Beach Bungalow

Story Info
Love in Paradise?
23.5k words
4.65
11.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

It was the Holy Smokes Bar and Grill downtown where Drew Walker was meeting his friends for lunch. The big news he had to share was about the beach bungalow he had inherited from his late grandmother. At twenty-eight years of age, he was quite young to be inheriting something like that and he knew just how lucky he was to receive such a gift. His parents hadn't wanted it given the rest of the items that made up his grandmother's estate. Drew's parents took the large sum of money offered, as well as the penthouse apartment in the city instead of the bungalow, because it had a stipulation attached. The stipulation was that the bungalow had to stay in the family, it couldn't be sold. Ever. Drew didn't care that much about the stipulation and was happy to honour his grandmother's wishes. That and the fact he now had a beach side place to relax in, was all he could think about. Sure, he would still live in his two-bedroom apartment and work at the software development firm, but now he felt like he had an escape on weekends and holidays. Plus, the beach bungalow held many happy memories for him and he couldn't wait to make more now that he had inherited it.

The bungalow was a two-hour drive from the city, well placed on the coast and set back from the beach, with its own private beach access. While the city where he lived only had two seasons, hot and stinking hot, the bungalow wasn't quite the same, with the sea breezes making it more enjoyable. Over the years the trips to the beach were few and far between, with work and commitments often getting in the way of such things. But not anymore, Drew was keen to make some changes in his life and start living again.

He couldn't wait to share fun times with friends and family at the beach, watch the sun go down and the waves roll in or just breathe in the wonderful sea air. That's what he remembered from his childhood trips to the seaside with his loving grandmother, Gwen. She was always so kind and caring to him, her smile making his day brighter, often lifting him out of any foul mood he might be feeling. Drew was very fond of her and would always hold in his heart how loving she was, her arms always open to hug him 'hello' and 'goodbye'. It was a pity he couldn't take Gwen back there as she got older but that was how it had worked out for all of them. Still, she was always upbeat and positive right until the end. Drew was certain she was his guardian angel, always looking out for him while growing up, and even now as he got older. While her declining health was hard to watch, she was pragmatic about it all and helped Drew deal with her impending death the only way she knew how. With love and understanding. That was why Drew could feel so at peace with everything, his grandmother had made it so.

Kurt Willington and his girlfriend Samantha Jones were the first to arrive at the bar and grill. Kurt was the same height as Drew, six feet, three inches tall, but Kurt had packed on the muscle and always had broader shoulders, a lot like a lumberjack. He and Drew looked similar, same dark brown hair, same brown eyes and body shape, though when Kurt wanted to, he could look menacing. He was a scary guy if you crossed him, having pounded a few bullies into the ground during their formative years. Drew and Kurt had each other's backs and were best of mates, often getting into mischief together while also covering for one another when needed. Kurt had gone into plumbing with his family's business, and they were expanding into commercial construction which kept him very busy as of late.

Samantha was a gorgeous blonde and was quite intelligent, breaking the usual stereotype. She's a few years younger than Kurt and also Kurt's sister Miranda's best friend. She worked in payroll at the family business with Kurt and it was there that they decided to start dating, after many attempts by Kurt, to ask her out. Samantha had also done a few swimwear and lingerie modelling shoots with Miranda in the past, but made it clear it wasn't her full-time ambition. That was because while she liked modelling, she wanted to be known for her brains more than her body, something Miranda could understand as well.

"My boy," Kurt said embracing Drew as he stood. The handshake coupled with the half hug was their usual greeting.

"Big Willy," Drew said with a smirk causing Samantha to laugh. They all knew Drew was the only one to call him that. "And the ever-gorgeous Sam."

She hugged and kissed him on the lips, which was their standard greeting, before sitting down at the table.

"How are you, Drew? How are you holding up?" Samantha asked kindly.

"Good, good. It's been a few weeks, but I'm okay," Drew replied referring to his grandmother's passing.

Before they could continue Miranda Willington strolled in like a breath of fresh air. She was Kurt's little sister, who wasn't so little. She was an Amazonian goddess, tall at six feet even, with long flowing brown hair and a smile that stunned those who hadn't seen it before. She was three years younger than Kurt and Drew, but they all grew up together and were very close. With her modelling, Miranda was always impeccably dressed and today was no different. The tight, blue dress that stopped halfway down her thighs fitted her like a glove, highlighting her God given assets.

"Hey," Miranda said with a warmth that she radiated all the time. She moved straight to Drew. "Hey you."

She kissed his cheek, but closer to his lips than normal and pulled him in for a tight hug. These hugs had been going on since the news of Gwen's passing, but Drew wasn't complaining since he enjoyed her touch.

"Hey, yourself," Drew said as they held on a little long causing Kurt to clear his throat. He was rather protective of his little siter. Or should one say, overprotective?

"Cut it out, Kurt," Miranda said as she sat down next to Drew. Before anything else could be said, the last three of their friendship circle showed up. The seven of them were a very close-knit group of friends.

Laura Simpson, Amanda Bromfelder and Reggie Jones. Laura was of medium height and medium build, except for her enormous chest. The pale woman had light brown hair and a lovely personality. She was an accountant by day and a singer by night, dressing modestly most of the time. She loved to sing at local bars when life didn't get in the way, and had a really good voice often drawing a large crowd. She never wanted to be professional though, given she liked to sing just for fun.

"Hi everyone," Laura said with her lovely tone. With kisses and hugs she settled in next to Drew while Amanda said her greetings. Laura enjoyed spending time with them and was often sitting next to Drew who she got on quite well with throughout the years. He was always kind and leant his ear when something was bothering her. Plus, it didn't hurt they liked the same movies and shared similar tastes in music.

"Come on, give us a kiss," Amanda said cheekily getting practically a peck on the lips from everyone. She sat in between Laura and Kurt rounding out that side of the table.

Amanda was tiny compared to most, barely over five feet tall, but outgoing, and a fitness junky, always competing in CrossFit events and triathlons. If she wasn't wearing spandex, it was certain she was wearing tight fitting jeans and shirts which highlighted her toned physique. Her blonde hair had dark roots and was cut above her shoulders often left hanging to frame her pixie like face. The only thing was that her mouth was slightly bigger in proportion to her head, but no one ever commented. After all Amanda was fun to hang around and spend time with. She worked at the same software development firm as Drew, but she was in Human Resources and was doing quite well there.

Then there was Reggie, who was on the same football team in high school with Drew and Kurt. He was over six feet tall, still shorter than Drew and Kurt whilst also in between body wise. He kept fit, always opting for the shredded appearance, and the ladies loved his chocolate skin, plus he always dressed to impress. He was a top salesman at one of the car dealerships nearby, gaining a lot of good praise for his friendly personality and work ethic. The unsaid joke was that Reggie wasn't ready to settle down yet, often having a different female companion practically every month. Almost like changing his underwear.

"Hello to all the lovely peoples," Reggie said in his usually charming way. He hugged, kissed and shook hands before sitting down in between Samantha and Miranda.

Having grown up together and attended the same schools, there was a mutual respect and love there, knowing they could count on each other in times of need. The group quickly ordered some drinks and meals so they could get back to work at a reasonable time. After some chit chat, and their food had arrived things got quiet before Kurt posed the question on everyone's lips.

"So, what's going on son? Why did you call us here?" Kurt asked whilst cutting his huge steak.

"I'm glad you asked Big Willy... It's nothing bad... it's just that, you see, I've inherited a beach bungalow, two hours away on the coast," Drew said before taking a quick sip of his beverage. They all looked at him waiting. "Three bedrooms, but small kitchen, lounge area and its own private access to the beach."

"It's on the beach?" Reggie asked to which Drew nodded. Drew looked at Kurt and Miranda.

"Remember that time in sixth grade? We went to the bungalow?" Drew asked waiting for the lightbulb moment. Both Miranda and Kurt looked at each other and their faces changed.

"That's the bungalow?" They both asked in unison.

"Yep."

"That place is amazing," Miranda said softly while in shock.

"It's pretty nice. You've got to see it babe," Kurt said to his girlfriend before taking another mouthful of his steak. "So, what are you going to do with it?"

"First, fix it up. It's old, needs some TLC. Then, probably spend my weekends there," Drew replied before taking a bite of his hamburger.

"But we can have parties, right?" Reggie asked with a grin of his perfectly white teeth.

They all laughed.

"Eventually. Like I said, needs some love first. It's a bit rundown, but still liveable," Drew replied before Amanda piped up.

"I call dibs on being the first guest," Amanda said with a laugh.

"Hey, wait, what about me? His best pal?" Kurt asked with a grin. Then they all started voicing their intentions to be invited, and Drew had to put his hands up to calm them down.

"Relax, you're all invited," Drew replied shaking his head while smiling. He loved how they squabbled knowing it was all in good fun. "That was why I asked everyone here today. Well not only that, I mean, we haven't caught up in a while. Anyway, I might need some help up there too."

"Ah so that's it, free labour?" Reggie asked with a grin.

"I knew it," Kurt said before laughing. "Freeloader."

"Yeah, that's Drew through and through," Miranda said her tone dripping with sarcasm. It nearly started another squabbled before Drew jumped back in.

"It's okay. I'm just being up front with everyone, given the bungalow isn't exactly falling apart. Anyway, I'm going up this weekend to have a look at what needs doing. Who wants to come?" They were silent looking at each other. "I'll pay for everything. All you need to bring is yourself and pack light. It's not like it ever gets cold there and we'll probably spend a lot of time at the beach."

"Geez, if it was next weekend, sure," Kurt said looking at Samantha. "We're going to Sam's parents for her mother's birthday."

"And I'm already booked for the local marathon. Next week would work or the week after," Amanda said a little deflated, but then she perked up as she always did. "But, it gives me time to buy a new bikini."

Samantha and Miranda laughed with her on that one. They all knew how fun it was to go shopping for bikinis. But then Miranda deflated upon remembering what was on for her.

"Damn, I've got the gala to attend," Miranda said unhappily. "I wonder if I can skip that one? Damn..."

It wasn't looking good for Drew but he did ask them at short notice.

"Sorry dude, you're on your own. I'm travelling this weekend to the auto show. I'll be gone all next week too," Reggie said shaking his head.

"That's okay, we can do it another time. Like I said I'm going up most weekends, so we can do it any time that suits you," Drew said with a shrug. It didn't bother him at all really, he just thought it would be nice with some company.

"I can go," Laura said in between bites of her meal. Drew looked at her and nodded.

"Okay, great. You're not singing this weekend?" Drew asked while finishing his burger.

"Nope. All good," Laura replied with a smile. "Does it get cold there at night?"

"Hardly," Drew said before sipping his drink. "There is a ceiling fan in each room, and if it's in the repair budget I might put in air conditioning at some point."

"Girl, it'll be bikini weather no matter what. The sea breeze might make it a little cooler than here, but still. Pack shorts and shirts or a summer dress. I wouldn't be surprised if you wear a bikini all weekend," Miranda said rather nonchalantly. She gave Laura a look and then looked at Samantha and Amanda without Drew noticing, or Kurt for that matter.

"We'll come up next weekend," Kurt said eating the fries off Samantha's place.

"Me too," Miranda said letting out a burp. They all laughed seeing this normally elegant woman belch in such a way.

"I'll do the following weekend," Amanda said with a nod before looking at everyone. "What? It's only three bedrooms. I'm not sleeping on the floor."

"Count me in at the same time as Amanda, I want to see this place," Reggie said happily. "Can I bring someone?"

"A date?" Drew asked curiously. Reggie just smiled. "Sure, if you want. So, we're all set. Laura, we can work out the details on when and where I pick you up."

With a smile and a nod from Laura, Drew felt like his life was turning a corner for the better since his grandmother's death. He just knew he was going to make some new, happy memories at the old beach bungalow. It was the start of what was going to change Drew's life. He just didn't know it yet.

Chapter 1

Arriving in front of Laura's building, Drew could see she had packed for a month away. The large suitcase, the overnight bag and her customary handbag were all loaded into his car before they were ready to leave. Laura was wearing cargo shorts and a large, long-sleeved top, with the top few buttons undone and a large broad brimmed hat in hand, giving her the 'summer tourist' look. The hat was thrown in the back seat before she got in, causing her to bend forward, giving Drew an unintended view down her top that exposed her 'bursting out' cleavage. It wasn't the first time it had ever happened and wouldn't be the last, so he let it slide as Laura got herself organised.

"I can't wait," Laura said climbing into the car and relaxing before they took off for the beach bungalow.

"Me either. I always find it relaxing out there, even if I now have things to repair," Drew said as they made their way out of the city.

"Thanks for taking me. I really appreciate it," Laura said putting her hand on his as a sign of gratitude before taking it away. "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"Nah, it's fine. You don't have to do that. We're friends, we do things for each other and I'm just happy you decided to come," Drew said with a smile. It was true, he was happy to have the company and it just so happened to be Laura. They got on well and seemed to always agree, which meant the chance of arguments was low. Not that they didn't happen, but she was usually the calming force in any disagreement. "Sit back, relax and enjoy the trip. We'll grab something to eat on the way."

"Great," Laura said before looking out the window.

"Excellent," Drew said as silence descended on them as they made their way through the traffic and onto the freeway to the coast.

They made small talk all the way to the coast, grabbing a quick bite to eat at a diner about halfway along and pulled up at the bungalow a good hour before sunset, giving them plenty of time to settle in. The greenery and calm attitude of the area made if feel like a paradise. There weren't any tourists close by with all the busy, public beaches a good fifteen to twenty minutes away at a minimum. The sound of the ocean, the smell of the sea and the unmistakable feeling of the coast made them both smile.

"This is a beautiful area," Laura said looking around the neighbourhood after exiting Drew's car. The bungalow was at the end of a cul-de-sac and only had two other properties near it. The rest of the properties were further down the road, giving each owner plenty of space and privacy. "I can see why you want to keep it."

"I've always loved it here," Drew said grabbing his overnight bag from the back of the car. He watched Laura lean into the car, her large, round breasts threatening to spill out of her top, while she grabbed her hat, suitcase and handbag. He quickly looked away not wanting her to feel uncomfortable, even though she had never commented or seemed to mind before about it. "Let me show you around."

They made their way to the front of the bungalow, the grass starting to get long again and the plants in need of some care. He opened the door and lead her inside giving her the guided tour through the rooms filled with older furniture and fixtures. All still serviceable but just from another era. He led her to the bedrooms and showed her where the bathroom was as well. Without fuss, Laura put her things into the room next to Drew's and followed him out to the lounge where he opened the large bi-fold doors to the rear yard and let the sea breeze in.

"Have we got time for a quick dip?" Laura asked casually while smelling the ocean breeze. She inhaled fully and watched Drew as he opened a few more windows.

"I think so. Want to go now?" Drew replied while removing some dust covers so they could sit on the furniture comfortably.

"Why not. It'd be nice to cool off a bit," Laura said shimmying out of her short skirt and then unbuttoning her top. Within a minute she had it all folded and was standing there in a dark blue one-piece swimsuit that hugged her figure, highlighting her curves and mammoth bust. Drew was sure that the way the material stretched it become sheer but he tried not to stare.

It was no secret Laura wasn't a fitness junky although she still looked after herself, having a healthy appearance about her. Sure, her stomach wasn't flat and she didn't have ripped arms or legs, but she rocked the 'thick' look to perfection and didn't appear overweight by any normal measure.

"I agree," Drew said pulling his shirt off over his head while going to his room to change into some tight boy-leg swim shorts. After a couple of minutes, he emerged with two towels and Laura smiled when she saw him. "I'll leave these here in case we need them."

"Great," Laura said while they moved outside to the back patio. He put the towels on the small table which was near an old outdoor shower, and they headed for the beach. The rear of the house, had a very large backyard, filled with a menagerie of plants and had been designed in 'rooms'. The path winding from the back of the bungalow to the beach was long and if the plants were smaller you could see the beach from the patio, just not at the moment.

"I was thinking of putting in a pool here too and maybe, a spa... or just an outdoor spa. I haven't decided yet. Sounds crazy being right next to the beach, but it is a different experience. Clear out some of the plants near the residence. What do you think?" Drew asked as they made their way along the path.

"Could be just what the place needs. I don't know. I've always like pools, I mean you can play games with other people in them, have parties and not damage the environment. So, maybe, yeah," Laura replied with a shrug and a nod. It wasn't an easy question to answer but she hoped her answer helped.