Beast and the Beauties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,273 Followers

After admiring herself for few more minutes in the mirror, Lisa went back to the glass wall to check what was happening in the other rooms. By now, sunlight was coming in to the big round room through its glass ceiling and illuminated the whole facility. She could see few men and women through their glass walls and she noticed that all the women looked absolutely stunning and every woman was wearing expensive looking sexy attires. The young girl she saw earlier was looking at her and she looked even more beautiful than before with her newly applied makeup beautiful attire. She had a long red evening dress on and the slit on one side reached till her hip showing a beautiful creamy white leg.

As Lisa tried to wave at the girl, but suddenly the sleeping figure on the bed moved with a loud groan and she felt her body freeze as she watched the ape-man come to life. When it stood up from its bed, she realized that it must be about seven feet tall and the whole body was ripped and packed with heavy and dense muscles. It had a face that only a loving mother could love; the deformed nose, thick lips and wide forehead showed that its face was less human than the body. Before she could observe the creature anymore, it jumped in to a pond that was inside the big room.

After thrashing around in the water for few minutes, for the first time, it looked around to check the surrounding. When it saw each beautiful woman through their respective glass walls, it made a deep hooting bark at them to show its sexual interest and when the beast's eyes caught Lisa's figure in the previously unoccupied room, its face lit up like a child that got a new toy for Christmas. With a swift motion, it jumped out from the pool and walked right to the front of her glass wall while water still dripped down the muscular body. It was then that Lisa realized that she made a wrong assumption on one thing previously; its face wasn't the least human looking thing on it, it was the abomination that hanged between its thick legs that looked the least human.

It wasn't insanely long; it was about eight inches and David's one was about seven inches. But the thickness was another story; it was as thick as Lisa's wrist and it was abnormally bowed upward. The curve increased along the length, even if the shaft was hanging down half-limp from the base, the dark purple uncircumcised head pointed toward her legs.

As Boris kept looking at Lisa's sensual body, the deformed penis started to pulse and rise up. The scrotum was at least three times bigger than David's and instead of looking like two balls hanging in a loose sack, it resembled a water filled leather sack. The dark skin was stretched enough to make it look smooth and shiny as Lisa tried to come up with a logical reason for a scrotum to look like that. As she kept looking at the one eyed monster while her jaw hanged with disbelief, the shaft got steel hard and made a 45 degree angle with the ripped abs while the head pointing straight to the sky.

The shaft was full of thick blood pumping pronounced veins and rough looking wart like lumps. It was ugly, deformed, rough and menacingly brutal looking. Any woman would run away if they encounter anything similar to that and lock themselves up in a room. Lisa was grateful for the thick layer of strengthened glass that stood between her and the shaft of abomination.

Breaking her eyes away from the ugly appendage, Lisa looked up to find Boris intensely looking at her luscious body that was decorated for its pleasure. She brought up her arms to cover her exposed deep cleavage from its lustful prying eyes and took a step away from the glass. Boris licked its thick upper lip and offered a grin to impress Lisa. Lisa tasted bile in her throat when she saw the rotten and discolored crooked teeth; she hated people with poor oral hygiene.

Boris being extremely happy with the new addition to his harem, hooted loudly at Lisa while thrusting its pelvis obscenely towards her, making the deformed cock dance to its rhythm. It was his way of letting the females know that he desires to breed them. Making Lisa skip a heartbeat, it moved and pressed the button on David's door. The buzzer didn't sound and the door didn't open. Lisa remembered about what the old man said about giving them a day of rest and let out a sigh of relief.

When the door didn't open, Boris got agitated and pressed the button hard few times without any success. It looked at the paled body Lisa again and pressed the button on her door. Immediately the button on the inside of the door lit up. She remembered the fact that the door would open if she press the button as a respond and felt like if it was a live bomb that would blow up even with a light touch. Just to make sure, she distanced herself few feet from lit up button to avoid any chance of accidently hitting it and the button stayed lit up for a minute before it turned off. To show its displeasure, Boris drummed its chest with its huge arms in a typical gorilla manner before turning around to move to the other side of the big room.

Lisa felt a huge relief when Boris walked away from her glass wall since she had never been that scared of something in her whole life. The brief encounter itself was enough to leave Lisa pale and shaking with fear while being worried sick about David having to face that freighting monster to protect her.

Lisa suddenly heard a buzzer sound and looked out from the glass to see what caused it. Boris had gone to the glass wall where the petite young girl was in and she saw the girl's boyfriend or husband coming to the glass wall to face the beast. Unlike her David, he didn't look that strong and had a very small thin body. She could see that the girl was clearly crying expecting the worst and as even Lisa knew, the small guy wasn't going to be able to physically force that seven foot monster out from his room.

Thirty seconds after the buzzer sound, a metal clanking sound came as the metal door unlocked. Right then, the sounds of the two rooms started to transmit through speakers to her room. Before the struggle started, the girl's crying sound clearly came through the speakers as Boris entered the room. Lisa could see the struggle inside the room and wasn't clear about who was winning. She was praying to the gods to give strength to the man to protect his partner; but when pained sounds of a man came from the speakers, she knew the gods weren't answering her prayer. The girl was now screaming upon hearing her boyfriend's painful gasps and Lisa also started to shed tears feeling sorry for the brave boyfriend and his pretty girlfriend.

Soon, another buzzer accompanied by another metal clank sounded as the door to the girl's room unlocked. Lisa saw the girl running away from the glass and into the room as Boris exited her boyfriend's room. It entered the girl's room through the open door as the guy's door closed itself and few seconds later the girl's screaming and protesting echoed through the speakers. A minute later, Boris came out from the door with the struggling girl on a shoulder, still clad in her bright red long dress.

Boris was unfazed by the small girl's struggling and calmly walked to its large round bed and threw her fragile body on to it. She yelped when she landed hard on the dirty bed and was stunned for a moment before she realized the beast had already positioned its thick body between her spread slender legs. It caught her neck with one hand to stop her from crawling away and used the free hand to lift the front of her long dress to expose her lacy underwear, and tore down the top to expose her lacy bra. Shredded pieces of the flimsy lacy material flew through the air as her underwear and bra disappeared from the slender body.

Boris bent down and took one of her firm breasts in to his mouth as the helpless girl prayed to the gods to come for her salvation. As she prayed, the girl retched few times, leading Lisa to guess that the body odor coming from the foul beast was too over powering for the poor girl. Boris let the girl's spit covered breast go free and completely covering the petite girl with its huge body, proceeded to lay its body on hers. Only the hands and the spread creamy white legs were visible of the girl and it was apparent that the girl had stopped struggling to surrender her body to the beast's sinister intentions.

The girl whimpered as Boris started probing its penis head, looking for the girl's opening. When he probed around, Lisa noticed that it was cumming on the girl's folds. Upon closer observation, she noticed that it was actually squirting precum with the same force as if a man was cumming. When it failed to find the opening, Boris brought his hands down to grab the girl's thighs from underside while putting his upper body weight on the girl. She groaned with the discomfort as it raised her creamy thighs upward to angle her opening up to match its bowed shaft. Suddenly it froze all the movement for a moment as if it found the right position.

It was visible to Lisa how the purple head was nudged between the girl's folds that were dripping with the beast's precum. Without a warning, Boris thrust in and buried the huge purple head in to her sheath as the girl shrieked in pain. As if it disliked the high-pitched shrieking, it closed the girl's mouth with a big hand and kept feeding its deformed shaft in to the beautiful girl's soft sheath. Even gagged, her pain was evident through her muffled screams as the beast started a full scale pounding. As it pulled out the ugly shaft from the girt, her abnormally stretched sheath clung on to the shaft, and when it slammed down in to her, the bloated black scrotum bounced on her soft ass.

It was wild, brutal and unbridled breeding. There wasn't a hint of compassion or love as the small girl got ravaged by the beast like a ragdoll as her flexible, but sensitive sheath struggled to adapt to the abnormal shape of its invader. Boris now had her legs pinned to her shoulders as it pounded its shaft in to the deepest regions of her reproductive system. Each plunge resulted in squirting out fluids from the tight seal of her opening and the deformed shaft due to her sheath being filled by the precum the beast was constantly shooting.

By now, the bloated scrotum had lost half of its size and Lisa concluded the reason it was bloated was that it was carrying all the unnatural amount of precum in it. The speed its hairy ass moved up and down was increasing and the girl abandoned her grunts and resorted to emitting squeals. Her small hands that had been clutching the bed sheet with all her might, now had found their place on either side of the hairy ass and it looked as if she was urging the beast to defile her purity with more vigor.

The beast's thrusting became erratic as the girl changed her squealing in to unladylike deep moaning and was unmistakably summoning the goddess of orgasms. It suddenly let out a loud roar and burrowed its shaft in to the girl as deep as it can and held on. The girl let out a lustful scream as her vulva visibly pulsated around the thick shaft that was buried in it, and her sheath milked the ugly invader for genetic codes. The beast's hairy ass clenched and the bloated scrotum pulsated as it emptied the ape-man's life essence in to the beautiful girl who had managed to summon the goddess of orgasms and laid beneath him.

When the pulsation stopped, Boris's scrotum had taken the appearance a normal human counterpart and instead of clear fluids, a thick white frothy discharge was leaking from their point of union. Finally the beast pulled its thick, bowed cock out of the girl's sheath with a suction sound and more frothy discharge poured out from the girl's now gaping wide open sex. Her once pretty and innocent looking sex had become a thing of past and had transformed into a symbol of obscenity and vulgarity. The ravaged girl was now sobbing loud since her mind became clear after worshiping the goddess of orgasms and realized the alien life essence that she welcomed in to her body during the worshiping, could mix with hers and drag her away from humanity as a pregnancy. She knew she couldn't avoid it, but she regretted welcoming it by giving in to carnal pleasures.

Boris gave a final grunt and rolled off from the girl to fall in to a short blissful sleep as it had achieved its objective for the morning. The finally freed girl, painfully pulled down her long white legs that were pinned to her shoulders for a long time and she gasped in pain when the undersides of her legs touched the mattress. The sudden change of internal pressure forced out more bubbling cum out of her ravaged opening and joined the pool of liquids that were gathering under her. After lying on the bed for few minutes to catching up her breath and strength; clutching whatever remained of her once beautiful long dress to her nakedness, the girl stood up to go back to her room. The girl who was once a symbol of feminine beauty now looked like a total mess as she walked slowly towards her room while vile essence of a beast dripped down her thighs.

As Lisa watched the door close behind the girl, she found herself on knees and tears running down her face. While she felt an overwhelming sadness for the poor girl, the wild event that occurred in front of her eyes left her shook to the core. It certainly did look painful and repulsive to girl. But the fact Lisa couldn't comprehend was the reason for the girl to experience an orgasm. Lisa herself wasn't a stranger to the wonders of mind blowing orgasms as she had experienced them few in her life time; she was sure that the girl did experience one close to the end of her rape. For Lisa to achieve an orgasm, she had to be in the right mood, right surrounding and even the right moment; even her five year marriage to David, she had experienced only about ten orgasms. She had heard about some girls who were hyper-sexual; but she couldn't fathom the reason for a beautiful girl to reach her sexual height during a rape by a repulsive beast.

After sometime, Lisa watched as the beast woke up from its short nap and exited through the metal door that was connected to the big room. That door didn't have any buttons or handles to it and it looked like it was being controlled directly from the control room that old man was previously talking to them from.

The rest of the day went on uneventfully as the beast didn't return after it went out. Lisa was still shocked by the morning events and after witnessing the rough handling and satanic defilement the poor girl went through, she was now certain that she would gladly embrace death rather than experiencing that hell. Before that, she had to put her trust and faith on her husband more than ever she did on anyone in her life. Lisa knew that even if she didn't have a chance at physically challenging the beast, David had a very plausible chance of doing that as he was one of the strongest men she had ever met in her life. David was a regular member of the local gym and he and Lisa both were proud of his well-built body. Before being ended up here, she was proud about having a handsome husband and enjoyed how the other girls fawned around him and become envious of her; but now she was proud about his body for a different reason as his strength was going to protect her virtue.

The maid brought Lisa's breakfast and lunch with some books and papers to keep her out of boredom. The food were also of the five star standard and she would have really enjoyed her meals if it weren't for the hands of fear that were choking her throat constantly. She was being treated like a princess, but for what? They were keeping her pretty and pampered for the enjoyment of something less than human and were keeping her well fed and cared to be breeding fodder for it. Lisa thought that either the fate was making fun of her or the gods were playing a practical joke, since she always wished for a luxurious life in her nightly prayers.

When sunlight faded away in the evening, darkness crept in to the round room Lisa was able to clearly see what was happening in the small girl's room that was right in front of her. She seemed to be still sleeping in the bed and Lisa saw her boyfriend limping out of the bathroom to get in to his bed while carrying a big bruise on his face as a souvenir from his previous struggle with the beast. She thought that the small guy was very brave to challenge the beast with the visibly obvious disadvantage in order to protect his girlfriend; the fact that he failed and the girl got raped didn't change the truth that he was brave and loved his partner.

Then Lisa saw the other two ladies from their glass walls. They were both wearing very revealing sleeping gowns and those garments did nothing to hide the beautiful bodies of the women who wore them. One woman had shoulder length dirty blonde hair and she looked to be in her late thirties. She had an overwhelming sexual allure to her and she possessed a very voluptuous body that was overflowing with temptations. Her huge but firm E cup breasts, full and big derriere and a very narrow waist that got highlighted by wide hips made her look like one of those famous Brazilian porn stars. Next to her room was her husband that was short and overweight, who looked to be around fifty or sixty years old, and the first thought that came in to Lisa's mind was that he must had been filthy rich to be able to marry the beautiful woman.

The other woman looked like she was in her early thirties and she looked like a marble sculptured work of art and she reminded Lisa of those sports models in sports magazines. She wasn't muscular, but her whole body was well toned and Lisa could see her abs even through the girl's sheer night dress. Her lean toned long legs and firm C-cup breasts complemented her hard to obtain body while the beautiful face with sharp jaw lines and long black stresses of hair elevated her beauty to a higher level perfection. Her husband had a fit looking body too; but he wasn't as toned as his wife or as muscular as David. Overall, he was a handsome guy and Lisa could speculate that love had to do more than money in obtaining his artwork of a wife.

Seen the other women had changed in to their sleeping wear, Lisa decided that it should be alright to change in to hers. It wasn't easy to wear high heels and tight fitting clothes all day and she felt a relief after wearing the flimsy, light weight and soft night dress after a warm shower. No matter what the situation she was in, wearing something so reveling and erotic made her feel butterflies in her stomach. While combing her hair, Lisa went back to the glass wall and saw that the fit looking girl was looking at her and wave a welcoming hand with a warm smile. Lisa also waved back with a smile to the girl while feeling surprised that how seeing a simple smile could make her feel better in that troubled situation.

Suddenly, the middle room got illuminated as Boris entered through the metal door. The whole atmosphere changed as the huge ape-man strolled into the enclosure with its limp shaft and the refilled scrotum hanging between the legs. It came straight towards Lisa's glass wall as she looked around as if she was looking for an escape route when she realized that she was the target of beast's attention. Lisa moved to the middle of the room covering her modestly with her hands as the sheer garment didn't help covering her shame from the lustful eyes. The beast kept looking with amusement at Lisa as she unsuccessfully struggled to cover herself with her slender hands and pushed the button on David's door. Since the door again didn't open, Boris let out a grunt of annoyance and walked toward the room where the toned girl was.

In front of the girl's glass wall, Boris did its obscene dance with the penis as if it was teasing the girl. Unlike Lisa, she didn't try to cover her modesty and with folded arms, she gave it a stern look. Lisa knew that the girl was the type that wouldn't go down quietly and she looked at least twice as strong as herself. The beast didn't like her expression so much and beat on its chest to show anger and moved to her husband's door. Lisa felt like the time itself froze when the buzzer sound came and she prayed the gods not to open the door. Even if she didn't know anything about the couple, she knew about what could happen to the girl, and she strongly believed that no woman in the world deserved an experience like that.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,273 Followers