Beautiful Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a couple hours later as Frank finally left my office. Clutched in his hand was a list of changes to be made to the property. The first was provisions for the helicopter. The second was upgrades to the dining room and living quarters for the staff. With that all taken care of, I was going through my emails, when...

KNOCK KNOCK

I didn't have time to stand before the door opened and Cassandra walked in. She seemed apprehensive about something, nervous even.

"Cassandra, are you okay?" I asked.

She shook her head, before coming and sitting in the chair recently occupied by Frank. "I never had a chance with you. Did I?"

I closed my eyes and shook my head slowly. "I'm not sure what you want to hear, so I'll be honest. No, you never had a chance. You're beautiful, really. But I've been burned once and I could tell you weren't being honest with yourself about wanting me. Besides, it's not me you really want, is it?" Cassandra went a little pale, before shaking her head. "Greg is a lucky man."

"W-what?" Cassandra stared at me.

I just sighed, "I wasn't asleep on that couch... Well, I was, but I woke up when you started talking." Cassandra just groaned and hid her head in her hands. "Don't worry, I like Greg, he seems like a good man. Just make sure you find a temporary replacement when you take time off to marry him."

Cassandra just snorted, shaking her head. "Gods... After all this..." She sighed, before looking up at me. "Just promise you'll look after my sister."

"Cassandra. I promise I will love, protect and care for your sister, until the day I die," I said, holding my hand to my heart.

Cassandra smiled and stood, before twisting her fingers together. "Sir, can I have a hug?"

I just stood and walked around the desk. Opening my arms, Cassandra stepped into my embrace and I held her gently. "Is this what you wanted?" I asked softly.

"I never had a brother," she said softly. "It's... It's nice to have family again."

I smiled and allowed her to pull away. Cassandra didn't say anything for a moment, before starting, "forgot to mention. I've approved the purchase for the helicopter. I was looking at buying one new, but that would take weeks, and it would be easier to get to Mary's court hearing this way."

I frowned, "when is that anyway?"

"The helicopter or the hearing?"

"Both," I chuckled.

"Helicopter should be here tomorrow. The pilot is staying the night and we're flying them back to town the following day for the hearing." Cassandra said quickly.

I nodded my thanks and Cassandra left. It was nice things were happening this quickly. Sitting back at my desk, I started scrolling through my emails. Most were just updates from various companies I owned or part owned. But there was one at the bottom that made me stop.

My Dearest James,

It's been so long since I've heard your voice. Not a day goes by that I don't punish myself for hurting you. I never meant those things I said, I hope you know that. That's why I dropped the law-suit. I love you James and I'd like to try again. We can be together again, you were happy with us once, you can be happy again. Just give me another chance to show you how much I love you.

Always yours

Michelle Matthews

***

"So that's just about it," Ben grinned at Cooper, the new on site-guard. "What do you think, any questions?"

Cooper grinned, "no, I think I got just about everything."

"Good, spose all that's left is the introductions. Come on, Frank will know where to find everyone."

Ben managed a single step towards the door when an alarm sounded from the computer. Spinning around, he found the location.

MAIN OFFICE WINDOW

"Shit, come on."

Grabbing a sidearm and handing one to Cooper, Ben darted out the door. The security room was hidden at the front of the house. So it was a quick dash up the stairs to the second floor, before charging through the door to the office. He wasn't sure what to expect, but finding James, hunched over his desk before the shattered remains of the window, was not it. Sliding into the room with Cooper on his heels, Ben nudged towards James.

"Sir, you okay?" James looked up and Ben flinched, seeing the furious expression on his face.

"James!" Mary cried, tearing into the room behind them.

Ben watched James' expression soften immediately, as the smaller woman ran into his arms.

Turning back to cooper, Ben smiled, "we'll do the into's later. Come on, it's about time for lunch anyway, and you can meet the staff there."

***

"Master?" Mary asked softly.

I pulled away far enough to look Mary in the eyes. "I love you."

Mary just smiled, before taking my hand and pressing it into the seam of her shirt. "Sir, you need to work out this aggression."

I shook my head, "I'm not going to hurt you, Mary. I couldn't."

Mary just smiled and shook her head. "I'm not asking you to hurt me, Master. I'm asking you to rip my clothes off. Fuck me on your desk and then tell me what upset you so much."

I thought about it for all of a bare moment, before pushing her off me. I stood and spun to look at my desk. A few papers, some pens and other stationary... Fuck it... With a sweep of my arms, everything was dumped onto the floor. Spinning back to Mary, I grabbed her and practically threw her on the desk. Ripping her legs open, I moved between them and dragged her back towards the edge. Grabbing the seam of her shirt, I didn't just rip it open, I ripped it clean off her in two pieces. Mary squealed as I mauled her breasts with my hands. Satisfied her nipples here hard enough, I flipped up her skirt, onto to see her glistening, wet, slit.

"You needy little slut," I growled, undoing my pants.

"Yes, Master. I'm your needy little slut. Please use me for your pleasure."

Dropping my pants around my ankles, I kicked them off to one side. Eyeing the beautiful woman before me, I lined my cock up, and pushed in without resistance. Mary moaned in delight as I powered into her hot sex. This wasn't the session we started with the previous evening. This wasn't the passionate lovemaking from later that same night. This was a hatefuck, brought on by memories of a woman who tried to destroy me. And... and... I was taking it out on Mary...

Slowing to a stop almost immediately, Mary groaned as she looked up at me. Reaching down, I took her in my arms and pulled her upright. "I'm sorry," I said, kissing her softly.

"Master? James, what's wrong?" Mary asked, clearly confused.

"Mary, if you want me to fuck you senseless like that, fine. If you want to be tied up and tormented, fine. If you want me to make gentle love to you, fine. But I'm not about to take my anger out on you, not like this. It's not fair on you. I love you."

Mary just frowned slightly, "but master... You weren't hurting me... And while making love is nice, I need to feel controlled. That feeling of helplessness is what I crave."

"I know," I smiled, "that's why I want to be in control while we do these things. I want to enjoy your submission, not just work out my aggression." I kissed her softly, and slid my cock out of her again. "So, I'm going to sit down, and you're going to ride me as hard as you can."

I ignored her smile as I turned and sat back in my chair. I'd barely sat down, before Mary had thrown a leg over me. I grinned as she sunk herself onto my cock.

"Is that good, master?" Mary groaned as she started bouncing herself up and down on my length.

I casually reached up and pinched her nipple, making her gasp. "Your pussy is exquisite for a dirty little slave." I said, trying to keep an even tone, as Mary brought me to new heights of pleasure.

"Master, if you wish to dirty me. There's somewhere else you could put this," Mary winked.

That did it, just the thought had me empty myself inside her. But even as I came, Mary didn't stop. She slowed to make sure I wasn't overstimulated, but she didn't dare stop. As my orgasm finally subsided, I held her gently in my arms. Ignoring my cock still buried inside her.

"So what happened?" Mary asked as she stroked my hair.

"My ex-wife wants to get back together," I said honestly. There was nothing I wanted to hide from this woman.

Mary barely paused in stroking my hair before continuing. "Did you reply before you threw your laptop out the window?"

Now I chucked, "no, no I didn't. I barely read it the first time. By the time I read it a second I was so mad I threw it. I didn't actually mean to throw it out the window... There wasn't anyone out there I could have hurt, was there?"

Mary leaned over to take a quick look outside. "No, master. The mowing was done yesterday and the hedges the day before."

I smiled and cuddled into her soft skin. This is what really sold it to me that I should marry her. No matter how I felt, I was comforted here. Here in the arms of a woman who liked me calling her slave. "Come on, you need a change of clothes, and maybe a shower," I chuckled.

Stripping off my shirt, I handed it to her, while she pulled her skirt back into position. It was obvious what we'd been doing, but at least she was covered.

"I'll shower in my old room. I haven't brought any clothes up yet," Mary said quickly, kissing my cheek.

I watched as she darted towards the door and opened it. Her immediate reaction was to freeze, seeing whoever it was on the other side. But after blushing, she left the room. Almost immediately, an equally blushing Cassandra came inside and started inspecting the room.

"James," she said, eyeing me.

I just raised my hands, "it was her idea. Everything was consensual. Ask her yourself, I won't interfere."

Cassandra just looked at the mess from the desk, scattered across the floor. "I... I might just do that... Now... The window?"

I nodded, "ex wife sent me an email. Wants to get back with me."

Cassandra snorted and tried to hide it behind a cough. But she couldn't keep the smile off her face, "I suppose the window was in the way of your reply?"

"Pretty much," I grumbled.

Cassandra just shook her head. "You're lucky we keep supplies out here. It would take a couple days to get a window fitted otherwise. Just don't make a habit of it. Whenever we order glass, some of it always gets broken."

"Alright, noted," I chuckled. "Now, unless you need anything else, I need a shower."

Cassandra wrinkled her nose at me and left. This time my laugh was a little darker... Michelle wanting to get back together wasn't an option. It wouldn't have been before, but now with Mary... She had already proven to me that she could be a monster if she wanted... I needed a way to deal with this...

An hour later, I was sitting in the kitchen, eating a late lunch with Mary. We'd been too late to join everyone else, so Mary had thrown us something together. From what I could tell, some kind of quince. What was in it? Other than egg, onion and tomato, I really couldn't tell you. The meat tasted like ham, but it had spice to it. It also came out of a container, which told me it was local sourced, and not mass made. Either way, it was delicious. I'd already been informed I'd been banned from my office for the remainder of the day. A new laptop was in the process of being set up, complete with all my files from my last one. Apparently data recovery was part of Ben's job, so he was on it.

That evening, Mary and I just cuddled. We, or at least, I, wasn't in the mood for much else. Mary just seemed ecstatic about sharing a bed with me. She was so perfect and loving it actually kind of scared me.

As I woke the following day, Mary was still in my arms. She had forgone the previous day's idea of waking me with sex.

"Good morning, master," she said softly as my eyes fluttered open.

My only response was to pull her tightly against me. "I love you," I replied. Mary made a small noise and I just smiled and continued to hold her. "Don't you need to get up?" I asked.

Mary just shook her head slightly. "Frank and Cassandra agreed I should take today, tomorrow and maybe the next day off."

"Oh?"

"Today for you. Tomorrow for court and the next day in case I need it," she clarified.

I just sighed, "you don't need to take a day to look after me, Mary. You can do what you want."

"Well that's good then, master. Because what I want is for you to tighten your grip a little and kiss me like you own me."

I grinned as I pulled her firmly into my side and kissed her as requested. As I pulled away, she was smiling and I grinned. "Silly little slave. I already own you."

I didn't get much done today...

... Chapter Ten...

"After he ripped my top, my employer, Mr Matthews tackled him. They fought, Mr Matthews was punched in the face, but he fought back and knocked the defendant unconscious." Mary said evenly.

"Was medical care given to the defendant?" The lawyer asked.

"Yes, Mr Matthews put him in the recovery position before taking me inside. We met Frank and the body guards Ben and Greg on the patio. Mr Matthews informed them what had happened, and they went to provide first aid. That's the last I saw."

"That lying bitch!" The young ex-gardener yelled. "You're fucking him aren't you?"

"Mr Lucas, you will be silent in this courtroom, am I understood?" Judge Curtliff ordered the young man.

Mary composed herself a little, before raising her hand, showing off the new diamond adorned on her finger. "What I do with my fiance is none of your concern," she said firmly.

I couldn't help the snort that escaped as I tried desperately not to laugh. Cassandra sitting beside me slapped my shoulder and the gardener, who I only knew from his surname, spun and glared at me. I just shrugged at his look and blew a kiss at Mary. I had figured that something might come up, so I made sure Mary had her ring. It made the case seem more legitimate that way.

The court deliberated for a whole twenty minutes before a guilty verdict was read out. The young man was given a six month suspended sentence and one hundred hours of community service. Apparently his sentence had been shortened after his conditions had been made away to the courts. It seemed no matter where he ended up in the jail, someone always let slip to the inmates he was in for sexual assault. He'd been beaten three times so far and wasn't looking forward to spending the next six months either in protective custody or in solitary. I could only assume Cassandra was behind it. I didn't even know where he was being held.

Mary and I walked out, hand in hand, heads held high from the courtroom. She managed to hold her composure right until we got back to the hotel. Her confident facade began to crumble in the elevator and completely collapsed as I pulled her into our room. She cried hysterically as I held her. The court case didn't actually take all that long. But the humiliation of having her sexual history brought up multiple times... If I'd known how in depth it would get, I would have asked Cassandra to stay home. But for now...

"Mary, stand up!" I growled.

"Yes, master," she said quickly standing straight.

"Strip!" I watched as she quickly removed all her clothing and went back to standing tall and straight. "Now, what has you so upset?"

She sniffed once before, "master... I... I didn't know they would ask so many personal questions. I... I feel violated... I feel dirty, unworthy and disgusting..."

I nodded my head and stepped closer to her. "Who do you belong too?"

Mary just blinked in confusion, "you, master. I belong to you."

"Do I look dirty? Unworthy or disgusting?" I asked.

Mary's eyes went wide, "oh, no no no, master. That's not what I meant..."

"Mary!" I snapped. Mary fell silent immediately. "Mary, I own you. All of you. Your past, your present, your future... Everything. Do you know what I heard in that courtroom today?" Mary shook her head. "I heard about a beautiful young woman, caught in the web of a disgusting excuse for a human being, who preyed on her for his own gain. I listened to him try and shame that beautiful young woman into making his behaviour, her fault. I listened as that beautiful young woman, sat tall and proud, while all this vile talk went on around her. I listened to that beautiful young woman tell the whole court, that she was going to marry the man who protected her from him. But I will not listen to this beautiful young woman, break down and cry over someone else's actions. Am I understood?"

Mary was shaking slightly as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Yes, master, I understand. May I make a request, master?"

I reached up and brushed away her tears as she stared at me. "Anything, my love."

"Use me!" she growled.

***

It had been three months since Mary had agreed to marry me. We'd loved one another constantly. We'd had minor arguments. Mostly about the future. Mary still wanted to work as a maid. I was pretty sure it was a power play thing. She was to be my wife, but still under my control. As a compromise, I'd had her hire another maid to replace her, for when she was... Ahem... Otherwise occupied. It was a regular theme in the house, if one or both of us couldn't be immediately found. Messages would be held until we showed up again, except for emergencies of course. But that had only happened once, and it was a false alarm. One of the horses escaped a paddock and set of a movement sensor near the military facility.

Our more, secretive side to our relationship had taken a few steps as well. Neither of us were keen on pain, but discomfort was fair game. I had taken it upon myself to create situations for her to bare and I had made many more purchases. You wouldn't know it, but our bedroom was basically a hidden dungeon. I had everything modified to look natural. But-

"MMMMMMmmmm!"

Turning my head, I looked at my beautiful soon to be bride. Tomorrow was the big day, so we weren't allowed to see one another after midnight. Mary and I had compromised and I'd made her take today off. It was a rare day we didn't get to play together, so I was making up for it.

Mary was hanging from the ceiling. She was doing the full splits, with ropes every few inches of her legs and attached to her torso harness. This distributed her weight really well. The first time we tried it, Mary had fallen in love. With her legs wide open, she was completely helpless, but the ropes made her feel safe. This time round however, things were a little different. I'd taken recordings of our previous lovemaking and made a constant loop. This I had loaded onto an mp3 player, which she was now listening too. I'd then blindfolded her and placed a ball-gag in her mouth. Her 'safeword' was a large, heavy marble in her left hand. All she needed to do was drop it. But, like usual, as I walked around her, her knuckles were just about white where she clenched it tightly. God she was sexy when she wanted to be used...

Moving back to her front. She couldn't hear, see or speak at all. The muffled sounds she made were only barely perceptible over the sound of the wand vibrating away on her clit. The wand itself was strapped to her leg so it wouldn't move. However, my latest purchase, was still being run in. We'd briefly tested it out a few days ago, but I had brought it out for this. The company I bought it off, called it a 'Thrustmaster 6k'. That basically meant it had a motor that thrusted a pole back and forth. There were dozens of attachments for this pole for any size dildo. It was also at the low low price of six thousand dollars... I still wasn't sure what the 6k in its name was for, but I had a hunch. Mary and I had shopped around until we'd found a homemade dildo kit. So what was thrusting into her about three times a second, was a rubber replica of my cock, that slowly oozed lube. All in all, I was rather happy with my purchase. But... If I wasn't mistaken, that was her fifth orgasm, which meant it was time...

1...67891011