Beach Resort Vacation with Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's only fair that I get a turn to ride it tonight. Right, Emily?" She holds up one of the two packs of condom that I've found on the first day and playfully winks at Emily before looking back me with a sultry glance, peeking out from under her messy bangs. Emily lets out a chuckle while I can only stare incredulously.

"How did you know that was there?"

"I caught a glimpse of it yesterday when you closed the drawer."

"And by riding it...do you mean...?" My heart skips a beat as I feel my spent cock beginning to rise again.

"Duh, what else could I be talking about?"

Ashley stumbles back over, slips back into bed with us, and fakes a sulk at me, sliding her hand down into the sheets to graze against my erect manhood.

"See? It's already hard again. You want to do it too, don't you?"

I gulp intensely, glancing down into her eyes staring back at me with seductive desire, finding it more and more difficult to deny myself of this forbidden fruit.

"If you don't want to, I won't force the issue..." Ashley purse her lips at me again.

"I really want to, Ash." I hear myself admitting spontaneously. "The problem here is our biological relationship. What if we... you know..."

"That's why we have this, right?" She holds up the pack with a smirk on her face. "As long as you wear this we have nothing to worry about."

I didn't respond, but find myself nodding numbly, unable to reject this tantalizing offer any longer. Ashley giggles agreeably to my reaction and begins inching her way down.

"Then it's settled. Tonight you're gonna rock my world. Until then..." She flips over the part of the sheet covering my lower half, revealing the already stiffened shaft, and delicately runs her fingers over it.

"Since you ate me out last night, I think it's only fair that I return the favor."

She angles her body towards my pelvis and positions her mouth directly on top of it, dipping her head to give the tip of my twitching penis a soft lick while glancing at me alluringly. Emily, who has been quiet up until now, follows suit and crawls over to my crotch area, looking back to crack a salacious smile.

"Here, let me join in on the fun."

I push my body upward until I am reclined against the head board, groaning to the stimulation and watching with enthrallment as Emily wraps her fingers around the base of my shaft and begin milking it skillfully. Meanwhile, Ashley begin to suckle at the tip and gradually work her way down further and further, her warm, moist lips sliding up and down with a slurping sound, each trip down further than the last. These two unsatiable nymphs maintain eye contact with me while hungrily taking turns sucking my cock and jerking me off.

"We're going to suck you dry." Emily declares with a giggle as she pulls her hand back and takes over for Ashley to orally pleasure me.

I had thought that the action from the previous night would have depleted my stamina, but I can feel the meaty shaft growing with each stroke from their dainty fingers and each slurp from their soft lips. I throw my head back and groan as I edge closer and closer to another ejaculation.

Seeing my reaction appears to entice the ladies even more as they begin to pick up the pace- Emily bobbing her head up and down and Ashley vigorously milking the base of my shaft, and then dipping her own head to start sucking on my testicles.

"Oh god... you girls are going to make me cum again."

I stiffen my pelvis and declare with a strained groan, to which they respond by pulling their heads back and both start to rapidly stroke my shaft, with their lips hanging open and positioned right over the tip.

Finally, with an intense twitch in my cock, I release another burst of semen that shoots straight up into their waiting mouths, a few shots misfiring and painting their cheeks and the edge of their lips instead.

As I empty my loads and sink into the bed exhausted, the ladies lap up the thick ropes of cum with giddy excitement, slurping and gulping down my seed.

"Mmm, so this is what cum tastes like." Emily licks her lips with delight. "We've fucked so many times before but this is my first time actually tasting it."

"Hey, no fair. You got more than I did." Ashley pouts in playful protest and reaches up to wipe a white stain off her companion's face and suckle it off her fingertips.

"Oh, here, let me share some with you."

Emily dips her head towards Ashey and locks lips with her, their tongues twirling together as she allows Ashley to slurp some of my frothy ejaculate out of her mouth. I look on, completely drained but nevertheless aroused by their cum-swapping make-out session.

As their lips part with a trail of creamy foam hanging in between before breaking off and plopping down onto my crotch, Emily takes Ashley by the hand and the two of them climb out of bed.

"We're going to go wash up. You should too- if you can get up, that is." She glances back at me with a teasing giggle as the two of them saunter into the washroom, their bare hips swaying seductively in my direction.

The wooden door slides shut behind them, and I can hear water running- not from the standing shower but the faucet for the deep-soak tub, the sound of the tub filling up drowns out their giggles and chatters before it stops, followed by the sound of water overflowing as they dip themselves in.

I strain to push myself up, my pelvis sore from ejaculating twice in less than a day's timespan, and limp my way to the washroom, sliding the door open to the fragrance of strawberry-scented body wash that fills the entire room and rushes into my nostrils. My two naked lovers sit face-to-face in the tub, the soapy suds covering their lower body, exposing only their cleavage mere inches away from each other and raised overlapping knees. They smile at me seductively while lathering each other with the foam.

"We would ask you to join us, but there isn't enough room for three people in the tub." It was Ashley who makes the sultry remark.

"Oh, that's alright. I'll miss out on this one. You ladies enjoy yourselves." I chuckle and head over to the standing shower, switching on the water and begin soaping myself.

As I stand under the cascading water and turn to face them, I see them gazing in my direction with mischevious grins while cupping one hand over each other's breasts, gently kneading and lathering them with soapy froth. The other hand is concealed in the water, sliding back and forth between each other's thighs. They let out soft gasps and moans as they continue to watch me shower. And watching them finger each other in the tub is causing my spent manhood to gradually rise again. My two ladies giggle excitedly as they see my erection coming back to life, not as prominent as before but still noticeable.

"Don't tell me you're ready to go another round?" Emily glances at my rising cock and gives me a suggestive wink.

"Haha, not yet. I'm just enjoying the view right now. I still need to replenish some protein after you two drained all of mine."

"Then I think we should go for some local cuisine afterwards, I hear some of the herbs in Thai food can help boost sex drive." Ashley chimes in between her gasps and moans.

"Looks like somebody's done her research." Emily playfully gives Ashley's nipple a light pinch, drawing a soft squeal. Ashley immediately retaliates by thursting her submerged hand forward and shoving her fingers deeper into Emily's cunt, eliciting a high-pitched gasp.

I watch them toy with each other, the tip of my penis twitching with an eagerness to join in. I reach down and softly stroke my rising cock while the two ladies in the tub continue teasing and stimulating each other's bodies. But I quickly stop myself from being drawn too far in, keeping in mind that I need to conserve energy and replenish for our closing act at the resort. I turn off the shower and quickly dry off, wrapping the towel around my waist and gesture to excuse myself.

"Finished already? We're just getting started." Emily blinks at me from the tub while her gaping lips moan to each thrust from Ashley's fingers.

"I would love to stay and keep you ladies company, but I want to save it for tonight." I turn as I reach the door and return a smirk at her and Ashley.

"We'll be looking forward to it." Ashley's eyes glimmer expectantly as she eyes the bulge pressing up against the wrapped towel.

"I'll head down to the beach for a bit. Come find me when you girls are ready." I announce with a tender smile and let the door close behind me.

Down at the beach, I find myself completely alone for the first time this entire trip- not including the time I explored the villa on my own while my female companions changed into their swimsuits in the next room. Dressed in a pair of swim trunks and a simple white button-up short sleeve shirt, I slip on a pair of sunglasses and perch on a small sand dune just in front of the water, the calm waves of the sea being gently pushed back and forth by an early morning breeze. My mind, now devoid of outward distractions, wanders back to the scenario of having children with Emily: Is that something she would want? Would we have to discuss marriage first? What about her bustling career at the cosmetic firm? It wouldn't be fair to her to have to put her dream job on hold. I wonder if she took her morning-after pills after last night...

My train of thought is broken by a shout from behind. I turn my head and lift the shades over my brow as the two of them walking towards me and waving their arms. They are both wearing their string bikinis from yesterday, only now they each have on a pair of short sarong wrap skirts- Emily in a white one that is transparent enough to see the dark outlines of her bikini panty, and Ashley in a sky blue one that beautifully coordinates with the color of her swimwear. Their sheer, silky fabric catching gusts of the morning breeze and softly flutter in the wind, offering occasional glimpses of a tropical beach-style upskirt.

"Shall we?"

Emily grins widely at me and offers her arm to me, with Ashley doing the same on my other side. I soon find my arms linked with these two gorgeous goddess as we explore the streets of Phuket, buying trinkets and sampling street food. I take the opportunity to hunt down cute little souvenirs for my ladies- gifting Emily a small silver anklet and buying a matching silver bracelet for Ashley. Flanked by my two lovely escorts as we shop, I can sense the envious gazes in my direction from other male tourists.

Around noon time, we settle in for a proper meal at a local restaurant. Seated in a booth, we order ourselves a seafood pad thai, tom yum goong spicy soup, and something called a "som tam".

"Isn't this just a vegetable salad?" I poke softly at the shredded papaya with my chopsticks.

"It has a lot of benefits for sexual health." Ashley reaches across, grabs some with her chopsticks, and brings it to her mouth.

"So you really have done your research." As I lean in with a raised eyebrow, Ashley returns a wink. I suddenly wonder if she had been considering the possibility of our sexual debauchery since before the trip. How long has she wanted to have sex with me?

Meanwhile, Emily is helping herself to the pad thai. She glances up across the table at me with a knowing gaze in her eyes and offers me a bite off of her chopsticks.

"Do you remember?"

"Of course I do."

I recall fondly to my first day working as a security guard at her cosmetic firm. I had gone on my shift without any plans for dinner, and Emily had been thoughtful enough to bring me back some beef pad thai from her favorite local restaurant.

"Yours was better." I nod in between chews.

"No, it wasn't." Emily laughs softly. "This is the real deal."

"I liked yours better because you brought it for me."

Hearing that comment, Emily's face flushes bright red, her bashful smile pushing to the corner of her lips, accentuating her cute little dimples.

"What's this? Another little secret between the two of you?" Seated besides Emily, Ashley chimes in with a slight hint of envious intrigue.

"Just some nostalgia." I reply, smirking at Emily with a side glance.

In response, Emily squints her dark, glistening eyes at me and discreetly lifts her crossed over leg under the table, softly grazing me with her silky smooth shin, her flip flop slips to the floor as she gradully slides the back of her foot between my thighs until it gently wedges against my crotch, wiggling her toes against my once-again rising bulge, much like she did in the plunge pool on the night before.

"I'm so jealous. You two seem to have a lot of sensual memories together even though you've only been dating for half a year." Ashley rests her chin in the palm of her hand and lets out a wishful sigh. Emily turns to her with a giggle:

"Aw, it's okay. You're already a big part of our latest memory."

"Yeah, Ash, and if it wasn't for you, we might not even be together in the first place." I affirm Emily's comment with a nod.

Enouraged by our remarks, Ashley's eyes glimmer with delight. She scoops up a piece of abalone from the spicy soup and offers it to me on a spoon.

"Here, for your stamina."

"Haha, thanks. I'll definitely need it." I graciously accepts her offering as well and slurps the shellfish out of her utensil. As we progress through the meal, my female companions enthusiatically take turns delivering pieces of meat or seafood to my mouth between bites of their own, watching with lusty eagerness as I rejuvenate and recharge my nutritional needs for tonight.

We spend the rest of that afternoon exploring more of Phuket- including a kayaking excursion at the famed Phang Nga Bay sea caves, before returning to our villa in the early evening. I let the ladies unwind and relax on the lounge chairs by the plunge pool so they can sunbathe as I call room service and make dinner arrangements, remembering to order another bottle of that imported Portuguese red wine at Ashley's bequest.

After finishing the call, I walk over to the open glass door leading to the patio, leaning against the frame with my hands in the pockets of my trunks, my shirt unbuttoned and flapping gently in the wind against my chest muscles. I push the pair of sunglasses I had been wearing during our excursion up my brow and gaze at the two poolside goddesses lounging in just their bikini, admiring their still, reclining figures as their silky skin soak up what little is left of the late afternoon sun.

"Got that wine you asked for, Ash." I declare with my eyes still fixed on their petite bodies. Ashley opens her eyes and turns her head with a squinting smile, placing a palm over her forehead to shield her face from the sun.

"Great, thank you so much."

"Do you want to sunbathe with us?" This time it was Emily who turns her head with a squinting smile.

"No thanks. I think I'm tan enough already." I chuckle and examine the healthy sunlit complexion of my arms before shifting my gaze back to the lounging ladies by the pool.

As I continue to look on, Ashley sits up from her chair and shoots me a sultry grin, leaning over to whisper something in Emily's ear. I see Emily's face turn birght red as they look over in my direction together and share a hushed giggle.

"I know that look, you ladies are up to something again, huh?" I observe with a smirk.

"Oh, you'll see." Ashley rises to her feet and walk over to the end of Emily's chair, slowly lowering herself to kneel in front of Emily's heels, all the while her suggestive gaze remains fixed on mine.

"I told Emily that since she ate me out so well last night, it's time for me to return the favor."

With that, Ashley reaches forward and takes Emily by the ankles, lifting up her legs over her head. Emily reaches down and hooks her fingers into the string of her bikini panty to loosen it while keeping her legs raised. Ashley lets Emily suspend her own legs in the air and brings her hands back down to pull at the bikini bottom until it slips off her hips, sliding all the way up her legs until it comes off. Smiling in my direction again, Ashley twirls the black string bikini in her fingers and flings it into the plunge pool, dipping her head back down and licking her lips at the sight of Emily's bare pussy, already glistening with a hint of wetness. She props her hands against Emily's raised legs and leans in, giving the moistened labia a good lick from bottom to top, to which Emily reacts with a sensual gasp.

"Oh god, Emily. You taste so good."

Emily glances down at her with a giggle, before throwing her head back and letting out another moan as Ashley licks her again, and again, until Ashley's head is buried under Emily's folded thighs, twirling and slurping at Emily's dripping nectar with her tongue. Emily turns her head in my direction, meeting my eyes with that erotic, glazed-over expression as she pants and moans alluringly, her fingers clawing softly at the edge of the lounge chair as her chest heaves, her body twisting to Ashley's oral stimulation. I can feel my erection rising again, pressing tightly against the trunks. I quickly duck into the bedroom and reach into the nightstand to retrieve the pack of condom. Just as I head back out and yank down my trunks to spring free my hardened cock and get ready to tear the package open, I see Emily eyeing my throbbing meat with her lips hanging open, eager to be filled by it.

I walk up to the side of the chair with the tip of my penis inches from her face. Emily reaches over and begins stroking the shaft for me before craning her head over to take my cock between her lips, engulfing it in the warmth of her mouth. She begins sucking me off while Ashley continues to eat her out, our groans and moans mixing together to the slurping sound of their tongues.

Ashley, with her face still buried under Emily's thighs, gradually rises to her feet, with her upper body arched forward at an angle and Emily's calves drapped over her back, her hips perking in the air and swaying sensually. Emily pulls her head back from my cock with a soft pop and takes the pack of condom out of my hand. She rips it open, hold the condom between her cherry lips, and dips her head forward again, sliding the latex sleeve on my meat with her mouth. She pulls her head back, glances up at me with an impish grin, and uses her dainty fingers to give the edge of the condom a few final tugs to make sure it's on tight.

"Thanks." I smile tenderly at her and reaches down to comb a streak of unkempt bangs from her face.

"You're welcome. Go and rock her world."

"You know it."

I walk behind Ashley and position my latex-covered rod over against her hip, softly grazing the tip against the bikini fabric peeking out between her thigh gap. Ashley, sensing the touch of my hard cock, lets out a muffled moan and twitches her ass with eager anticipation.

I waste no time, reaching forward to pull her blue string bikini down to her ankles and letting her kick them off, flinging them into the pool along with Emily's. I hold my shaft with one hand, with the other hand prying open her thigh, and begin rubbing the tip up and down against her dripping folds.

I must admit that the sensation of her pussy with a layer of latex in between doesn't feel quite as stimulating, but the sight of her reaction was no less arousing as her pussy twitches and clenches to my touch. I continue to slide my tip against her labia over and over, teasing her cunt until I feel like she can wait no longer, her thighs rubbing together impatiently. Only then do I straighten my shaft and push it forward, penetrating her vulva with the tip of my penis, and the rest of my hard cock soon follow, being engulfed by her warm, moist love canal.

Ashley lets out a muffled yelp to the sensation of my penetration and pushes her head forward, eating out Emily more eagerly. In response, Emily lets out another sensual moan and folds her shins over the back of Ashley's neck.