Beautiful Kissing Cousin

Story Info
Finally fucking my first cousin.
1.3k words
4.36
15.1k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

it was a sad time. My Dad had just passed away and we were having a family feast hosted by one of his younger brothers. Along with a generous supply of food there was an ample supply of adult beverages. I had not seen my Uncles daughters, he had three, in many years. The oldest and youngest were married, Willow was the middle of those Cousins and not only was she single but the prettiest and had an amazing body. Willow is two years younger than me and we had always been close when we were growing up, even sneaking kisses when we could get some time alone. I had noticed that Willow had made several trips to the bar, as had I.

Seeing her and having shared a couple of drinks I asked her if she remembered those kissing sessions from long ago? Her reply shocked me a bit as she said I recall every kiss and I wish we had gone further back then. My reply was I think we could do something different now if you're up for it? With a house full of guests it would be difficult to find any privacy. It was then I remembered the potting shed my dad had built for my Mom and it was located near the back of the property in a very seculded spot. I asked her if she knew where that shed was located and she said she did. I whispered in her ear to meet me there in 10 minutes.

i snuck out first and had just opened the door when Willow showed up. She said she could not wait and as soon as we safely inside she grabbed my cock, locked her lips on mine and shoved her tongue into my mouth. Taking a deep breath she said "I used to dream about you fucking me, me sucking your cock and swallowing your cum."

"I always wanted to see your cock back then and now I am getting my chance." With that she dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants and fished my cock out. Smiling she said, " what a beautiful cock and the perfect size fit my mouth and throat." Leaning over she slowly licked around the head, down one side and back up the other.

Her beautiful green eyes were staring into mine as she enjoyed tasting my cock for the very first time. I was ready for her to take it into her mouth and suggested it was time to do so. It was like slow motion as she wrapped her lips around the tip and flicked her tongue over the end. After a couple of flicks with her tongue she would take a little more cock into her mouth. I was enjoying her teasing me and began to slowly rock my hips getting her to take more of my cock into her mouth. I had no idea where she learned to suck cock like that but I was not complaining. After taking 1/2 of my cock into her mouth I could feel it touch the back of her throat. Suddenly she pushed forward and swallowed my 7" cock until her lips were against the base of my cock. Her tongue flicked out to show me she had gone as far as she could. I was amazed that she could take all of me with no gagging or coughing.

After a short time she began stroking my cock with her mouth. Moving her tongue in swirls around the shaft as she withdrew. Once at the tip she rotated her mouth and tongue around the head and began the deep throat trip all over again. I had numerous blow jobs over the years but this was the first time I ever had one that was this passionate. After a few minutes of her loving blow job I told her it was my turn. I took my sweet time pulling my cock from her mouth and gently helped her stand up. i began fondling her breasts as I removed her blouse and bra. Once her nipples were bare I began kissing one and rolling the other between my thumb and finger. Her nipples hardened as I showered her size 36 D breasts with a passion I had never used before. With my free hand I unbuttoned her blue jeans and shoved my hand down her jeans to find she was bareback and shaved. Inserting a finger into her slit I found she was soaking wet. I shoved that finger inside her and began to slowly explore her sweet pussy. Her moaning along with heavy breathing assured me that she was enjoying my actions. Willow had managed to grap my cock and was stroking it while I made love to her body. Looking around the shed I spotted an area on the bench that was clear. Removing my hand from her soaking wet pussy I guided her over the clear spot on the bench, grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her onto the bench. I resumed kissing and sucking on her breasts and slowly began my trip to her amazing pussy. Reaching the top of her slit I began to kiss and tease. Working down I found her clit and drug my tongue over and around it. Her soft mewing sounds told me I was doing something she enjoyed. I felt her body start to stiffen and was presented with her sweet cum. Licking it down she said I want you to fuck me with that wonderful hard cock of yours. Standing up I was greeted by her leaning in and kissing me deeply and tasting her own cum on her lips. She reached down grabbed my cock and rubbed it over and around her clit and gave me another shot of her come all over my hard cock. after she recivered from her second orgasm she began to stuff my cock into her drenched pussy. Her pussy was tight, hot and wet and my cock slipped until I was buried as deep as I could go. Willow asked me to just stay buried so she could enjoy feeling my cock in her for the first time. I enjoyed it as much as she did and we just stayed like that for a few minutes. Leaning over she whispered "you were always my favorite Cousin and you have no idea how often I dreamed of us fucking and sucking like this. Now Fuck Me and Fuck Me hard. i want to remember this Fucking forever. I wanted to remember it as well and slowly started stroking in and out. I think I had only gone 4 or 5 strokes before she orgasmed again. I just held her and let her calm down a bit before I began shoving my cock deep into her pussy, increasing my speed and feeling my balls slap against her little pucker hole. I must admit I lost track of the time as I plowed in and out of her tight sweet pussy. I could feel my load beginning to stir in my balls and new I would soon flood my sweet Cousins pussy with a healthy load of man cum. Willow wrapped her legs around me and shouted oot "pound me, Fuck Me, make me your sweet Cum Bitch. I knew that was it and I flooded her pussy with my cum. We stayed locked together until my cock softened and started to slip out. Willow slid off of the bench down onto her knees again and in one swift move gobbled up my cum covered cock and gave it a thorough cleaning. When she was done she stood up gave me a deep soul kiss and said "for making me wait this long you must promise me we will do this again and on a regular basis."

My reply was when?

We dressed and tried to look presentable before returning to the group. Willow told me later that both of her sisters knew what we did and wanted to know when they coukd join us?