Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 06

Story Info
A woman’s wish continues to go wrong.
2.9k words
4.36
6.4k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Celeste woke up she ached all over and she could feel the welts and bruises all over her body. She yearned for the simple pleasures in life she once took for granted. What she wouldn't do for a hot shower, a strong cup of coffee and some clothes..

She struggled to get up on all fours and crawled outside. It was a bit chilly but she felt the day was definitely going to be a hot one. She went over to the area designated for her to relieve herself and took care of her needs like a good pup. The cold water felt good against her sore private area and despite the outside temperature being a bit low she continued to make the water shoot against her backside even once she felt cleaned off.

She went back over to her bowls and saw that someone had put fresh food and water out for her. She was starving and extremely thirsty. She ate all her kibble and lapped up all her water.

She heard her Master, "Good girl, good puppy. Come Butta, come to Master."

Celeste crawled over to her Master who was sitting on a lawn chair drinking what smelled like coffee out of a big ceramic mug. She could see Slave walking back toward the house carrying a coffee pot.

Celeste crawled and heeled next to the chair and began panting and wagging her tail as best she could in that position. She was trying hard to pretend she was happy to see him.

It seemed to be working as he started patting her head and scratching her behind her ears. He put the coffee down onto a wicker end table next to him and began reading the newspaper.

Celeste hated to do this but she wanted some of that coffee so badly. She sat up in the beg position and began whimpering and begging.

Master said, "What's wrong Butta, what is it girl? Are you in pain? I had Slave crush up some pain relliver and put it into your kibble this morning so give it a chance it will start working soon and you will feel better."

He examined the welts and bruises on her ass, back and thighs. He rubbed his hand over her titties and gently pulled her nipples.

"The skin is not broken anywhere, everything should heal up nicely in a day or two. In the meantime it will make my dick harder everytime I fuck you looking at all my love marks."

Celeste barked once for "Yes" but then crawled over to the coffee and began to bark and bark.

Master finally began to get the picture.

"Silly puppy, Puppies don't drink coffee."

Celeste continued to bark and whimper and crawl around the end table.

Master began to laugh at Celeste's antics and finally said,

"Okay, okay girl. I have an idea."

He got up and picked up the mug of coffee and motioned for Celeste to follow him. He walked over to her dog bowls and poured the remainder of his coffee into her empty water bowl.

Celeste was so happy. She barked and barked and rubbed her head on his thigh. She could feel his cock which had already started growing in his pants against her cheek.

Master said, "The coffee is yours, but everything comes with a price."

He slid his pajama pants down and freed his cock. As Celeste bent down to drink the coffee Master bent down and mounted her. No surprise Celeste was sopping wet, the humiliation had made her juices flow. Master rammed his dick into her tight hot pussy and began fucking her while she lapped at the coffee.

In and out he went holding onto her hips and pounding her sore pussy and ass. He could feel his climax mounting and he could feel hers as well.

"Don't you dare cum without permission, or this will be the last coffee you'll get for a very long time."

Master removed his cock from his puppy's pussy and used her natural lubrication around her pussy and ass to lubricate her before shoving his dick with a vengeance into that tight little rosebud he loved so much.

Celeste yelped in pain and the tears began to flow. It felt like he was ripping her in two but after a while the pain started to give way to pleasure. She tried to put her focus on the coffee which was almost as good as the fucking she was getting. The coffee was just the way she liked it with a lot of cream and no sugar.

Master fucked Celeste relentlesssly at what seemed like forever. Master had his balls drained earlier that morning by Baby Girl, so it took him a while to reach his peak but finally he reached his limit and his balls and ass tensed up as he shot his second load of the day into her ass.

Master pulled out panting and wiped their juices from his cock across her ass.

"Roll over Butta on your back, that was so good Master is going to reward you. Remember good puppies get rewarded."

Celeste rolled over and spread her legs and Master began to gently but firmly rub her swollen clit which was standing at attention and begging for his touch.

"Cum Butta, cum for Master, cum like the good puppy slut you are. Cum Bitch!!."

That was all it took. Celeste came like a volcano, hot juices spewing from her pussy everywhere and her body shaking uncontrollably as Master rubbed her to an earth shattering climax.

As Celeste laid there in a post climatic bliss, the Master rubbed her tummy and gently rubbed her titties. At that moment looking at her Master, her kidnapper, Celeste felt a happiness and a peace that she had never known. There was a part of her that wanted to release everything she was and had been, to give up all worries and frustrations, hopes and dreams and just be what he wanted and needed forever. She was at a crossroad between fantasy and reality and her resistance was waning.

"Isn't this what you wished for" she heard in the back of her head, "the freedom that ultimate submission brings."

The internal struggle she felt deep in her core made her cry. Master assumed these were tears of joy and he smiled with pleasure. He went back to his seat and picked up some sort of walkie talkie device and beckoned for Slave.

Slave appeared and moved with so much grace she could have been a runway model. Again as Celeste watched her she was in awe of her beauty and charm.

When she approached Master she lowered her head to him and he kissed her deeply and passionately. Slave returned the kiss as was expected but Celeste could see the emptiness in her eyes and there was no stirring in her body or soul. She was an empty vessel.

Celeste wondered if she stayed here long enough would she too turn into a mindless, emotionless autotron. No, she knew something more had happened that had made Slave turn "inside" the way she had and it was more than just being a slave.

"Slave, Butta needs a bath and some TLC and tell Baby Girl to come see me before she leaves for class, today."

"Yes, Master, Butta come with me." Slave responded in a voice just above a whisper.

Celeste followed Slave to the house. When they got to the door, Slave waited for Celeste to crawl through the doggie door before she entered. The subtle look that Slave gave Celeste was enought for Celeste to tell that Slave had wanted to open the door and not make her have to crawl through the doggie door but could not.

Once they were upstairs and the water was running for the tub Slave motioned with her eyes for Butta to follow her. She went inside a big closet in the bathroom where linen was stored.

"Baby Girl and I discovered we could talk to each other inside here without being overheard and therefore no reprucussions. We have a few minutes while the tub fills up"

"Slave how long have you been a slave, because I got the impression that our Master was not your first Master? I asked.

"You are right. Our Master is my third Master. I was sold by my parents into slavery like many girls where I come from when I turned 18 years old. Some western countries prefer girls who are of what they consider legal age. I have been groomed for this life since I was a young girl and so are better prepared than most, especially those like you who have known a different life."

"Then why are you so unhappy and set on ending your own life. Is it the beatings, are they too much for you?"

"No. I am not the pain slut you are but I was taught to associate the pain with pleasure and our Master is an expert when it comes to that. It is what happened to me at the puppy training center that I can't live with, the depravity and shame is too much to bear and it haunts me day and night."

Over the next few days Celeste finally got Slave to share her shame. Slave explained that there had been a mix up at the training center and her last night there she had been placed with the slaves who were being trained to be human Bitches. These slaves are trained to be bred by actual dogs. She was in the kennel for hours before they realized their mistake and it was too late. Afterwards any humanity she had left was now gone. As a slave she had purpose and now she felt like the lowest of all animals.

Master was only told the truth about the mix up after Slave had tried to take her own live. He was furious once he knew the whole story. The trainers admitted that unfortunately some slaves find the whole experience so traumatic that some have taken their own lives afterwards.

Even with extremely close supervision and a lot of loving attention from Master, Slave had attempted to take her own life again. He had her medicated now and hoped with time she would recover.

Celeste knew how to help Slave, the medication alone would not help, she needed counseling. As a youth counselor for over 20 years in an at-risk program for juveniles and young adults she had worked with countless numbers of troubled young people.

Celeste and Slave began to bond, but they were very careful not to let Master know. With help from Celeste slowly Slave started to process what had happen to her and healing began.

Celeste began working on her relationship with Baby Girl. She was a harder nut to crack but Celeste was determined because Baby Girl was the key to getting her freedom back.

Baby Girl had more privileges than any of Master's toys. More importantly he trusted her. She was allowed to actually attend some of her community college classes on campus. Master had a tracking device implanted in Baby Girl so running away was not an option. He had rescued her from an abusive boyfriend/pimp and in doing so he had earned her everlasting devotion and gratitude. Baby Girl had grown up in the foster care system and at 18 had been thrown out to fend for herself. She was now 21 and had been with the Master for two years.

He had her sign a bogus contract that stated that after 5 years she could leave and he would pay her 10, 000 dollars for every year of service. He planned to offer her the money and then deduct everything she owed him for the last five years for housing, food, clothing, her education, car and other expenses. It would wind up that Baby Girl would walk away with nothing and actually owing him. Of course at that point he would offer her a new contract to work off her debt. He really never planned to let her go, but her being young and naive she believed him.

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon and Master was lounging in the back yard and he had all his pets outside with him. He was laying/sitting between Slave legs and she was tucked behind him on the chaise. His head was resting between her luscious sweet titties and he was tweaking her nipples with one hand on each tit.

Celeste was on all fours between his legs sucking and edging his dick to get him ready to fuck Baby Girl who was lying on a chaise across from him edging herself for his pleasure with a large 8 inch black didlo in her pussy and a bright pink gem butt plug in her ass.

Celeste heard the man as he approached but she knew better than to stop sucking the Master's dick until he told her to stop.

As the man approached Master pushed Celeste's forehead indicating that he wanted her to stop, at least momentarily. Baby Girl continued to masturbate when Master said,

"John, how nice of you to make a house call."

"Mr. Roberts, Sir. You are one of our most esteemed clients and you always make house calls worth the trip."

Master got up and put on his robe and motioned for Celeste to follow him and John into the house.

"Celeste, this is John from our attorney's office. He has come for you to sign the divorce papers. Everything is in order, once you sign in a few weeks you will be legally divorced, your marriage will be over."

Celeste sat looking at him and the tears began to flow. She needed to talk and even without getting permission she just had to let the words come out of her mouth.

"No Sir! No!. I mean how and when did all this occur and what did my husband say? Did he just sign the papers, just like that?"

"Well Celeste it has been almost four months since you deserted him. He did have some reservations but once he saw the pictures, he realized how committed you were to your new lifestyle."

"Pictures, what pictures?" she stammered.

"The pictures of all the fun we have been having. You know.., you sucking my dick and rimming my ass. You eating Baby girl and Slave's pussies and he especially loved the ones with me fucking you in the ass doggy style. I don't quite understand it but he apparently doesn't want your whoring slutty ass back anymore. His words, not mine."

Master knew there was more to the story. Not only had they shown her husband all the nasty disgusting pictures but they also threatened to send the pictures to their daughters and other family members and close friends.

Celeste's husband Charles, knew his wife was in serious trouble. He knew even if his wife had consented to commit all those sexual acts there was no way she would ever agree to be photographed doing them. He knew she did not want the divorce either because this was not her way. She was never a coward and would not have sent someone else to end their marriage, she would have done it herself no matter how painful.

He signed the papers under duress because he knew his wife would never want her daughters to see those pictures. Afterwards he began to pray daily that she would find a way to get back home to him and the girls. He also knew no matter what she had done he would find a way to forgive her, he loved her just that much. He would be waiting no matter how long it took.

At first he was just so angry, he could not think straight. After a while he began to blame himself for not trying to understand who she had become and what her needs were now. Even though it was a little too late he began reading all the submissive materials she had tried to get him to read in the past. He slowly began to understand that this need of hers to be submissive was not some fleeting fancy or fad, it was part of her being.

Meanwhile back at Master's estate Master took off Celeste's puppy paws and gave her a pen to sign her name. Celeste took the pen and threw it across the room.

"Never! I would rather die first." she yelled in a fit of rage.

"There are some things that are worse than death, ask Slave."

Master turned to John and said,

"I am sorry, John. It looks like someone is in need of an attitude adjustment and some cage time. Please feel free to go outside and have my pets relieve any stress this may have put you through before you leave."

John happily left to go back outside, having played with Master's pets before he could hardly wait. Master turned to Butta and said,

"You will be put back in your cage for the next two weeks and afterwards if you refuse to sign I will send you for training. It will not be for puppy training, it will be for you to be trained to be a Bitch. You want to act like a Bitch then I shall make sure that you are treated like a real one. I have been told that after a while for some Bitches a human cock is no longer preferred. You think about what would be worse, that or death, hopefully you will see things my way.

Now, let's go upstairs where you will definitely relieve my stress but unfortunately, it is going to be very stressful for you."