Beach Track Walk

Story Info
Lovely beach side walk.
1.1k words
3.88
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha and Barry had a quiet day to spend some time together. They drove to the coastal town, enjoying their time together and the lovely weather. It was the perfect chance to have some quality time together in their busy lives. Barry parked their car up the street and they had a nice casual brunch at the cafe, sitting on the deck chairs out the front overseeing the bay and watching the waves along the beach.

After a casual brunch and coffee Barry lead Samantha along the track, holding her hand, a nice casual stroll. They were having a nice chat, enjoying the scenery, enjoying each other's company and love. There was only a few other people walking on the track and Barry noticed that there wasn't many people on the beach, enjoying the day and beautiful weather. After a short distance, Barry suggested to Samantha that they continue to enjoy the quiet and each other's company by sitting on a grassed bank just a short distance from the walking track overlooking an out crop of rocks that lead down to the beach, with waves rolling in.

It was a magical spot with amazing views and Samantha made her mind up almost instantly to enjoy it with Barry for as long as they could. Barry had been hoping a situation like this may arise, he had been carrying a ground blanket which he spread out when he and Sam walked the short distance from the track to their chosen vantage point. Once it was spread out, Sam grinned and sat in the middle, Barry sat behind Sam and spread his legs so that she was sitting in between them, Barry was cuddling Sam from behind looking over her shoulder sharing the view of the beach and waves. Their backs to the walking track.

Sam leaned slightly back against Barry totally enjoying their closeness and feeling the love, she had her knees slightly bent raising her legs off the ground. Barry had his arms around her and his hands lightly on her thighs, enjoying being in a beautiful place with the love of his life, cuddling, so glad that Sam had chosen to wear a short dress, his hands were on her bare thighs, lightly tracing her inner bare thighs. Barry had noticed earlier that Sam wasn't wearing a bra today, he loved her feeling confident enough to be sexy, and comfortable and dress in such a way. Barry loved her wearing things that were sexy, not necessarily showing bits off but maybe he might see some more if he was lucky or she wanted him to.

Barry loved this teasing side of Samantha. As Barry traced patterns on her thighs, Sam was leaning back on his chest, feeling their love and enjoying his teasing her thighs but completely aware that they might get seen. The beach they were overlooking was a public beach and would normally have people laying on their towels sunbaking, enjoying their time on the beach or their coming and going swimming.

Barry noticed her a bit tense and looking around, he whispered into her ear "I love you so much and I'm so happy to be here with you with my fingers gently teasing your inner thighs, your bare inner thighs. Did you know that I can't see anyone on the beach in front of us or close enough to see under your dress, and if anyone saw us from behind on the track it would only look like a husband hugging his wife as they looked out over the bay."

Sam listened to him and thought about it briefly, letting her knees get a little wider apart, she was enjoying the atmosphere, the cuddling, and loving the teasing her inner thighs were receiving. Barry and Samantha could hear people using the walking track behind them, their chats and enjoyment of this beautiful place and weather. Her breathing was deep and regular, she was in a very happy place. Barry began to move his teasing fingers down her inner thighs, slowly tracing shapes on her spread inner thighs, making his way towards her pussy. Barry was teasing her spread thighs along the panty line, lightly tracing the line of her panties from her arse to where her pussy would have had pubes if she had any. Barry loved that she waxed her pussy area, loved the look and feel of it.

He teased the panty line, back and fourth, noticing that Sam's breathing was getting heavier and deeper. Sam had her knees spread as wide as she could without looking too wrong, Barry was teasing her with loving tickles as much as he could without looking too obvious from behind with arm movements. Barry gently worked her panties from covering her pussy, allowing her pussy to be uncovered overlooking the beach, the cool air on her bare and naked pussy lips, naked to the beach or anyone that happened to be in the right spot and look the right way. Sam's pussy was very wet, very aroused, her pussy juice running from her pussy to her arse, Barry loved being able to get Samantha so happy and aroused, as he rubbed her pussy with his finger, from her arse to her clit and back again, harder and faster.

With his other hand he was able to grasp her boob through her dress, lightly squeezing her erect nipples and gently rolling it between his fingers.

Sam could feel an orgasm building, in a public place, being able to hear people not very far behind them, her body was on fire, Barry's touch, Barry holding her, their love and trust, the location, the waves of pleasure starting in her pussy and spreading out through her body, her nipples coming to life, her breathing was deep and a little staggered, this was so naughty but OMG it felt so right, Sam was close to an earth shattering orgasm.

Then as Barry started to kiss and nibble her ear, Sam started to cum, she moaned in pleasure, leaned back into Barry's arms and body, her body spasmed slightly, Barry gently stopped rubbing along her naked pussy and gently inserted two fingers into her pussy as if they were a cock slipping into a wet pussy, in and out gently not only increasing her orgasm but making it last longer. Just when Sam was about to get to sensitive, he stopped moving his fingers in her pussy and stopped teasing her nipple, but just holding her in a loving hug.

They stayed like that for some time before Barry and Samantha covered her wet, very wet pussy with her panties and they resumed their cuddle and time in this special place with each other. Their love for each other was very special and it grew a bit more today.