Beach House Continued Ch. 04

Story Info
A visit to her photographer friend.
3.7k words
3.85
14.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

Last chapter I mentioned that my friend Kate who would have loved to have the opportunities that Jill in the story has, is having a difficult time. When her money ran out she moved back with her husband, after which he was diagnosed with cancer and recently passed away. She feels guilty now having the desires and wild times she did, but she also puts part of the blame on him. Still undecided if I will write a story of her experiences.

Real life can be difficult and perhaps unfair sometimes. Other times our dreams lift us to another place.

*****

Sunday

As usual I woke early. I now have 7 days. I decide to leave my king to sleep, and walk to the main beach. I am alone, and with my bikini on swim past the breakers and float on the waves. Rising and falling, I imagine the rhythm like a long slow fuck, up and down, to be repeated over and over. I take my top off, and tie it to my bottoms, and imagine the lifeguards coming to rescue me. From behind their arms would reach, each hand holding one of my tits.

I float and think of what I can do to welcome my king this coming Friday. I decide to talk to my photographer friend and get some raunchy photos. I will have to talk to him tomorrow to make sure he can schedule me in. Allan will get home late on Saturday evening, so the plan will be to meet him Sunday lunch time. But there will be many hours in between.

Sharron is coming back today to help Brian with their little project in the annexe basement. I will watch today, and see who takes her clothes off, her or him. I suspect she will.

The day is un-eventful, the two of them are busy in the annexe basement. In reality the whole of the house has a basement, with it divided into two sections with different entry doors. The basement to the main house we have already set as a gym, with barbells and equipment. I work out here sometimes as does Brian.

That evening we have sex before he leaves, a slow and enjoyable fuck. Mentally I am thinking that my fuck with Allan is now less than 7 days away. I am thinking of his cock as my king moves his in and out of my vagina. I wonder if he is thinking of Sharron.

Monday dawns, and I have images of bodies writhing together in passion, I can't focus to see if it is Allan and I, or our spouses. There is grunting, moaning and calls to fuck me harder. It is my voice I hear, it is Allan fucking me. And they are watching. I awake red in the face, and breathing hard.

This will be a week to remember I decide. I will have phone sex every night with my husband, maybe I will spend each day alone at the nude beach, and see how many guys I can make hard. I have a photo shoot on Wed before the cycling group gets together. Wed evening at the pub I will flirt with Gerard. I will ask him again about his fuck buddy.

Now that his wife has one he will be randy I am sure. I will tease my king the night before, and ring him before we meet. I wonder if My king will be able to organise a night to watch me sit at a bar and get hit on. That was one of his wishes for the next 5 weeks. That will excite me. Hopefully he will get to watch me get fucked this weekend, one of his other aims.

I was curious about the work Brian and Sharron had done in the basement. I went to have a look, and when I got there I found the door locked. I will ask tonight why.

When we spoke that night he told me that before I let Allan fuck me on Sunday, we need to both be sure we are together on this. He will challenge me on Saturday, when I will have the opportunity to back down gracefully. My interest was piqued. Phone sex was good, as usual. I had put my butt plug in place during the afternoon, and I was horny and ready to carry out any of my king's commands.

He told me he wanted to be dirty, and I asked what he wanted me to do. He told me to go to the kitchen and select a cucumber. Without any niceties he told me he wanted me to fuck myself with the biggest one I have. I was delighted to comply. The one I chose was about 8'' long and 2" diameter. I went to the master bedroom, overlooking the beach and the traffic driving past. I lay on the bed and spread my legs wide. I rubbed and pushed, and told him it was stretching me, but it felt fabulous. It was big and hard. I called his name, and told him I was his slut and want fucking. I pushed harder, getting 3 "inside. Then I felt everything get dark and I began to convulse. It felt wonderful. I asked my king if he came, and he did. I told him tomorrow will be another night of phone sex. 6 days to Sunday.

And I will see my photographer friend and get some photos done to show Brian when he arrives Friday night. I hope he gets here early; I will want to be fucked straight away I know.

I have my photo shoot set for after lunch Tuesday, Peter has some free time, he thinks it will take an hour, depending what I had in mind. I reply a slightly raunchy photo for my husband. It makes me wet to think about it, let alone tell him. He chuckled and said that might take 2 hours with a beautiful wife like me. I was flattered, and thought of him as my Rake, trying to lead me to his den of iniquity and debauchery. My stomach turned, I know he will fuck me, but when? Provided of course that my king approves.

I arrive for my portraits just after lunch. I had been to the nude beach, masturbated twice and now had my slut clothes to be photographed in. This time I have a see through button up blouse, tight black skirt and fishnet stockings. My nails are bright red, red lipstick and bright red heels. I looked a slut, I knew it and so would both Peter and my husband. I am sure my Rake knows the game we are playing.

I enter his studio and he smiles, tells me to get changed, he will be ready in a few minutes. He asks to look at my outfit before I change so he can decide the setting. He thinks me reclining on a couch would be ideal for those clothes. He told me he was surprised that I didn't have more than one outfit. He asked for an idea of how raunchy or sexy I wanted to be. I didn't know how to answer, the only words I could think of was "Average". He laughed, "There is no average" he said. "Lets just see how we progress. I like the idea of jewellery. I have some additional items I would like to see."

I went and changed, and wondered how revealing I will allow. The tingle in my pussy told me I was going for above average. Peter circled me after I walked in, he felt the material of my top and my skirt, then asked if I had panties on. I told him I did. He said, "That is unusual for you", and smiled.

I replied, "How would you know?"

His response floored me "I love walking with you Jill, your tits are always swaying, and your hips move as you walk. You normally don't have panty lines. You make me feel good to be a man. You turn me on every day we walk, but let's get some nice shots for your husband."

He had me lay back on the couch, in all the usual poses. I thought everything was going well, until he told be I was tense. He told me to close my eyes and think of something pleasant for a few minutes while he left the room. I did as he requested.

When he returned he asked what I thought of? "I can't tell you that" I said.

"OK" he said.

He then said he would ask questions

"Was it pleasant?"

"Yes" I answered.

"Were you alone?"

Again I answered yes.

"Were you outdoors?"

I nodded my head in the affirmative.

"Walking the beach with me?" I replied in the negative while he continued to snap shots of me. I was smiling, and realised he had achieved his goal. He told me to look at the camera, and give a sexy smile. More snaps, then he asked my bra size. I was taken aback, and asked the relevance. "Just curious "he said. Then I responded "34C".

I was on the couch, and he moved my legs, and told me to lean back. He called out "34C, let me see you." I laughed and pushed my chest out." Good" he called.

Next I heard a question. "Anything your husband would particularly like?"

"I think he will be happy with these. "I replied.

He told me to put my hand on my thigh. I did as he said, then "Move your hand higher". He continued to call and I followed, my hand now just under my skirt, and close enough I could feel the heat of my crutch. Whew.

Next he had me put my hand on my shoulder.

I knew he had some interesting shots, from one position he would see my panties. I was getting wet thinking. My thoughts wandered. Only a few months ago I was a proper school teacher, enjoying sex with my husband, now we are contemplating opening our marriage in an unknown but wild way. I have 3 men I want to fuck.

Allan who I may have to guide towards some places we have never been or contemplated.

Then Gerard, who wants a fuck buddy while his wife is away, my knight.

Finally, Peter, my Rake, who I think has been to wild places, and will test my boundaries physically and mentally. I had done research on the internet, and from Urban dictionary found the definition of a Stag. A male that encourages his wife or girlfriend to have sex with others. He is not demeaned at all, but is proud of his wife. Very different to a cuckold. My husband is a Stag.

Allan I is not currently a Stag, but I hope to make him one. It will be sexy. I will be like a substitute wife, leading him to where Sharron wants.

Soon I will be a hot wife, or a Vixen.

I realise that Gerard will only be a fuck buddy for a short while, and will be purely physical. Allan and Peter will be both physical and mental, and far more exciting.

Peter is talking, I had missed what he was saying. "Are you with me here, or thinking of Brian coming home Friday night." I blush, and don't want to tell him I was thinking of him.

Peter calls a halt, and takes me to his work space, He downloads the files from camera to computer and flicks through them. He has about 100 snaps, and he tells me he will pick 10, then review those. He hardly seems to glance, and within 5 minutes he has 12. He has selected the up-skirt one and the one where I have thrust my boobs at the camera. They look sexy. Another skim through and he is down to 6. Then it is down to 3. These will be in the final mix.

He next tells me to lay back on the couch, and he looks at my body again. His eyes seem to devour me. He walks to me and undoes the buttons of my blouse. I lay there wondering what he is doing when he reaches to my breast and lifts it up, and places the necklace beneath it. I feel a jolt as he touches me, the jolt starts at my nipple and surges to my pussy. He watches my reaction. He turns, picks up his camera and begins snapping.

He takes long range shots showing my full face and body, and close ups showing my tit only, framed by the necklace. He looks at me and says "The colour needs strengthening," and he touches my nipple, and rolls it. I raise no objection and he takes more photos. Every few shots he tweaks my nipple, until he is pulling hard on them. He has gone beyond what he wants for the camera. He is pulling hard, and waiting for me to shout in pain or tell him to stop. It hurts, but in a good way. They are tinging, and my pussy was wet. I loved him taking control!

I ask him "Has there been a professional line crossed here?" He smiles.

We review again, and he selects a further 3. We have 6 that he tells me he will provide in enlarged size, almost half size. He then goes to a cupboard and brings a small box. He shows me 2 small rings. "I have had these made for you" he tells me. "I have just been waiting for the right moment" They have my name engraved in small letters.

"What are they? "I ask.

"Niplets", he replies, "Jewellery for your nipples." He tweaks my nipples and slides one on, it fastens to the rear of my nipple, and he tightens, causing the nipple to extend. "These will heighten your pleasure as you spend the rest of the day. Before the shoot tomorrow I will remove them for you."

That night I lay in bed, recalling how I felt when he first touched my breast. It felt normal, I guess because he has touched me before, moving a leg, an arm, or turning my head to get a better shot. I wanted to keep these photos as a surprise on Friday night so I don't tell my king. I just know his cock will explode after he sees them. Masturbation comes again. Today 4 times. Please god, hurry up with Sunday I mumble to myself.

I arrived at Peter's house a little early on Wed, all the others in the shoot were busy, he called me into a small room and lifted my top. "Did you enjoy the night?" he asked. I admitted I did. "Good" he said, "after this shoot I will give you another to wear tonight."

"But I am going out with my cycling group." I argued. "Trust me" he says, "they will never know."

After the shoot he takes me again to the small room. He pulls out a small box, and attaches small string like pieces to my nipples. I am becoming used to his touches on intimate parts now, and admit his touches feel good. They also make me horny.

I meet my cycling group, we ride as normal, and as usual Gerard is with me, pushing my seat up the hills, occasionally touching my butt. I get out of the saddle and push hard to get ahead, up to the group in front. I turn and smile at him. He is riding easy, I am exhausted. The next hill will be interesting.

My legs are gone for the next hill, and I feel his hand on my seat again. I lift my butt off, and his hand stays on my butt, pushing. I make a mental note that it might be interesting to take the thick chamois padding out of my shorts next week.

At the pub that night we sit together again, and we flirt, or I do anyway. I ask him about his buddy. Nothing changed on that front. "You should be upfront" I tell him. "Ask her out".

His answer was "And if she says no I might lose a good friend".

"How do you know she will say no?" I ask. "She may say yes, or she may just say maybe."

"Why would she say maybe?" he asks.

"Well perhaps she has to get her husband's permission" I say with a twinkle in my eye. I'm enjoying the tease.

Thursday comes, 3 days I have to wait. For me more masturbation, using my butt plug and phoning my husband. I rang him at lunchtime and told him I will have a surprise for him Friday night, and he might need some little blue pills this weekend to keep up with me. I remind him of our discussion on the breakdown of the 48-hour period. 12 hour blocks. If I start the clock at mid-day I will have the night till midnight. Will Allan have the stamina to come with me? I doubt it. My husband will leave about 7 PM, if Allan gets here at 7-30? 4 ½ hours. I will have toys with me then. But will he be too reserved to use them? There is much to learn.

Friday

I am waking earlier and earlier. I am shaking when I think of Sunday. Will it be a disappointment? I don't think so, at least it will be a new experience and new direction for us both.

Peter has told me the photos will be ready after lunch. I have 'ordered' two sets. He is happy to oblige; it just takes a little more time. One set I will keep here; the other Brian will take with him to our new house when the sale finalises. All the details of the new opening for the business are set, and I understand how much work he has had to handle the last month. My Auntie has also settled on a new apartment. She will be a little further away, but it was important for her to get a location close to medical facilities and transport.

When I arrive at the studio I am surprised how large the photos are. And how raunchy they are. I can't take my eyes off them. I thank him, and he gives me a kiss on the cheek. He also lifts my top, and attaches my metal niplets. "I am sure your husband will have a fun evening tonight" he adds, and he hands me the niplets.

I reply, "Maybe it will be fun for the whole weekend" and wink at him.

It is late afternoon, and I need to get home and have dinner ready. He will be early tonight.

I am horny, and my pussy is dripping. No panties and the back of my dress is wet. I have 2 hours before he arrives. Dinner is ready. I go to our bedroom and look at the photos, and I have an inspiration.

Around the room I arrange 4 photos, hanging on the walls. One I keep under the bed, the one with the niplets. I look at the pictures and think of how this weekend may pan out. Tonight and tomorrow my king will fuck me. Sunday it will be Allan. First in the dunes, then on my bed in the evening. After Sunday I will have the opportunity to fuck him during the week.

Thinking of Gerard and Peter I suddenly realise that for my king to approve, he needs to meet them. It will be up to me to get them together. I ring Gerard and invite him for dinner next Friday, and Peter the next Saturday. Peter has guests that evening and suggests we join them for dinner at his house. His 5 partners will be there as they are having a 6-month business review. They will enjoy the break from work.

I undress and lay on the bed, looking from one erotic photo to the next. My hands roam over my body, feeling the niplets, and marvelling at how sensitive they are. I am rubbing my clit, looking at myself. I frig myself faster and faster, crying out for someone to fuck me "My king, Allan, Gerard, Peter. Anyone, please fuck me" My hips raise in a rhythm imagining a cock buried deep inside me, thrusting. My orgasm slowly passes. I look at each photo again and think of being a slut. I go to our basement and get a small can of paint and a brush.

I start writing on each picture in the bedroom.

In bold letters I write on the top of one "YOUR SLUT". I also place an arrow pointing to my groin. "MY CUNT TO BE FUCKED "I write there. My lust is engulfing me. I write on all of them in turn. Dirty things about my cunt and what men may do to it, how much of a slut I will be this weekend. Will he fuck my wet cunt?

When I reach the photo with my nipples exposed and the niplet. I write "HE TOUCHED MY TITS MY DARLING", and added lower down "CALL ME A SLUT". And further, in bigger letters "CAN HE FUCK ME MY KING, PLEASE"

Brian arrives shortly after, and I meet him at the door with a kiss. "I love you my darling" I say. He looks me over and sees I have dressed in my slut outfit, the same ones I had my photos taken in. He smiles at me and asks "A special occasion?"

My answer is "Yes, come look". In the living room he sees 5 of my duplicate photos. He looks closely at each in turn. He is smiling, and I see his erection beginning.

I take him into the bedroom, and he sees the marked 4. They are covered in dirty graffiti. He reads each, and I watch his face. His mouth is open; his voice comes in a horse whisper. "My slut is so sexy". He is pleased.

I reach under the bed and show him the last photo. My nipples with the niplet attached. His mouth drops open again. "My darling I was a slut again. Peter touched my breasts and my nipples while he took the photos." I undo the buttons, and show him my adorned nipples. "He put these on this afternoon darling. Look close, my name is engraved on them. They feel so sexy, come feel them".