All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 06'

by SubmissiveCeleste

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

There’s no way hubby would have signed the divorce papers.

It would have made an interesting story that is different from the usual bullshit this hellsite generates.

Let him release the photos, hell, let him release videos and post them on Pornhub…you know why?

Because Hulk Hogan sued Gawker into bankruptcy for releasing a private sex tape that he willingly made.

It would be glorious to see the “master” turned into a sideshow the would make the Hunter Biden story look line a Disney fairytale.

Sex slavery, prostitution. Child grooming, beastiality, rape, blackmail….If Epstein were alive, he would be saying “You know pal, you might have gone to far.. even degenerates need to have limits.”

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelestealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you are enjoying the story.😂 It is very dark but apparently a part of you must like it because while the pen is powerful, it is not a gun to your head. 🤭 Stay tune if you can and see where I go. For the record surveyed several loving husbands and fathers 100 percent of them signed the papers in my universe. They would cut of their arm to avoid their children the shame and humiliation they would feel seeing their mother in those type of photos. They can’t safe the wife but they would try to protect the daughters. Also hope springs eternal. Thanks for the feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveCeleste@SubmissiveCeleste
Retired educator, loves reading and writing. I like all kinds of fiction and fantasy. New to the erotica bdsm scene. Have fantasied about being a submissive for most of my adult life.