All Comments on 'Beauty and The Beast Ch. 04'

by Blessthefall96

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
The_Inked_LadyThe_Inked_Ladyover 4 years ago
Thank you!

I have been waiting for a new chapter! I'm looking forward to reading what happens next! How is he gonna react to finding out he's a dad?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the story

The bad thing about finding a good story still in progress is the waiting for the next chapter. Keep this going. Great writing and amazing story so far.

wawferwawferover 4 years ago
Yay!

Ive been waiting!!! Im so happy you didn't abandon the story!!!!! Cant wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for updating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THANK YOU!!!

Was so afraid you’d never update, been checking once a week!!!! Can’t wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just brilliant

A very bold move to do the time jump but I thought it worked great. Really showed how strong their feelings are, even after all that time. Really looking forward to their reunion and what happens when he meets his kids. Please don't make us wait too long.

Love2read365Love2read365over 4 years ago
Keep it going

Keep going please hopefully a little faster on story but I can wait

Lilly8374Lilly8374over 4 years ago
Awesome!!

Thank you for chapter 4, I was so happy to see you wrote it!! Loved it! Can’t wait for chapter 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I’m obsessed. Anticipating the next chapter!

BelleDeVilleneuveBelleDeVilleneuveabout 4 years ago
Please!

I finally catch up only to be left on a cliffhanger! Gawd I hope you are doing well with this crazy pandemic, but I very selfishly want you to be well so you can continue writing this story!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 4 years ago
Next chapter pleaseee

I am waiting for the next post.

Is it coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I’m obsessed. Anticipating the next chapter! Can’t wait!

MythOFreakMythOFreakabout 4 years ago
I Don't Like Her

Don't get me wrong, the story is great and well written and I hope you continue, so please just consider this a fan comment:

I intensely dislike her. He fully admitted he loved her and wanted her to stay. She's the one who said she wanted to be free and live her life and her job meant more to her. How dare she turn around and blame him for not coming after her? On top of that, when having werewolf kids, instead of going back to him and trying to AT LEAST get some info to help with raising them, she just moves away and dumps her problems on Gideon. There was literally NOTHING stopping her from putting the responsibility in Sam's lap, where it belonged. Moreover, she didn't even do him the courtesy of telling him he has kids. She took the decision out of his hands and deprived him of seeing his kids grow up or even knowing they existed. That was incredibly cold of her, when he didn't do anything to deserve that.

I don't know how this can be saved, but she owes him A LOT of grovelling and if he's not even a little pissed, I'll be astonished.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 4 years ago
Is there going to be another chapter???

Love the story,,,hope it will be finished one day soon,,

MissBennetMissBennetover 3 years ago
Love it

Great spin on the story, well written. Really hoping there will be more chapters. Pretty please.

B00kl0ver314B00kl0ver314over 3 years ago

One word! Wauw!

I loved it! I totally understand why did the time jump. It was a bit sudden but I builds the story nicely.

I was just hoping you would make it a bit clearer when changing scenes. Like an extra enter or a - would be enough.

I hope you will write further on this story soon!

I am dying to know how their get together will be!

kohaimimakohaimimaover 3 years ago

Oh god I can't wait for more,hopefully you don't abandon the story

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzover 3 years ago
Next chapter please ... soon???

Please continue with the story. It would be criminal to abandon such a well written saga. Please add more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When can we read Chapter 5? I REALLY want to know what happens next!! I like this story.

RavenBeauty808RavenBeauty808almost 3 years ago

I do love this story and come back to reread it lol and see if you continued and hope you do.Thanks for a very great read🤙🏼

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

17 year time jump is just foul but I like the characters and hope we for a conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your story! This is the second time I've read it and I want more, please. I hope you continue this series, it is fun and engaging. I love all the characters and how you've developed them. I'll keep checking back with anticipation. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More plz!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh god what happened to the rest of the story. I ran out. I need more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would absolutely have bought this book! Please write more. The 17 year jump was a killer. I would totally have been ok with a couple years but I so much want him to have had the chance to know his kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah I agree with everyone else. She went from 25 to 40. To make it a good book significantly shorten that time period. It makes her look like a selfish bitch keeping a man's kids away from him for 17 years especially after finding out their heritage. Doesn't make your protagonist look good at all. You'd have a good book except for that. As a reader didn't like that at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The 17 year jump and changing her into a cruel selfish B is not cool. I'd change that a year or 2 fine. But 17. That means she knowingly deprived him of his children and dumped her problems on a man she didn't even want. Not cool at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi!! I've read this story several times over the past 2 years and still feel that rush when Sam first takes her to his bed. Would really enjoy reading how Sam and Anna run a growing pack as Alpha & Luna. This story stands on its own though and I'll probably enjoy it just as much when hibernating weather sets in soon.

🥰 Mudio

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ummm please finish this???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlessthefall96@Blessthefall96
Love reading, working on my writing. Currently working on B&B ch 4 but also a side story some of you might enjoy 😉

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES