Beach Bungalow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other thing he noticed was this time Laura had a small bag that he figured could have held maybe a change of underwear and a small dress. Given she didn't need all her luggage last time, Drew wondered if Laura simply packed based on her last experience or if Miranda had given her some tips on what to take. Either way it was good to see Laura was more comfortable this time around. Along with that small bag she had her handbag and broad brimmed hat. He still couldn't get over the halter neck bikini top overflowing with her large bust and how comfortable she seemed wearing it. Not to mention the skirt that was figure hugging, like a second skin around her hips, showing off her womanly figure.

The trip up was fun and easy going, with Laura singing at times. Her voice was wonderful, and she got Drew to sing with her, even though he felt like he had a voice for print. Laura encouraged and complimented him, smiling and placing her hand on his when they finished some songs. They arrived at the bungalow, casually getting things sorted as per routine before finally relaxing in the lounge room. Laura had taken off her see through poncho was now just lounging around in her bikini top and skirt, giving Drew an unadulterated view of her cleavage. Feeling a little enthusiastic, Laura stood and held out her hand to help Drew up from his seat. He rose with her while wondering what her motives were.

"Let's hit the water," Laura said before undoing her skirt and pushing it down over her hips. Within seconds she had kicked it off, picked it up and placed the skirt on a chair, standing there in her light blue bikini. The small navel ring added an air of mystery about her that Drew hadn't noticed before, but he quickly put that out of his mind.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," Drew said before heading for his room. "I'll be a sec. Just going to get changed."

Within moments he was walking back out carrying a couple of beach towels and wearing his tight boy leg swim shorts that highlighted his impressive bulge. Laura couldn't help but sneak a glance at him, admiring his taught body and manhood hiding behind the thin fabric. When he turned and put the towels down, she snuck another glance at his lovely ass, admiring just how delicious it was. She quickly looked away when he turned back, sure that he hadn't noticed. It was always a joy to walk out to the patio and then the backyard, hearing the swell of the ocean ahead of them.

"Maybe we can have some fun too," Laura said as they made their way down to the beach. "We can just be free and enjoy nature."

"Sounds good. We didn't really do that much last time, did we?" Drew asked as they reached the sand. That gave Laura an idea.

They walked back up to drier sand after drifting too close to the water and stopped. Laura was trying to wrangle the strap around her neck when she looked at Drew.

"Would you mind if I went topless? Seems a waste to not take advantage," Laura asked politely. It was all so easy that Drew didn't have any alarm bells ringing, not with Laura. She was always honest with him like he was with her. Still, he wasn't expecting this.

"Uh, if you're comfortable with it. Sure," Drew replied looking at her. "But I have to ask, you don't mind me seeing you topless?"

"Not at all. I'd even go all the way if I knew you'd do the same," Laura said reaching behind her neck and undoing the top. "You did say you'd go skinny dipping, remember?" She then reached behind her back and undid it there, letting it fall away before pulling it off her large breasts.

Trying hard not to stare, Drew witnessed her amazing flesh coming fully into view, with large areola and nipples pointing forward on those full, heavy hanging breasts. He thought they would be somewhat pendulous, but they were the opposite, still weighed down by gravity but surprisingly full and rounded.

"I did, yes... well, I might go later, or tomorrow," Drew said causing her to laugh.

"Yeah, right. What is really happening is you're trying not to stare at my boobs right now. You're always so polite," Laura said happily. This was not the usual quiet Laura he was used to seeing but he was comfortable enough to let it happen given, their friendship. Perhaps this was another part of it, that their friendship was growing and evolving. Still, he wanted to make sure.

"Sorry, but I just don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable. Especially you," Drew said with a sigh. "I mean I'd go all the way if I knew you were okay with it."

She put her hand on his arm and looked up into his eyes.

"I am, but how about we take one step at a time?" Laura asked with a glint in her eyes. "I find this very freeing. It's not often a large breasted woman can do this, so I'm taking every opportunity. And, it doesn't hurt that they get seen from time to time either."

"I see," Drew said with a smile as she put him at ease. "So, I know you told me last time but just to be clear there is no significant other in your life right now? Is there?"

She shook her head and dropped the bikini top on the sand. Drew thought back to Amanda and Reggie which gave him a sense of assuredness about this whole situation. He wasn't sure why he was having these thoughts but felt okay about it all.

"Not for a couple of years," Laura said taking her hand away. "You all thought I was hiding someone, but the truth is, most men don't do it for me. They're so still so immature... all the good ones are taken. So, like I said I'm single. I like being single, I'm happy."

"I guess I can understand that," Drew said before she walked forward and waved him on.

"Come on, let's hit the water," Laura said walking a few steps in front of him as they made their way to the ocean.

Drew watched her hips sway and her ass jiggle as she walked. He could see her breasts on either side of her body, the full, round shape not easily missed. Once he hit the water, the cooling effect took his attention and he settled into to enjoying the ocean with Laura nearby. All his worries disappeared, and he just enjoyed the moment.

They spent a good hour in the ocean, relaxing and enjoying each other's company. It was getting later in the evening but there was still enough light out to see clearly.

"Would you really go skinny dipping out here with me?" Drew asked as they sat next to each other on the sand, leaning back as the water washed up around them and then back down to their feet.

"I would. Obviously, I'm topless right now, and I'm very comfortable here. I don't see why we can't go all the way. I'm game if you are," Laura said looking at him. She noticed his face. "What?"

"Nothing. I just, I guess never expected this from you. You always seem so cool, calm and collected. You dress demurely, and casually, not that it's a bad thing... I just... you've never really given off that vibe like Amanda does. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just that I didn't expect you'd get nude... with me," Drew said with a shrug. She giggled and nudged him with her shoulder, causing Drew to notice her breasts jiggle.

"I am quiet, most of the time. Sure, I like to sing in front of people, not super large crowds, but you know, you've seen me. And I like not having to wear clothes at times. You haven't been at my place when I'm alone obviously. I'm usually topless or bottomless or even both. I just like it and look," Laura said turning to him a bit and sitting upright. "I'm comfortable around you. I'd go nude in front of all our friends if I thought they could handle it."

"Really?"

Again, she laughed.

"If I knew Reggie could stop staring, I'd do it in front of him. And Amanda, well she'd probably get too touchy feely. She already gropes my boobs when she's drunk, so... you know. I guess I just choose my moments," Laura said seemingly pushing her chest out more.

"I can understand. I'm probably more comfortable around you and Miranda than anyone. Don't repeat this but I never liked getting changed in front of Kurt or Reggie back in school. They always had something to say," Drew said with a laugh. "I love them, but they can be bastards sometimes."

Laura smiled and nodded.

"So, now that we are in agreement, want to take a chance with me?" Laura asked looking at him intently. He paused in reflection for a moment before getting up.

"Screw it, why not," Drew said before Laura laughed and stood. She pushed her bikini bottoms down revealing her smooth body and kicked them away.

Drew was nearly as quick, taking his shorts off and throwing them near her bikini bottoms. He wasn't sure what it was, but it felt like a layer had peeled off him and things started to make sense. That the whole world wasn't as black and white as he once thought. They both looked at each other and took a moment to admire.

"I think they were jealous Drew. I mean, that is nothing to be ashamed of," Laura said looking down at his package and then up at him. "Believe me..."

"Neither do you. You're stunning Laura. I mean that," Drew said with a smile. She blushed and turned away slightly.

"Come on, let's enjoy the last of the light before we have to go back inside," Laura said taking his hand and leading him back into the warm water.

"That's my line," Drew said as they laughed, splashed, and enjoyed being one with nature.

By the time they made their way back up the beach, the sun had set, and the darkness was enveloping them. They both stayed nude as they made their way back to the bungalow and Drew had to wonder if this weekend would be just like that. Pushing the boundaries and growing their friendship. Time would tell in this case.

After they showered and relaxed inside for a while, they headed for bed early after Drew mentioned tomorrow would be a busy day. The place was dark and quiet. As he got comfortable in his bed, he heard footsteps and then saw Laura in his doorway.

"Drew?" Laura asked softly.

"Mmm?"

"I know you want to sleep but... Can I ask a really big favour?" Laura asked stepping into his room.

"Sure, anything," Drew replied watching her move closer and stop at the edge of his bed. "I think after tonight we can share anything, can't we?"

There was a pause before she continued.

"Anything?"

"Of course, what is it?" Drew replied sitting up on his elbows.

"Well, okay. Please don't hate me," Laura said taking a deep breath.

"Come on. I won't hate you, what is it?" Drew asked getting curious.

"Okay. I'll just say it. Would you have sex with me? I mean, we're both single and up here alone this weekend," Laura said and for the first time it was noticeable that her voice sounded nervous. "I haven't had sex in a long time, and it'd just be for the weekend. No strings attached. No matter what happens, what do you think?"

Drew reached over for the lamp and turned it on taking a moment for his eyesight to adjust. He then noticed Laura standing there naked.

"Wow," Drew said realising she was still nude. It shouldn't have been a surprise given they had already seen each other nude but she looked different in the light of the bedroom. "Sorry."

"Don't be. It's always nice to know I'm appreciated," Laura said with a nervous smile. "I should have mentioned I like to sleep nude too."

"It's... fine," Drew said trying hard to not let her nakedness trigger his arousal. "I probably didn't say it properly before, but you are very attractive. Believe me..." It was a battle he was quickly losing. Then his common sense kicked in. "You want to have sex? With me? What if the others found out? I mean... look not that it matters I guess, but... I don't know."

Before he saw Reggie and Amanda on the beach, the unspoken rule of their group was no hooking up, no matter how much he wanted Miranda. That and the promise he made Kurt kept any intentions at bay in that sense. But now, with Laura that unspoken rule was quickly crumbling.

"No, it'd just be between us. Two friends scratching an itch," Laura said politely as possible. "Look Drew, you're a really attractive guy, and like I said we're both single. So, why not? It's only for the weekend, and I won't tell a soul. Maybe if we need to again, we can do it down the track, but that's not why I'm suggesting it."

"So, why are you suggesting it?" Drew asked trying to not sound aggressive or upset. He was simply curious given it never seemed like he was her type or she, his type.

"I've had a really great time with you here, both times now, and well, being with you in the ocean naked got something inside of me going. I guess I saw your toned chest all wet and then those arms and... I just thought, well... when in Rome..." Laura said with a smile. She then looked down at the sheets and saw them tented. "What I'm saying is, I'm horny and I guess you are too. So, why not? One time... that's all."

Drew looked down and noticed he had definitely not been able to contain his arousal. He then looked up at Laura and saw her chest was flushed red like her face. She was then biting her lip and gently crossed her legs. He knew right then she was more turned on than he was led to believe.

"No strings? No matter what happens we're always friends?" Drew asked pulling the sheet back. After seeing Amanda and Reggie with their little dynamic, Drew couldn't see the harm. He was single and it had been a while since he slept with someone too.

"No strings. No matter what happens we're always friends and I won't bring it up again," Laura replied smiling. She leaned forward and started crawling on the bed, her breasts swinging slowly as she moved closer. "This never happened."

"Okay," Drew said taking his briefs off and letting his cock spring free. Laura's eyes widened as did her smile at the sight of his erection. Then the realisation hit him. "Shit, I don't have any condoms."

"That's okay. I'm safe so we don't need them, but if you prefer, I always carry some with me," Laura said moving closer so that their faces were mere inches away. "But I like it bare..."

The last line was dripping with a tone that seemed to flip a switch inside Drew. It was like his grasp on reality was slipping away.

"Okay, well, it's good to know we've got them... just in case," Drew said causing Laura to smile and kiss him softly. She then pushed him back and straddled him legs.

"Normally I'd want foreplay... I mean I like sucking cock, but I'm just so horny," Laura said before moving up, taking his cock, and lining it up with her wet opening. Without another word, she impaled herself on it, lifting a couple of times to get him all the way in, before finally slipping all the way down and crying out. She was so wet that it didn't take as much effort to get him inside, even if it was bigger than she was used to taking. "Oh my god! I need to get used to this... mmm oh god."

"Take as long as you need," Drew said relishing just how incredibly tight she was. She waited a moment, taking a few shorts breaths before putting her hands on his chest and beginning to ride him.

"Thank you," Laura said kindly. She leaned down, her large breasts squashing on him before she kissed him. "I really mean it."

"You're welcome," Drew said kissing her back. "Anytime."

"Good. I think we're in for a long night," Laura said cheekily before she began riding him again. "Just so you know, I can orgasm from nipple play alone, and I'm really quite flexible."

Drew sat up and latched onto her left breast, suckling her nipple and making her moan. He pulled off her breast with a loud sucking pop and looked up at her, the passion written all over her face.

"Good to know," Drew said before moving to the other breast and causing her to moan again. She held her breast for him to suck, feeding him, which only turned her on more. She looked down at him, grinding on his cock before they kissed again. Swiftly, Drew rolled Laura onto her back and lifted her legs up so her ankles were near her ears. Without hesitation she held him close and continued on like it was a normal situation.

"See, I told you," Laura said gasping as he thrust deep into her body. Then Drew pulled out and moved down, while holding her legs up in the same position.

"Don't move," Drew said before he licked and sucked around her sopping pussy. Laura moaned when he hit all the spots, cooed when he licked all around her smooth labia and then gasped loudly when his tongue found her puckered asshole. Her moans increased with intensity as he worked his magic before he moved back up and bit Laura right above her slit, hard enough to leave a mark. Laura cried out in passion, before a sexy sneer washed over her. Her eyes were on fire, eager for him to do it again. Drew then licked her slit once more, sucking on her clitoris which drew another noisy response from Laura. He then sat up and moved so his cock was resting on her engorged lips. "Just wanted a taste."

"And? Was I satisfactory?" Laura asked in utter lust.

"Perfect, just perfect," Drew replied which made her beam with joy. He then lined up and slipped his cock back into her tight hole with both of them moaning in unison. Slowly, Drew started to thrust in and out of her.

"Oh god, Drew. I loved it when you bit me, it just... oh god, felt so good. Now, just... use me. Just pound me. Please... have your way with me, I don't want this to stop," Laura said as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

True to her word, they were up until the early hours of the morning copulating. They slept in, spent some time working around the bungalow before heading to the beach and enjoying the ocean. Drew was true to his word and went skinny dipping again with Laura, which lead to another round of passionate sex that night. They headed home on the Sunday afternoon after sneaking in one last quickie before going back to their normal lives. With a warm smile, a gentle touch to his face and one last long kiss before she got out of the car, Laura made him the promise. It was like the whole weekend didn't happen and that was just how Laura had wanted it, with Drew agreeing to let it be forgotten to the passage of time.

Chapter 5

A weekend of hot sex normally isn't easy to forget, but Drew hadn't thought about his weekend with Laura once and he hadn't been reminded of it either. He had spoken with Laura during the week and it was like normal, as if nothing had happened which was comforting. It was almost like a spell had been cast over him, with Drew simply focusing on work, organising the weekend away and making sure he was well rested. If anything, he felt supercharged to head off to the bungalow again and this time he could only think about one person. The one person that meant the most to him in the world that he was now waiting for in his car.

"I know we couldn't make it but make sure Miranda is taken care of, okay?" Kurt said over the phone as Drew waited for Miranda outside her place.

"Geez, after all this time you think I wouldn't take care of Mira?" Drew asked trying not to let his feelings be known. It always seemed that Kurt had to say his piece whenever Drew was alone with Miranda.

"I know good buddy, it's just that she's my little sister, remember?" Kurt replied with a tone that Drew knew all too well. Over the years he had to put up with that a lot, as did any other guy that came sniffing around Miranda. Kurt usually chased them away with ease, but it was different with Drew and it seemed to becoming a bigger issue than normal. Still, Drew wasn't about to stop, not now.

"Yeah, yeah. I know, but she's an adult and she can take care of herself too," Drew said and heard a sharp intake of breath on the other end. He knew what was coming. "Look, I'll take care of her, I always do. She's not just special to you, alright!?"

After a moment Kurt finally responded, just as Miranda came out in a light summer dress that showed off her legs to perfection and a big broad brimmed hat that reminded him of those Hollywood movie stars. She had a small overnight bag in one hand and her clutch in the other. It was enough to take his breath away and his attention from Kurt.