Becca is a Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
Becca and julie help to fire a couple's lust.
2.9k words
4.23
12.8k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so glad my sister, julie, got me to start writing. I am enjoying reminiscing about different things I have done at the brothel, many of them involving both julie and I working together as a team. I am a genetic woman and julie is a beautiful sissy CD. For a long time she led a double life, working as a male high school teacher during the week and on week ends working as a prostitute. Most people forget all about her cute little clit and her "lady parts" (balls) after a few minutes. She had 34B tits. After she left teaching her hormones would be changed and she would have nice 36D tits. She has a lovely feminine figure and beautiful face.

Madame knows how well julie and I work together (I still whore and julie comes back if Madame has a special request) and often will have us work on "special assignments." This story is one of those special assignments.

Often married men and women come to the brothel because their spouse will not give them what they need. Things like anal and oral are almost always our top requests. Every so often, we get a married couple looking for ideas as to how to spice up their sex life.

Donna and Eric were just such a couple. They were married 10+ years and their sex life was getting stall. They were in their mid 30's (same as julie and I) and looked amazing. Eric was 6', well built and a nice 7 inch cock. Donna was also in great shape, a brunette with 38D tits. I laughed and told her we could share bras because I was 38D also (I have become a BBW and now I am a 40DD).

When Madame brought them into julie's bedroom, julie and I were dressed in short dresses that showed off plenty of leg. Under our dresses we had matching lace panties and bra, garters and stockings. Julie underwear was light blue and mine was lavender (including our stockings). The five of us sat down. As julie and I sat, we parted our thighs. Madame insisted her girls always part their thighs. Not enough to look cheap and slutty, but enough to catch people's eyes. Quality prostitutes understand little nuances like that create a sensual experience.

Eric said "Madame, I respect your judgment and your brothel has a wonderful reputation, but I still do not understand how having 2 women can make Donna or I better lovers. Shouldn't another man be involved for my wife?"

Madame smiled and said "Trust me Eric, I promise you will understand after we are completely done. In fact I am so sure that when we are done, if you do not agree with me, you need not pay. Fair enough?"

"Wow! When you put it that way, how can I refuse?"

Madame took control. "Okay, I want you Eric and Donna to strip down to your underwear." Donna and Eric did as Madame told them and Eric was in his boxers and Donna was in her white granny panties and a white bra.

Madame told julie and I to take off our dresses. When we did we stood there in our sexy underwear. Right away we noticed Eric's cock tenting in his boxers. Madame said "Eric, forget about the women's bodies, for now just concentrate on what they are wearing, Tell me who looks sexier; your wife or my girls?"

Eric looked at his wife and said "Donna, I am sorry, but they look so much sexier. The stockings and garters are making me hot."

Donna smiled "No need to apologize Eric, I agree with you. I guess I have just been getting lazy in what I wear now. Besides they are getting me hot too."

Madame looked at Eric. "Do you think women get all hot and bothered by men wearing boxers? You are getting just as bad as Donna. Neither of you are lazy, but both of you are not putting enough effort into looking sexy for each other. Now Eric, take off those hideous boxers."

As Eric obeyed, Madame went into the hamper and took out a used pair of julie's panties. She tossed them to Eric "Smell them." he brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply. "Oh my, they smell so erotic. I can smell her sexy scents on them."

"You like them Eric? Put them one." Eric obeyed Madam and since the panties were bikini cut, his cock was poking out from the top. She looked to Donna "Does that look sexy now dear?"

Donna was obviously excited. Her white panties were getting wet.

"Okay Donna, your turn, take off your underwear." Once Donna was nude, Madame tapped her thighs.."Spread wide girl and put your hands behind your neck." Donna was way to sexually turned on to resist and did as she was told to. Madame turned and looked at me "Take off your panties Becca and prepare for inspection."

I did as I was told. Madame inspected her girls weekly. When we were inspected we were always nude and would stand with our hands behind our necks and thighs spread wide. Madame would walk up and down, inspecting and touching our bodies and telling us what changes needed to happen.

Donna and I stood facing each other in the same position. "Eric come here." As Eric approached us, his cock seemed to get even bigger. "Rub Becca's cunt and then rub your wife's cunt. Tell me what is different."

Eric's hands trembled as I felt him probing my wet cunt with his fingers. "Push deep inside them both Eric." He obeyed and soon had 2 fingers inside my wet cunt. Then he did the same to his wife. "What do yo notice Eric?"

"Madame, Becca's vagina feels much more sensual, she is shaven bare and I could easily see my fingers sliding inside her. Her vagina got so wet that it actually made slurping sounds as I fingered her. That was so erotic. I love the feel of my wife's vagina, but with the hair, the feeling is not as erotic and I could not easily see my fingers sliding in and out."

Madam seemed upset and went over and grabbed Donna between her legs. "What and I touching Donna?"

Donna blushed "You are touching my vagina Madame."

Madame looked at julie and I "What am I touching girls?" We responded together "You are touching her cunt." Madame them tweaked and pulled at Donna's breasts. "Now what am I touching girls?" We said together "Her tits Madame."

Madame then looked at Donna, and barked "Say it girl! You have a cunt and tits, not a vagina and breasts.

Donna squirmed and finally said "I have a cunt and tits Madame."

Madame smiled, "What sounds sexier? Tits and cunt or breasts and vagina." Julie and I smiled at each other as she blushed.

"Madame, I have a cunt and tits." Madame smiled, "Good girl, you are leaning."

Madame looked at me. "Take off your bra and along with your panties, give them to Donna to wear."

I took off my clothes, including my garters and stockings and gave them to Donna. As I did I noticed how wet my panties were and apologized to her. As she put them on she smiled "No problem, it feels great!"

Madame then told Eric and I get dressed again, I decided rather than put on fresh clothes, I went into the hamper for worn underwear. Once I put those one (this time they were black) I put on matching stockings and garters and then put my dress make on. Eric got dressed as well.

Madame went over to julie and Donna, both of them were still in their underwear only. "Donna, I want you to pay close attention to what Becca does. I will expect you to do the same things when you are alone with Eric at home. Now cross your wrists behind your back, both of you."

We obeyed Madame and she came behind us and cuffed our wrists with leather restraints. "I know you both well enough to know that if I let you alone you would be playing with yourselves and not paying attention." Just to make her point clear, she put ball gags in both our mouths so we could not talk either. All we could do was watch, squirm and drool.

Madame said "Becca, you can begin, Donna pay close attention."

Both Eric and Becca were fully dressed now and Becca went over to him and said "This is all for your pleasure Eric, relax and enjoy it." With that Becca unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his shoulders. Eric had a tight body and Becca licked his nipples.

Then Becca got on her knees in front of Eric and reached up and undid his pants. As she lowered his pants, Eric's cock was peeking out of the panties. Madame said "See how much sexier julie's panties are then your ugly boxers? From this point on, Eric you will only wear Donna's panties. Donna, I want you to get rid of all those old granny panties and get sexy ones. Both you and Eric will love it. After you have worn a pair, instead of putting them in the hamper, give them to Eric to wear the next day."

That was obviously making Donna hot, her panties were already soaked. All she could do was nod. As she did, she drooled all over her tits and bra.

Becca went back to taking the panties off of Eric. As she did his cock popped out and sprayed some pre cum on Becca's face. Becca knew Eric was more excited then he had been in years so she took his cock into her mouth and started to suckle it.

Becca is an amazing cock sucker and sure enough in just a moment we could see Eric was cumming hard into her mouth. Once he was done cumming, Becca leaned back and opened her mouth so we could see it was filled with cum. Some was already dribbling down her chin.

Before Eric could react, Becca stood up and gave him an open mouth kiss and pushed the cum into his mouth. Madame's voice was commanding "Swallow it Eric!" Poor Eric was shocked but quickly obeyed and some dribbled from his chin as well.

Madame removed the gag from Donna's mouth "What usually happens after Eric has cum Donna?"

She lowered her head embarrassed, "He usually gets soft, rolls over and goes to sleep, leaving me unsatisfied and frustrated." We could see the tears rolling down Donna's face.

Eric looked at her said, "I am so sorry dear, I did not realize I was being so selfish."

Madame said gently "That is why we are here, to make sure that will never happen again. Besides look at your cock Eric."

Eric was shocked to realize he was still rock hard. Becca was still back her knees in front of him, gently stroking his cock. Eris said "Usually my cock just shrivels up and I am done for the evening, but look! I am rock hard and ready to go again."

Madame told Donna "Watch what Becca does next and remember it." With that she inserted the ball gag into her mouth again. She looked at julie and saw she was drooling like a bitch in heat and licked her face clean. Julie smiled around the gag and mumbled words that sounded like "Thank you."

Becca gently pushed the naked Eric to the bed and then stood in front of him. "Enjoy the show Eric." With that Becca started humming out loud and lewdly rolled her hips for Eric to enjoy. She did a slow striptease till she was down to her panties and bra. Then she turned her back to Eric and asked him to unhook her bra. His hands trembled with excitement as the bra was released and Becca turned around exposing her gorgeous tits. She cupped her tits and licked her already hard nipples.

It was obviously having an effect on Eric, his cock was rock hard, but I looked at Donna and she was squeezing her thighs and rocking back and forth. Julie was doing the same thing and Madame had her hand up her dress fingering herself like crazy.

Finally Becca lowered her panties and held them up to Eric's nose. "Like how they smell?" All Eric could do was nod. Becca then went to Donna and removed the ball gag and inserted her panties into Donna's mouth. "After we are done, I want Eric to wear those panties home."

Madame just smiled and nodded. Her fingers still buried in her cunt. Becca said "Eric, turn around and lean on the bed." Once he had done so, Becca started licking his ass. Eric was moaning with pleasure and then Becca buried her tongue between his ass cheeks and started to lick his asshole.

Madame settled down enough to ask "Does Donna ever do this to you Eric?" He replied, "No Madame never." Madame just smiled, "I am sure she will now."

We all looked to Donna and she nodded. The sight of Becca licking her husband's asshole sent her over the edge and she was sitting in a puddle of cum.

Eric was still savoring the bliss Becca was giving him and finally said "Please Becca, I am begging you, can we fuck now?"

Madame looked at Donna "This is what you will get used to if you learn from Becca. Your husband will not just want to fuck you, he will beg to fuck you. Isn't that right?"

Both Eric and Donna nodded quietly, moaning as they did.

Madame said "Go ahead Becca, finish him off."

Becca smiled wickedly and had Eric lie on his back. She straddled his hips with her feet and pulled her cunt lips wide apart. "See how excited I am Eric? When Donna does this, she will be just as excited." With that Becca lowered herself on to his cock and slowly impaled herself on it. She started to rock back and forth, letting her tits dangle in Eric's face.

Madame said "Donna, although this is being done for your husband's pleasure, do you see how excited Becca is. Right now we are teaching you how to give pleasure to your husband, but you will see the pleasure will be mutual."

Eric was moaning loudly and Becca said, "Don't you dare cum until you have asked permission. Understand?" Eric's answer was incoherent but he nodded as well. After a few minutes he started to say "Please Becca, can I cum now?"

Becca just smiled and stopped moving. She looked at Donna "Right now he is pudding in my hands. I could make him do whatever I want him to do. You have to realize by being an engaged lover, you take control of the situation. She looked at Eric and said, "You will you do anything?

"Yes Becca, anything!" Becca smiled, "Remember what you said Eric!"

Becca slowly listed herself off his cock. Her cunt was swollen, wet and raw. His cock was covered in Becca's juices. Then Becca shifted slightly and impaled her asshole on to his cock. Eric was screaming "Are you fucking kidding me? My cock is inside your asshole! Donna never lets me to that to her!"

Donna lowered her head in shame. We all knew that was going to changed.

Becca leaned forward and told Eric "I like to have my nipples bitten when I fuck. Can you do that for me?" Eric responded immediately and started to bite and grind his teeth on Becca's nipples.

Becca started riding his cock as fast as she could. Soon the entire room smelled of cum and Becca's nasty asshole. The scents triggered everyone in the room and all of us came hard. We watched as she contorted her body one last time and Eric screamed "FFFFFUUCCKKKK!" He emptied his balls into Becca's asshole and they both collapsed on the bed.

After a few minutes Becca looked down at Eric "Remember the promise you made? Anything!" Eric looked nervous but nodded yes. Becca re positioned herself so that her ass was over Eris's head. This time in addition to cum, there was also bits of shit that Eric's cock had loosened.

Madame's voice was strong and harsh;"Don't you dare back out on your agreement." Eric hesitated for just a moment and for the second time this evening he ate his own cum. Becca made a show of it grinding her ass all over his face.

When Becca finally got off his cock, it was coated with cum and shit. She looked at Donna and said "Gratification works two ways dear. You will have to remember that if he cleans you, you have to clean him." With that Becca took his nasty cock in her mouth and sucked it clean. As she did, his cock got hard again.

Becca went to Donna who still had the filthy panties in her mouth and her bra and tits were soaked in her drool. Becca leaned over and gave Donna a deep kiss. After they finished Becca said "Remember that taste dear. It shows how sexy you can be."

Madame came over and untied Donna and julie and then signaled for Eric and Becca to sit in their place. "Okay you two, now it is Donna's turn, bring your wrists behind your back." As we did, Madame tied us both and then said to julie "OK dear, your turn."

Watch for Chapter 5 to see what julie teaches Donna.