All Comments on 'Beach House'

by hoochinya

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NakedinNCNakedinNCover 14 years ago
A Bit Too Clinical

The context and proposition of this story are a little strange.

The sex is described a bit to clinically, but with a little imagination it becomes palatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Difference

I gave you a 50 because it was just too clinical; however, by the time Angie and Tom had become totallyu exhausted and rested I would have been ready to leave.

Why, you wrote in the beginning the wives discussing their husbands size, you wrote his reluctance to go along with the beach weekend, he has doubts and really doesn't seem to be a guy who thinks about other woman. He loves Angie, allows her to talk him into it, I think probably not too enthusiastically, sharing his wife is not one of his fantasies and with a guy hung twice his size, not too sure.

As much as he loves her, watching the whole coupling from start to finish, I think he should get up, apologize and leave. I don't think he would be screaming mad, more in disbelief, some shock, doubts to his manhood and realizes deep inside that now that his Angie has had this euphoric love making (and a huge dick) that she is going to need and/or want it again, more than once. He realizes that he can never again be all and everything to his Angie but knows she is a clever manipulator and he doe not want to ever see this or hear about it, again. He has to go his own way, he is monogamous and knows he will only grow to hate and despise her. Right now, he is hurt, disappointed and with some reluctance will arrange to separate and divorce her while he still feels some love and respect for her. He doesn't know what the two girls would get to next, but knowing them, there would be more experiments. He has to leave!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pracitce makes perfect

Good first try. The transition into the dream was a bit vague but I did catch it. Your wives are very giving but that's what a man wants, at least in a dream.

I note in your dream scenes the language is graphic but in your final "real sex scene" it is quite vague. So true isn't it.

The more you write the better you'll get.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not well thought out nor well told

We have a man who is totally in love with his wife and at first refused to consider her cuckolding him with another man to being a willing swinging wife swapping partner. Mentally this is a jump that would have caused me to consider divorcing my wife. For the wife so willingly to buy into the other woman's argument so her husband could taste anothers flesh with ruining her marriage is a quantum leap. Having been in the swinging lifestyle for years the outcome of this activity is a very difficult divorce on the part of both couples. The husband was talked into this action by his wife who was manipulated by the other woman. To put it bluntly the total blame for anything is the wifes'. Much to immature handling of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

a good sexy dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous