Bear's Luxury

Story Info
An anthro bear fucks her partner with a strap-on cock...
1.1k words
4.1k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Vivian, going more often by Vivi, smirked, the strap-on around her hips, a soft vibrator buzzing on the inside of the harness, placed neatly over her clit. The harness design was put in such a way that it spread the vibrations out a little, which meant that she didn't always get as direct stimulation as she wanted, but that it was harder for the little bullet vibe to slide out of place. Her brown fur ruffled up around the edges of the harness, though she was too keen to show her partner just what it could do for him too.

"And you thought you could get away with leaving my dishes so dirty now, did you?"

Vivi hissed through her teeth, her pretty muzzle contorted, though it was all a look that she put on for the scene with him, taking her dominant role as easily as breathing came to her. It was not how she usually was, of course not, but for the bedroom it was everything that she and her submissive slut of a snow leopard.

Mark, of course, couldn't really do anything about it, bound and trussed up with his arms and legs hogtied, a ball gag in his mouth, drooling around it. The pretty snow leopard was a lot more delicate and slight than his ursine lover, eyelids fluttering in submission, his cock locked up in chastity, unable to cum, despite the flesh of his shaft pressed desperately against the cage. The flexibility of his feline limbs, tail sweeping faintly back and forth, meant that it did not make him sore in the slightest, though he wouldn't have liked to hold the position for too long in the end.

But for his mistress he would, even as the lubricated, rounded tip of the strap-on dildo pressed up to his tail hole, teasing him, stretching him. With a squeaky toy clutched in his paw, all so he could use it as a safe word if ever needed, he was quite secure, though the leopard still wriggled a little and tried to grind back on the toy. He wanted it, oh... Oh, but he wasn't in his right mind, a better state of mind, slipping deep, so deeply, into submissive. It was sweeter like that, all in a good way, letting her penetrate him deeply, stretching him out.

"Mmmph..."

He groaned, though he was right where he wanted to be, panting, moaning, whimpering, tail flicking back against Vivi's stomach and chest. The bear snarled, showing her teeth, peeling her lips back from her teeth.

"That's it, slut," she growled, slamming in, using him. "You think you're going to get to cum? Hah! Don't make me laugh."

He asked her to be mean, he asked her to be rough. Oh, but if only it didn't make his cock throb quite as much, straining for release against the metal of the chastity cage. The metal was only warm only where it had been in contact with his flesh for so long, pre-cum leaking out around the end of the device, though it wouldn't do him any good.

All he could do was take it, shivering and bristling in arousal, heat crawling through him. Vivi spat, spittle running down the back of his head, though the snow leopard was too far gone to even care or react. He was lost to her, the bear smirking where he could not see, shuddering as pleasurable waves coursed through her. Enough to get her off, but it was not as swift as she might have liked.

But the bear had all the time in the world to go through the pre-determined scene with her partner, even if she would be the only one getting her rocks off there. There was no need for him, after all, not when his needs came after hers, always. It was the way of it, in their kind of relationship, but something that they both wanted, something that pleased them both.

She grunted, punishing him with heavy stroke after stroke, using the full length of the toy so that she could more easily grind up against the vibrator, gasping, her breasts rolling as she juddered against him.

"Filthy little feline slut," she growled, as if she was spitting the words out at him. "You need this... You want this... But you can't fucking cum for me like a real cat. A housecat would have more balls than you do."

Mark moaned, but the snow leopard was in no place to push back against her, not physically or literally, eyes closed, riding out the moment even as his arse clenched around her and the toy. He was gone, lost to her, punished for his manufactured error, even though it was one that the cat would have done again, many times over, all to be treated exactly as she was right there and then.

Vivi grunted, thrusting harder and harder, grinding in all the way to use the dick's full size, the girth pulling at him, pressing her pussy down on the vibrator. There was only one thing in mind as words were born and died on her tongue, but they were not needed. Nothing else was needed but the ecstasy of a mistress coursing through her, throwing her head back in pleasure as her body quivered, aching through. But it was a good kind of ache as orgasm flooded her, pushing through, swelling and rising like the peak of a wave at the point of cresting.

For her. All for her. Though she would run her claws down the snow leopard's back later, hold him gently and give him all the aftercare that he needed.

But not then, not as she hung over him, paws pressing down into the bed, which squeaked under their combined weight, moaning, grunting lightly, letting it all wash through her. He mewled very faintly around the ball gag, though Mark was more than in his element, allowing it all, resting lightly.

He was where he needed to be, as long as he was providing his mistress with all the relief that she needed.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Family's First Experience Pt. 01 A fenpil anthro sleeps while his daughter pleases him...in NonHuman
Pegged & Knotted A wolf-dragon submits to her femdom charm...in Fetish
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
The Paranormal Investigators Club The Mystery of the Haunted Mansion.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Forced by the Stud Drake A dragon forces her to take his seed...in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories