Be My Guest Ch. 14: GETTING cOFFee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK ME! I love this cock."

"Fall for him."

"You want that?" She whimpered hitting her with a rapid array of thrusts, her eyes studying his expression. "You feel so fucking good inside me. A girl could get lost in this."

"Light your own way."

"You know just what to say don't you?"

"Most days. You're a stunning bird Phoenix."

"Your girl is pretty too. Why me?"

"Join the family. No...not some cult." He chuckles using one hand to tug her shoulder less blouse down to expose her breasts. Feasting on a nipple she instantly came on his cock.

"Family?"

"Yeah! My dick's here whenever you want it. Just know it's not only yours. It's whomever it selects. Getting mighty wet and sloppy down there Phoenix."

"I'm going to cum again. Shit!" She squeals and tenses up as he plants his hand around her throat. She melted almost instantaneously at his controlling fingers choking her in just the perfect compressions.

"Interested?"

"In fucking you again? HELL YES. Family? That sounds ominous."

"Just means know your sisters and accept the sharing. Life is pretty normal otherwise. I like sex, I like beautiful women. You're fucking gorgeous."

"Not so bad yourself Mister Macho. Tell me what you really want. I'm all ears."

"I want you to scream three more times over my cock before you head back inside."

"Three? Holy fuck." His rhythm increased, Zach Pedigo had mastered the perfection of timing and precision assault. The battery left any woman under the spell of insane ecstasy. Once..."ZZZZZACH!" Twice..."GOOOOOOOOOOOD!" Three times..."Count me in."

"Good girl. On your knees." He pulled out and dropped her legs. Down in two seconds she awaited Zach to put out her flames. Kissing his balls as he jerked off growling Zach tensed up for the final battle. Her mouth moves in front of his crown with expectation, he chose to ram his beast down her throat and play with fire. Hands gripping her head he face fucked her until he nutted down her throat. Her mascara was a mess. Pulling out of her mouth in a web of white he lifts her to her feet and kisses her hard, pinning her back to the wall again. In a blur Zach had second thoughts and whipped her body around to face the wall. Taking her from behind she yelped and palmed the bricks. "Changed my mind. Make it four."

"GOD YES!!" She cried out moaning with longevity. As they waged war another waitress decided to step out. One that actually smoked. Catching them Phoenix just laughs, "Don't knock it until you've tried it Jillian."

Shamelessly Jillian Foster tilted her head about to capture Zach's dick diving in deep and pulling out for a harder slam just after. Jillian blew smoke and smiled, "I am on break."

"Raincheck." He huffed slapping Phoenix on the ass multiple times. She came over his boy Hardy a fourth time in a clench of teeth that sounded bestial in breath. Pulling out of Phoenix Zach let her go and stood back facing Jillian and just jerked off as she watched. A shot heard...seen...around the block Jillian dropped her cigarette and stomped it out. Lighting up another she passes it to Phoenix.

"Here! You need this more than I do."

Jillian fanned her features as Zach zipped up and winked at her. Even though married Jillian enjoyed a good performance. A pat on her cheek Zach passed Jillian on the way inside. Concerned at how Phoenix was breathing, her breasts still hanging out in her frazzled state, Jillian helped pull the girl together. "You okay Phoenix?"

"YESSSSSSS! You really need to try that."

"Doug." Jillian fans her wedding ring.

"Oh, that man dug deep." Phoenix laughed catching her second wind.

"Back to work." Napkins fixed her mascara.

Inside, Zach caught Kyndal and Weaver's third song together, this one a toned down version of the song Lick It Up by KISS. Standing back with his arms crossed Zach listened to the kid. He was pretty good. Only Kyndal's tongue drew him away visually as she wagged it toward Zach. A point toward Khloe's seat found only the head of Brian in view. Wincing Zach approached the sofa from behind to discover Khloe still sucking off Brian. Nutting in silence Brian Randolph was a happy man. Heidi Baker to his left was slouched low with her skirt up high, fingers buried inside her pussy as she teased Weaver. His song choice inspiring her to wag her own tongue and show him hand horns.

"ROCK ON!" She bellowed.

Leaning over the sofa Zach snatched up Khloe's hair and pulled her face from Brian's crotch, the man's dick still frothing. Showing off her tongue full of jizz Khloe dazzled Zach with sparkling eyes. "Spit that on my kid."

Before Heidi could react Khloe crawled over Brian's lap and spit her captured load all over Heidi Baker's pubic region, her fingers coated in cum. Jaw dropped she snaps a glare up and over the couch at Zach. Grinning up a storm the blond spread Brian's jizz all over herself. As gross as the man was, her fetish didn't care. Onlookers did notice their bad behavior, not one turned them in.

"Let's go home." Zach snapped his fingers. Khloe hopped up and tugged her skirt down, it had risen high in her blowjob angle. One unblinking stare from Zach her skirt was pinched higher, cheeks peeking out from under was enough. Heidi? She licked her fingers and continued fingering herself, Weaver and Kyndal watching.

Khloe hugged Zach from the side and smiled, lifting her cell she showed him Kyndal's pictures. Eyes popping he looks up at Kyndal who shares a wink with him. Wincing at the Busker he lifts three fingers at her. Kyndal merely nodded back.

"Good job." He told Khloe, then withdrew his wallet to hand her money to place in Kyndal's hat. She returned quickly after her offering.

"Sucking off Brian, or talking Kyndal into a threesome?"

"Both."

"Did you...have fun outside with the waitress?"

"I did. Someone even watched the birdy."

Khloe locates Phoenix who fought hard not to make eye contact with her. Fear had crept in, feeling as if she cheated on her with Zach. Even though she was taking orders Khloe stepped away from Zach and approached the girl. Phoenix trembled in Khloe's oncoming gaze.

"I just blew Brian on the sofa in front of everyone." She whispered into the girls ear, having pulled her aside briefly.

"Whoa! People...saw you?"

"Yes. I heard many compliments."

"He's amazing. You're so lucky."

"We're so lucky. We should hang out sometime."

"I'd like that."

"Kyndal too. You know she's my sister right?"

"I remember. Cool."

"I would love to watch you and Zach have sex."

"After what he just did...I'd let the world watch my orgasms."

"That's something we can agree on. Friends?" Khloe extends a hand.

"Absolutely."

"See you soon."

A soft shared embrace later Khloe rejoined Zach and Heidi. Weaver done on stage was hard as a rock between watching Heidi and being so close to Kyndal. Applauded by the audience Weaver took a bow then walked out proudly with his pants pointing straight out. Heidi skipped behind him her own cheeks slipping out for observation. She wondered why her sister Kayla still hadn't shown up, she would text her from Weaver's van.

Zach sent the kids on outside, but hung back seeing Jillian. The thirty something beauty still had perfect curves even after two kids. Just to see if he could get away with it he snuck up on her and yanked her into a kiss. The brunette gasped as his lips pulled her in, for some reason she did not resist. As their lips parted she fanned her face with her order pad.

"Stop smoking, it's a bad habit."

"You make for a good nicotine patch. I'll consider it."

"More tongue if you do." He winked.

"Married Handsome." She wagged her ring finger again.

"Leave him at home."

As Zach turned away Jillian sighed loudly. Phoenix stepping next to her shared a smile. "I can give him your number too."

"Don't be silly." Jillian laughed, "Doug looks at my cell. Just let me know when you two hook up. I'll come watch again."

"Oh, no. If you come...you cum."

"Brat."

"Milf."

"You think? He's as old as me."

"Maybe he would hook you up with the pink mohawk."

"You're hilarious."

Jillian needed another Pall Mall Light.