see how the other- supposedly longer- residents of this mad house will react to her or confide in her. Also, she had already indicated she was conscious of being monitored when she thought she was not being watched. The other point is that all three women are slaves , involuntarily, one assumes, as we do not yet know the other two's stories. So to call one "Slave" as if she is playing that as a role playing character with the tunic and the other playing the school girl and so forth means that the term slave is being used as a proper name for one when it is really a title all of them share... An unwanted title but that is what they are at the moment.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelestealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous Thank you for the constructive criticism, wish we could discuss it as I write it. You would be a great addition to a writers table. 😀. That maturity of the heroine will show itself stronger over time as expected. Also it was supposed to be an extra slap in the face to call Nebessa “Slave” because they are all slaves. He is angry or annoyed to the point that he wants to constantly remind her of her servitude now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveCeleste@SubmissiveCeleste
Retired educator, loves reading and writing. I like all kinds of fiction and fantasy. New to the erotica bdsm scene. Have fantasied about being a submissive for most of my adult life.