All Comments on 'Beauty and the Bus!'

by winepleasures

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BongoGalBongoGalover 9 years ago

The bad writing kept it from being a good story.

Heidi123Heidi123over 11 years ago

Excellent visuals for our mind's eye! Very sensual and enjoyable...thanks for sharing. Please continue to write...:)

winepleasureswinepleasuresover 12 years agoAuthor
exactly...thank you!

Not a smutty story (nothing wrong with those btw), but a little more erotic and sensual...that's the point. Glad you got that and enjoyed it!

txboyalonetxboyaloneover 12 years ago
What a ride

Very nice story, clean but also dirty. Thanks for sharing.

winepleasureswinepleasuresover 12 years agoAuthor
thank you anonymous!

I'm glad the story worked for you! I hope to have more in the near future. And thank you for noticing literacy, it's one of my peevs. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect!

Her mouthing 'cum for me' and then licking her fingers clean took ME over the top too - need to ride more buses I suspect. Good job - literate and HOT - thanks!

winepleasureswinepleasuresover 12 years agoAuthor
thank you abc

I appreciate your comments very much, I will try to write another when time permits! I'm glad it worked for you...

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
Great short story

I've never, ever seen such a short story be so good. It was short and realistic and not the usual over the top hard core crap you see on this site. Also, im glad to see a brunette, i've gotten tired of the typical blond girl. Brunette are so much cutter and sexier than blonds in my opinion.

I got a great hard on reading this story. Thank you for this story please write more.

winepleasureswinepleasuresover 12 years agoAuthor
Dmitry...

Thank you for the 5 stars! More to come hopefully!

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Yes,

agree, great short story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5*s

winepleasureswinepleasuresover 12 years agoAuthor
thank you goodgirl!

I'm glad you liked. Maybe I need to ditch the car and ride more buses in big cities?

Goodgirl4himGoodgirl4himover 12 years ago
electric!

I love this! Growing up in a large city this is probably more common than you think. Congratulations on your first submission! Looking forward to many more.

winepleasureswinepleasuresover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate your comments. It's my first story published and it's brief, but I thought it might a good starting point. Hopefully more coming!

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 12 years ago
liked it

liked ur story, i have had the same thoughts of doing this in real life but never had the guts, but i have rubbed my self while looking at a girl/lady on the bus, in and around the city of Perth Western Australia...

hope u have more 2 cum

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A lovely tale

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous