Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment she regained herself, and then looked for Alphas Smart and Thatcher. When she saw them standing there watching, she began to make Wolfy sounds that she hoped got her message across.

Apparently it did, because Alpha Smart immediately mounted Alpha Thatcher and buried his bone to the hilt. Julie couldn't tell if he was hung, but there was no doubt he was really plowing into Becky's folds. Based on the little whimpering sounds Alpha Thatcher was making his cock must have felt good to her.

The action was over all too fast, and the two of them were locked together, when they heard a rustling sound coming their way.

~

Moments later Alpha Wolfe emerged from behind the trees.

Alpha Sawyer had kept an eye on Julie's pack for him throughout the day. He'd been waiting for a time Julie would be away from her pack of Alphas. When she went on the hunt the situation wasn't ideal, but confronting four Alphas was way safer than facing eight, and so he'd howled to signal his squad.

An now Alpha Wolfe had one last chance to humiliate her, and goad her into a fight without all the other Alphas there to protect her.

As soon as Alpha Steppe saw them, he climbed off of Julie with his cock still hanging out of its sheath, and cum dribbling from it.

Alphas Smart and Thatcher were still locked together, but now they were standing butt to butt so they could defend themselves.

But it was quickly clear there wasn't going to be a rumble, as all eyes were on Julie and Alpha Wolfe. In a normal situation the males would have come to a female's aid, but there was no way any of the Alphas would humiliate her by stepping in and fighting her fight, and so she was on her own.

That was just fine with Julie. For some reason she had a serious hard-on for Alpha Wolfe. There was something about him that she didn't like, and so when he approached her for sex she was ready to fuck him up. Her hackles went up; she bared her teeth and growled.

Her pussy was still twitching and tingling, but she wasn't thinking about that. When Alpha Wolfe walked in her direction, the tip of his cock was showing, and he was trying to sniff her. She would have to give him some pussy, or fight. He knew she had no choice. If she backed down she'd be exposed as being too weak to be an Alpha.

Her reaction was what Alpha Wolfe was hoping for, and he returned her aggression. He expected to make quick work of her, just like he does to his Omegas in their sparring sessions. He circled her while waiting for her to strike first; after all it would be easier to justify defending himself, than it would be for attacking a girl.

Julie had no intention of fighting a wolf that outweighed her by at least fifty pounds, but he had no way of knowing that. And so when she lunged forward and hit him in the face, before quickly backpedaling, he saw red, and sprang forward to attack her. That was what she wanted him to do, and she was ready for it. She got low to the ground, and when he landed on top of her she went for his balls.

His howls of pain could be heard across the eastern part of the state, as Julie held a death grip on his nuts. He was crying, and yelping at first, and then the pain rendered him mute. All he could do was lay on the ground with tears rolling down his cheeks, while her powerful jaws held his family jewels in a vice like grip.

~~~

At approximately the same time back at the Gum Swamp Creek housing compound, Angel had ordered all pack members to spend the night in the east wing of the Alpha's mansion. They were gathered into groups, and doing their own thing.

The cats, Angel, Ashley, and Felix, were in a tangle of arms and legs while they snuggled up with each other.

Rufus, Fred, Barney, and Del were totally consumed by the college football game they were watching on TV. While Amanda, Wilma, Betty, and Marta were whispering to each other about something they'd seen on 'Were' Facebook, and playing a card game.

Darby was in her usual lotus position. Who knows where her mind was.

At ten twenty five pm the security system app on their phones went into alarm. Alpha Wolfe's mob had arrived. They'd parked their vehicles about a mile down the road, and then walked the rest of the way through the woods. When Angel put the video from the surveillance cameras on the fifty five inch TV, they saw a dozen men walking toward the housing compound.

The gates to the outer fence were open, and it looked like everyone was in their houses. The meat-heads were expecting to find a half dozen older people, and four younger women. They figured two men could go to each house and bust down the door, and then rough-up whoever they found.

The remaining four men would go into the Alpha's mansion, and scare the girls by threatening to fuck them.

Everything was going like clockwork until they encountered the inner fence, and all the gates were locked. Of course that wasn't a problem for virile young Werewolves, it was an opportunity to show-off their strength, or so they thought.

When a couple of them grabbed a gate and attempted to yank it from its hinges a bolt of electricity surged through them. Seconds later they heard the clang of the gates that had been slowly closing on the fence they'd just past through. Now they were trapped between two fences that were electrified.

That would be their holding cell for the time being.

~~~

When the other Alphas came to see what all the yelling was about, they found Alpha Wolfe lying on the ground covered in sweat. He'd shifted back into his human due to all the pain. However Julie was still in her wolf with his entire package in her mouth.

Then everyone shifted, including Julie after she'd let go of him. They were naked, and miles away from the lodge, so they'd shift back into their wolf after they'd had time to talk. Alpha Babar spoke for the group again when he said to Alpha Wolfe, "Well you old scoundrel, looks like you've met your match. That little gal is hell on wheels, huh? She didn't bite your nuts off did she?"

And then he laughed out loud before he said, "Look here Gene, Luna has made her choice, and we support her. Now we're going to tell the cats on the Council they ought to vote for her as Chair."

It was quite a scene to see a life and death discussion being conducted by a dozen naked people, and it was doubly distracting for the girls to have Alpha Babar's abnormally big appendage hanging there. Somehow Julie stayed focused and told the group what she'd heard about Alpha Wolfe's crimes, from Becky Thatcher.

Of course there would be investigations and a trial before the full Council. Alpha Wolfe along with anyone who participated in his criminal enterprise would have to face Werewolf justice.

~~~

The drama at the Alpha retreat was over with, and the situation at Gum Swamp Creek under control. Julie could begin to prepare for her Chairwomanship of the Southeastern 'Were' Council.

12