All Comments on 'Beautiful Gifts, Small Packages Ch. 06'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

Hell yeah I'm still interested in this story. Heck I'm interested in all your stories so keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sweet story and I love following it :-) I get that they are both insucure, but they keep apologizing to each other ad nauseam, too many apologies. And fretting over a little kiss ad nauseam. It is not credible that Thomas - with his looks and coming from a loving home and being a frat brother - were to have self-esteem issues and timidity, too. And Riley comes from an abusive, broken home. His step dad beats him to hospial on a regular basis and his mother is a run away drug addict. Usually those kids are tough with very strong survival instincts. Riley acts as if he were the only child of a long-time single mothers who worries too much and keeps babying him to keep him out every harm. I am just getting frustrated with so many tears, apologies, misunderstandings and senitivities, that's all. But that's what only good writing can do, evoking strong feelings in the reader.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Your author’s note surprised me since I’ve been reading and following this sweet story from the beginning. I’m so happy things are unwinding a bit for these guys. I’m hoping for a happy new year for them!

diplodocusloldiplodocuslolover 1 year ago

this was such a cosy read! please keep going at your own pace :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More more more!!!! And if u need more push to post sooner, MORE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am so loving this story

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 1 year ago

dear Mr annon. first of all if you don't like the story you should have stopped reading several chapters ago. secondly just because you look good and are in a frat ect. doesn't mean you don't have insecurities. Everyone has them to a degree, and just because you're beat on a daily basis does not make one strong. you are a dipsh$t and need to go read somewhere else. You do t have to tear someone apart. Especially when you don't have the balls yourself to be writing or to even leave your name. Loveandlust this is an awesome story keep up the good work. I for 1 can't wait for the next chapter.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

That was very sweet. Great job

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

That was very sweet. Great job

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

That was very sweet. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree. I’m loving all your writing. Please continue with these guys. I want to see Riley take care of Thomas and work through his previous issues with Fred. Frankly I’m surprised Thomas even talks to Fred… I hope he essentially remains ancient history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am loving this story so far. I hope it continues!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

This could be the happy ending. Although why good guys are always surrounded by bad guys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the setting of the story as I like the small twink/femboy type of guys, college and jocks, but... I was pretty shaken with the Fred scene, I stopped reading it for a while. I hated that scene. I just could not... get over it. So I stopped reading. After some time I saw the next chapter published again and finally read it to the end. I'm slowly starting to like the story again, but I just kinda still have hard time accepting that you wrote such an unpleasant scene. I'm struggling with final opinion. The chapter with Fred was 1* for me, but this is solid 4stars. We'll see the next chapter I'm really hoping for some very tender loving sex scene between Riley and Thomas to wipe my stress away. :)

Ginger630Ginger630over 1 year ago

Love these guys together! Can’t wait to read more!

PlanetmorphPlanetmorphover 1 year ago

Gah, I love this story! I hope you can continue :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...