Beach Resort Vacation with Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin rocking my hips back and forth rhythmically, each thrust driving my cock deeper into Ashley's pussy as I fuck her doggy-style, and in turn pushing her face deeper into Emily's pussy, causing Emily's pleasure to heighten as her moans and gasps grow louder and louder. With Emily's legs folded over Ashley's back and dangling in front of me, I watch the little silver anklet jingle to each drive. I dip my head forward and gently kiss the sole of her foot, reaching forward with one hand to give her a little foot rub, with the other hand anchoring to Ashley's waist as I plow her. By now, the sun has begun to set. The sound of my pelvis slapping against Ashley's ass cheeks mixes with Emily's sensual moans and echoes through the evening air.

Soon, Ashley pulls her head back with a loud gasp, glancing back at me erotically as I continue to pound her.

"Oh god this feels so good."

"Do you want to try riding on top?" I lean in and suggest with a smirk.

"Oh, definitely." She smirks back at me with lust-filled enthusiasm.

I recline on the empty lounge chair as Ashley spreads her thighs over my pelvis and begin to ride me cowgirl-style, hopping up and down on my meat pole as her tits bounce about in her blue bikini top. She throws her head back and let her shoulder-length black hair dance about wildly, her eyes roll back as her mouth hangs open, a trail of glistening saliva dripping off her tongue onto my abs.

"Oh god oh god oh fuck this feels so good."

Still lounging on her own chair, Emily remains aroused by her front row seat to my incestuous fuck session with Ashley as she spreads her thighs and rubs her own pussy, masturbating with passionate moans and gasps as she watches Ashley ride my cock. I look at her toying with herself as I tightly grip Ashley's ass cheeks, pushing them downward with each trip down and thrusting my own hip upward to plow her deeper. Their moans and gasps and yelps grow more and more intense with the sound of flesh smashing together, driving me to the edge as I feel my cock edging closer to a finale.

Ashley changes position once more to ride me reverse cowgirl-style, pouncing down with her gyrating ass cheeks smacking loudly against my stiffened pelvis. With each of her drive down, her moans and screams grow louder as I synchronize with upward thrusts of my own, bouncing her up before her body weight drives her back down.

Finally, with a loud orgasmic scream, Ashley climaxes as her thighs quiver viciously, jolting her entire body. Almost at the same time, Emily lets out her own cry and unleashes a burst of squirt, spraying all over me and Ashley. Seeing this lovely sight, I let loose and erupt, filling the latex with my thick load and threatening to burst it open.

As I unload with a loud groan and allow my whole body to relax, Ashley rotates her body with my erect pole still inside of her and collapses on top of me, her chest heaving against mine. She dips her head and starts making out with me, breaking our kiss for a moment as Emily joins in, taking turns between kissing me and kissing Ashley. As we pause from our group make-out session, I look from one satiated sex goddess to the other.

"That was a nice way to end our trip, wasn't it, ladies?"

"Sure was." They exchange a glance and share a sultry giggle. "We'll have to do this again some other time."

Well, our little sex-filled adventure at the beach resort may be coming to an end, but that doesn't mean we can't do this again some place else- There is still the plane ride home. And if I remember correctly, there is still one pack of condom left in that drawer.