Video Star Cum Dump

Story Info
Faggot gets recognised on the tube.
1.4k words
4.75
11.1k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young guy kept looking at Joey, then looking away. The stirs were making him feel nervous. The guy was half his age, at least. Probably was twenty five at tops. They say age is a number, but they also say attraction comes in different forms, and it is not always about looks. It is probably why people fall in love with their best friend or work colleague. It is probably why apps work well. At least you know that someone wants to drink your piss before you get into the bedroom, bathroom or dungeon.

As the tube went to the outskirts of the city, people drifted off. No one was left on but this young dude and Joey. The guy was blond, with a fit looking body. He wore casual clothes, unlike Joey who was suited and booted. Joey looked up from his phone and saw him really concentrating on Joey's face.

"Can I help you?" Joey said in an assertive way. The younger man looked at his screen on his phone and then moved over the carriage, sitting next to Joey. He showed Joey the phone.

"Is this you?" the younger guy asked him with eagerness on his face, although it was clear that he knew the answer. He didn't need a reply or anything. He could see the horror on Joey's face. His face was almost white in shock.

"I'm sorry," the youth grinned, "I didn't mean to embarrass you, but what you did for my friend was mind-blowing. Besides when you're into this sort of thing, you shouldn't be embarrassed. It is what it is." He noticed Joey's face glow red. "He thought that was the best blow job ever!" the guys face was enthralled. "You're not that bad looking too!" he purposely quipped, "for an older dude!"

Joey was shaking from what he had just seen on the video clip. He had put the experience to the back of his mind, despite it being a turn on and despite it being less than a month ago.

He knew what was in the clip, more or less.

Joey was stark naked. His tits had clamps on them on chains with little bells all the way up them. He had the smallest cock cage on, made of silver. His ass was impaled on a pole with a large monster dildo inserted into his asshole. It looked like a massive fantasy animal cock that you can buy on line. It was attached to the wall, and he was pushing himself onto the plastic phallus. Every time he did so the bells would jingle like elves bells at Christmas. It was covered in the thickest of lubes. The type you use for birthing calves. Joey was pushing himself backwards onto the dick. On his forehead was written the word faggot. Round his neck was a pink collar. The video panned round Joey's body. All over his body were degrading words.

Cocksucker, Loser, Fag boy, Whore, Piss hole, Cunt hole and more.

A cock was presented to him.

He blowed the guy hard, whilst still fucking himself good like the bitch boy was inside himself. The guy on the clip was not as good looking as this guy with the phone on the tube but fairly attractive. He took the guys large cock down his throat. The camera panned out slight as the hard throbbing cock rested on Joey's face, as he looked up at the stud.

"What are you?"

"I'm a faggot. I am a cum dump for your spunk." He pleaded with his eyes. "Please sir! cum down my throat!"

Joey remembered the night well. He was horny and feeling slutty. The guy approached him on that 'cum dump' app and now he was sharing the video online, or so it appeared. Joey was not even paid for it. Clearly the guy was making on it. He felt ashamed and yet thankful that he had served such a man.

"You were well into it!" the commuter grinned at Joey as the video continued, at the same time he ruffled Joey's hair in a condescending way. "It was so hot!" he looked back at the video as Joey sat there in embarrassment. This total stranger knew he was a cock sucking faggot. Joey's cock was throbbing in its miserable little cage.

"This is my favourite part!" he showed the video back to Joey who was beginning to understand that this much younger man wasn't just intending to humiliate him on the tube, but he was actually into the video. Joey's pushed his body further onto the dildo as he moaned loudly. Joey looked around the carriage, he could hear the sounds of the video but no one else could. The closest person on the tube was four carriages down, with headphones on.

By now in the video Joey was being face fucked by the other guy, now his body was further down the pole. He remembered the Dildo going to the full hilt of twelve inches deep before the end. You could hear the gagging and heaving a little, the language was demeaning and yet horny at the same time.

"You dirty fucking bitch!" one voice said. The young blond showing Joey the video laughed at the words. He was now getting into humiliating Joey as he watched. He leaned forward into Joey's open jacket squeezing his closest nipple.

"Bet your titties are still sore from all that tit play you got that night!" It was a rhetorical question that Joey only answered by the look of mortification on his face.

There were three guys including the man with the camera.

"What a fucking whore!" another sniggered, "You've swollen the entire dildo up your ass!" Joey used all his strength to come off the dildo slightly and then pushed his body back once more, making his cage leak somewhat.

The young commuter's face was lit up like he had met his favourite you tube star.

"Don't worry though, he is only sharing it on his only fans page!" The man chortled. Joey being the cum dump he was he wasn't so worried about that. He was feeling more relaxed as the guy was smirking. He showed Joey the screen again.

Joey was pressed downwards as he began taking the studs cum down his throat, gulping and slurping away. Joey being the cum whore he was he couldn't get enough, despite losing a little from both corners of his mouth. The other man shot all over his face as the man removed his cock from Joey's mouth. He was then drenched in Alpha cum.

"Faggot, I've seen this video at least twenty times, the look on the whore's face is priceless." Joey was turned on by what he just called him. He saw himself as a cum dump sexually and loved being called it by his sexual partners, not normally by such a hot guy. "I mean, your face!" he paused, looked at the screen and then looked at Joey, smirking, knowing what he had said to begin with.

"Faggot, I bet I'm freaking you out!" the guy came back down to earth. "Shit, it's just so hot, as far as I know no one else has seen this yet. It is going live tonight!" Joey didn't care about the video so much, he was more freaked out by this hot guy being turned on by him. Joey wasn't the hottest guy in the world himself and yet this hot young stud was turned on by what he had done. Clearly sexually they were a match. One liked humiliating and the other liked to be humiliated.

What if the video went viral? Every Alpha could see it soon. See his exhausted face covered in Alpha nectar dripping on the floor in front of him.

The next stop on the tube was Joey's stop. Joey stood up ready to leave. The man reached forward towards him. He grabbed Joey's junk and felt the nub cage, then smirked at the faggot. "That is hot as fuck!"

"Faggot!" the stud declared, "I'm busy now but If you are up for it here is my number so call me, I wouldn't mind using those fag holes of yours myself." The stud handed Joey his business card. Joey placed the card into his pocket as the hottest guy that showed interest him in a while said goodbye.

"See you fag boy!" the blond chuckled in an unbecoming way. "What a fucking faggot!" the alpha snorted.

Joey shot his load into his pants as he left the underground, thinking about being 'cunted' by this hot man. He quickly moved towards the escalator and through to the ground floor as he wanted to get home quickly to see if the clip had been downloaded yet.