Becca is a Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Becca and her mother get real nasty.
2.8k words
4.54
32.1k
21

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 3

Let me give you fair warning. This story has a lot of bathroom play as well as incest. It actually grew out of a conversation that I was have in the "Toilet" room on Lit. "OG" (not his real name) was asking me how I first got involved in scat play and I thought it would make an interesting, though very nasty, story. So here goes. As the story opens I am taking a trip with my mother to the family cabin. I thought I had been keeping a secret from Mom, but as it turns out, I was wrong. Remember folks; you have been warned.

My mother and I decided it might be nice to get away for a while together. We own a cabin on a lake and Mom thought that would be the perfect spot to have an honest discussion. I am almost 19 now and Mom said we needed to sort out some "issues." Mom knew my sister julie would take good care of my father, so this sounded like fun.

The fun almost came to an end when we had stopped at our cabin to spend the night. We had stopped at a diner for lunch along the way and something was not sitting right in my belly. I was hoping to be able to hold out till Mom finished her shower, but things were getting worse.

I opened the bathroom door and said "Mom are you going to be much longer, really have to go."

Mom said, "Go ahead Becca, I have seen you pee before."

"It isn't just that Mom, I have to...you know...poop."

Mom sounded annoyed "For goodness sake, we are adults here, if you have to poop go ahead. Also we are not children, the word is not poop, it is shit." I was in no condition to argue, so I sat on the toilet and started to piss. The sound of that filled the tiny bathroom, but it got worse as I started to shit.

Mom stepped out of the shower and started to dry herself, unconcerned about her nudity. "Look sweetie, if you are going to continue in your new occupation, you better get used to not having privacy. Girls like us are not entitled to privacy or modesty."

My head started to spin. New occupation? Girls like us? What was she talking about?

Mom saw the confused look on my face and laughed. "Sweetie, remember I told you we need to have a serious discussion? This is what we need to discuss. I know all about you becoming a prostitute and working at Aunt Patti's whore house. Patti and I are sisters Becca, she called me the minute you told her that you wanted to work for her. Relax Becca, I have no problems with that. Besides, I worked with Patti when we were your age. We both worked in the same whore house, and now she owns it! I am so proud of Patti."

I was so shocked at the news that I had totally forgotten about sitting on the toilet shitting in front of my mother. She continued "I noticed how nasty your knickers have been when I do the wash. As near as I can tell, you are doing great."

I giggled "Aunt Patti says I am one of her top whores and she is looking to teach me some new tricks of the trade."

Mom laughed "I know dear, that is what this trip is all about. Patti knows that I have a very nasty kink and she was hoping I would teach it to you. Remember when we stopped at the diner? I slipped some powdered laxative into your soda when you went to the bathroom. That is why you had to shit so bad and will likely have to shit some more."

"Mom, you are terrible! You had no right to do that to me."

"Perhaps you are right dear, but did you have any right to hide that you are a whore from me? Trust works two ways Becca."

I realized Mom was right and hung my head like a puppy "I am sorry Mom."

"No need to be dear, but remember dear, you can always tell me anything sweetie. Trust me there is nothing that you have not done already or will do, that your Aunt Patti and I have not done already. Now are you done shitting dear?"

I had to laugh, the discussion was so intense I had forgotten what I was doing. "Yes Mom, I just have to wipe."

"Don't wipe Becca, this is what Aunt Patti wanted me to teach you; scat play. Stand up and bend over the bathroom counter."

I did as Mom told me to do, but stepped out of my jeans and panties before I did. I looked in the mirror as I saw my naked mother get on her knees behind me. The next thing I felt was her warm tongue going up and down the crack of my ass. Then she said "Just relax sweetie and enjoy it. I do not want you to feel embarrassed by what is going to happen. If it helps, keep in mind that Patti and I have been doing this to each other since we were teens."

The next sensation I had was of my mother licking my filthy asshole. At first I was shocked and disgusted by what my mother was doing, but soon I felt an intense sensation of pleasure. As she worked deeper and deeper I reach for my cunt and started to finger myself.

"FUCK!!!" I screamed so loud I am sure I sent all the animals in the woods running away. I just kept pushing my ass harder on to my mother's face and she kept tongue probing my most private place. Soon I was spent and had to lean on the counter to stop from falling over. Mom helped me to my knees and we hugged tightly.

"Did you enjoy that sweetie?"

"Oh Mom that was like nothing I could have ever imagined. Is this what Aunt Patti meant when she said she want to teach me some new tricks?" Mom's wicked smile told me all I needed to know.

"Becca, I have been doing scat play for years. Patti thought it best if I were the one to teach you. In doing so I made sure we did not have spicy foods and also I had us both eating lots of fruits. That is why your shit did not stink and has a sweeter taste to it.

I laughed and shook my head "Who knew my mother was such an expert on shit!"

She smiled "I had to be dear. Scat play is a unique fetish. Clients would sign up for this days ahead of time, knowing that I would adjust my diet for them. I always made sure that their experience was both safe and sexually satisfying."

Becca asked "So how does this all work? What do you do with your clients?"

"Didn't you ever notice that the room in the lower level of the whore house has a drain in it? That is for easy cleaning. Scat play is fun and it is very messy. The messy part is what most people like. The drain makes for easy cleaning dear."

"Okay, what kinds of clients like scat play Mom?"

Mom went on "All I know is what I have experienced first hand Becca. Both your Aunt Patti and I have noticed that men tend to like pee play and women are much more into scat play. Women tend to be more extreme in their dominance and submission. Scat play is the ultimate form of dominance and submission which I am guessing why it appeals to us that way. If men are involved it is usually just them watching 2 women shitting on each other and rubbing it all over our bodies as we kiss. The men usually just come over and jerk off on us. The cum mixes nicely with the shit."

As my mother explained this all to me, I was overwhelmed, but I had to ask a lot of questions. "Do you like doing this? Is it exciting? Do you orgasm from this? Do you think I would be good at shit play Mom?"

Mom laughed as I asked all those questions and said "yes, yes, yes and Hell yes!"

"Mom, how does it feel to have another woman shit on you?"

My mother said "That is a great question sweetie. I am very submissive and I love the sensation of a strong, dominant woman shitting on me. I love the soft texture of the shit as it rubbed all over my skin. I love the warmth of it. I love the deep feeling of submission I have when the right woman does that to me. I slip into sub space and just crave it more and more."

Mom went on; "I used to be disgusted with myself afterwards, but as your Aunt Patti explained to me, this is satisfying my need for deep submission. I should simply accept who and what I am. After I came to terms with it, I loved it. Patti sees the same emotions in you dear, that is why we are here."

I was intrigued "When do you think we can start?"

Mom laughed, "We already started and you seemed to like having your nasty asshole licked, didn't you?

"Yes I did, but I am sure it is much more than that Mom. Can we experiment by shitting on each other?"

Mom's smile was so loving. "That is what Patti and I thought would be best. You need to experience it from both giving and receiving. By doing that, you will understand both sides of the experience and that will better prepare you for your clients. Both Patti and I have our opinions of what you will like best, but we agreed not to tell you. We do not want to influence you, you need to make up your own mind."

Mom gave me a sly smile and said; "You were not the only one to have a laxative put in their drink. I out some in mine and it is about time for me to cleanse myself. Are you up to getting very nasty dear?"

I was so nervous, but also excited "Yes Mom, what do it do?"

Mom told me to take off the rest of my clothes and get comfortable on the floor. When I did I asked "Am I supposed to eat it or swallow it from their asses Mom?"

Mom said "I can't answer that for you dear. That is something you will develop by trial and error. But that is a decision the person at the receiving end makes. If you find you are more dominant in scat play, all you have to do is shit. The submissive does the rest."

"Ready sweetie?" I nodded and Mom came over and squatted over my belly. "I will start on your belly and then you can decide what to do. Remember if you decide this is too much for you, all you have to do is tell me to stop and I will."

I nodded and watched as Mom straddle my hips and squatted over my belly. We stared into each other's eyes as Mom started to bear down and I saw the shit start to peek out of her asshole. It hung there for just a second and I saw her clench her ass and it broke off and fell on my belly.

The sensation was indescribable. I loved the sensation of the warm, soft shit on my belly and my hands trembled as I started to rub it all over me. "Do you have more Mom?" She nodded yes and I said "Shit on my tits please Mom."

Mom adjusted herself and started to shit on my tits. This time it was much longer and I rubbed it all over my tits and belly. Before I knew what was happening, Mom sat on my tits and rubbed her shitty ass all over me from the waist up. She reached back and put some shit on her finger and brought it to my mouth. I opened and she fed me like when I was a little girl.

I put shit on my fingers and rubbed it all over my face and even in my hair. I loved every second of it the experience. Finally Mom laid down on my body and we laughed as the shit squirted out from our tits. She put her mouth on mine and we kissed deeply. Soon both of us were pressing and grinding our cunts together till we both finally climaxed. The orgasm was so nice, slow in building up and slower to come down from.

I dipped my finger into the shit and brought some to Mom's mouth and smiled "Turn about is fair play Mom." She just laughed and licked my fingers clean. We kissed one more time and then I could smell and shit on Mom's mouth, I am sure mine smelled and tasted just as bad (good?).

"Now what Mom?" She stood up and took my hand. "Go shower yourself while I clean up the mess. After that I will shower and then we will wait for Nature to take its course." I went into the shower but I was soon playing with myself as I watched my mother, bare assed naked on the floor, cleaning the mess we made. After I was done, Mom took her shower and once we were both dried off and hair dried, we just lounged around in our robes waiting for the laxative to kick in again.

After about an hour, I felt my belly grumble. "I need to go again Mom."

She took me by the hand and brought us both into the bathroom. After getting naked I looked at Mom "I really have to go, where do you want it Mom?"

Mom blushed and said "On my face sweetie. Don't worry or feel embarrassed, it is what I want." I moved quickly and soon I had shit all over her face. Before I could move, I pissed all over her too. That did not bother Mom at all, she just rubbed the nasty mix of "pissy shit" all over herself.

Mom laid here a filthy mess and told me, go into my suitcase dear. I packed a dildo and harness for you to use.

I was shocked, but never hesitated. I had seen Aunt Patti use this on Mom when they thought I was asleep and I peeked in and saw them. I took one end of the dildo and pushed it into my cunt. I was already soaked! Then I put the harness over the dildo and half of the dildo was inside my cunt and the other half hung between my legs like a big black cock.

Mom brought her knees to her tits. "Go ahead Becca, fuck Mommy's nasty cunt."

I got on top of her and we fucked like bunnies, Both of our cunts made nasty slurping sounds till we both screamed and came like bitches in heat. I just collapsed on top of Mom and waited till I was strong enough to get off of her. When I did I saw her cunt was a huge gaping hole. I laughed as I took the dildo out of my cunt and looked I the mirror and saw my cunt was just as bad.

"I guess we shower again Mom?" She smiled and said she had a better idea. She took my hand and we went into the woods, naked and reeking of cum, piss and shit and just enjoyed the beautiful day.

After a bit we turned and looked at each other and started to make out. It was so nice, our hard nipples pressed into each other and we fingered each other as well. This time the orgasms were not frantic, but just as good. We went back inside and showered and that is pretty much how the rest of the week end went.

We took turns shitting on each other and then cumming over and over again. Mom took a turn wearing the dildo as well. By the end of the week end our cunts and assholes were sore and gaping wide.

Finally at the end of the week end we packed up and took some "Immodium" just in case. As we drove home Mom asked "What did you like better dear, giving or receiving?"

I answered as honestly as I could. "I really enjoyed both, but I think I liked giving better than receiving." Mom smiled, "That is exactly what your Aunt Patti and I said dear. You are a Domme sweetie. Patti has great plans for you.

Smiles, if you have read the entire story, I am guessing you enjoyed it. Please feel free to make a comment and rate this story (I love fives).

Additionally, if you liked this, you would also like one of my sister's stories. It is part of Julie's Incest Series, read chapter 4. If you liked this story, you will love that story.

Thank you again...Becca