Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuation of a woman’s wish.
2.3k words
4.41
8.3k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When daylight came Celeste was starting to feel sleepy again. She had been up most of the night because the pain from the recent whipping had made it impossible to sleep. She wondered why it was that pain always seemed to intensify at night, no matter what the source.

She heard him as he approached the cage. Today she was going to start Level II of her so-called "training". She was looking forward to anything that meant she would have more freedom. It was easier today to act like she was happy to see her Master.

Despite the pain she got up on all fours and moved to the front of her cage and began wagging her tail and barking excitedly. Her butt plug with the shaggy tail attached stayed in her now constantly.

"I no longer think of my ass anymore, I really do think of my tail and wagging my ass to make it shake has become second nature." she thought as she sighed.

"Somebody is happy to see her Master this morning," he said smiling.

Celeste barked and barked and then stuck out her tongue as she panted. He opened the cage and motioned for her to come out. She whimpered as she crawled out of the cage on all fours. She felt every welt on her ass, back and thighs with every movement she made.

He patted her on her head and raised her chin so he could look into her eyes. He could see the pain in her eyes and the tiredness in her face.

"I think we will start our training this afternoon. I have some cream to put on those love marks I gave to you yesterday, that will help ease the pain a bit and allow you to rest. Would you like that, my sweet Pet?"

Celeste barked as energetically as she could and wagged her tail.

He reached down and leashed her and they proceeded to go toward the door of the large shed that held her cage where she had been for the last two weeks.

Celeste was so happy to be going outside that for a few minutes she forgot about the pain she was in. She almost forgot she was completely nude as well but as she approached the door she hesitated. He tugged on the leash and said,

"Butta, you have to get used to being nude, because puppies don't wear clothes. I mean unless their Masters dress them up in cute little outfits."

Celeste took a deep breath and continued crawling. As they left the shed Celeste looked around and saw in a small distance the main house. It was a large beautiful modern day home built to look like an old fashioned log cabin.

The house must be about 4000 square feet, she thought. She looked around as they proceeded to another area in the outdoor yard that was very well manicured and the grass was soft on her knees.

He stopped and sat down on an expensive looking wicker back lawn chair. Celeste heeled by the side of the chair, like a good obedient pet.

"This area is just for you and I. If you look over there you will see your new dog house."

Celeste looked over and in the far corner of this manicured play ground was a huge cream colored dog house. It was trimmed in a bright fluorescent pink and had windows with pink colored shutters. She also noticed it had a doggie door that could be left opened or locked. The door was made so that the top part could be left open so she could put her head out but the bottom half locked. A sign above the entrance even had her dog name in bright bold pink letters "Butta".

Celeste began to bark and bark and wag her tail. She was so happy she was no longer going to have to sleep in that cage anymore.

"Calm down girl. Good puppy. I'm glad you like it." he said as he petted her head.

"Present and stay still" he commanded.

Celeste presented herself to him and began to whimper. On all fours with her head down and ass up in the air, legs open wide and back arched she offered her pussy and asshole for the taking. The thought of him taking her sexually while she was still in so much pain was enough to bring tears to her eyes.

To her surprise and great relief he began to administer a soothing balm all over her welted back, ass and thighs. Celeste began to whimper softly and closed her eyes as the pain began to subside tremendously.

"Feel good, girl? I couldn't administer this last night as you were under punishment and needed to reflect on your behavior.. But it looks like somebody is Master's good girl this morning. Isn't she?"

Celeste felt herself blush and felt her teeth clench as he spoke to her in that sugary sweet tone that one uses for pets and little babies. Things were going so well this morning she didn't want to anger him so she barked quietly as was expected.

Now that the pain was subsiding and the temperature was so warm, Celeste yearned to just go to sleep but he had other plans.

He removed her collar and replaced it with one that could give her near lethal shocks. He demonstrated by shocking her on Level 3 which made her scream and whimper and fall to the ground in pain.

"Level 6 would more than likely make you black out and need medical attention, hopefully it will never come to that,'' he said as he chuckled.

He walked her around to an area he said that she should use to relieve herself from now on and to further humiliate her, he watched as she did number one and number two.

"No more puppy pads now that you are in Level II of your training. You are a big puppy now and can go outside like the big dogs do." he said laughing hysterically.

"Really funny." Celeste thought to herself.

In reality, while she was feeling totally humiliated having to relieve herself outside like an animal, she was also filled with rage. She kept imagining all the violent things she would like to do to him so she could have her freedom back.

After she finished doing her business he showed her a makeshift gadget that she could rub her pussy or backside against to clean herself up. When she hit it with her behind, cold water shot out against her backside. The cold water ran down a drain built into the ground. She was sure he would probably give her enemas out here as well.

Once she was cleaned up but wet, he took her over to her new dog house. He unleashed her and let her go in and explore her new home. It was the biggest dog house she had ever seen. It had a nice big doggie bed in the corner and it looked like it had central heat and air. It also had electricity and overhead lighting.

She had no doubt in her mind that he would use her in here for his amusement. All of this comfort was not just solely for her. Just like she thought there were crops and paddles and other sex toys on a shelf and hanging on hooks on one wall.

The little house had a nice little tiled area in front that looked like it would be cool to lay on on hot days. She noticed that there were two heavy duty ceramic beautiful pink dog food bowls with her dog name engraved on them. She looked at them and kneeled in the beg position. She began whimpering.

"Good girl, you can go eat. I hope you like your new bowls, only the best for my pet."

"She had to admit they were pretty and looked expensive but it would take more than fancy engraved bowls to make her be content to be a sex slave for the rest of her live." Celeste thought. She lapped up her water and ate her kibble with her face in the bowl.

While she ate he left her alone and went back and sat in one of the backyard lounge chaises. When she finished eating she wandered back inside her new house. On the doggy bed she noticed a bag wrapped up with a pretty pink bow. She picked up the bag with her mouth and brought it outside to him. She put it down by her Master's feet and barked excitedly.

"Good girl, quiet now. I see you found your gift."

"All fours, Butta" he commanded.

She got into position and he picked up each of her back legs, leaning her from one side to the other as he put on pretty pink knee pads.

"Run around and try them out. I spared no expense; they are shock absorbent, waterproof and worn by the highest paid athletes."

Celeste had to admit they were heavenly and she felt like she was crawling on air. She came back to where he was sitting and rubbed her nose against his thigh and barked gently.

"I am glad you like them." he said smiling down at her as he scratched the top of her head and then behind her ear. "But there is a better way to show your gratitude."

He pulled her back by her collar and stood up. Not daring to look directly at him without being commanded she heard him as he undid his belt and pulled his pants down.

He kicked his pants off completely and now was naked from the waist down.

"Beg Butta, beg."

Celeste immediately got into the beg position. In this position she was kneeling with her breasts thrust forward, back arched, paws raised on either side of her shoulders and her face upward.

She began to whimper over and over.

"Excellent, such a good puppy. She has been practicing her positions. Good puppies get rewarded. For being such a good puppy I will give you the choice on how many whacks you are going to get across the beautiful tits of yours. If you can take ten whacks without screaming, only whimpering, then ten is all you will get and afterwards you will be allowed to cum. Or if not you can get 20 whacks and scream all you like but no cumming afterwards, you will have to hope you cum during our play time. You have one minute to decide."

Celeste knew if she picked the first choice he was going to do all he could to make her scream and that more than likely she was going to wind up with all twenty whacks. Maybe if she took the twenty up front he would start off easier and gradually build up.

"Times up, what have you decided? Speak."

"I have decided to take all twenty Sir, to hopefully give my Master the most pleasure."

He laughed at her fake sentiment. He knew what choice the little pain slut would make. He bent down and kissed her hard and passionately while he stroked her clit and thrust two fingers in her moist pussy. He began to finger fuck her until he heard her begin to moan and then he stopped.

"What a little slut puppy," he said happily.

He wiped her pussy juice from his fingers across her breasts. Her nipples were now also erect as he pulled on them hard and let them go.

"Let's begin our play session."

As Celeste had hoped he started off with a few light whacks warming her breasts and getting them hot and pink. Celeste was enjoying the sensations and kept her breast thrust forward and now and then whimpered for his amusement. But it wasn't long before he really began beating her titties hard and Celeste began screaming to his delight.

He hit her over and over and she lost the ability to keep track of the count as her nipples were on fire. Thank goodness on the last hit she came all over herself. He reached down and rubbed her clit which amplified her orgasm and she screamed in pleasure as her cum ran down her legs.

He sat down exhausted with his dick swollen and throbbing, covered with pre cum. He pulled her head to his lap and said,

"Suck Butta, show your Master your gratitude for all he takes from you and the pleasure it gives you to give it to him."

She began to suck and lick greedily. Her tits were aching and her pussy was throbbing but she was so far into subspace, her need to submit so strong she could focus on nothing but pleasing her Master. In this state there was nothing she would deny him. As she sucked it was like she was sucking the life force from him to her and they were like one. He exploded into her mouth as he grabbed her head and held it until he was completely drained.

She collapsed at his feet. He picked her up and helped her to her water bowl and crawled into her dog house with her and kissed her gently on her forehead as she curled herself up and fell asleep.

He left her sleeping and went and got the soothing balm and then while she slept he rubbed the balm over her sore and aching tits and nipples. She would sleep longer if the pain didn't wake her and he wanted her well rested.

He wanted her well rested for her futile attempt at escape which he knew she would try. He was not fooled by her compliance and passivity into believing that she had truly come to terms with her fate.

She would have to see for herself that resistance and escape was futile before her will would be broken. He would also have to shut the door on her past by making her feel there was nothing to go back to. If he could convince her that going back would put the people she loved in harm's way that would cinch it because she would never jeopardize their livelihood.

Little by little once she began to realize that he was all she had he knew they would be very happy together.