Beach Bungalow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should get to the table when Drew comes and before we get thrown out of here," Amanda said bluntly.

Just then Drew came in and was greeted with a flurry of hugs and kissed from the three ladies. They all seemed that much more affectionate than he was used to, with a sly smile and pout from Amanda making him laugh.

"It's good to see you all as well," Drew said before he was dragged to the table where Kurt and Reggie were already waiting. They were joined by two others, Roger who Drew had seen before and was greeted with a handshake. Roger was of average height, but it was clear he too was a fitness junky. Ripped and lean were the words of choice, and it didn't hurt he was quite handsome, even if his hair was thinning slightly on top. He kept his light brown hair short which suited him perfectly and was dressed like Amanda in shorts and a fitted shirt. Then Drew and Miranda noticed a beautiful ebony woman sitting next to Reggie.

"Hey you two, I'd like you to meet Ophelia, my girlfriend," Reggie said introducing the buxom ebony woman. She had curves like a country road and a smile that would light up the city centre. She was wearing a red dress that hugged her hourglass figure and showed off her flawless chocolate skin on her arms and legs. They could all see why Reggie was dating her, though in Drew's mind she was the opposite of Amanda. Perhaps the thing with Amanda simply was to scratch an itch. Either way he put that out of his mind, that was in the past now.

"Pleased to meet you," Drew said kissing Ophelia's cheek. Miranda hugged her and did the same.

"Same here," Miranda said happily.

"It's lovely to meet you all as well. Reggie has told me so much already," Ophelia said with a warm tone. "And I hear you have a wonderful beachside place we can stay?"

The grin from Reggie was all the admission Drew needed.

"That is true. It's had a fresh coat of paint and still needs a new kitchen and bathroom but it's quite liveable," Drew said as they all sat down and got comfortable. Laura on one side of Drew with Miranda on the other. "You're welcome to come any time. We even put some more sound proofing between the rooms."

Everyone went silent for a moment and then Drew looked at Kurt and Samantha. Kurt looked up at the ceiling as though something was interesting up there before they all burst out laughing. It was loud enough to earn attention from other patrons and staff at the bar.

"That's good to know, isn't it Reggie?" Ophelia asked with a grin that everyone knew she meant business. It was becoming rapidly clear who was in charge in this relationship.

"Yes baby," Reggie said pecking her cheek. They all laughed again before Miranda chimed in.

"The beach bungalow is the best thing to ever happen to us. All of us," Miranda said looking around the table before zeroing in on Kurt. "Don't you all agree?"

It took a moment before he realised what she meant.

"Okay, I agree, the bungalow is a wonderful place," Kurt said with a resigned look before Samantha smiled and kissed him.

"Well, we did get engaged there," Samantha said happily. "And you two finally got together."

They all looked at Miranda and Drew who were nodding and smiling.

"Don't forget us," Amanda said looking sideways at Reggie.

"Yeah, we've both got steady partners now. And I think we owe it to being out there," Reggie said looking at his beautiful girlfriend, Ophelia. Amanda looked at Roger and kissed him adoringly.

"What about you Laura?" Amanda asked squeezing her beau's hand under the table.

"Oh, well. I guess I should share the news," Laura replied with a warm smile. "I got a promotion. And I guess it has all happened since the trip to the bungalow, so it's true. It is a wonderful place. Changed my life in so many ways. All for the better I must say."

"That's fantastic. What does the promotion entail?" Drew asked happy for her.

"A pay increase of course, and," Laura replied taking a moment. "I have to move to another office. I'm heading up a team there."

"What?" Amanda asked before anyone else could. They were all thinking it.

"The promotion requires I move away. Other side of the country in fact," Laura said in her usual casual manner. It was like nothing was a big deal.

"But, that means we won't see you," Miranda said as they all fell silent.

"Oh, there will still be times we can catch up. I'll have to come back at certain times of the year so there's that," Laura said but stopped. "Why are you so sad? This is a good thing. It'll only be for a few years until I can get another promotion or something else really extraordinary comes along. Besides I can sing over there to a new crowd. No one knows me there, which is exciting."

They all looked at each other realising their friendship circle was going to break up for the first time in their lives. It was Kurt who was first to speak up.

"Well good for you. Congratulations," Kurt said trying to bring them back up. "This calls for a celebration. I'll get some wine and spirits."

"None for me thanks," Laura said calmly but Drew noticed something. It was quick and gone in an instant which led him to believe it was nothing. "I can't go back to the office smelling like a brewery."

There were a few laughs and giggles around the table. Miranda got up and hugged Laura as did Samantha and then Amanda.

"We'll all stay in touch, but... congrats Laura. We'll make sure we all catch up as often as possible," Drew said leaning over and giving her a hug.

"Thanks Drew, that means a lot, really," Laura said with a smile. She was truly thankful to him because without her going to the bungalow she would never have been able to move forward with her life. He had helped her in so many ways and for that she would be eternally grateful.

Kurt came back with some wine and spirits plonking them down in front of everyone but Laura.

"None for me either, thanks," Miranda said smiling happily at Drew.

"Oh," Kurt asked almost with a hurt tone.

"Well, there's a reason for that. It's still early days but, I'm pregnant," Miranda replied which made the whole table quiet. Drew just looked at her stunned and felt her hand on his. "That bungalow really does have magic powers. I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon."

"Ah, wow. Okay, that's great!" Drew said finally coming to his senses. He kissed her and once again there were hugs around the table. The breaking of news by everyone set the tone of the lunch, and it was a light yet cheery affair.

There was no way, all those months ago that Drew would have found himself sitting between Laura and Miranda, feeling like he had won the lottery. But he did and he couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Inheriting the beach bungalow had been the thing that started it all. Not that he really believed it before, but Drew was now starting to think the others were right. The beach bungalow was more than just a place on the beach, it had to be. His whole life had turned around since his grandmother's passing and all for the better. Perhaps his grandmother was still looking out for him after all. Time would tell.