Beautiful Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding down her body, I leaned my elbows into the ropes that held her legs. I brought my hands towards her crotch and used my thumbs to gently pry open her labia. I grinned as Mary squirmed, but didn't say anything. Lowering my face, I gently ran the tip of my tongue over her budding clitoris. This had an immediate reaction. Mary squealed and arched her back as I continued my gentle ministrations. I must have only been licking for thirty odd seconds before Mary started begging.

"Master... Master I need to come... Please master!"

"Shhh," I said softly.

Reaching up, I took hold of the chain from her nipple clamps and pulled it tightly upwards. She gasped again as the force pulled her breasts upwards, just the way I planned. As I pressed the chain to her lips, she opened her mouth.

"Hold this. If you let go of this chain, everything stops and we go to bed."

The only response I got was a small whimper as she clenched her teeth over the chain. I bent down and gave her clit a single firm lick, making Mary squeal. The suddenness of the action made her arch her back, pulling the chain to her nipples even tighter. But she didn't let go. Kissing the spot just above her mound, I reached for the magic wand. Unlike everything else I had purchased so far, this needed to be plugged in. I ignored the confused sounding chirp Mary made as I climbed off the bed. But I quickly plugged the cord into the socket beneath the bed.

Switching on the wand, I was surprised at how quiet it was. But the low buzz was still obvious in this near silent room. Mary's breathing got faster in anticipation. Though... She probably wasn't expecting the first place I'd put it was on her nipples. But her muffled squeal of delight did wonders for my ego. I chose this moment of distraction, to slip off my pants, one handed. Climbing back between her legs, Mary just groaned in pleasure as I alternated nipples.

So it was a complete shock to her system as I pushed my cock inside her. Her whole body convulsed for a few seconds as she tried not to scream, as that would make her drop the chain. Pulling away the wand, I laid myself gently atop her. Supporting my weight on my elbows, I leaned forward and gently kissed her. She couldn't kiss back with the chain in her mouth, but she certainly tried.

Pulling away, I watched her face for her expression as I slowly pulled my cock free and pushed it back inside her. I smiled, noticing the few small facial twinges she made as her teeth clenched over the chain. She was desperate not to drop it for any reason. Reaching down with one hand, I began massaging the underside of her breasts as I slowly fucked her. In moments she was whimpering. I smiled and kissed her again as I ground my pubic bone into her clit.

That was the queue for her to start begging. Even through the chain, I could understand the single word she said.

"Pweash... Pweash pweash pweash, marshter pweash," she begged while I felt her muscles clench sporadically.

I leaned forward and kissed her softly, even as she begged. "Do you want it?" She nodded, moaning as the action pulled on her nipples. "Do you need it?" She nodded harder this time, letting out a high pitched whine. "Just remember you asked for this."

"Yesh, yesh, pweash, marshter."

I just grinned and reached for the want, "you may come."

The effect was instant. Mary screamed through the chain as I sat myself up and continued to slowly push in and out of her. As the muscles of her tunnel contracted over me, I switched back on the wand and pressed it directly to her clit. The moment it touched, her entire body spasmed as she yanked her head back. This caused the nipple clamps to be ripped off, making her scream a second time. But true to her instructions, she refused to release the chain. I just slowly fucked her as she writhed on the border of ecstacy and agony for as long as I could. Every few minutes she squealed out in another orgasm and shook violently as it subsided. The whole time I gently wiggled the wand and forced myself to keep the pace even. Around the fifth time she orgasmed, she started begging again.

Reaching up, I gently took the chain and gently tugged it free of her mouth.

"Please master, I can't take any moooaa," she trailed off as she fell into another orgasm.

I switched off the wand and leaned down atop her again, still thrusting slowly in and out of her. I didn't want to break the moment, but I was desperate to come myself. The rhythmic contractions of her tunnel were enough to drive me to the brink. Pressing my lips to hers, I pushed my arms beneath her shoulders and held her close as I kissed her. It only took me a few moments to find my release. As I spilled my seed inside her, Mary shivered and convulsed as she came one final time.

Slowly extracting myself from Mary's tunnel, I slipped off her blindfold. Her eyes were red and puffy, but she smiled brightly at me as she huffed and puffed from her exertions. Leaning down, I kissed her gently, before pulling away and untying her legs. I made sure to do so one at a time. As the first rope fell away, I took her gently by the ankle and slowly extended her leg manually. When her leg was straight, I spent thirty seconds massaging her thigh and hip, making sure she was relaxed. Only once I had done this, I repeated it with her other leg. Once she was free, I climbed up beside her. Taking her by the shoulders, I gently pulled her upright so she was sitting.

"Can you shuffle over to the edge and sit properly while I untie you?" I asked, holding her gently.

Mary turned to face me with a smile, "Yes, master. Anything for you."

I just smiled and kissed her. She managed to shuffle herself into position without trouble and I set to the task of undoing all the knots I had tied. Unlike her legs, her arms were in a more natural position, so I didn't spend as long straightening them out by hand. But once she was moving freely, I laid her back on the mattress gently.

"Wait here. I'll run us a bath," I said, giving her a small kiss.

Crawling off the bed myself, I headed into the bathroom. A quick check over the bath revealed a more detailed panel, than the shower. The initial controls were the same. Variable temperature etc. But it went further in as I hit accept. I could control the water level, the water jets and even add various soaps and scents to the water. I chose a simple massage rhythm and added bubbles. The moment I hit accept, all the jets started spraying water. I smiled, realising it was only going to take a couple minutes to completely fill the tub.

Heading back to the room, Mary was still laying where I left her. But she'd propped herself up on her elbows to watch me come back in. As I approached she sat herself upright. But before I could say anything, she slumped to the floor in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. I couldn't help the groan that escaped as she swiftly sucked our combined juices off of me. Only this time, I accepted it without complaint. Something she was happy about as she gazed up at me with big smiling eyes.

"Come on," I chuckled, "the bath will be cold before we get in there at this rate."

With a soft 'pop' Mary pulled herself off my cock, just long enough to say, "nope, it stays warm."

I sighed as her mouth closed over me again and I reached down to gently grip her hair. This in turn caused her to groan and suck even harder. "And you do you know that?" I said, as my cock began to harden to where I was before sex.

This time Mary gently released me, but continued to stroke my length with her hand. "Master, I'm the maid. It's my job to know how to run the bath."

As her mouth plunged over the head of my cock, I lost control and fired my seed into her mouth. Mary just groaned and slowed down as she kept sucking. As I finally came down, she released my cock with a smile. I smiled back until I realised she was sticking out her tongue, showing me the pool of my seed resting in her mouth. With a sly smile, she closed her mouth and swallowed.

"Am I a good little slave, Master?"

I just groaned and pulled her upright. I answered her question with a firm kiss, ignoring my taste in her mouth. If she was willing to suck it out of me, the least I could do was kiss her afterwards.

"Is that a yes, Master?" she asked slyly.

I just grinned and kissed her again. "The best little slave. I might just have to keep you," I said. "But first, there's a hot bath waiting for us."

I took her by the hand and slowly walked her into the bathroom. It was already full and the bubbles were just spilling over the sides. I helped Mary walk to the edge and step over into the hot water. As she settled down, I smiled as she gasped in bliss. The moment she was settled, I climbed in after. The bubble mixture provided just enough lubrication over her skin, that I was able to massage Mary's legs and arms until I began to worry she'd fall asleep and slip underwater.

So with that, I helped her out of the tub, watched as she showed me how to drain it, and together we stepped into the dryer. It was a little awkward with the two of us and the dryer didn't work very well. So I got out and we hit the cycle again separately. Once dry, I held Mary's hand as I lead her back to the bed. She waited patiently while I cleared and cleaned our toys. With the box placed back in the wardrobe I returned to the bed, only to see Mary in the process of redressing.

"Mary?" I asked.

She turned to me and smiled, "Master, I thought you were going to bed."

I frowned a little, wondering if I hadn't made myself clear yet. "Mary, I had hoped you would spend the night with me. But if you'd like to..."

That was as far as I got before her skirt hit the floor again. I just held out my hand and guided her onto my bed. She slipped over to the far side so I climbed in after her. It was odd... I'd been married and slept in a bed with a woman for years. But now I was so nervous about having Mary here. Reaching up, I flicked off the lights, before reaching for her. The moment my hand brushed her shoulder, she sat up and moved closer to me. I couldn't help the stupid smile on my face as she snuggled up against my chest.

"Your heart is beating very fast, master," Mary said softly.

I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat, before slipping down to hold her closer. I wanted to look in her face for this talk. "I'm nervous," I said softly.

Mary just laughed softly, her smile lifted my confidence. "What on earth do you have to be nervous about? Especially after what you just did to me."

"Because I'm in love with you..."

"... What?"

"Mary, I've been following you down to that kitchen every day since I heard your voice. That day I found you being assaulted was the single greatest moment of anger I'd ever felt... Please marry me."

"Buh... What? Master?"

"Mary, my love, my maid, my slave, whatever it is that you want me to call you. Please be my wife?"

Mary just sniffed, before rolling atop me and pressing her head into my shoulder. The moment I felt her shake with quiet sobs, I wrapped her in my arms. I could feel warm tears dripping onto my shoulder. I honestly wasn't sure what to do at this point. She hadn't said no, but she was crying, but she was crying while on top of me...

"Mary, I need an answer," I said gently.

She pulled her face off my chest and stared into my eyes. Now I could see the beaming smile on her beautiful face. It contrasted heavily with her puffy red eyes and rolling tears. "Master, when I'm naked and sitting on you, the correct way to address me, is slave. And I'm your slave forever, master. I love you so much. Make me yours forever."

That was all the warning I got before she plastered lips to mine. Inside I leaped for joy, externally, I was now aware of her nakedness. Unfortunately, she must have realised it herself, as she pulled away.

"Master," she sniffed. "Master you seem to have a rather large problem," she said, rubbing herself on my length.

I just grinned, "well, slave. You better take care of that, hadn't you."

She grinned ecstatically, before reaching down. Taking hold of my cock, she gave it a few tugs, before pointing it straight up. Lifting herself, she positioned it at her opening. "Master... James... I love you."

I smiled as she broke character for that brief moment. I smiled wider as I felt her lips part over the head of my cock. This woman seemed to be built for me as she sunk down on me in a single motion. When she bottomed out, she rolled her hips and lifted up again. The feeling was exquisite and I groaned. Reaching up, I took hold of her breasts and massaged them gently. This wasn't the session from earlier. This was making love... I enjoyed her breasts as she continued to rise and fall over my cock. But I wanted to taste her lips. So I slipped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her down against me. She didn't fight at all and changed her technique so she slid herself up and down on my length, even as she laid on my chest. With her face so close, I couldn't help but kiss her as I held her firmly against my chest. She was already panting, from want or from exertion I wasn't sure.

Stroking her hair, she pulled away and took a few deep breaths in. "Master, please come in me, I'm so close."

I just smiled, "how many kids do you want?"

Mary went rigid, before staring intently at me a moment. "Master, as many as you wish. But at least two. A boy and a girl."

"Hmmm... That's going to be a lot of time's I'm going to come inside you then, isn't it?" I grinned and kissed her softly. Mary's reaction was to gasp and start to grind her clit into my pubic bone with every thrust. "Maybe I should order you to get rid of your birth control?"

Mary's hooded stare made me grin. The increase in pace of her thrusting made me groan. "Yessss... Master... Please breed me... Put your child in me."

I felt the muscles in her tunnel begin to clench as her orgasm started. The feeling of her silken walls pressing down on my cock was the last straw for me and I erupted inside her again. I had no idea how I was able to keep going like this, but I was hardly complaining when I had this gorgeous creature to keep satisfied. As we came together, our lips met and we revelled in one another's bliss. Her soft moans urging me on even as her contracting tunnel milked me dry. As we both finally came down from our mutual orgasms, Mary just smiled at me. That was the only warning I got before she allowed me to slip free of herself. A moment later, her lips were bobbing along my length as she cleaned me off. This time round, I wasn't able to finish a fourth time. It's been a long time since I was sixteen.

Pulling Mary back up into my arms, I kissed her softly as she made cute noises. As she pulled away, I smiled and said, "After the wedding, we'll try for our first."

The beaming smile she gave me followed into my dreams. It was nice to feel so very loved. I only hoped I could do her devotion justice. I think it would literally kill me if I lost her...

... Chapter Nine...

A heavy weight on my lap brought me to consciousness. It took me a few moments to gather me bearings, but once I had, I was not disappointed. The silky feeling of Mary's tunnel sliding over my cock was mind numbing. The gente slap of her ass as she bottomed out on my lap gave me something to focus on.

"Come in me, master," Mary panted. "I need it."

As I felt the walls of her tunnel clench over my cock, I reached up. Grabbing Mary by the shoulders, I pulled her down onto my chest. Here I held her as I thrusted powerfully up into her. Mary's only reaction was to bury her face into my chest and dig her fingernails into my skin. I could care less at this point and I continued fucking her. Soon enough, the reward she had worked so hard to get, was fired deep inside her. But it was only after a few minutes of rest, she finally lifted her head high enough for me to see her smile.

"Good morning," I said, leaning down to kiss her.

Mary groaned into my mouth as she returned to her senses. We stayed coupled as we kissed softly. It just felt so right having her in my arms. I never wanted to let her go. So I was slightly disappointed when she finally lifted herself off my semi-erection.

"Master, you get some more sleep. I'll bring breakfast up when it's ready," Mary said, sliding off the bed.

"Like hell!" I growled, scrambling after her. Grabbing Mary by the shoulders I pulled her against my chest, where I kissed her firmly. "In what world would I leave my fiance to do all the work. Give me a minute and I-" Mary's lips cut me off. It took a moment for her to release me, but when she did, she was crying. "What?" I started but she kissed me again.

"I-I wasn't sure it was real," Mary said softly.

"What was real?"

"Any of it," Mary said, wiping her eyes with the back of her hands. "I didn't know if you were just saying that to... Get me in the mood..."

It immediately dawned on me, that this kind of talk was probably what got her stuck with that other bastard. "Mary, I love you. I'll still love you if you never want to have sex with me again." Mary snorted and shook her head. "Before the court date, you and I will have to go get you sized for a ring."

"Really?" She asked softly.

I just sighed. "Mary... I love you. I want to have babies with you and I want you to be my wife in public and my slave behind closed doors."

Mary pulled me into a kiss, before continuing to dress. I spotted her looking over the clothes and smiled. "Yes, Mary. That means you should keep some clothing in here. You can have your room still if you want it. But as my future wife, I'd prefer if you slept in here with me."

I kissed the back of her head as she sniffed a couple times. But I knew she wasn't upset. Mary darted in and kissed me before leaving. Once I was dressed, I made my way to the kitchen. I was surprised though, that it was only Kenneth inside.

"Good morning, sir. I'm not sure where Mary is today. It's not like her to be late," he said honestly.

I thought about it a moment, before smiling. "My fiance is probably getting changed. I'll just start without her."

It was about thirty seconds later before Kenneth slammed his hands on the table. "Fiance?!"

I turned back to the young man to see his confusion and shock across his face. It was at that moment the door opened and Mary came to a stop, seeing his expression.

"Sir-"

"James, Mary. I'll not have my future wife call me sir in front of people."

Mary just smiled and walked into my arms where I could softly kiss her. "I love you," she said softly.

"Holy shit..." Kenneth swore softly.

Mary and I just laughed and went about our morning. I couldn't help the shit eating grin on my face as Mary sung something light and cheerful. But every time I turned around to hand something to Kenneth, he was still in shock. This continued right up until I was pushing the cart laden with food into the dining room. As per usual, the room was filled with all the staff, chatting amongst themselves. A few smiled and wished me 'good morning' as I helped get the platters onto the table. With that settled, I turned and offered my hand to Mary, who took it without pause. I walked her to the two empty seats that were waiting for us. I pulled out Mary's chair and waited for her to take a seat. She blushed furiously as I kissed her cheek, before taking my own. It was at that point, I noticed the room had fallen silent and everyone's eyes were on me.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet the future Miss Matthews," I said evenly, taking Mary's hand.

The whole room was silent for all of five seconds. The first sound to break the room was Frank as he started clapping. The moment he did, everyone else joined in. I smiled as I held onto Mary's hand as she tried to hide behind the other. But even she couldn't hide her smile. The remainder of the meal was done in the usual fashion. Once the hubbub had calmed, the conversation flowed and the meal was swiftly demolished. The whole time Mary and I sat quietly, holding hands like sappy school children. With the conclusion of our meal, I helped carry the dishes back to the kitchen, kissed Mary and went to find Frank.