Beamed Up Pt. 02

Story Info
Lizzie is surprised, and Thuul is determined.
1.7k words
4.5
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wrong. As soon as I locked eyes with the leader, I realized that his eyes weren't cold at all.

They burned. They burned with a ruthless intensity that threatened to take my breath away. It was terrifying and unknown and deep and dark.

I'd never felt so alive.

I couldn't look away, I didn't want to, even though I felt like I was going to vibrate out of my skin.

*It's adrenaline. That's all it is, Lizzie. Adrenaline. The fear, the shock, the pain. There's a lot happening, and none of it's good. Get a grip. That look in his eyes isn't about you, it couldn't be. That kind of look never is.*

Even so, I tried to imagine what he saw when he looked at me, what it was that had captured his attention and prevented him from looking anywhere else. There was nothing remarkable about me. I was slightly taller than average, but 5'8" wasn't that unusual. Brown hair, brown eyes. Slightly crooked nose. I liked my cheekbones and my lips. If you had to reduce my body to a shape, I suppose it would be a sturdy hourglass, but it certainly wasn't on display: loose gray joggers plus an oversized UCSD t-shirt didn't do much for my figure.

There were plenty of more attention-grabby people around me, people with perfectly symmetrical faces and mathematically ideal figures. After all, the golden ratio was the golden ratio, no matter what galaxy you're from.

Maybe it was as simple as me being the only person in the room who looked back at him, who met his scrutiny head on. After all, he and his men were overwhelmingly intimidating. Tall, broad, and heavily armored, they loomed over us, and their navy blue skin made their golden eyes all the more jarring. Except for my guy.

*My guy? Since when is he "my guy"? Get it together, Lizzie.*

He was deep aubergine, and pale designs cut their way over his skin, designs that pulsed with light as he stared at me. He was also the only one of the group with hair on his head. It was black as pitch, a long braided mohawk. I wondered how long it was. I wished I was closer so I could see their faces better. The illumination from his skin wasn't enough to get more than a vague impression of a strong jaw and some kind of ridging along his cheekbones, nose, and forehead.

But his eyes. Those I saw perfectly, and I liked what I saw. I liked being seen by him, too. He didn't look at me with disdain, or pity. He looked at me with hunger. Something that should have concerned me considering I didn't know what his kind actually ate. Maybe we were on the menu, To Serve Man style.

*No, no, no. This isn't the Twilight Zone... At least, I don't think so. I certainly hope not...*

Nothing puts a damper on excitement quite like the possibility of being someone's literal dinner. It was enough to make me take yet another deep, deep breath, square my shoulders, and focus. These aliens were clearly dangerous, and their intentions were unknown. They were a potential threat, and I needed to remember that. I had to be on my game, ready for anything, no matter how arresting and stimulating their gaze.

The moment after I recentered myself, the leader tore his eyes away from mine with an obvious shudder and took a purposeful step further into the chamber.

Thuul knew she felt it, too- the connection, the pull, the desire. He knew it because of the way her eyes had widened upon meeting his, and how her chest heaved. He detested those things she was wearing. They obscured her from his eyes, and nothing about her should ever be hidden from him. He hated that she was so far away, that she was sitting on the hard and cold floor instead of laying in the middle of his bed. The thought made his blood rush, his manhood throb, and his markings pulse with his light.

He could tell that she was uncertain. He'd have been disappointed if she wasn't. Only a fool would be carefree given the situation, and his female was no fool. But he would conquer any doubts within her. He'd stroke her skin, stoke the fire inside her until it matched his own, and make her his.

He was a breath away from striding through the rest of the humans, all of whom were appropriately cowed by the squadron's presence, and capturing her when the female's waves drastically changed. Instead of heat, all of a sudden he felt an arctic chill. The fierceness, determination, and resilience were still there. He knew those would never disappear. They were too much a part of her. But it was as if she had taken a knife and severed their connection even as she continued to look at him. She had rejected him.

It was tempting for Thuul to sink into a dark cloud of depression and anger. He was not accustomed to being denied, and he did not appreciate the sensation. But he did love a challenge. It was part of the reason he was so effective in battle. So, instead of ruminating, he pivoted into proactivity, already developing a plan to bring her to him and overcome her resistance.

For the moment, he had a job to do. He forced himself to look away from her, his One female. It sent a wave through his body that was so cold, he could not help but shudder. Then years of discipline and training kicked in. He made the choice to suppress his light and attempted to calm his blood.

He stepped further into the cold and bleak space and said, "Humans of South California, Sub-County 1, North Sector, Area D." He paused to make sure his translator implant was functioning. It seemed like it was. People were looking at him and leaning forward attentively. He resisted the urge to look at *her*. It would only distract him.

"You have been transported to Population Holding Barge Alpha by the Antiliax Kingdom. For dominate She will."

"For dominate She will," the rest of the Antiliaxans called out in response.

Thuul continued. "Your planet is no more. In her mercy, the Kingdom has granted you succor until such time as you have been assessed for resettlement. For dominate she will."

"For dominate she will." The squad echoed the call once again.

"The primary objective at this time is the reunification of social units. Prepare to be processed and relocated to your designated holding area. You will receive all necessary sundries as deemed necessary by Resettlement Command. You are required to adhere to all regulations as described by Kingdom representatives. Consequences are not limited to individuals, and may be visited upon the entire social unit. This is understood." It wasn't a question. It was a statement of fact.

That was the one upside of his current duties. Meting out consequences upon these humans could prove to be both enjoyable and educational. It wasn't every day that he and his warriors had the opportunity to discipline entirely new species. Discovering their limits would be interesting.

His announcement complete, he had his squad file out. Again, he resisted looking at his One. There was no need. He would see her again soon enough. Of that he would make sure.

Thuul's quarters were in the Command section of the barge, far away from the holding areas. He reached them in record time, not stopping until he had slammed his door behind him. The lock engaged automatically. He needed privacy for what he was about to do next.

As the Overseer of the barge, his rooms were spacious and more luxurious than what he was accustomed to, but he no longer minded. Now that *she* was in his life, he would insist on any and all comforts available to him. And he had to admit that the bed was magnificent. It was so large that three of him could fit comfortably, the mattress had just the right amount of sink, and the linens were whisper soft.

He appreciated it even more now as an image of his One stretched across its soft expanse flashed through his mind. She would look glorious on it, with her pale skin and dark hair. He knew that humans were more delicate than Axilians and that they were otherwise anatomically similar. Still, her kind was relatively unknown to him

It was frustrating, not having been able to be close to her, to touch her. Even so, he felt like he knew how it would be, and the thought made him harden once again. The pressure quickly became unbearable, and he rushed to undo his armor and free himself. The pieces tumbled to the ground with a harsh clatter but Thuul didn't care. His need for release was paramount. He unbuttoned the fastenings on his pants and released himself. Finally free, he was able to harden fully.

His cock was thick and heavy against his leg. Thuul palmed his shaft, his big hand just able to fully encircle it, and the touch made him hiss. He leaned against the wall and imagined his One. She had seemed so small in the holding chamber. He looked down at his cock in his hand. He was not small. Would she be able to take it?

Somehow, he knew that she would, and that certainty made him throb even harder. He spat into his hand and began to pump himself, running his fist along his entire length, gritting his teeth as his arousal surged. She would be soft and warm and willing, and when she spread for him, she would beg to feel him inside her.

The head of his cock was glistening with golden pre cum, and he used it to further lubricate himself. A fast, fervid *shlick shlick shlick* sound filled the chambers. This would be the last time he made himself cum. He was resolved. The next time he did, it would be while looking into her eyes.

He could feel his balls tighten, and he knew he was close. Thuul threw his head back and imagined that it was her sweet lips engulfing his rigid cock, that her eyes were gazing up at his in adoration, and that sent him over the edge. He let out a harsh groan as his cock began to jerk, shooting hot jets of gold cum into his hand. It overflowed his palm almost instantly and dripped onto the floor, but he didn't care. He knew that his cum would never be wasted so carelessly again. It was only a matter of time.