Beach Bungalow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later. We need to make love first," Miranda said before pushing his swim shorts down to the ground. She looked at his cock, studying it and salivating at the thought of the aggressive member entering her willing body. Seeing the veins bulging under the smooth skin of his gorgeous cock made her even more eager. Miranda's mind was already awash with how she could take him or let herself be taken. Her body was already responding automatically with her hand going towards his manhood in earnest. "We've got a lot of catching up to do."

"I know," Drew said as her fingers wrapped around his cock.

"My god, Drew," Miranda said taking his cock and putting it between her legs. She slid up and down his cock with her hot slit, her juices already coating his thick cock and her smooth folds in unison. "It's better than I imagined."

He held her face in his hands and kissed her lips softly.

"And you are more beautiful now than you have ever been," Drew said which brought a tear to her eye.

"I love you, Drew," Miranda said kissing him and trying to grind down on his cock. She wrapped one leg around his waist. "Don't ever let me go. Please, I couldn't take it."

"I won't. Ever," Drew said lifting her up before her other leg wrapped around him. Her arms were around his neck while his were holding her to him. He turned and took her into the bungalow before she reached down and lined up his cock with her burning hole. They both stopped when she slid down slightly and then in unison they groaned as the tip of his cock pierced her wet opening. Clinging to him tightly, Miranda held on for dear life, then moved up slightly before impaling herself completely on Drew. It was an intense feeling, her weight pulling her down on his hard member, filling her completely and stretching her more than usual.

"Oh god, I need this," Miranda said before kissing him again.

They slowly made their way to the kitchen where Drew fumbled with the refrigerator door and then grabbed a bottle of water for later. Miranda stared into his eyes, before putting her legs down and slowly pulling off him with a gasp. Swiftly, she moved her mouth to his nipple, sucking it and teasing it with her tongue while her hand found his enticing manhood. Satisfied with his groans, Miranda dropped to her knees and attacked his cock with her hungry mouth. She slurped and sucked his wonderful member while looking up at him.

"F... fff... far out," Drew said before his hand found the top of her head. With a bright smile, Miranda kissed the head of his cock once more and then stood up, pressing his hard tool against her belly.

"I love tasting myself on you," Miranda said before they kissed deeply once more. Her arms wrapped around his neck as they made out and then, like before, one of her legs went around his waist before he lifted her up before her other leg wrapped around.

Breaking their kiss Miranda found his cock once again, unable to stop touching him, and lined up, sliding down until her full weight was on him. She couldn't get enough of that intense feeling. Drew couldn't wait any longer, he slowly moved them to the master bedroom, throwing the water bottle down before they made it to the bed. He gently laid her down and climbed on, slipping back into her as they finally began to make love.

"I love you Miranda Willington," Drew said looking into her eyes. They shared the moment, that unspoken connection between them before he began moving inside her once more. He kissed away the few errant tears and moulded to her as her arms pulled him tight to her luscious body.

The slow pace didn't last long with them both building to a feverish pace. They were clawing at each other, kissing and moaning through each thrust. The whole bed began to shake as they rutted, letting years of pent-up frustration out into the world. It didn't take long for them both to feel that familiar crescendo before the impending storm.

"Oh god, I'm going to come," Miranda said breathing heavily as her body shuddered violently. "God, it's never... it's never... ahhhh."

Drew couldn't speak, his words were failing him as he experienced sensory overload. His was building at the same time, nearing its peak as he felt her body convulsing around him and underneath him. They held onto each other as the whole world went silent. The silent eruption they both endured, exploding in a million different directions. Miranda silently wailed, her mouth open, struggling for breath as she felt him unleash inside her. Drew for his part, gripped the woman of his dreams and thrust deeply into her, his body taking over while his mind got lost in the moment.

Sound returned, the crash of the waves could be heard as they slumped into each other's arms, a sweaty mess of love and affection. Breathing heavily, they didn't want to part, but Drew got up slightly so he could look into the face of the woman he loved. She smiled at him while still holding him tightly to her, never wanting to let him go.

"My god Mira," Drew said freeing a hand from her hip and gently stroking her face. "You are so beautiful right now. That was more amazing than I have ever experienced."

Closing her eyes briefly and smiling with joy, Miranda felt the same thing. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He too was beautiful to her. They had just shared the most intimate moment together and she couldn't have been happier.

"You can talk, my handsome man," Miranda said with a smile.

"Would you like to rest or are you ready for round two?" Drew asked flexing his still hard cock inside her. Miranda gasped and then smirked sexily.

"I've never had an orgasm that quick. It was a bit quick, wasn't it? Sorry," Miranda replied kissing his lips softly.

"No need to apologize, we were both the same. I think we needed that," Drew said before he paused when he felt her squeeze her pelvic floor around his cock. "Cheeky girl."

"Mmm, you better believe it," Miranda said before Drew rolled them over, so she was now on top. "Trust me, there's a lot more where that came from."

"I can't wait to find out. Now," Drew said massaging her firm ass lightly. "Would you like to take it slow and take our time or... something else?"

She smiled at him, gently rubbing the tip of her nose playfully on his.

"I've got all the time in the world," Miranda said kissing him once and then again, as their passion reignited once more. "Oh my... that feels so good."

All the worries in the world disappeared that night. The two of them consummated their relationship and spent the weekend getting to know one another intimately. There was no going back now, not that either of them wanted that, since it was now real. They were finally a couple.

Chapter 8

It had been another enjoyable morning since Drew and Miranda had finally given in to their desires. The last few weeks had been amazing, with them both trying to spend as much time as possible together outside of work and other commitments. Drew had stayed the night at Miranda's place and woken up with her beautiful eyes looking at him. It didn't take long for them to embrace and begin pleasuring one another. After a round of vigorous oral sex, they rutted like hungry animals and finished with a mutual explosion of passion, falling into a sweaty heap on the bed. They took turns washing one another, with Drew taking extra care to caress his fiancé, which she showed her appreciation for with loving kisses and hugs. She was the first to exit the bathroom, leaving him to finish while she got breakfast ready. They seemed to go together like two pieces of the same puzzle, sitting down to breakfast and conversing like they had done it all their lives.

Afterwards, relaxing on the sofa, Drew had Miranda in his lap as they stared out of the window at the city below. He kissed behind her ear, then down her neck and pulled her shirt open to kiss her shoulder. It really was a dream come true for them both, yet he still felt like there was something unfinished.

"Keep doing that and I will have to do something about it," Miranda said with a happy lilt to her voice. He kissed her neck once more.

"Is that so?" Drew asked letting his hand wander around her belly, slowly stroking her in circles.

"Mhmm," Miranda replied with a cheeky grin. "I'm pretty sure you already know how skilled my mouth is, but if you'd like a reminder..."

Miranda put her hands on top of his, lightly stroking the backs of them while melting further into his embrace. Drew hugged her just a little tighter, giving her a squeeze and wishing this never to end. It was then he knew what he had to do today, what he had to finish.

"I'm going to see Kurt," Drew said kissing her shoulder again. "I need to get this out of the way."

The conversation continued to flow easily, like they were already in sync with one another. That was why Drew loved Miranda so much, she understood him.

"I know," Miranda said softly before stroking his arm. "I'm sure he already knows."

The common denominator here was Samantha and Drew was sure she had been wording Kurt up for a while now.

"It doesn't matter," Drew said. "It's better it comes from me."

"Okay, let's go and get this over with," Miranda said turning in his lap to look at him. She saw the look on his face. "What? You think I'm letting you go by yourself? We're in this together."

"Okay babe," Drew said which made her pause just as she was about to get up from his lap.

"Did you just call me babe?" Miranda asked intently.

"I did," Drew replied studying her just as intently. "Is there something wrong with what I said?"

"Not at all. I just loved the way you said it," Miranda said before a smile grew on her pretty face. "I kinda like you calling me babe."

"Okay, babe," Drew said which earned him a chaste kiss before she got up and helped him to his feet.

"Let's get this over with," Miranda said before they headed over to Kurt and Samantha's place. On the way Miranda sent a message to Samantha to let them know what was happening so that she would be prepared.

When they arrived Drew could feel the tension in the air. They all greeted each other, with Samantha giving Drew an extra squeeze before letting him go. Kurt simply shook his hand instead of the usual greeting which indicated Kurt at least knew something was going on. They headed into the lounge, with Miranda and Samantha making small talk before Drew couldn't take the deafening silence from Kurt anymore.

"Give us a few, can you?" Drew asked looking at Miranda and then at Samantha. They both nodded, got up and left the room. Drew got up and walked to the window to gather his wits.

"What?" Kurt asked bluntly. It was clear from the moment they arrived and saw Miranda hanging onto Drew that Kurt knew. Drew wasn't about to beat around the bush, he had to get to the point straight away. Much like ripping a Band-Aid off. The faster the better. He turned and looked at his best friend.

"Miranda and I are dating," Drew said clearly. "Well, engaged actually." Kurt was quick to his feet.

"You can't be serious!" Kurt said his anger flaring up. Seeing his fists shaking, Drew knew how close Kurt was to lashing out. "You made a promise!"

Still, he wasn't about to back down.

"Yeah, I did!" Drew said just as angrily. "But I'm in love with her, always have been Kurt. I can't deny that any longer. I'm not going to deny that any longer."

"I'll fucking kill you!" Kurt said seething.

The swing came and being on high alert, Drew saw Kurt's fist flying towards him. He quickly grabbed Kurt's fist as it got closer and stopped it, holding it tight as Kurt tried to push through his punch. Then the realisation that Drew caught his fist hit Kurt, and that fact deflated him somewhat.

"Go right ahead. At least it's all out in the open now. At least she knows," Drew said pushing Kurt's fist away before seeing Kurt blink and turn away slightly. It was clear the big man's emotions were getting the better of him.

"But you said," Kurt said but stopped, the volume of his voice dropping. "I trusted you."

"I know. But I also promised to protect her too, look out for her. Now I'm promising to love her with everything I've got," Drew said firmly. "I know you feel the same way about Sam. So, why can't Miranda and I have that chance at happiness?"

"I don't want to lose her bud," Kurt said almost too quietly.

"You won't. She loves you, but you've got to let her go. You've got to let her live her life," Drew said not taking his eyes off Kurt for a minute. He felt empowered now to charge ahead with his relationship with Miranda. Finally, Kurt turned to face Drew again.

"If you hurt her," Kurt said pointing a finger at Drew.

"He won't," Miranda said coming back into the room. She walked straight up to her brother and grabbed his face firmly but gently. "Look at me. He won't."

"Miranda," Kurt said almost like a little schoolboy.

"We're family Kurt. Family. We look out for each other. We love each other, support each other. Why can't you see that I am the happiest when I'm with Drew? Haven't you ever noticed how much joy is in my life when he is around?" Miranda asked staring into her brother's face to make sure he got the point.

"Yeah," Kurt replied softly.

"You've always said he was your brother. Don't you want him to be happy too?" Miranda asked firmly.

"Yes."

"Then why can't we have this?" Miranda asked while Samantha took hold of Drew's arm.

"It's okay baby," Samantha said soothing her fiancé from afar.

"I know," Kurt said with a nod.

"See, your wife is on board. She's pretty smart that one," Miranda said with a smirk which made Kurt smile. While they weren't married yet, they had acted like a married couple for a while now. He nodded again.

"Yeah, she's pretty special," Kurt said giving a quick look at Samantha who was smiling next to Drew. He understood how Drew felt, given he felt that way about Samantha. He looked back at his sister. "Okay Mira. Okay."

"Good. Now kiss and make up with Drew," Miranda said letting go of her brother finally.

"I'm not kissing him," Kurt said walking over and giving Drew the 'bro hug.' He pulled back and looked at Samantha then Drew.

"Shame, I'm a good kisser," Drew said with a chuckle causing Samantha and Miranda to laugh. "We good?"

"Yeah, we're good. You know that," Kurt said with a nod. All the anger seemed to have left him.

"Come here ya big lug," Samantha said pulling Kurt in for a cuddle.

Miranda playfully sashayed over to Drew and wrapped him in a hug also before giving him a quick kiss.

"Mmm, that's better," Miranda said with a smile before looking over at Samantha and Kurt. Samantha was smiling before she kissed Kurt and made him grin also. It was clear that Samantha had done a lot of groundwork to get Kurt to grow. He was mellowing a bit, which was a good thing and Drew couldn't have been happier for his best friend. On top of that, he now had what he always wanted and needed. She was in his arms, making cute faces at him while they embraced. The biggest thing Drew was worried about wasn't as tough or hard as he had imagined. It went better than expected and he was sure someone was watching out for him. Now, it was the start of the rest of the lives.

Chapter 9

The last month had gone by like a whirlwind. Drew and Miranda spent every weekend up at the bungalow giving it a little love, while they loved each other a lot. If they weren't working on the bungalow, they were at the beach enjoying the water before cuddling on the sand. Night times would see them sit together; his arms wrapped around her as they watched the sun set. They hadn't seen their friends for a while, with Kurt and Samantha only once coming up to the bungalow in that time. Still, it was time to get them all together to officially let them know about their relationship.

While driving down to the Holy Smokes Bar and Grill, Drew looked at the woman he loved and took her hand. She hadn't been feeling well the last week or so.

"Are you sure you're up to this?" Drew asked which earned him a smile.

"Of course. I'm fine. It's all fine, I'm feeling better now," Miranda replied happily.

"Okay," Drew said as they got closer to the bar and grill. "Holy smokes, it's busy."

His cheesy joke wasn't lost on Miranda, and she giggled.

"Good thing that Kurt and Sam got there early," Miranda said before they pulled up in the packed parking lot.

"Okay. I'll go park down the street and I'll be back shortly. You head on in, get into the air conditioning," Drew said kindly. Miranda leaned over and kissed his lips.

"Okay my love," Miranda said slipping out of the car as elegantly as ever. Drew was certain it was for his benefit, as her dress rode up and showed off her incredible legs. The dress was a casual number, free flowing but still fitted up top. Not that it was figure hugging, just a little more tailored than billowing.

"See you soon, babe," Drew said which made her bite her bottom lip whilst smiling. She waved as he drove off to park the car and headed into the air-conditioned comfort of the establishment. It didn't take long for the very bubbly Amanda to greet her in the entrance way. Wearing an elegant halter top that showed off her ripped shoulder and arms, and a dressy pair of shorts with sandals, Amanda was dressed to kill.

"Hey!" Miranda said pulling Amanda in for a big hug.

"Hey spunk," Amanda said with a laugh. It wasn't long before Laura was there as well, smiling happily.

"Hi Miranda," Laura said as they hugged and kissed.

"I've missed you guys," Miranda said pulling both women in for another hug.

"Where's Drew?" Amanda asked as they congregated near the foyer of the bar and grill.

"He's parking the car down the street," Miranda replied before looking at both women and then pulling them in for another big hug, giggling and carrying on like three women do. She finally let them go and looked at Laura and then Amanda.

"So? How'd it go?" Amanda asked excited for the juicy gossip. "You've spent quite a bit of time at the bungalow with him, so spill."

Beaming brightly, Miranda took a moment and then spoke.

"I don't know what you two did to him, but I can't thank you enough. He finally took the leap and I couldn't be happier. We're finally together and engaged," Miranda replied with a squeal as Amanda joined in and Laura smiled brightly.

"We didn't do much, just let him know what was important," Laura said with a nod. "Sam helped too. A little nudge is all."

"We opened his mind to all the possibilities and showed him exactly what it is he wanted. It was a stretch at times, but it was worth it. Anyway, we couldn't have had a better reason to do it," Amanda said with a cheeky quick glance at Laura. "You did say whatever it took, right?"

"I did, it was worth it," Miranda said with a sigh of happiness. It was near impossible to wipe the smile off her face.

"Indeed. There's no holding him back once he started, that's for sure," Laura said calmly. Again, Amanda grinned before she spoke.

"I will admit though that it made me realise what I want too," Amanda said demurely.

"Meaning?" Miranda asked even though she had an inkling of what Amanda was saying. She noticed how radiant and happy Amanda seemed so it could only be one thing.

"I'm dating Roger, my personal trainer!" Amanda said excitedly. "We decided to try being exclusive so... It's still early days but I think he's what I've been looking for."

"That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you," Miranda said giving her another hug.

"Me too Amanda. That's really good news," Laura said happily. Before they could say anything more Samantha joined the group.

"We've already got a table, Kurt's over there," Samantha said suddenly realising how they were looking at one another. "What did I miss?"

"Just telling the girls Drew and I are finally together, and I can't thank you all enough," Miranda replied happily as she and Samantha hugged with excitement now that it was known to everyone important. They held onto each other a moment like best friends do.