Beach Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carson's hands came back to her body, this time on her buttocks and she braced herself as she felt him lift the hem of her skirt, exposing her buttocks to his gaze and touch.

She was wearing a thong and all the rounds; firm shape of her buttocks was on clear display.

Without warning Carson was on his knees and she felt his mouth against each buttock on turn. He nipped her, she felt his teeth just press against her flesh and she growled.

"Like that?" Carson asked even thought his face was pressed against her flesh. She could feel his lips planted kiss after kiss, alternating which buttock received his attention.

"You ask too many questions; I told you want I wanted, and it isn't having my behind bitten!" She waved her bum in his face.

"These should come off." Carson pulled down her thong. Tricia opened her legs enough to make it easy. As they reached her ankles, she stepped out of one leg.

Tricia arched her back, pushing her behind into his face. Now she was impatient. She was waited for this, planned, scheme, dreamed and now it was about to happen.

"Fuck me!" She growled, repeated what she had said so many timers in her fantasies.

"It'll be my pleasure!" Carson retorted.

Tricia smiled; it would be hers also.

In the mirror Carson was once again standing behind her.

She pushed back again, bracing herself against the bar. She felt his hand first on her buttocks and then gently between her legs. She gasped when his fingers touched her sex, it was like receiving an electric shock and for a moment she was lost.

Carson had one hand on her hip and with the other he steered his cock to the doorway of her sex, nosing over the threshold, entering her, the bulbous head opening her sex, the long hard stalk following as Tricia shifted and adjusted her position to accommodate him. He started to rock, just slide gently in and out, in and out, in and out until the rhythm was established and then the thrusts grew longer and more forceful.

Tricia gripped the edge of the bar, her head dropped, and she could almost see her face in the polished wooden surface of the bar. She could see them in the mirror and smiled when she saw him looking as well.

He fucked well and how she wanted, physically and not constantly asking if she liked what he was doing, if she wanted something different. She'd tell him if he did something she didn't like and right now everything was hitting her button. It was as perfect it a first time could be. She ground her arse into his belly, her soft cheeks against his hardness. It was a good feeling.

They built gradually towards her climax; she had been so long without sex, without a climax that her orgasm started slower than usual as if her body didn't know how to react to the sex.

She brought Carson's hands back to her breasts, allowing his to squeeze and caress then and then she reached between her legs to touch herself, to tease her clitoris until the beautiful shocks of an orgasm started and she melted ... she didn't even feel Curtis's own climax.

***********************************

Tricia sat in a booth. She was smiling to herself; replaying in her head the moments that she remembered like when he'd first penetrated her, how it had felt to have a man inside her and the exquisiteness of her orgasm.

She still had the remnants of her beer and was sipping at it when Carson returned from the men's, dressed again, and having disposed of the used condom she assumed.

She'd been on the pill for years but had insisted Carson use a condom. There was always the chance of catching something unpleasant and she had always insisted new partners use a rubber before she had met Geoff.

It showed that he was thoughtful and this way she didn't get the mess to clean up in a public toilet. Sex was great but wiping herself afterwards had always been an unwelcome chore.

"Freshen your beer?" Carson asked. Oblivious to Trisha's thoughts and feeling pleased with himself.

Tricia shook her head. "I'm at my limit now."

There was an uneasy silence punctuated only by Carson opening another bottle and coming to join her. "I have to say that that was a first!"

"Then you were very good for a beginner." Tricia smiled.

It took him a few moments to get the joke. "I didn't mean my first ever time, I meant ..." He was colouring again. Trisha was finding his naivety quite endearing.

"I know what you meant!" She interrupted with a short laugh. "It's been a very long time since I've done the deed anywhere but in the marital bed." In her head Tricia tried to remember the last time she'd even done it there and couldn't. It brought her up short, the realisation that the physical side of her marriage had stopped all together.

"Penny for them?" Curtis asked.

"What ... just cotton wool. I was wondering what my husband was doing right now, stupid really."

"I thought that you said you were split up?" Curtis was suddenly on his guard. Imaging Trisha's husband was built like an NFL linebacker.

"We are, it was just saying stuff about my marriage bed, brought back a few memories." Trisha cursed herself for being so stupid.

"I wonder if there's any chance of seeing you again, properly this time." Curtis suggested. Trisha wasn't that much older than him and she was good-looking.

"As in have a date?" She pulled a face. "It's a bit fast ..." She stopped and shook her head. "I was about to say that having a date was a bit fast, but we've just screwed, which usually follows the date ... I didn't come here looking for anything like that ..." The words tumbled out in an unedited torrent.

"It's local colour!" Carson said with a soft, barking laugh.

"It's local something, but I'm not sure if I can write about it. Would you like the Lifeboat to become known for a new kind of cocktail?"

"Nice one, think we'd need a new logo for the t-shirts and I'm not sure if I can handle what it might look like." Carson joined in the joke.

"You could always be the model; doesn't somebody make plaster casts of them?" Tricia giggled.

"Saw that on cable, she also does boobs and ..." He started to colour.

"I always say pussy; I can think worse but always say pussy."

"Well, they make casts of them as well." Curtis persisted.

Tricia tried to imagine how anyone could make a plaster cast of her cunt and couldn't. "I think we need another subject ... when do you have to re-open?"

Carson glanced at his watch. "Five minutes, maybe ten."

"Open now and get some fresh air into the place." Tricia suggested with a leer. There was always the post sex smell that could linger. In the bedroom it was a smell that Trisha enjoyed but not in a beachside bar. It was a bit of a giveaway as to what they had been doing.

Carson sniffed. "Is it that obvious?"

"Not here but at the bar maybe." She watched Carson open up the bar again. Somehow, she'd changed the subject away from him trying to date and now she needed some space. She waited until the first customers drifted into the bar and then with a brief smile and a wave of her hand Tricia quietly slipped from the bar.

***********************************

Tricia made her way to the beach, found an empty bench and sent Ruth a brief text message. "Famine over."

She received a smiley in return.

Now there was just the problem as to who next and when Tricia thought.

Trisha's phoned trilled again. It was Ruth demanding details.

12