"Receptionist's Smirk at the Spa"

Story Info
"A massage with surprises that unlocks my... secret needs"
2.9k words
4.51
14.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my first published story, so I apologize if the category or tags cause any disappointment or anyone feeling misled. This is more of a self-discovery tale of forbidden pleasure than anything else. No romance involved etc.

I've just arrived at a fancy massage spa after a long business trip to the city, which doesn't happen often. In this city, I always feel like the Simpsons in that episode where they go to Capital City. Quite a contrast from my conservative town in more ways than one.

The spa has some raving reviews, so I might as well kill the time in a good way while I'm there.

As I enter, I realize it's not the typical small venue, but a rather larger place. There's a huge lobby-like room several stories high with many doors and hallways leading to it, like a hub. At either side of the main hallway that crosses the lobby, there is a slightly higher floor level a few steps above the middle path, almost like stages. Some metal structures above these areas hold a system of dark drapes. But they are very opaque so I can't see what's inside. They are configured in a way that makes it looks like there are rooms in this lobby, but instead of walls, they are delimited by these mysterious drapes.

I reach the front desk located at the end of the lobby and sort of overseeing the big hub area. I cross a few people who I'm guessing are finished with their massage and heading out.

"I'm here for my appointment," I tell the receptionist. She checks something on her computer screen. She then gives me some sort of metal diadem.

"This is for the scan, sir. It's just a few seconds," she says as she tells me how to put it on.

I'm a bit surprised about this unexpected gadget but assume it's part of the process. The place does seem rather fancy and this thing that looks like something out of Black Mirror isn't completely out of place.

She does something in her computer to activate it, and it tickles my head for a moment. She then sees something in the screen that I can't see. She gasps but then smiles to herself. She takes the diadem back from me. Her demeanor has changed a bit towards me, but I can't tell exactly why. She can't seem to be able to get rid of a slight but unmistakeable smirk.

She gets up from her desk and silently leads me back to the middle of the lobby. We climb the few steps onto one of these elevated areas. She walks forward with me in tow, until she stops and pulls aside a bit of one of the drapes. She signals for me to go in, still smirking. But she doesn't follow me inside.

In this "room" between the dark and opaque drapes, there is a massage bed with a towel on top. There's a also a small table near the bed with bottles that I presume are oils etc, and there's also a stool in the far corner with a small basket underneath. But what catches my attention, especially since I'm a guy, is a man arranging some oil flasks and oil bottles on the small table. He is sturdy, is wearing black scrubs and has some arm tattoos. He has a sort of cropped haircut and a very thick beard. He looks quite serious and maybe even intimidating. I gasp slightly upon seeing him...

"Please leave all of your clothes in the stool over there."

He says so very nonchalantly and not even looking at me. But he isn't looking towards the stool either, so I make my way over to that far corner where two of the large drapes meet. I try to walk with an air of confidence as if everything is normal to me, but I'm certainly a bit hesitant...

When I reach the corner I muster some courage and start taking off my clothes, neatly putting them on the stool. Shirt, jeans, underwear, socks...

I tell myself that is is just standard procedure. I haven't had a massage in a while, certainly not in a place like this, so what do I know, right?

As I finish undressing, he calls out to me. I'm facing away from him still, so I'm not sure if he has turned towards me in order to speak. I hope not.

"There's something under the stool that you can put on."

There's that small basket underneath the stool, and I take its contents out. My feeling of possible relief at thinking that I might find some briefs that the facility provides so my underwear doesn't get oil stains is quickly thwarted. I'm shocked at what I find.

It's a pair of silky smooth white stockings and a white garter belt. My heart pounds intensely and I feel conflicted and excited as I hold them in my hands. I've never had women's lingerie like that in my hands. My regular clothes are right in front of me. I become more conscious of the fact that I'm completely naked. If the man decided to turn around or if he already has...

I hesitate but finally feel the urge to put the stockings and garter belt on. It's certainly better than being fully naked, I tell myself.

Also, he suggested it instead of demanding it, which I guess I appreciate. And I'm also comforted by how thick the drapes are, now that I'm standing so close to them. I feel that there's a least some privacy here. It'll be fine.

Trembling, I manage to figure out how the clothing is used, specially the suspenders, and put it all on. It feels...different against my skin, I guess.

He takes notice of my lack of noise, which probably signals to him that 'm ready.

"Hop face down on the bed as soon as you're ready and cover yourself with the towel," he says.

I return to the bed and assume the position. The sheets feel very fresh but not cold, and the mattress is thin but still quite comfortable. I cover my buttocks with the towel hastily and turn my head to one side. appreciate that I can be covered with the towel. I feel comfortable now, in this strange mix of relaxation and anticipation.

I hear the sound of one of the oil bottles, and a few seconds later he turns towards me.

The massage starts just as any other. With oily hands, he is thorough and finds exactly the muscles that I have had trouble with in the past days and specially since the trip. I wonder how he does that, since he hasn't asked me the usual questions such as "What do you want us to work on?" or similar. It suddenly makes me think of the diadem scan...

A mix of understanding and slight apprehension washes over me. It's basically an "Aha!" moment followed by a "But then...?" moment.

The massage is so good that I start to lose track of time and involuntarily sigh from time to time. It's a very pleasurable sensation, although it does feel strange when he massages my calf muscles over the silky stockings, which then remain a little bit oily. But I don't really mind. Even that small detail feels good... All in all, I feel glad to be there at that precise moment. I almost begin to doze off.

After a little while, he speaks again.

"Is it ok if we uncover now?"

I surprise myself by giving him a shy "Yes...", almost without thinking.

"Protocol dictates that you have to express it in a whole sentence," he replies.

I find it reassuring that there's a protocol. It makes things more official and safe, I guess.

I then say, "Yes, it's ok if we uncover now..."

What happens next, shocks me.

The man steps away from the bed. Instead of removing the towel, he walks towards the edge of the makeshift room, and one by one starts opening the drapes. The sound from the lobby is suddenly much more present, filling me with a bit of anxiety fighting against my state of relaxation. With half-closed eyes, I catch a glimpse of the whole lobby from my position, including a few people busily walking from one place to another, the receptionist's phone ringing, some hushed voices, the trickling of a distant fountain in one of the side hallways...

I realize that when he asked me to "uncover", he was probably talking about the drapes. In a way, I feel guilty or even just naive. But I say nothing. I just patiently wait for him to come back from the last drape he just opened.

When he returns, the last half of the "uncover" phrase is revealed.

I was half-right...

He takes off the towel covering my buttocks, and tosses it to the floor a few meters away from the table. I can see the towel on the floor, way out of my reach (as are my clothes), and wonder what it means that he has thrown it there, as if discarding it for the rest of the session...

The massage proceeds just as before. Again, feeling really nice. But this time it's so much different because my buttocks is exposed to this man...or actually, to anyone in the lobby!

Anyone in the lobby could probably look up and see me lying down on that massage bed, wearing only the white stockings and garter belt. They might see the contrast between the purity of the white lingerie and his dark scrubs. Also my unblemished skin being worked on by his rough hands and the tattoos born from them that reach up his arms and who knows how much into his body. The image increases my arousal considerably. It's not a fantasy. It's literally what is happening and what anyone in the spa can stumble upon!

Eventually he spreads my thighs apart. I feel really exposed now. Like my anus and scrotum are now on display. Well...They literally are...

He crouches beneath the bed level and rises back up with something.

"Lift your hips," he asks of me, which I do reluctantly. He then places a wedge pillow under me. As I rest down again, my erection is pressed against the vertical side of the wedge, feeling super tight.

I notice that there are two young women softly talking to each other in the hallway. One of them gives me a quick glance and smiles at me.

I close my eyes, balancing excitement and shame on a scale I haven't faced before.

The man then starts massaging my ass. Groping, spreading, closing, kneading the butt cheeks separately or together... It's a very intense situation that is actually feeling good. Too good... The blood is rushing to the area and every tug and pull of my buttcheeks travels through my skin until it tugs my anus apart slightly.

I again find myself thinking of the diadem scan and wonder if...

At one point, he starts pouring a different oil on my ass crack. It's colder, and thicker. More sticky even. I realize that it's probably... lube...

"Any objections so far?" he asks me.

I'm embarrassed a bit because I really have none, and I might be even resenting this sudden pause a bit.

My silence makes the man say something else:

"I thought so... Everything up to now and what comes next is tailored specifically for you. Even those moments where you hesitated, were a part of the experience you required. Your scan told us all of this, and more. That's why you are now going to reach back with both hands... and you are going to spread yourself."

My eyes open wide as he says that...

He is right... I think to myself.

And then... I reach back and open my cheeks wide.

What comes next is not entirely unexpected but nevertheless surprises me. He expertly uses a finger to gently probe inside me. And it feels nothing short of amazing. There is more lube than I imagined, maybe because he applied some on his finger as well. I look again and notice the women are still talking not very far away and it makes me even more aroused.

The man expertly moves his finger inside me. Probing, circling, completely electrifying me through my prostate. Though I can't see it, I'm sure that my erection is leaking precum down the vertical side of the wedge pillow. The women don't seem to leave, but I don't mind, at all.

He suddendly stops and says he needs to ask me a few questions. He says that I have to be 100% honest...

"Your diadem scan, revealed the areas that you needed work with. Some muscles that would be ideal to work on. Which so far, we have. Are you satisfied?"

To which i reply, "Yes.."

He then adds, "Your diadem scan also revealed that your greatest need was a prostate massage. Your profile established that some form of feminization would increase your arousal three-fold, and that's the reason for the garter and stockings. Do you concur?"

To which I say, "Yes..." I can't deny it...

He finally says the thing I both dreaded and desired the most:

"The diadem scan revealed that the massage would be most effective if done with a penis of a certain girth, bareback. Everyone here is tested regularly and your scan also revealed no issues on your part. With that in mind... shall I proceed?"

I give my permission with a soft "Yeah..." but a simple negative sound from him reminds me that maybe it's not valid for protocol. He makes me say it in a full sentence.

"I agree with the scan... and acknowledge that I'm going to receive a prostate massage via a thick cock, out of my own volition and desire..."

Just saying that out loud makes my erection press even harder against the wedge pillow. I'm possibly really blushing as well.

The man (more deserving of that title than me on account of his looks alone) expertly introduces his thick cock into my well lubed ass. Everything that he did with his finger, massaging my rectum and sphincter, is now paying off in spades as his lubed glans makes its way into me.

He grabs my garter belt and slowly but surely, starts fucking me.

It feels... amazing. I don't know if the lube is special but it feels both tight but painless. After a few shallow strokes, his tip finally starts rubbing my prostate.

There are no words to accurately describe the bliss. Each pumping motion is rather "violent" in a way, but it always ends in that moment of zero speed just as it kisses my prostate inside. As that feeling almost subsides, the following thrust brings it about again in full intensity.

Not to mention how the context of where we are heightens my arousal!

Besides the two women still talking in the lobby, a few other people are crossing from one place to another. A couple walk by slowly, as if wanting to discreetly take a peek...

Eventually the thrusting and the whole situation becomes way too much for me to handle. The buildup of the prostate pleasure seems to ramp up to the point of no return, aided by the exciting shame of being exposed and "my true self" being revealed for anyone to see. This is who I am. I might have been denying it or not fully understanding it. But here, they know...

Finally my penis explodes in a powerful orgasm against the wedge pillow, just as his pounding reaches its highest intensity. I cry from joy and my eyes roll into the back of my head exactly as I begin to feel his warm semen pouring into me. And... I'm glad the drapes are fully open while this happens. It feels liberating, to say the least.

With half-opened eyes, I notice the receptionist is coming up to our location, possibly because she noticed the moans of my climax. I completely lost track of what my body was doing or saying, so I can't be certain.

She goes up to the platform, smirking at me. She closes each drape from the outside, just as the man pulls out from me and I feel his seed trickling out my anus and down my thigh. It concentrates itself in the corner between one of the stockings and a suspender. I remain there, ass raised on the wedge pillow and sweating...

The man has probably left the area inside the drapes because I don't hear him anymore. It's just me on that bed, the sounds of the lobby slightly muted, the only real movement being my breathing and both my cum and his cum trickling down to the sheet.

I think about what the diadem must've revealed about me. Everything was so... perfect... Especially if he was right about the opportunities for my hesitation all being part of the plan. Meaning that I didn't really have a choice. They knew what I was going to pick...

I wonder how exactly that might have been presented to the receptionist on her screen. I can imagine a few things, and they certainly explain her smirk...

THE END