Beach Resort Vacation with Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, of course you're not, love. Com'on, let's play together." Emily places her hands on her knees to meet the small girl at eye level and speaks in a gentle voice. She glances back at us with her eyebrows slightly raised, and Ashley and I undertsand instantly- whatever naughtiness we were encroaching upon would have to wait. This was my first time seeing Emily deal with children, and truth be told, I find this new side of her tender instincts as a maturing young woman quite endearing.

Emily leads the little girl by the hand while Ashley takes the boy. I follow closely behind, the five of us treading barefooted down towards the sea, squishing the hot white sand between our toes.

The children glance back in my direction with a certain degree of wariness, apparently a bit apprehensive of the 30-year-old man in the group. I return their gaze by twisting my face into a shocked expression, widening my eyes and darting sharp glances up at the sky while wiping my left cheek, as if searching for the dastardly bird that dared to lay an invisible dropping on my face. The children's little sunburnt faces slowly light up with soft grins. My female companions, also catching my ridiculous attempt to humor the children, chuckle along lightheartedly.

"Com'on, I'll race you guys to the water!"

Ashley, ever the spirited and athletic type, beckons for the friendly contest and sprints off towards the edge of the waves, with Emily and the kids letting out whoops and excited shouts as they streak after my cousin, splashing their way into the sea and frolick about, hitting the beachball back and forth and splashing each other with the cool salty water.

I linger behind for a moment, standing on the beach with my hands in my pockets, admiring the view of my two gorgeous companions playfully entertaining these kids, their perky breasts and hips wiggling against their bikinis, slender bodies glistening with splashes of seawater as they frisk about, their collective laughter simultaneously cheering and soothing, like an intoxicating mix of tropical fruit-flavored cocktail.

Before I know it, I find myself in their midst, towing the little boy on my shoulder as he points at various targets, directing me to kick water at them. Splashes of waves are returned in my direction, drenching my white T-shirt against my pectoral muscles.

As the sun begins to set, the five of us perch on our beach towels, gazing out at the watery horizon turn a purplish-orange hue. Ashley sits cross-legged with the little boy tucked in the middle, while Emily has her knees raised, the little girl nestled snugly between her slightly parted thighs, her head cushioned against Emily's supple chest. I sit a few feet behind them, admiring the silhouettes of this affectionate sight against the dusk.

A faint shout from the other camp draws the attention of the children as they rise to their feet, waving back in the direction of their beckoning parents.

"We're coming!"

The two children look back at us and take turns planting kisses on Emily and Ashley's cheeks, which the ladies accept with giddy enthusiasm. Then they turn to face me. I hesitate for a moment, then instinctively spread my arms. The children take the cue and dive into my embrace without hesitation before sprinting over towards their family, turning back one last time to wave at us.

"Bye bye! Thanking for playing with us!"

We wave back and bid them farewell before standing to collect our beach gear.

"We should head to the villa, too. Huh?" Emily rolls up her beach towel and passes it over to me.

"Phew, that turned into quite a workout." Ashley gyrates her hips for a bit before gathering her own belongings. "Man, I've worked up an appetite!"

"I'm a bit surprised though. You two are pretty good with kids." I chuckle softly as I walk alongside Emily, who glances at me with a mysterious, knowing grin.

"You weren't so bad yourself. You might make a good father someday."

The thought of having children pops into my head for the first time- Up until now, Emily and I have done our due diligence to prevent pregnancy after our intercourse without ever having even discussed it. I wonder now if she has been entertaining the idea all along. The thought of having kids with Emily ushers in a fresh perspective into my sex life that, up until now, had been driven only by a primal, lust-filled instinct for this gorgeous, untamed nymph.

We reach our villa just as the last sliver of sunlight fades beneath the horizon. We ring up room service for our meal to be brought in and decide to rinse off the sand and salt in the standing shower of the washroom while we wait.

Following Ashley and Emily into the washroom, I spot a wicker basket where they had tossed their clothes when they changed into their swimsuit earlier. Their undergarments sitting on top of the disrobed pile- a pair of black lacy lingerie and a pair of sky blue cotton panties. Vastly different styles, but each with its own feminine allure. I wonder silently which ones belong to whom. If I know Emily well enough, I'd say the black lacy pair belongs to her, which leaves me forming a mental image of my lovely cousin stripping out of those little sky blue cotton panties...

Stepping into the cascading water, I peel off my soaked T-shirt but not my shorts. The ladies, on the other hand, leave their bikinis on as they rinse. I grab a bar of lavender-scented soap for myself while admiring Emily and Ashley lather each other up with bubbling body wash emanating of strawberry fragrance. I am suddenly reminded of that night I spent with Emily many months ago, her sweat-drenched body gushing with that intoxicating aroma of "Wild Berry Arousal" while I anally plowed her from behind with relentless vigor, drawing out passionate cries and moans mixed with the sound of her soft, perky ass cheeks slamming against my thrusting pelvis...

I turn my body at an angle to conceal the bulge rising once more against my shorts. If it had been just Emily, I would have long given in and taken a hold of her slender waist, pinning her against that semi-transparent wall and yanking her bikini panty aside to thrust my throbbing cock into her wanting pussy, ravaging her as the water droplets descend upon us. But with Ashley here, it's taking every fiber of my being to suppress that primal urge, my massive erection pressing tightly against the fabric of my shorts, throbbing with an agonizing longing to spring free.

"Can you lather our backs, like you did at the beach?"

A request from Ashley breaks my train of thought, I turn my head, but not my whole body, and flash an awkward smile.

"Sure thing. Turn your back this way."

Not wanting Ashley to catch me having a hard-on again, I wait until her back is fully turned before rotating my whole body. Emily, still facing my direction, instantly spots the bulge as her mouth drops slightly open with a saucy grin. Oh god, I want her so bad right now. I want her to drop to her knees in that skimpy little string bikini and pull down my shorts and suck me off with those pouty lips and release all of my build-up. I let my mind wander as I rub some body wash on Ashley's bare back and maintain eye contact with Emily, who must have seen the unsatiable desire on my face as she softly bites down on her lower lip.

Further aroused by her demeanor and by my own wandering thoughts, my hardened cock twitches and pushes tightly against my trunks, inadvertently grazing against the small of Ashley's back. She lets out a ever-so-slight gasp at the contact, causing me to panic and pull my hips back. But there was no sound of protest. Instead, Ashley glances back at me with a grin, running her hands through her shoulder-length black hair to tie it into a ponytail, and then reaches back with one hand to touch my chest with the tip of her fingers.

"My, you've definitely been working out. No wonder you have such strong hands. I bet Emily asks you for back rubs all the time."

"Only a few times, shoulder massages mostly. When she's working late night and nobody's around to see us." Believing I've averted Ashley's suspicion, I exhale softly and respond fondly while maintaining my gaze at Emily's sultry smile.

"That makes me kinda jealous. Say, Emily, why don't we...?" Before Ashley can complete her thought, we hear a rap at the door.

"I'll get that." I retrieve my hands and quickly dry off, hastily throwing the towel around my waist to conceal my erection. Emily takes over lathering duties, soaping Ashley's back and then letting Ashley soap hers.

As I assist the meal service attendant to unload trays of exotic cuisine from his cart, I can hear the two of them continuing to chatter in mumbled voices and occasional giggles behind the wooden sliding door. By the time they emerge, still wearing their bikinis, the trays have been positioned around the plunge pool.

"I was thinking we can enjoy our little private pool while we eat. What do you think, ladies?"

"I think that's a fantastic idea. I was thinking the same thing."

Emily leans forward to give me a soft smooch on the lips before grabbing a chicken satay and sliding her body into the pool. Ashley follows suit, pecking me playfully on the cheek before dipping in herself, but not before grabbing the bottle of Portuguese red wine and two glasses off the nightstand.

"This will go nicely with our dinner."

I nod in agreement with Ashley as I ease myself into the pool, leaning on the opposite side facing the two of them. I help myself to a skewer of fried coconut shrimp as Emily pours a glass of wine and hands it to me.

"Thanks. What shall we drink to?"

"Hmm...how about, to a fantastic first night?" Ashley raises her glass.

"I'll drink to that." Emily winks and clinks her glass against ours.

As we indulge in the vast variety of dishes in between sips of wine, quickly clearing the plates and chattering away, Emily and Ashley begin pressing into each other's ears, whispering with little snickers and darting furtive glances at me. I sense something racy brewing, but try to play it cool, inquiring with a curious smirk:

"Are you ladies planning something dangerous?"

"Well...not exactly. Okay, maybe a little. We're thinking of playing a little game." Emily's reply was suspiciously elusive.

"Yeah? What kind of game?" I raise one eyebrow with intrigue.

"Truth or dare." Ashley chimes in with a mysterious wink and a raised index finger.

"We'll take turns asking each other truth or dare. The first person who can't answer or can't do the dare loses."

"And what happens if you lose?"

Emily exchanges a knowing smirk with Ashley, then responds:

"Loser has to give the winners free massages."

The grin on her lips creeps up her lightly dimpled cheeks flushed with a rouge color from the wine.

"Well, that still sounds pretty dangerous for me." I recline in the pool with a chuckle. "Isn't this just a ploy for you two to team up on me?"

"Maybe, maybe not. You won't know until you play." Ashley sticks her tongue out at me and turns to her best friend. "You can go first, Emily."

"Hmm...okay, let's see..." Emily narrows her eyes back and forth at the two of us before finally landing on me.

"Truth or dare?"

I knew they would be gunning for me right away, and I decide to play it safe for starters.

"Truth."

"Well then..." Emily puts a finger to her lips and tilts her head, mulling over her first question, then slightly shifts her gaze to Ashley with a glimmer in her squinted eyes.

"Do you...think Ashley is hot?"

"I certainly do." I respond plainly, trying my best to maintain an even-keeled demeanor. I shift my eyes slightly toward Ashley, whose little smirk certainly doesn't indicate any awkwardness.

"Well, that was easy. Now it's my turn." I take a sip from my wine glass and turn to Ashley with the intent to probe her a bit.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth" comes the answer, so I casually proceed with my question:

"What kind of guys are you into?"

"Let's see..." Ashley raises an eyebrow and slides her fingers across her cheek while she ponders:

"I'd say I'm more into guys who are a little older...not by too much though. Maybe about late twenties to early thirties. Not super buff but clearly keeps in shape and has a fit body. As for face... probably someone with a bit more rugged appearance, like light stubbles on his face or slightly wavy dark-colored hair."

Listening to her detailed description, I catch her inadvertently eyeing me up and down. Realizing that she is basically profiling me, I tense my jaws and nervously run a hand across my stubbled chin, finding my mind racing wildly as I reflect on the possible significance of her response. My plan to put her on the spot has backfired on me spectacularly.

Now it was Ashley's turn, and she looks over at Emily lounging in the pool besides her.

"Let's get you back in the game: Truth or dare?"

Emily also choses truth, to which Ashley fakes a sulk.

"Aww, you don't want to be the first dare? Fine, I have a good one for you..."

Ashley darts an excited glance in my direction and slowly takes a sip of her wine to build the suspense. Then, lowering the glass, points an index finger back and forth between me and Emily.

"Have you two... ever had sex in public?"

Hearing the inquiry, Emily shoots me a guilty grin, her cheeks reddening more than before with the intoxicating effects of the red wine.

"Oh my god, really?" Ashley's lips hang open slightly as Emily's non-verbal reaction tells her the answer better than any words can. "Where was it?"

"A few months ago... at a company outing on the golf course." As Emily sheepishly utters her reply, I recall fondly of that encounter: The two of us sneaking into the woods together in search of her lost golf ball, and ending up with her straddled on my cock as I brace my back against a tree and plow her relentlessly, hearing her passionate moans and whimpers as she cries my name over and over, loud enough for everyone in the vicinity to hear and leaving Emily's creepy stalker steaming off in a jealous rage.

"Okay, now back to me." Emily narrows her eyes at her best friend with a smirk. "And it's time for revenge: Truth or dare, Ashley?"

"I chose dare."

Ashley declares boldly, shimmying her shoulders up and down while flashing a peace sign, seemingly pleased with claiming the first dare.

"Okay, in that case..." Emily darts a grinning glance at me. "I dare you to squeeze him in the ass."

"Too easy!"

Ashley leans forward and promptly reaches down in the water, I tilt my weight to lift my hip and feel her palm plant confidently on my ass, giving it a tight squeeze before drawing back.

"Even your ass is nice and firm." Ashley quips playfully with a wink.

"My turn." I reciprocate with a chuckle and turn to Emily. "And since you made Ash grab my ass, I'm coming after you: Truth or dare?"

"Well, I can't fall behind Ashley, so I'll also choose dare."

"I dare you to..." I ponder for a minute, and decide to go for it. "I dare you to take off your bikini top."

Ashley turns her head towards Emily expectantly. Emily hesitates, bites down softly on her lower lip with a little smile and her eyes fixed on mine, and reaches around her back to fidget with the strings. She then lifts her arms to her shoulders, hooks her dainty fingers into the two straps, and allows the little bikini top to plop softly into the water, baring the upper half of her cleavage, with the rest of her breasts submerged in the pool, her nipples faintly visible beneath the small oscillating ripples.

"It'll take more than that to knock me out." Emily smirks triumphantly, shielding one arm across her bare chest.

Now it's Ashley's turn, and of course she's coming after me this time:

"Truth or dare?"

"I can't be the odd man out. I gotta go with dare."

"Good, then..." Ashley's eyes beam with mischief. "Since you made my best friend strip, I dare you to take off your trunks."

This was more than I had bargained for. I find myself unable to react. I'm already shirtless and not wearing anything under these trunks. Taking them off would leave me completely naked in the pool.

"Giving up already?"

"Of course not." I force a grin, then lift my hips, reaching down to jostle at my waist band. As I squirm about with my hands in the water, Ashley and Emily look on with bated breath, then let out a simultanoues cheer of elation as I hold up my trunks and toss them onto the ledge of the pool.

"Looks like somebody is playing for the win." Ashley and Emily giggle at each other excitedly, shooting furtive glances down at the watery outline of my groin. My raging hard-on, now finally free from its confinement, twitches eagerly in the coolness of the plunge pool, my hand barely able to conceal it from the prying eyes of my female competitors.

"This is getting dangerous for all of us, ladies." I warn with a suggestive smirk.

"We're just getting started." Emily scoffs at me with a sultry look. "Truth or dare?"

"What? Me again? I knew you two would team up on me at some point. Alright, then..." I challenge her with a confident grin. "I'll do another dare, let's see what you've got."

"Well, it's not fair that Ashley is the only one who didn't have to strip. And it'd be kind of boring to ask her to do it herself, so..." Emily glances deviously from me to Ashley. "I dare you to take off Ashley's bikini top and kiss her breast."

"Hey, that's two dares, isn't it? That's kinda cheating."

I protest good-naturedly but decide to play along, leaning towards Ashley, who is bright-red with embarassment, or wine- or both, but nevertheless cracks a saucy smile and complies, angling her petite upper body for me to undo her strings and ease her out of the top, dipping my head to plant a tender kiss on her left breast. As I complete the task, my erect shaft inadvertently graze against her bare thigh beneath the water, drawing a soft little gasp from her.

"Now then, I believe it's my turn." I quickly retreat to my spot across from them before my eager cock forces me into a more compromising position.

"And since you two have been teaming up to torment me, I think it's only fair that I get to ask both of you at the same time. So... truth or dare?"

That seems to have piqued their interest as they lift their eyebrows with intrigue, then exchange a quick glance before turning back to me, with Ashley being the one to accept the challenge:

"We'll take the dare. Bring it on."

"In that case... I dare you two to kiss each other."

The two of them look at each other again with soft giggles, seemingly hesitant.

"This'll be easy, right?"

"No problem, we'll show him."

To my delight, the two of them angle their upper bodies toward each other, then gradually begin to lean forward until their lips touch in a soft kiss. Emily pulls her head back for a moment, smiles, then dips her head forward again for another kiss, this time more prolonged, more sensual, more passionate. The two of them gently caress each other's lips with subtle little gnaws, pushing their tongues forward into each other's mouths. Emily pushes her long wavy locks behind her ears before joining her hand to Ashley's, her dainty fingers delicately wrapped with her partner's as they squeeze their wet, glistening breasts together, rubbing them against each other's erotically.

My manhood, at this point, is throbbing with indescribable urge, desperate to be satiated. I discreetly slide my covering hand over my shaft and begin to pleasure myself while enjoying the front-row seat to my female companions making out. To my surprise, there was something else creeping along my inner thighs, working its way up to my groin until it begins rubbing softly against the base of my meat rod. It didn't take long to realize it was the back of a foot.