All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 05'

by SubmissiveCeleste

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

How is any woman going to orgasm when they’re in pain?

Take your head, ram it into wall until you orgasm. Repeat as necessary.

Fucking moron.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 2 years ago

I find myself with mixed feelings regarding this story. On the one hand it's well written, interesting with a decent plot. The narrative is good and well described, and even though I find pet play a little silly and unerotic it all comes across as pretty hot. It could be due to the non consent aspect, which is a personal like of mine. But, it's also part of what I don't like here.

The Master is suitably evil, the physical torment and punishments match the theme, but its the mental abuse which I personally find disturbing. Forcing a submissive to live as a pet puppy is one thing, but driving a slave to attempt suicide is a different matter altogether. At the moment there seems to be nothing but a future of continued suffering and brain washing for Butta and Slave, Baby girl I'm not sure about. So maybe a hint of a chance of escape, or a chink of light for freedom might be in order?

Of course these are just my thoughts, the author must decide what happens, but it does seem to be heading into a dark place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The pet play part of the story was done well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveCeleste@SubmissiveCeleste
Retired educator, loves reading and writing. I like all kinds of fiction and fantasy. New to the erotica bdsm scene. Have fantasied about being a submissive for most of my adult life.