All Comments on 'Bear with Me - I Didn't Expect That!'

by Furlover18

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

This brings back a memory I have involving the barber I had from my late teens through my early 20s. He was a somewhat stocky man who while not what you'd call handsome, was well groomed and attractive. He appeared to be about 40 or so, and judging by the amount that was showing at his open collar, was beautifully hairy. It was a small local barbershop and I'd frequently find myself his only customer. Whenever this happened, I noticed his crotch would seem to rub against my hand much more than if we weren't alone in the shop. Unlike in your story, I never found the courage to reach out and touch him and I regret that. I regret it even more now, after reading your hot story.

bamaguy326bamaguy32610 months ago

That is a fantasy I have always had.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

A fun read! I loved the "surprise" as the protagonist announces that he is the bottom in the video!

PG564EPG564E10 months ago

This story excited me very much, is so erotic and well written. Finding out you were the bottom was a terrific surprise!. I find it so sexy that a man revels in pleasure if he will suck dick and swallow, and have his ass filled with an alpha man's needful dick.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This sounds such a fabulous tale which got me touching myself & becoming rock hard. I don’t have a big cock & I’ve only really sucked cock & been sucked off. I do enjoy taking cum in my mouth & swallowing it. I have on a couple of occasions rimmed a guys arse when the mood took me & loved it each time. I’ve even fucked a couple of guys but I’ve always wanted to know what it would be like to be fucked by a sexy hairy guy. I haven’t toyed my arse for a number of years due to some medical issues I have but this still does not stop my continuing curiosity for an opportunity to experience this most intimate of acts. I still would love to have a caring thoughtful gentle man to entice me into giving myself to him & finally experiencing what so many others describe as the most wonderful of feelings. I live in hope near Winchester, England.

Tom599Tom5999 months ago

Loved it

Years ago while in the cinema an older man was rubbing his hand on my tighe,he was going up near my cock I was horney I got up and left regret it to this day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFurlover18@Furlover18
Older, very muscular, masculine bottom attracted to other older, masculine men. Cum lover with a bit of a soft spot (pun intended) for hairy bears, chubby guys and dad bods.