Beautiful Gifts, Small Packages Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few hours, I looked up every bit of information I could find relating to bdsm and had a compiled my notes into a rough draft contract of sorts. It wasn't anything official, of course, but I'd learned how important it was to set up as many boundaries as possible and I wanted to be clear where all his limits were. Yes, he'd given me hard limits but what about things he found unpleasant but would endure? What about things that could cut him deeply but that he wouldn't object to in the moment? What about things he thought were fine until they ended up not being fine? Maybe it was the nerd in me but I was determined to leave no stone unturned.

My love had clearly been hurt by submitting to others in the past. Even if he hadn't told me as much, I could see it in the way he behaved, now that submission was a topic of discussion. I'd never seen him so bent out of shape. Usually he was so confident he was almost cocky and he was the kindest, warmest, funniest, most easy going person that I'd ever met. Not to mention, he was always going the extra mile to make me feel valued and cherished as his boyfriend. But tonight he'd snapped at me, several times, which was beyond abnormal.

Thomas didn't lash out at me, ever. When I'd told him I wasn't gay and ran, he'd been sweet. Persistent, yes, but kind and welcoming. When I'd slept with Fred and abandoned our study night, Thomas hadn't gotten mad or even judged me. He'd listened and done everything to make it better. Even when he thought I was done speaking to him, he never acted aggressively towards me. In fact, I only ever saw him act that way in defense of me. Even with all my hang ups over the size of my cock and the months I made him wait to date me, he was always so incredibly patient and sweet. He was always there for me. Now it seemed, it was my turn to show up him. I wanted to prove to him that I was on his side, the way he always did for me. It seemed I'd found his greatest weakness and I was intent on being gentle with him. He seemed almost afraid of showing his true self and I was resolute that I would never turn into the person that did that to him. However, to make sure of that, I was going to need Thomas to tell me everything about his past ex's treatment of him, as well as any other bad experiences he'd had with domination. I knew that wasn't going to be easy for him, given how he was always so vague about what he went through freshman year, not to mention how strange he was acting tonight, but I was determined to hear it all. I needed to understand.

I sighed and stretched before looking at the clock. Then I quickly got up, a little shaken that three hours had passed without Thomas having a break. I felt awful and I hoped his knees weren't in terrible pain. When he didn't move, I walked around so the I was in front of Thomas's face. He remained still, not even trying to look up at me. He simply kept his head bowed, perfectly behaved, while waiting for me to do something.

"Baby," I murmured gently, my hands falling to his hair automatically.

"Is the punishment over Daddy?" He asked just as quietly, slowly looking up at me with obedient blue eyes.

"Yes it is and you did so well. You were perfect. I hope you know that. But I think it's time to come back to reality, okay love?" I asked tenderly, not realizing my slip. "Can you stretch for me?"

Thomas blinked a few times then nodded. He sat up and stretched his arms and legs before finally sinking back into child's pose. I stood behind him to push his hips down even more, helping him deepen the stretch. Thomas moaned appreciatively and the sound went straight to my cock. I hesitated for a moment and then pressed my hips forward a little so that my tiny cock could touch the top of his toned ass. We both moaned when I made contact but when I pulled away a moment later, Thomas whimpered, tempting me, though I wasn't ready get naked again.

"Aww it's okay baby. Come on big boy, it's time to get up," I encouraged with a gentle hand on his back. "We need to talk about some important things and... I'm sort of getting hungry," I admitted.

Thomas finally stood and I was happy to see that he seemed much more together and calm. I gazed longingly at him as he stretched his arms above his head, allowing me to see the slight trail of dark hair that led beneath his pants. I really did have the hottest boyfriend ever and I wanted him so badly and I'd waited so long to have him.

"Want a snack?" He teased playfully when he caught me looking, making my heart flutter.

"Yes," I answered without even thinking.

"Wait what?" He asked, thrown off guard, looking like a dear caught in headlights.

"Well you got to taste mine," I continued, quickly removing my glasses before grabbing his hips to show him I was serious. "Unless you want to wait," I added, knowing he'd been off all night and might not be up for it.

Thomas paused and looked at me with questioning eyes for a long while and then finally said, "I'm worried you'll feel bad about yourself... I don't want my body to make you feel that way."

I shrugged uncomfortably. "I might feel some type of way... who knows? But if I do that's my own issue and it doesn't mean I want to avoid your cock. I've been wanting to make you feel good for a while now. I.. I'm sort of worried I'll be bad at it, to be honest. I've only done it with one other guy, so it's sorta been a while," I told him, thinking about my "choking sessions" with my ex. That's what he liked to call them anyways and... it was a fairly accurate description of what happened.

"Where do you want me?" He asked with the same look on his face that he always got when I brought up my ex and I made a mental note to stop doing that to him.

Then his expression changed, becoming more focused as if he was determined to prove himself to me and I smiled a little. It was wild having someone that looked like Thomas become so easily insecure and jealous. Part of me was incredibly flattered, to be sure, but another part knew that there was something deeper going on there. I wanted to talk about it. I wanted him to get everything off of his chest before I committed to being his Dom. But first, I wanted to show him how much I appreciated his submission and that my intentions would always be for him to feel good and to deepen our bond to each other. I knew that it sounded crazy to care so much, so soon but even though we hadn't been together long, I was ready to be his one and only. In that vein, I really hoped my mouth pleased him, for not being able to satisfy him was my only real insecurity now.

"I'll sit on the bed and you can stand in front of me.. since kneeling is more your thing," I teased, causing Thomas to blush lightly.

"Yes Sir," he replied, looking pleased with my suggestion. "Would you like me to get you anything first to make the job more pleasant? Maybe pillows to support your back? Or perhaps my water or a cup to spit in?"

"Why water?" I asked, feeling confused.

"In case I drip precum into your mouth without permission. That way you can rinse away the taste conveniently," He answered seriously, while looking around the room for a cup that I could spit into.

"No need for all that baby. I want to taste you," I reminded him, grabbing his hand to keep him from collecting the styrofoam cups by the coffee machine.

He closed his eyes and shuddered lightly, "I smoke too much weed," he warned. "I've been told... well. It probably tastes bitter and I don't want you to not enjoy yourself. Don't worry, I won't cum in your mouth."

"Shhh, stop. Everything is okay," I assured. Then I stood on my toes to kiss the troubled look away from his uncertain face. "Pull down your jeans and underwear pretty boy," I encouraged as I lead him to the huge king sized bed. "Show Daddy that big, fat hard on you've been hiding from him all night."

"I love when you talk like that," he sighed, obeying me instantly as he rolled his jeans and black boxer briefs down his thick, muscular thighs in one go, stopping just above his knees.

Embarrassingly, I gave a little squeak of shock and my jaw dropped, backing up quickly when his beautiful specimen flopped into view. Thomas was hung! MUCH bigger than I had imagined. Half hard he was already seven inches long, very thick and growing. A well groomed nest of dark curls lay at the base of the glorious cock and as it grew, the pinkish shaft began to turn a darker, angry red until the head almost looked purple. It glistened with a thick pearl of precum covering the slit and I watched, as if hypnotized, as the drop began to trail down his magnificent cock. I gulped involuntarily as my eyes followed the drop down, finally taking in his heavy ballsac. My first thought was that he looked fucking perfect and he was all mine. My second was that my own cock would look ridiculous and tiny next to his. I'd never measured my own, for I didn't want to know how small it really was, but by I could tell by looking at his that I probably looked like a child in comparison. Truly not how you want to feel when your manly boyfriend wants to be topped.

"Do you like it?" Thomas asked shyly while I continued to stare in shock.

"Why on earth do you want to be the submissive one?" I sputtered idiotically, completely at a loss for anything else to say. I quickly realized I'd said the wrong thing when he made to pull his pants back up. I placed my hands on his wrists to stop him and looked up to see his troubled face. "I like it... I do," I promised, trying to push his hands back down, all too aware of the fact that he was letting me do so. I wouldn't be strong enough otherwise.

"I knew it! I made you feel bad," he muttered sadly. "But you shouldn't. I love your cock Daddy! You don't have to play with mine right now. I can wait. Let me show you how much I love yours instead. Make me work for my dinner," he pleaded, a little too desperately.

"You don't have to do that baby. I want to touch you right now. I just.. I don't understand why you'd even want me to fuck you when I could never compare. Don't you think I'll be disappointing?" I asked, my confidence waning.

Thomas frowned at me, "I have yet to be disappointed with you. Especially in the bedroom. And for your information, dick size doesn't have to matter that much! You don't have to look a certain way to be a sub or a Dom. And why the fuck would my size have anything to do with you fucking me when I just want to be close to you and for you to have full control of my body?!"

"Alright, I'm sorry baby," I replied, holding my hands up in surrender. "I didn't mean to piss you off."

"I'm not pissed off, I just-"

I leaned in and began kissing and licking his inner thighs, effectively distracting him. I wanted to go back to before I said some stupid shit. Thomas had been so good and I was learning so much about something I was fully invested in. I just wanted to fix what I said so that I could finally have him in my mouth because, despite what he said, he looked delicious.

"I don't feel bad about myself," I murmured between kisses. "Sure, I'm a little bit bitter that I can't compete and like I said, I don't really understand what you see in me but... I also feel lucky." I pressed a kiss to the base of his cock and then continued to praise him. "You're the hottest guy I've ever seen and I'm not just saying that because we're together. Your body is perfect, your face is gorgeous, you've got the sexiest ass around and my god your cock... I- I want you to fuck me with it one day and I can't wait to fuck you and I can't believe you're all mine! I still can't believe you like me! And you want me? Fuck, that's just absurd," I murmured excitedly, nearly trembling, as I licked a long stripe up his shaft.

"T-that's not fair. I was telling you off," he moaned as I took the tip of his head between my lips. "And now your done," I told him after sucking the precum off his piss slit.

He did taste bitter and a little salty but honestly, I kind of liked it! There was no way I'd wash my mouth out after; I wanted to be fed his cum. Fuck! I was obsessed with everything about him!

"Yes Sir," he managed, before moans of pleasure filled the air, though they weren't only coming from him.

I hollowed my cheeks and sucked his cock in as deep as I could, fascinated by the fact that there was still so much more to go. I closed my eyes and tried my best to relax my throat, something I'd gotten a lot of practice doing in the past but it had been a while. I choked violently during the first two attempts but as they say, third times the charm.

"Fuck! Ry! Really?!" Thomas groaned in shock as his cock began to slide down my throat and seconds later, when my nose brushed his pubic hair, he swore again in disbelief. "I didn't know you could do that! You're mouth is so fucking sexy! I've always thought so but this is a whole other level! Can I.. may I fuck your face.. please Daddy! Please, you feel so good!" He begged raggedly, holding his hips as still as possible, though his member betrayed him as it twitched excitedly in my mouth.

I put my focus on holding my breath and nodded, fully expecting to choke again, any moment now. Only, Thomas didn't pull back and slam into me hard like I expected. Instead, he thrust his hips slowly, getting me use to the movement with plenty of chances to breath in between and gently, over time, he gradually picked up speed. As he thrust he cradled the back of my head tenderly, as if I wasn't just some hole to fuck, as if me allowing this to happen was about so much more than that. I'm not sure how long he lasted, I lost all track of time when he made eye contact with me, sustaining it for the duration of my fellatio.

It was the most intense blow job of my entire life and I quickly came in my pants, completely getting off on pleasuring him without any other stimulation. I didn't let that slow me down though, I was thirsty for more of his cum and I knew I'd dream about this moment again and again, for days after this. At long last he whimpered, begging me in a rough gasp if he really could cum in my mouth? I nodded as best I could and in moments I could feel the jerk of his cock as rope after rope of his seed shot down my throat. He carefully pulled out as he came, resting the tip in my mouth so that his warm cum flooded the inside. He watched with half lidded eyes as I swallowed almost all of it. Then I stood up on the bed and fed him the rest in a deep, sloppy kiss.

"I love how you taste handsome. Now be a good boy and clean my tongue with your mouth," I ordered quietly before pushing my tongue between his lips once more. He sucked on it gently, while moaning appreciatively, and I felt myself grow hard once more.

We held each other close, kissing softly for several long minutes until Thomas pushed back lightly, "I have to piss," he groaned, kicking off his boxers and jeans so that he'd have an easier time walking to the bathroom.

"Wait, I have an idea," I told him as I hopped off the bed and walked in front of him, grabbing his softened cock in my hand. "Follow me pretty boy," I ordered, leading him by his cock to the toilet, while he blushed deeper with every step we took. When we got there, I held his cock directly over the toilet bowl without saying anything else. Right when it looked like Thomas was about to release his urine I pinched the tip of his cock and looked at him. "Wait. Hold it," I ordered softly, never breaking eye contact as he winced and grimaced. After sixty seconds his dick twitched and his breath came out in tiny puffs, his lips trembling with the effort to obey.

"Please! Please Daddy let me piss," he begged desperately. "I can't hold it much longer!"

"You can. Once I countdown from ten. Don't worry your pretty little head about thinking, I'll keep count for you," I purred, enjoying the light torture I was forcing him to experience.

"O-okay," he panted, looking pained.

"Ten," I started, releasing my hold from his tip. "Nine," I continued, running my fingers lightly down his shaft. "Eight," I murmured softly, my hand slowly reaching between his legs.

"Seven," Thomas whimpered in time with me as I carefully squeezed his full, hairy balls.

"Six," we chanted together while I trailed my fingertips up and around the curve of his hip. "Five," my hands dropped to his toned ass, grabbing fistfuls of his luscious cheeks, spreading them apart so that I could get a peak at his cute puckered hole. "F-four," Thomas whimpered as his voice broke, saying the number without me, but I only smiled to myself and released my hold on his asscheeks. I let my hands travel up this time, to his chest. I tweaked his nipples, rolling and pinching both of them between my fingers at the same time. "Three," I murmured as Thomas moaned, unable to count with me. Then I let my fingertips slowly slide down his stomach, stopping at his lower abdomen, and pushed lightly.

"W-what are you-" Thomas started but I shushed him and moved closer, almost as if I was hugging him from behind. I relaxed for a moment, giving him a small break, before I began to push again.

"Two," I murmured, feeling his body quiver against me.

"N-no, p-please!" He tried to squirm away but he must have had to go very badly, for he couldn't fight me off and hold in his urine at the same time and gave up rather quickly. "Daddy please, I- I'll-"

"It's okay if you can't hold it, you won't have an accident. You're right over the toilet baby," I assured him, pushing even harder on his bladder. "One and a half," I counted smugly, smiling at the feeling of Thomas's desperate struggle as he shuddered in my arms.

Before I could make it to one, I heard Thomas cry out, "Fuck no!" And his stream of piss hit the toilet water.

I held him tight, forcing as much out of his bladder as I could, and when the stream stopped completely, I shook off his dick before finally giving him some space. Thomas slowly turned to face me but when he finally met my gaze, he looked almost sad and so completely lost that it hurt my heart.

"Thomas? Baby what is it? What's wrong? Did I injure you?" I asked, grabbing one of his hands in my own.

"I... I failed," he whispered miserably before a tear rolled down his cheek.

Oh no.. no no no. Shit! I'd fucked up again! Being a good dominant was so fucking difficult! I'd acted without even knowing what kind of aftercare he would need or what would trigger him back into his spiral! Fuck fuck fuck!

"What do you mean hun? You were perfect," I encouraged, pressing a kiss to his knuckles.

He scoffed as another tear rolled off the tip of his nose. "I couldn't wait one more measly count. You barely tested me and I failed and now I'll be punished again. I know I said I need it.. but I thought I could show you how good I can be too. Instead I just fuck up my chance!"

"Baby you are good. You've been good. You did everything I wanted you to do. I wasn't testing you. I was just playing. I thought it would be hot to.. I don't know, ruin your impeccable control. You didn't fail, I made it impossible to succeed. Hey, listen. Listen okay?" I insisted when I noticed his shoulders trembling. "I did it on purpose. I didn't want you to succeed. I'm sorry baby. I didn't think it would upset you. You did so well, really. I won't do it again. I promise."

"S-so I'm not in trouble?" He asked, eyes wide with surprise as more tears rolled down his cheeks.

I got up and grabbed a washcloth, running warm water over it and ringing it out before I used it to carefully clean his face.

"No trouble," I promised with a kiss to his rosy nose. I'm so sorry babe. I swear I won't do that to you again. I didn't realize you had a trigger with failing. But, you didn't fail, just remember that okay? Daddy was in control the entire time. You did exactly what I wanted you to do."

My words finally seemed to help and little by little, I saw Thomas come back into himself. Five minutes later he kissed my forehead and took a deep breath, "Thank you," he replied, almost shyly. "I'm good now. Let's get you some real food, okay Ry?" He asked softly.