Beach Resort Vacation with Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groan softly at the assisted stimulation, glancing back and forth between them to try and determine who it is. Their bodies are pressed so closely together that it's hard to tell without plunging my head into the water. Just then, the two of them part their lips again, slurping up each other's saliva, and squints at me enticingly.

"Truth or dare?" Came the very simple, yet very suggestive question from Ashley.

"Dar...no. Truth." I find myself responding while biting down on my lips and tensing my jaw. Why didn't I choose dare? What am I hesistating for? It's clear by now that Ashley wants me as badly as I want both her and Emily.

"In that case, you'll have to tell us whose foot is touching you right now." Ashley grins at Emily and then back at me. "If you guess wrong, you lose."

My heart skips a beat as my mind races wildly again. The obvious answer would be Ashley- since she's the one who posed the question, suggesting that she alone knew about the foot rubbing against my cock. But is she deiberately throwing me a softball? Or is this simply a clever misdirection to further torment me?

As I ponder over the two possibilities, I notice Emily meeting my eyes with a foxy gaze, shifting furtively down to my crotch before lifting them up again to make eye contact. At the same time, I can feel her toes wiggling softly against my throbbing pole. That little hint was all I needed as I reply with confidence:

"I choose Emily."

"Correct!" Ashley claps her hands together excitedly and looks into Emily's eyes. "Should we give him a prize?"

Emily nods with an enthusiastic grin as these two ravishing water nymphs lean into me together, with Ashley's face just inches from mine.

"Here's your reward." She plants a soft little kiss, her lips warm against mine. I feel a slight quiver on her lower lip as a gasp of warm breath escapes her mouth.

Meanwhile, Emily pulls back her foot and replaces it with her hand, reaching down to stroke my wanting meat, her dainty fingers skillfully wrap against the shaft as she slides them up and down, knowing exactly how to pleasure my manhood with which she has become so familiar. At the same time, she turns her head and begins making out with Ashley again, who presses into Emily's body and squeeze their bare breasts together.

As Emily continues to simultaneously stroke my cock and make out with Ashley, I decide to return the favor and allow my hands to find their way down to her bikini panty. She picks up the cue, deftly guiding my hands to pull it down with one of her own without breaking her kiss with Ashley. After she lifts her hips, allowing me to slide off the bottom, I go to work pleasuring her exposed slit, sliding two fingers back and forth against her folds, gently thrusting in and out, all while using my thumb to rub her clit. Having explored each other's bodies many times before, my intimate knowledge of how to stimulate her draws an immediate reaction as she lets out a muffled moan, her body squirming sensually to my touch.

Ashley, realizing what is taking place, slides a palm against my bare pectoral muscles and down into the water, her fingers clawing softly at my thigh. She shifts her gaze to meet mine while continuing to french-kiss Emily, the look in her eyes same as the one earlier on the beach when she implored me to massage her ass.

I oblige, realizing at this point there is no going back. Reaching down, I follow suit and help Ashley out of her own bikini panty and go to work on her pussy with my free hand. By now, the night has completely set in, with a cool tropical breeze rustling the wall of hedges. We sit in the plunge pool in a small tight circle, with Emily jerking me off while my fingers pleasure the two ladies beneath the surface. The only sounds are groans escaping my mouth to Emily's touch and the muffled moans and whimpers of my female companions reacting to my stimulation as their lips and tongues slurp together, naked bodies twitching and squirming erotically.

Finally, it was Emily who breaks the kiss and the silence:

"Maybe we should continue inside. It's getting pretty chilly out here."

"Good idea, I bet that king-sized bed is big enough for all three of us." Ashley eagerly agrees and throws a glance at me and then back to Emily.

As we rise to our feet and step out of the pool, I am treated to the view of their fully nude bodies for the first time, glistening with water droplets against the faint moonlight. We dry off with towels just as Ashley turns towards me, laying her eyes on my fully exposed penis for the first time. Her lips hang slightly open with a subtle smirk and a mischevious glimmer in her eyes, not unlike how Emily reacted when she saw it for the first time.

"Like what you see?" I find myself asking the same question I asked Emily back then, by now seeing no point in shying away.

Ashley doesn't answer, instead biting down softly on her lower lip and prances into the villa with Emily giggling behind her. Her reaction was all the answer I needed. Emily glances back at me with a sultry wink as I follow her in.

Ashley is the first one to crawl onto the king-sized mattress, sprawling out her slender nude body comfortably over the satin sheets while gazing expectantly at Emily, who obliges and slides into bed with her. The two of them wrap their arms and legs together and waste no time resuming their steamy make-out session.

I stand over them for a moment, watching and savoring their shameless promiscuity on full display while stroking my pulsating cock. As their lips part again with salivating giggles, Ashley scoots slightly down and dips her head forward, kissing Emily's supple fleshly mounds and squeezing them between her fingers, suckling on the nipples and softly twirling them with her teeth. Emily reacts wonderfully to this new sensation and throws her head back, her wavy long black locks tossing about unrestrained as she lets out whimpers and moans of arousal, her body twisting and contorting to Ashley's oral pleasure. Emily returns the favor, reaching down with one hand to finger Ashley in the pussy, drawing out strained moans from my cousin as her own body twitches with exhiliration.

As Emily continues to pleasure and be pleasured with audible reactions, she turns her head and fixes her glazed-over eyes on my throbbing meat, Her mouth hangs open, panting with a trail of saliva drooping down. At this erotic sight, I can no longer stand to remain a spectator. I step forward with my fully erect cock swinging in my hand and begin to softly graze the tip against Emily's ass, leaving a trail of glistening precum on her silky skin.

Laying on her side facing Ashley, who is still tending to those luscious tits with her mouth, Emily twists her upper body slightly towards me and reaches for my cock, wrapping her fingers around it and guiding it towards her waiting pussy.

I eagerly oblige and allow my cock to glide down her hip, using one hand to gently lift her thigh, prying it open to reveal her vulva already glistening with wetness. As I cradle her leg in one hand and brace her hip with the other, I move the tip of my cock to press against her moist and ready labia. I rub it softly up and down before pushing my way forward, her dripping flaps giving way as my penis slides between them, slurping its way into the welcoming warmth of her vagina, the walls of her love canal clutching my twitching shaft and engulfing it.

I lift my head with an euphoric groan, my body tightening with excitement as I begin sliding my cock back and forth, finally able to indulge in the dizzying bliss of Emily's sweet eager pussy. I throw my pelvis forward rhythmically, each thrust faster and more powerful than the last. the sound of our flesh slapping together growing louder with her gasps and moans.

With each of my drive, Emily seems to grow more aroused as she begins to finger Ashley more vigorously. Ashley, in turn, reacts with erotic twitches and whimpers as she kneads and suckles Emily's milky breasts with deeper affection, their bodies heaving up and down in unison.

After a while, Ashley pulls her head back, panting with labored gasps and moans and her wavy black hair in disarray. She shifts her gaze impressively at my pelvis, pounding powerfully against Emily's hips, before reaching down to rub herself alongside Emily's helping hand, gradually working down to finger her own ass hole, all the while continuing to fondle Emily's breasts with the other hand.

"Oh god Ashley...ah...you're already...ha...so wet...ah..." Emily struggles to push out the words between heaves and moans as I rock her petite body with my thrusts, her perky tits jiggling up and down. She retrieves her hand, bringing a finger covered with a sticky, glistening trail to her lips and licks it clean.

"Can I...ah...have a taste...?...oh god...ha..."

Ashley replies with a soft whimper and a nod, also struggling to speak with the simultaneous stimulation to both of her holes. She stops fingering her own ass and crawls up the bed on all fours, reclining her back against the head board and spreading her thighs with giddy anticipation. I slow down for a moment, anchoring Emily with my hands as she shifts her weight to be on her knees and hands, back now turned to me and facing Ashley's awaiting crotch. My subtle courtesy was not lost on her as she gazes back with a soft murmur:

"Thanks."

"My pleasure, enjoy your dessert."

"Don't mind if I do."

She cooes with eager lust and dips her head forward, raking her disheveled black locks behind her ear with her dainty fingers as she greedily buries her face between Ashley's parted thighs. My cousin throws her head back and lets out a soft squeal as Emily's tongue glides across her dripping flaps and circles over her clit. As I pick up my thrusts again and rails Emily doggy-style, her petite body is driven forward with the momentum, planting her face further into Ashley's loins. I can't really see what's happening down there from my position, but judging from how Ashley's body tenses and seizes with quivering legs, her facial expression twisting and lips biting down with stifled moans and whimpers and fingers digging into the mattress, I can just picture Emily skillfully twirling her tongue inside of Ashley's pussy, slurping up her love juice while suckling her labia with her lips.

"You look like you're really enjoying it." I make eye contact with Ashley for the first time since she got in bed, grinning at her while continuing to slam my pelvis against Emily's protruding hips.

Ashley doesn't reply with words, instead gazing back at me with an erotic smile as she gasps and moans, reaching down to grab a handful of Emily's hair, pushing her head further in while at the same time lurching her upper body forward. I instinctively lean forward to meet her halfway, our lips locking in a passionate, mindless kiss. We begin making out indiscriminately with Emily's naked body spitroasted between us, still eating Ashley out while I continue to fiercely pound her pussy from behind. I bring up one of my hands that have been gripping Emily's ass and stretch it forward to fondle Ashley's right breast while our tongues continue to twirl and dance in each other's mouth. Muffled moans and whimpers slip out in succession between the three of us, harmonizing beautifully with the melody of my flesh slapping against Emily's.

When we finally break our kiss with great reluctance, Ashley's erotic gaze meets mine again a bewildered smirk on her salivating lips, reaching up to comb a row of bangs away from her face as Emily's head continues to bob between her thighs.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we just did that."

Just then, Emily lifts her head and locks her own lips with Ashley's, impulsively making out with my cousin as I continue to ram her steamy pussy, her hips gyrating lewdly as they absorb the impact of my relentless thrusts.

"Do you like the taste of your own pussy on my tongue?"

Emily pulls her head back and softly giggles while reaching forward to toy with Ashley's nipples. Ashley nods fervently before pushing her head forward for another kiss. Soon, Emily breaks the kiss again and glances back at me with a bewitching glimmer in her eyes.

"I hope you don't mind my sloppy seconds."

At this point I thought she would never ask: Seeing her eat out Ashley and watching my lovely cousin's erotic reaction has made me wonder what it would be like to do it myself. Ashley didn't seem to have any objection- in fact, seemingly quite eager, as I slow my thrusts again to allow the ladies to reposition themselves.

Emily sits up on her knees with my cock still joined to her and rotate her body, wrapping one leg around my waist as she place a palm against my heaving chest, guiding me to lay down on my back, resting my head snugly on the feathery mattress just between Ashley's spread-eagled thighs.

Ashley promptly scoots forward on her knees until her vulva is lined up directly above my lips. I stare straight up and admire the glistening beauty of her twitching cunt, already dripping with a cocktail of Emily's saliva and her own fluids. As she lowers her hips, I extend my tongue and allow it to slurp its way between the soaking folds, slithering around her warm cavity as her pussy seizes and clenches against my mouth. I hear her euphoric squeals and whimpers that are soon muffled by Emily, who is now sitting on top of my pelvis cowgirl-style, plowing down with her full weight while making out with Ashley.

I reach forward and grab a handful of Ashley's ass, pushing it further down as I dip my head forward, my tongue twirling and exploring her vagina, while my lips and teeth softly suckle and gnaw on whatever moist, tender part of her labia I can find.

With my other hand, I tend to the lovely sex angel riding my cock as I grip her waist and push her down with each bounce, slamming her full body weight onto my meaty rod while synchronizing my own upward thrusts, plowing her deeply and pushing tightly against her cervix, the walls of her pussy firmly gripping my shaft and massaging it with each deeper penetration.

With my face buried in Ashley's delicious pussy, I'm unable to see their reactions, but I can hear and feel the effects of my extra efforts as their locked lips push out muffled whimpers and moans in growing intensity, fingers clawing and digging against my chest and abs, their petite bodies twitching and rocking faster and faster, shaking the foundation of the entire bed with impressive ferocity. Ashley's hips grind circles against my face as Emily's hips gyrate and hammer down against my crotch. I find myself edging hard, pulling in my pelvis as rigidly as I can to prolong this enrapturing pleasure, hoping I can last all night with these two sex goddess but knowing it was impossible with how intense their stimulation is against my cock and lips.

Finally, as I sense myself on the verge of ejaculation, the thighs of my female companions begin to quiver violently and squeeze tightly against my face and hips. They let out a final, long-drawn muffled cry in unison as their pussies clench and twitch, releasing torrents of their juices, bursting forth and drenching my face and pelvis with their creamy nectar. I hear Emily pull her lips away and let out an orgasmic scream:

"Oh god oh god oh yes!"

Hearing Emily's passionate shout and feeling her cunt clutch tightly against my throbbing shaft, amplified by the sensation of their squirt gushing all over my bare body, I can no longer hold back as my cock tenses and shudders with unquenchable fervor, unleashing my massive build-up as I pump thick rope after thick rope of hot cum into my sex angel's waiting and eager pussy, our fluids mixing together in a creamy froth, flooding out between our naked, sweat-drenched bodies and soiling the sheets beneath. At the same time, I push my tongue forward, lapping up as much of Ashley's creamy fluids erupting out of her twitching vulva as I possibly can.

As I unload the last few pumps of my seed into Emily's gaping hole and lick Ashley's gushing pussy clean, my whole body goes limp, fully sapped of strength and heaving with satiated exhaustion. The last thing I remember as I drift out of consciousness- the depleted pants of my female companions as their naked bodies collapse on top of mine, sticky and slick with our collective sweat and cum...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I open my eyes again, it was already daytime. A gust of the morning tropical breeze gently flutter against the sheer white curtains pulled over the glass door leading out to the patio. I turn my head to the right and spot Emily with her head nestled snugly against my chest, her bare shoulder slowly rising and falling with each breath, the rest of her nakedness concealed under the sheets. A ray of the early tropical sun sneaks through the curtains and softly caresses her blushing cheeks, her cherry lips hanging slightly open with faint and even breath. I carefully lift my right hand and tenderly comb a streak of disheveled black locks away from her angelic face, trying my best not to wake her as I admire this lovely view. Her eyebrows furl slightly and her lashes flutter to my touch, but her eyes remain shut. I gingerly withdraw my hand, recalling the lust-filled debauchery from the night before: Did it really happen? All of it feels so surreal- like a trance.

Then I hear a soft moan to my left. I turn my head to the other side and see Ashley- her eyes closed and head tucked comfortably against my left shoulder, her bare cleavage peeking out from under the sheets with her body turned towards me, her slender arms wrapped lovingly against my biceps.

Then reality finally begins to set in- Yes, I had a threesome with Emily and Ashley. I made out with my own cousin and then ate her out while she made out with Emily and I plowed Emily's pussy...

I had thought ruminating on this would fill me with regret and repentance. But now, lying here in between these two sleeping beauties, and knowing that I've satiated their sexual cravings, I find myself sighing with a strange sense of fond contentment. Perhaps I really do have no shame or moral ground to stand on- first developing a sexual relationship with a former pupil, and now with my own cousin.

I force a smile and laugh inwardly at my own depravity, turning my head again to watch the woman with whom all this started, only to catch her eyes squinting open and hazily staring at me. Emily blinks a few times and flashes me a sleepy grin, mouthing the word "hey" without making a sound. I mouth the word back and lovingly comb my hand through her hair, tucking loose strands behind her ear, to which she mouths the word "thanks" while outlining heart shapes on my bare chest with one finger.

On my other side, Ashley has begun to shift about. I turn my head and sees that, she too, is beginning to awaken from her slumber. She glances up at me with glazed, drowsy eyes for a moment, then looks down at my bare chest, silently tracing her fingers along the pectorals. Her lack of verbal reaction implies to me that perhaps she still hasn't fully processed the acts we've committed.

Emily pokes her head out above my chest with a light giggle.

"Good morning, gorgeous. Do you remember what happened last night?"

To my surprise, Ashley smiles softly and responds with a slight nod, shifting her eyes to meet mine with a bashful blush.

"You didn't mind?" I inquire with a tone of slight concern.

"No, why would I? It was amazing." Ashley shakes her head lightly, a desirous glimmer gradually returning to her gaze. "And it's not like you and I had sex or anything. Speaking of which..."

She pushes herself up and crawls out of bed naked, stumbling over to open the top drawer of the night stand.