Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 05

Story Info
Continuation of a woman's wish gone terribly wrong.
2.2k words
4.31
7.5k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Slave finished up cleaning the kitchen, she looked at Celeste and said, "Butta, follow me. We will bathe in the Master's tub."

Celeste followed behind her as they went upstairs to the second floor of the house. It took her a while because crawling up stairs wasn't something she had done since childhood.

There were several large bedrooms on the second floor, but the Master suite was humongous. The royal blue carpet was plush and felt wonderful to Celeste as she crawled along. The room was decorated like someone who had lots of money, Celeste thought. The enormous king plus size bed and all the other furniture was made of mahogany wood and the bed was in the center of the room.

Celeste had seen four poster beds before, but this one was obviously custom made; it was magnificent. The four posts were connected by strong boards across the top, making it look like an open box. Across the top of the bed was something, best described as ladders, placed horizontally and there were three of them going across attached to the boards on either side. There were also built-in shelves along the bottom of the bed and across the back, and she could see an assortment of BDSM sex toys clearly displayed.

Celeste could see the chains hanging from the ladders going across and she knew Master well enough to know what they were used for.

The bathroom was beautiful and looked like something you see in a magazine. There was an enormous tub and a tiled walk-in shower big enough for several people to use at one time. There were two built-in benches at different heights in the shower as well.

Celeste knew that Master had retired from being a stockbroker on Wall Street, but he never let on the whole time they were chatting about how wealthy he really was.

Slave began to let the water flow into the big tub, and she poured bath salts and other bath gels that smelled wonderful into the water. While the water was running, she looked at Celeste and whispered, "There are very few places that are not under constant surveillance. Even now we are being watched, so please do not respond above a whisper as we will both be severely punished; with the water running, it is hard for the surveillance equipment to pick up what is being said."

"Okay, I get it. It has been so long since I have been allowed to talk. Thank you for talking with me." Celeste whispered back.

"My name is Nebesa; in my country it means 'heavenly'," Slave continued. "He tried to make me his puppygirl and sent me for training. After that, I tried to take my own life twice, but failed. It doesn't matter, I will try again. He knows it and now, he keeps me medicated and extremely restricted. I think it has been two years now that I am his slave."

Celeste could see the hopelessness in Slave's eyes and her lethargic manner, and she thought, No wonder she acts like the walking dead.

Celeste wanted to ask Slave what happened for her to become a sex slave and what nightmare happened at training that had made her so desperate that she wanted to end her own life, but for now, it would all have to wait.

Once the tub was full, Slave took out a small key and removed her knee pads, her paws, and finally, her tail. Celeste began to cry softly as she sat in the tub with Slave and Slave washed her all over; it was so nice to be human again.

Slave tried to console her as she washed her hair and kept softly saying over and over, "Good puppy, good puppy. It's okay, you're such a good puppy."

Celeste knew what was expected, so she stopped crying and barked. She didn't want to risk the two of them being punished because of her disobedience.

Once they were both clean and groomed to Master's satisfaction, Celeste was transformed back into a puppy with her paws and tail, but without her knee pads, and Slave remained nude.

Slave said, "Come, Butta, we will now wait for Master in the 'Present position' in front of his bed."

Celeste dosed in and out while waiting, but she remained in position when she finally heard Master and Baby Girl enter the room.

"Slave, come wash Baby Girl and myself in the shower," Master ordered.

Slave rose and followed them into the bathroom. After a while, they all returned to the bedroom.

Master came in wearing a fresh white terry cloth robe and Baby Girl and Slave were both in their "birthday suits".

"Baby Girl and Slave on the bed now."

The girls got on the bed with their arms raised above their heads and Master proceeded to chain each one to the rungs of the ladder above them. He left the middle ladder for Butta.

"Come, Butta, I want you between Baby Girl and Slave."

Celeste crawled slowly toward the bed. She was not looking forward to this play session; the expression in Master's eyes was not comforting at all. She got up onto the bed and Master chained her arms above her head to the rungs of the ladder above her.

Once all three of his toys were chained, Master stood back and admired his playthings. He raked his hands over their bodies; feeling and sucking their titties and squeezing their nipples; caressing their thighs and asses. He put his fingers in and out of their pussies, making them moan with pleasure.

"Remember, there is no cumming without permission."

He continued edging them over and over again. Finally, when he had enough fun teasing and tormenting them, he went and pulled out several different instruments to whip them with. All were made of high quality leather; a thick black belt, an expensive paddle, and a riding crop.

"Since tonight is a special occasion with the addition of Butta to our little family and our special play time, I will give her the choice of what we start with tonight. Speak, Butta, what will it be? The belt, the paddle or the crop? Note because this is play time, I am not using the whip or the cane."

"The belt, Master, please." Celeste whispered.

"If you insist, sweet pet," he said, smiling.

Whack, Whack, Whack. Each whack was followed by a scream from each of the chained women. Master went on back and forth on each of their asses until they were nice, red, and burning hot. He stopped once they were all crying. He began again finger fucking them and playing with their clits, making them forget the pain searing on their asses as their pussies craved his fingers and relief from the yearning within.

One by one he gave them the command to cum and cries of ecstasy filled the bedroom as they came.

"What do you have to say, Sluts, to your Master for his benevolence?" he asked.

"Thank you, Master; thank you, Master," they repeated over and over.

"Okay, let's play again."

Master started again, this time with the leather paddle. He began spanking them repeatedly until screams filled the room and tears ran down their faces. Once he had enough, he worked them up again; playing with their titties, their clits, and their pussies until they each had intense screaming orgasms.

Before starting with the crop, Master took mercy on his playthings and gave them each a drink of water. Master loved the crop, and he was relentless; beating their asses and their titties until they had nothing left. Unable to even scream because their throats were sore and mouths dry, they just hung limp as rag dolls.

"One more orgasm for Master," he said as he started feeling and playing with their titties and clits.

At this point, everything was so sensitive on their bodies; his touch no longer gave any pleasure, just pain, and they begged him to please stop. He just laughed and continued to torture them; putting his mouth on their sensitive clits, until finally, he got his way and they all climaxed again.

He released each one of them and they fell onto the bed, sweating profusely, exhausted, and curling up in so much pain they could barely move.

He stood there on the edge of the bed smiling as he looked at his handiwork all over their bodies.

"Sluts, you have had all the fun and Master has done all the work. It is now time to take care of your Master. Baby Girl look what Daddy has for you." He pulled on his long thick cock.

Baby Girl immediately got on her knees and began licking and sucking eagerly on his cock and balls as if her pain had magically disappeared.

"Butta, bring that sweet tongue of yours and go to work on Master's ass."

Celeste quickly kneeled behind and began rimming his ass with her tongue. She had gone into subspace and in that state, she felt a submission that gave her peace and filled her body with endorphins. She served him with all that she had.

"Slave, stand over Baby Girl and put those luscious globes of yours in my mouth".

Slave did as commanded, without hesitation, but without the lust of the other two. Master squeezed and sucked on Slave's titties and played with her nipples while Baby Girl deep throated his cock over and over as Butta deep tongued his ass. He was in ecstasy from all the sensations and from the power he felt over his toys that he tried to refrain from climaxing, but could not last long.

He began grunting and groaning loudly. He grabbed Baby Girl's head in one hand and Butta's head with the other, holding them tightly to his body; face fucking Baby Girl with all his might. He bit down hard on Slave's nipple, making her scream in agony as he shot load after load of cum down Baby Girl's throat. Bringing him to climax brought all three women to another climax as well.

When Master came down off his post climatic high, he kissed each one of his toys on their foreheads and said, "Good sluts. Slave, get the balm, and after everyone has been tended to, let's all go to sleep," and he climbed into bed.

After Slave had applied balm to Celeste and Baby Girl, Baby Girl applied it to Slave. Celeste watched as Slave crawled over to a cage in the corner and got in. Baby Girl locked her cage and then walked over to Butta.

"On all fours, Butta; Master wants your knee pads on before you go back to your dog house."

Celeste got on all fours and Baby Girl put her knee pads back in place and locked them. When she was done, she rubbed Celeste on her head.

"Good puppy, time to go to your bed now," Baby Girl said with exaggerated sweetness and an emphasis on 'your bed' as she walked to the edge of the Master's bed.

"Daddy, I want to sleep with you tonight. Please, so we can cuddle?"

Master was close to falling asleep; his eyes were closed and he was stretched out.

"Okay, Baby Girl; Daddy spoils you and cuddling is all we are going to do. I'm exhausted. Make sure you put Butta out first."

"Yes, Daddy. Come on, Butta; come on, girl."

The shame of being so rudely dismissed hurt Celeste almost as much as the beating she had just received. She followed Baby Girl with her head hanging low to the staircase and stopped. She hesitated because coming up the staircase on her knees was one thing, but going down was a whole other story. Celeste wanted to tell Baby Girl how she felt, but she knew better, instead she just whimpered.

"Come on, girl, you can do it. I'll take each step-in front of you so that you feel more secure. I promise I won't let you fall."

Celeste had very little faith or trust in Baby Girl. She had already seen that Baby Girl had a bit of a mean streak in her and was prone to jealousy. If it was up to her, she might let her fall and break her neck.

Celeste remembered that she watched one of her grandchildren, as a toddler, come down on their knees backwards and she decided that was the best way to go about it. It took some time, but finally, Celeste was down on the first floor without killing herself.

"I guess I could have taken off your knee pads and let you walk down the stairs, but you had to learn sometime; good girl." Baby Girl said with a smirk.

Celeste bared her teeth.

Baby Girl walked her over to the door and said, "Good night, Bitch," as she watched Celeste crawl through the doggie door.

Celeste wondered how much trouble she would get into if she climbed back through the door and bit Baby Girl in the leg. She thought about it all the way back to her doghouse, and even though it was cold outside and she was naked, the thought of Baby Girl begging her to stop kept her warm.

She crawled into her doggie bed and snuggled up against her stuffed furry rabbit; she was glad that she had thought early to put it in her bed. Celeste so badly wanted to cry because even with the generous amount of balm Slave had applied, she was still in excruciating pain everywhere. She laid there whimpering and whimpering until she finally fell soundly asleep.