Beach Bungalow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rummaging through the kitchen, he didn't notice Miranda standing behind him.

"Do you need any help?" Miranda asked sweetly. He turned and noticed she had put her top back on.

"No, it's fine. Just getting organised for lunch and then looking at what I need to fix around here," Drew replied putting on his best smile.

"Okay, so how can I help? I didn't just come to swim at the beach," Miranda said in her usual at-ease way. She also knew it wasn't the time to discuss whatever had happened on the beach. That would come later. Hopefully.

"Ah, right. Sure, I was just going to do some grilled marinated chicken with a salad. Keep it light for now. If you can help me prepare it, we can let it rest while looking at other repairs that need doing around here," Drew said pulling out some of the ingredients.

"Great, tell me what to do and we'll get it done in half the time," Miranda said cheerily. It was important to her to keep the weekend light, after all Drew was important to her.

They stood side by side, preparing all the ingredients and getting the chicken marinated. In no time they had it all ready and put away in the fridge. She then went around the bungalow with him, noting down the items he needed to repair certain areas that were worse off than others.

Time had a way of flying when they were together, as if they were in their own little world. Samantha and Kurt had come back from the beach, Sam still topless but she put her tube top back on before they ate. The conversation was light, and the two guys let sleeping dogs lie. It was easier that way.

The Saturday afternoon had gone quickly, with all four of them feeling tired. They had all pitched in, helping clear some foliage away while taking liberal trips to the beach to cool off. They had finished dinner and were getting ready for an early night before heading back the following afternoon.

"Well, we're off to bed. Feeling a bit tired," Kurt said taking Samantha's hand and pulling her up. Her surprised look turned to a smile as they scurried off to the bedroom. Drew looked at Miranda and she shook her head.

"We know what that means," Miranda said which made Drew shake his head, knowing full well he was hoping for some action of his own. He knew it wouldn't happen but it was still hard to deal with.

Looking outside, the sun had set with them both anticipating Kurt and Samantha getting vocal any minute now. Drew's mind turned to Miranda and how he wanted to take her to his room and have his way with her. He was sure she was thinking the same thing, given the way she was looking at him hungrily. Before it had the potential to get out of hand and not give in to his desires, Drew decided to take a walk to clear his head. Just as he left the bungalow, Miranda rushed after him, putting her arm through his as they walked down the beach.

"I thought you could use some company," Miranda said with a smile.

"Thanks," Drew said happily. "I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't want to hear Samantha claiming religion again like last night."

That got him a laugh and a small nudge from Miranda.

"It's not much fun when they're the only ones doing it," Miranda said with a giggle. He couldn't help but laugh as well. "It's good to hear you laugh."

He looked at her and shrugged.

"I could say the same for you," Drew said taking her hand as they strolled to the water's edge, the ocean nipping at their toes.

"Are you okay? You seemed all business this afternoon. Not the usual happy-go-lucky Drew that I know," Miranda asked casually but with a hint of concern.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine. Just got a lot to think about," Drew replied giving her a smile. "Thanks for coming here. It's nice to have someone to share this with."

"It's my pleasure and besides, I should be thanking you. It's always wonderful with you," Miranda said which Drew knew exactly where she was going.

"Mira," Drew said but she stopped him, putting her hand up gently and shaking her head.

"It's okay. Let's just enjoy our time here tonight and later tomorrow we'll head back to our other lives. Can we just have this night to enjoy?" Miranda asked a pleading evident in her eyes.

"Okay, Mira. Only because it's you who's asking," Drew replied which made her smile and hug his arm. She rested her head on his shoulder as they looked out at the ocean.

They both wished that this would be how life would always be, but reality wasn't always like that. Hopefully, time would have a way of solving that issue and Miranda hoped she had asked for the right help. All she could do was wait now because deep down she didn't want to do this anymore.

Chapter 3

The following weekend, the whole trip to the bungalow had been a whirlwind. Drew knew Amanda was full of energy but combined with Reggie it was like an unstoppable force. They had repaired quite a few items at the bungalow, with Amanda giving out orders like a drill sergeant. They worked closely together, with Amanda ready to hold something for Drew or have Drew help with what she was working on. Not that he wanted to admit it, but Drew felt like they were a well-oiled machine, with Amanda even helping out in the kitchen when he prepared lunch while Reggie recovered from her intense manner. By late afternoon, they had called it a day having been to the beach for a quick dip before they freshened up back at the bungalow. The new shower head and taps had lifted the old bathroom, with a full renovation scheduled in at a later date.

Being the last to freshen up, Drew walked out into the lounge area but found it to be eerily quiet. There was no sign of Amanda or Reggie anywhere. He looked out in the rear yard, now that most of the plants had been tamed and couldn't see them. He marvelled at the view to the beach and started wandering down the path to try and find them.

He figured they may have gone to the beach without him since they both had started to seem a little clingy with one another. Drew walked onto the sand but still didn't see them. Given the sun hadn't even threatened to set yet, he decided to stroll up towards the rock face and back again, to enjoy the fresh air. Not even halfway along and Drew slowed down up hearing something nearby. As he got closer, he heard voices and then stopped when he saw Amanda naked. He tried not to, but he couldn't help it. Amanda truly didn't have an ounce of fat on her, her small breasts jiggling in time with Reggie behind her, pounding away with gusto. Drew was in shock. Plus, seeing Reggie's naked ass again after all this time made him focus back on Amanda. It was clear why the ladies liked Reggie, his body was ripped and toned to perfection as always.

"Go on fuck me Reggie! Like that, harder! Yes, fuck me!" Amanda said looking back over her shoulder and egging on their friend.

"Shit, I'm gonna come Amanda," Reggie said with an exacerbated tone.

"Here! Give it to me!" Amanda said pulling off and quickly turning around, her tongue out like a hungry dog. He ripped the condom off and aimed his cock at her. "Come on Reg, spray me, all over me. Fuck yes!"

"Ugh!" Reggie said before he erupted. With furious strokes of his cock, Reggie shot his load all over Amanda's face, getting some in her mouth in the process. It only seemed to incense her more, exciting her as Reggie slowed down.

Not ready to finish, Amanda moved in and attacked Reggie's cock with her mouth, hungrily slurping him back to life.

"You're not finished yet. Come on Reggie, you need to slap my ass... pound me til I explode," Amanda said stroking his cock back to life.

"Maybe I'll tap your ass next," Reggie said with a cheeky grin. She just chuckled and turned back around on all fours, aiming her tail at him.

"Not until we get some lube. Now hurry up, we can't keep Drew waiting," Amanda said wiggling her ass at him. Reggie fumbled with another condom, grabbing it from his discarded shorts as Amanda smiled deviously. She looked in Drew's direction but then back at Reggie and his now covered cock.

Drew finally came out of his stupor and turned to leave. As quietly as possible he made his way back to the bungalow replaying what he had just witnessed in his mind. What were they? Lovers? Friends with benefits? A brief fling? He wasn't sure but he also wasn't sure he wanted to know either.

Sitting in the chair, staring out the window, his mind was full of questions when the two love birds finally appeared looking a little sheepish. Amanda went to the bathroom while Reggie sat down gingerly in a chair opposite Drew, looking at him without saying a word. After all, what would either of them say?

Nearly ten minutes had gone by before Amanda reappeared looking refreshed. Obviously not trying to divert his attention by wearing her bikini and tempting him with her tight ass, Amanda had opted for running shorts and a fitted t-shirt. It appeared to be a calculated move to 'keep everything calm and not be too confronting.' As the silence and tension grew, they all looked at each other before Amanda finally broke the impasse.

"You saw us, didn't you?" Amanda asked bluntly. She was always to the point.

"I ah, nah. Nope, uh ah," Drew replied shaking his head trying to get the image of both of their naked asses out of his mind.

"I saw you leave Drew," Amanda said with a look only a mother could give their child when the ruse was up.

After a moment of silence, he finally relented.

"I did, but I didn't mean to," Drew said but she just shrugged and smiled.

"We know. It's just something we do from time to time. We fuck, get our rocks off and go our separate ways. That's it," Amanda said bluntly. She wouldn't make a good politician although sometimes it would be nice if they spoke directly, just like she was doing right now.

"That's it?"

"Yeah. We don't want a relationship or anything. It's just sex. No strings, just some quick fun. We both know what each other likes, but we also know we're not relationship material," Reggie said backing up what Amanda had already said.

"Fair enough," Drew said feeling the tension start to leave. "I just didn't know if anyone else knew and I had stumbled onto some secret."

"You're the only one that knows. Not that we do it a lot. Maybe once a month, but up here... well, we couldn't pass up the opportunity," Amanda said with a smile. "Are you okay though?"

"Look, yeah, I'm fine. Just processing it all. It's not every day you see two of your friends going at it wildly out in the open, that's all," Drew said which made Amanda blush. Finally, something had made her blush. Reggie just laughed.

"Yeah, it was pretty wild. But it's just sex," Reggie said with a shrug. "We cool?"

"Yeah, we're cool," Drew said with a nod. If it was just sex, it didn't matter. He could see the logic behind it, but it was still a shock given how Amanda and Reggie acted so normal around them all the time.

"Good. And if we can keep it between us, that would be great," Reggie said plainly. "Not that I don't trust the others, it's just we don't want questions."

"Fair enough."

"Thanks dude," Reggie said stretching. "I think I'm going to hit the sack. I'm beat."

"Okay, have a good night," Drew said staring out the window as Reggie got up and headed for his bedroom.

"Night," Reggie said before disappearing.

Before Drew could do anything else, Amanda moved and got down in front of him, taking his attention. She looked at him and kept her voice low, which Drew knew was to make sure Reggie didn't hear.

"Are we okay?" Amanda asked sincerely.

"Of course. The shock has worn off now," Drew replied giving her a smile. "I just thought you were seeing that Roger guy?"

There was a little shrug from Amanda.

"He's my personal trainer and training partner... we sometimes hook up. Just casual, but we're not exclusive. He sometimes hooks up with Marcy Granger," Amanda replied with ease. Marcy was another athlete that competed with them in the team based triathlon events.

"Oh okay. Sure," Drew said with a sigh. "I think I need to start hooking up with more people."

He laughed and Amanda laughed with him, before putting her hand on his knee to let him know everything was alright.

"Just be you. The great guy we all love," Amanda said still trying to appease him. "Are you sure we're okay?"

"Yeah, of course. I mean, the last time Kurt and Sam were here they so noisy that they nearly brought the place down, but actually seeing someone you know do it, is different. That's all. We're good," Drew replied giving her a smile to let her know he meant what he said.

"Good, because I don't want you to think I'm some cheap slut," Amanda said which made Drew look at her quizzically.

"Why would I think that?" Drew asked softly. "I don't begrudge you anything. You said it was just sex, you need that release at times. We all do. None of us are married."

"I know, but I feel like I need to explain myself to you," Amanda said putting her hands on his thighs.

"No, you don't, not at all," Drew said but she shook her head.

"I do," Amanda said bluntly but still softly.

"Why?"

"Because," Amanda said pausing for a moment. Drew knew this was something big because she didn't pause very often, always just blurting out what was on her mind. "Because, I'm in real danger with you."

"Why would you say that?" Drew asked unsure of what she meant.

"Most guys think I'm too loud or too brash and don't want to date me. My friends mean the world to me, because you all accept me for who I am. And... well. You're not like everyone else. Kurt can be fun and he is nice. Reggie too. I mean we all have history together, but you... Drew, I find you very attractive. I've never said anything for fear of it going too far, that's why I picked Reggie," Amanda replied letting out a breath. "And because he can keep his mouth shut."

"I still don't understand."

She took a deep breath and got up on her knees, so she was at eye level with him as he sat in the chair.

"You know how I've always said I don't want kids. As in completely and utterly don't want them. Never thought in a million years I'd want them because I'm just not wired that way. Plus, I'm not going to ruin my body that I've worked so hard on. Remember?" Amanda asked staring straight into his eyes.

"Yeah, it comes up from time to time with the others," Drew said wondering where this was going.

"Well, with you it's different. I see you and all I can think about is you knocking me up," Amanda said still softly before looking at the hallway door to the bedrooms and then back at Drew. "It's like being around you screws with my internal wiring, and I can't help it. The not so scary part, which is scary normally is, I'd let you do it. I'd make you do it."

"Really?" Drew said in disbelief. This was a side of her he never knew, that or someone had put her up to this. Maybe it was Reggie so that they could have something over him. Either way he wasn't sure, but she simply nodded and bit her bottom lip.

"If you wanted to right now, I'd go to bed with you and just do it, all the way," Amanda said her hand gripping his thigh a bit tighter. "I'm not on any birth control because I'm allergic to it and I'd seriously risk not getting the morning after pill, just to toy with the idea of it."

"Shit Amanda, I had no idea," Drew said letting out a big breath. "Wow."

"Yeah, now you know why I snuck off with Reggie," Amanda said sitting back on her haunches. "Being up here, in this place with you, then at the beach, in the water... I can't describe it, plus... watching you get all hot and sweaty as well. It just heightens my senses so to speak."

For some reason, it just didn't bother him, knowing full well that Amanda wasn't his type, even if he found her physically attractive. No red-blooded male wouldn't, but he realised long ago that he needed more than just a body to be happy with. It also made him feel relaxed about his life, realising that other people out there were struggling like he was. Perhaps misery liked company after all.

"I honestly didn't think you liked me that way," Drew said looking at her.

"There's the rub. I see you as the father of my children. I don't know why but my insides are ready to explode around you... but a relationship, it just wouldn't work. We're just that bit too different, not to mention you tower over me," Amanda said with a smile finally coming back. "We're great as mates, but more than that, it's just not there."

"But you'd still get it on with me?" Drew asked shaking his head.

"In a heartbeat," Amanda replied quickly and then took a breath. "Which is why I'll only ask this one time and one time only. Do you want some company tonight?"

He was about to laugh but could see she was dead serious. If what she said was true, this was a big decision. He had already seen her naked and even though he felt a twinge of arousal, he wasn't sure it was a good idea. Then he thought back to her toned body, not an ounce of body fat, small breasts, firm ass and thighs, making his arousal grow. But he was quick to put that out of his mind considering it wasn't right.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Drew asked sitting forward a bit on the chair. He then started thinking of Miranda and wondering if she held back some hidden feelings the same way Amanda did. It was something he was going to ponder.

"Probably not, but I won't say no to you," Amanda said inching a bit closer and touching his face gently with her hand. His hand gently came up and his fingers brushed her cheek.

"We should probably go to bed before this gets out of hand, right?" Drew asked knowing it was for the best to not go there. Amanda also let out a sigh and nodded.

"Thank you," Amanda said moving up and kissing him on the lips. She got up as he did, took his hand and walked the short trip to their bedrooms. They lingered with one another for a moment before separating to their own rooms.

The proposition did something to Drew and as much as he tried to sleep, the whole situation played out in his head. Turning Amanda down, he knew, was for the right reasons. He sat on the edge of his bed contemplating everything when Amanda drifted almost silently into his room wearing a long singlet top that stopped halfway down her thighs. She closed his door, moved up to him and pushed him back onto the bed. She straddled his lap and immediately felt his hardening cock beneath her.

"This isn't a good idea," Drew said holding her still on top. He sat up and she just stared at him, as his face got closer to hers.

"I know... I just can't sleep," Amanda said her hot breath caressing his face. She began to grind down on him, trying to get his cock harder underneath her.

"Go and see Reggie. We shouldn't do this," Drew said as his hands slipped up her thighs trying to unhook her from around him. She moaned softly.

"Please, just the tip," Amanda asked her hands wrestling with him. "I promise I'll be a good girl."

"Then be a good girl and go back to bed," Drew said finally getting her arms pinned behind her back. It was then that she relaxed and giggled softly.

"Damn it. I'm so wet too," Amanda said resting her forehead on his. "I know it doesn't seem like it now, but I will thank you tomorrow. Thank you that I didn't do this. You're a good man Drew and we all love you, I do, no matter what I've done or said this evening."

"Thanks Amanda. Me too," Drew said before she kissed him on the lips and got up off his lap. She tiptoed to the door, opened it a crack and then turned back to Drew.

"What if I'm really quiet?"

It was too much. Drew looked at her and knew exactly what he needed to do. He pointed, she smiled and then nodded.

Chapter 4

It was the second time Laura had come with Drew to the bungalow. It had been an easy trip last time and she seemed more receptive to go this time as well. Instead of the big, long-sleeved shirt and shorts she was wearing the first trip when Drew picked her up, Laura was in a loose fitting white mesh poncho that did little to hide the dark bikini top underneath. Her ensemble was finished with a short denim skirt that showed off her strong, smooth legs. Never in a million years would Drew have figured that Laura would wear that, let alone when he had picked her up outside her building. It was clear that the bikini top was doing the impossible job of keeping her breasts in check and while the cups covered her up superbly, they still showed copious helpings of deep cleavage and lots of her supple skin.