Becca is a Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls take Donna & Eric to new levels of depravity.
3.7k words
4.41
11.5k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not already done so, it would be a good idea to read chapters 4 and 5 in the "Becca is a Whore" series. I hope you enjoy the conclusion of the issues dealing with Eric and Donna. Also as a warning, the last part of the story is quite nasty. Those of you faint of heart might want to skip the ending.

Madame called Julie and I into her office. As we always do, we kissed her feet submissively and then sat at a chair in front of her with our thighs parted slightly. "Thank you girls. I have received 2 separate phone calls from Eric and Donna. Each of them expressed a desire to see us all again, but each with different desires." Madame then explained to both of us what they wanted.

As we got up to leave, Madame told me to stay behind for a moment. "I did not want to say this in front of Julie, just in case you decided to decline this next part." With that Madame added to what she had already said Donna wanted and as she did, I realized the extent of that girl's depravity.

I responded quickly "It is both depraved and disgusting, but I also understand why she has made that request. I will honor it." Madame smiled "I knew that was going to be your answer and already took the liberty of accepting the request on your behalf."

All I could do was chuckle and roll my eyes and think to myself that Madame knows me far too well.

One the agreed upon day, Eric and Donna were escorted into Julie's bedroom. Both Eric and Donna got on hands and knees and kissed Madame's feet and then got up and all of us exchanged hugs and kisses.

Julie asked "So how has your love life been since we had you here last?" Donna exclaimed "Amazing! I am doing things I never imagined I was capable of doing and truthfully I want even more."

Eric just blushed as Madame said "OK Eric, we will start with you. Take off your clothes." As Eric did, we realized that he had shaven every inch of his body. The only hair he had left was on his head and eyebrows.

"When Donna saw how erotic Julie looked, she said she wanted me to be as smooth as she is and frankly I love it. My skin is more sensitive than it has ever been which adds to my sexual pleasure."

Julie commented, "I see you like Donna's panties. Have you been wearing them everyday now?" He responded "Yep, just knowing that Donna wore them the day before and I can smell her nasty pee and cum juices on them keeps me hard all day. Not to mention that she seems to be deliberately doing a lousy job of wiping her ass. She always has nasty skid marks on the panties."

All eyes went to Donna after he said that and she rolled her eyes innocently as if to say "Who little ole me?"

Once both Eric and Donna were naked, Julie took a garter belt and gave it to Eric. "Put this on." Once that was done Julie handed him a pair of stockings "Put these on as well and be careful not to rip them. In fact from here on in, we will expect you to get a pedicure weekly including whatever toenail polish Donna picks out for you. This way you can wear them 24/7."

Donna said "You could never pass as a sissy like Julie is, but I think that will look cute on you." Eric just smiled and agreed to the new conditions.

Julie used a forceful voice and told Eric "Assume the submissive position." Eric obeyed and place his hands behind his neck and spread his thighs wide. In spite of wearing just stockings and garters now, Eric's cock was rock hard as Julie walked around inspecting his body. She ran her fingers inside the crack of his ass and Eric shuddered.

"Madame has told us that you want to be a slave, is that true?" Eric nodded "To be a slave means that you must be constantly tested. A dominant will step in front of you and kick you as hard as they can in your balls. You can scream, cry, piss yourself, even puke, but you will not allow a knee to touch the ground. If you do, you will be sent away."

Eric looked up in shock "How is that even possible?" Julie nodded to Madame who said "Take off your clothes Julie." Julie quickly obeyed and was soon naked except for her stockings and garters and high heels. She quickly assumed the same position and looked straight ahead as Madame stepped in front of her.

Without any warning at all, Madame brought her foot up hard and viciously kicked Julie in her "lady parts." Julie doubled over and screamed in agony. She grabbed her belly and her body shock violently, in a moment she started to piss herself. After a little bit of time, she regained her balance and stood in the puddle of piss and got back into a submissive position. With tears streaming down her pretty face Julie simply said "Thank you Madame."

Becca said in a soft voice "That is how it is done. Are you willing to suffer the same consequences?" Too terrified to speak, Eric looked at Donna and then to Madame and nodded. Since Eric was already in position, Madame simply brought her foot up and kicked Eric's balls.

Just as Julie did, he bent over and staggered. Donna called out "You can do it Eric, stay on your feet. Please, I love you. You can do it!" The words resonated with Eric and after he puked a bit, he moved back into position. Madame simply smiled "Nicely done dear."

In spite of his agony, it was obvious that Eric was proud of himself. I quickly grabbed Donna and the 2 of us cleaned up the mess.

Julie went over in front of Eric and kissed him hard. "You did very well." Eric's cock started to stir and soon he was at full erection again. Madame said "It seems his cock has a mind of its own Julie. Why not teach Eric a lesson."

Julie brought out a chair and sat on it and then looked at Eric "Over my knee slave, you need to learn your place." Like a child with his mother, Eric meekly went over Julie's knee to be spanked. All of us could not help but admire Eric's ass.

Julie said "I am going to spank you slave. I hope that you will be able to control yourself and not embarrass yourself." Julie adjusted her position so that she trapped Eric's cock between her thighs. Between the softness and warmth of her thighs, along with the feel of her stockings, we knew Eric would not last long.

Julie pushed her finger between Eric's ass cheeks and started to massage his prostate. We watched Eric's hips start to squirm as he was getting close to cumming. Before that happened, Julie removed her finger and held it out and looked at Donna. Donna crawled over and licked Julie's finger clean. Behind her back, Madame and I smiled at each other.

Julie said "OK slave, I will give you as many slaps on your ass as I see fit, but I am warning you, you had better not lose control and cum on my stockings. Eric's voice was strained as he said "Yes Mistress Julie."

Julie rubbed his ass and then started to give Eric a proper spanking. After a bit, Julie stopped to admire his ass. It was a nice shade of red. She put her hand on it and could feel heated radiating. Julie continued again, this time she started to squeeze her thighs along Eric's cock. We all knew he would not last much longer.

Julie stopped for a bit and it seemed like Eric was starting to calm down, but before he could recover Julie pushed her finger back into Eric's asshole. "Has Donna been doing this to you Eric?" His voice was hoarse as he said "No Mistress."

Julie said "What a shame." With that she started to proceed to give him a very vicious spanking. Try as he might, we all knew it was a lost cause. In just a moment Eric started to squirm and his cock erupted against Julie's soft thighs. Eric must have been very excited because it took him quite a while to finally finish cumming.

Julie glared at Donna. "Had you been doing this to him, he might not has humiliated himself." Donna hung her head in shame. Then Julie said to Eric, come here and lick me clean." Without hesitating Eric licked his cum from Julie's stocking and around her clit and lady parts.

Once Julie was clean, she ordered Eric on to his hands and knees. She took out Madame's cane and proceeded to give him a moderate whipping. Since he had already been spanked, it did not take long for Eric to groan in pain and pleasure.

Madame called out to Eric "What do you have to say to Mistress Julie?" His response was immediate; "Thank you for loving me enough to make me a proper slave Mistress."

Julie got on her knees behind Eric and lovingly kissed his red ass and then applied lotion to his tender skin. She then started to work the lotion into his asshole and soon both were savoring the anticipation of a good fucking.

Julie put her clit to the tip of Eric's asshole and just leaned in and her clit slipped easily inside. She grabbed his hips and started to rock back and forth. As she did Julie's tits jiggled and swayed side to side. I happened to look over and saw Madame had Donna buried under her dress performing oral on her. Feeling left out I reached under my dress and started to finger my cunt. I was surprised at how wet I already was.

It did not take long. Julie scream out in ecstasy which triggered the rest of us and well all came together. Even Eric had a puddle of cum underneath him. We all took a few minutes to recover, then Julie slid her clit from Eric's asshole and Donna crawled over to lick her clit clean.

Madame's voice was sharp; "Becca and Donna, take off your clothes." Once nude, except for stockings, garters and heels, I led Donna to the bed and smiled "You said you want to learn about BDSM play dear. Put your hands in front of you, wrists crossed." I tied her wrists and then secured her to the headboard with another length of rope. I did it in such a manner that I could change her from her back to her belly without untying her.

I told her "If you are going to be a true submissive, you have to learn to give up all control and trust the dominant you are with. Are you willing to do do?" She nodded yes and I brought out blindfolds and placed them over her eyes. "In this manner not only are you learning to trust me, but all your other senses will be enhanced and you will feel things as you have never felt them before."

I indicated to everyone in the room that I needed complete silence and I let her hear me leave the room. I watched as she squirmed wondering what was going on. To make matters worse, I put the microwave on to heat up scented oils and she jumped when the bell went off.

Coming back inside I place a bowl of heated rose scented oils by her nose and I let her wonder what would happen next. She smiled at the pleasurable scent and I noticed she could feel the heat radiating.

Without any warming I poured the warm oil on to her back. She startled at first, but when she realized it was a warm, not hot oil, she relaxed. I moved the bowl a bit and poured the oil on to her ass and listened to her moan as the warm oil seeped between her ass cheeks. Finally I ran it up and down her thighs. Once the oil was on her body, I got on the bed and straddled her hips with my thighs and started to massage her body. She started to moan immediately.

I started to work the oil into her skin, massaging her tired muscles as I did. I went up and down her spine, digging my fingers in, breaking up the little knots of stress under she skin. At the base of her back, she lifted her ass hoping I would massage that, but instead I went to her thighs.

As soon as my fingers touched her thighs, she spread her legs in hopes of me touching her cunt. Even on her belly it was obvious how swollen her cunt lips were. I rubbed up and down her thighs, pushing and twisting at her muscles, till I got to her feet. I bent her legs back and gave her an erotic foot massage, taking each toe into my mouth, sucking it like it was a tiny cock.

She was like a bowl of pudding on the bed, totally relaxed. I slapped her ass and then worked my fingers all along her beautiful ass. I poured more oil into her asshole and then put my finger inside it and curled my finger upwards to slowly finger fuck her. Her body started to convulse as I did that and it was obvious she had just had a nice orgasm.

Slapping her ass again, I rolled her on to her back and poured oil on her tits and belly. Massaging deep into her skin I worked on her tits and then poured oil above her cunt and watched as it seeped between her cunt lips. When I asked how she was doing, all she could do was moan.

Finally I took a small vibrator and pushed it into her cunt, it slid in easily. I put it on a low setting and watched as she started to writhe again. I handed the remote to Madame and she started to speed it up as I rolled her on to her belly again.

Once on her belly, Madame put it at its high speed and Donna thrusting her hips up and down as if she could fuck herself; her hips rising ad sinking as she got closer and closer to a massive cum. Just at the height of her orgasm, there was a loud CRACK as I brought the braided whip on to her sexy ass.

She started to scream in pleasure and pain and Madame and I toyed with her. Letting Madame give her pleasure as I brutally whipped her ass. I happen to notice out of the corner of my eye that Eric was between julie's legs sucking her clit. When Donna drifted into sub space she lost all control and actually peed herself.

After Donna settled down, I covered her with a blanket and let her go to sleep. Madame put the remote on a low speed to help her relax. When a woman has a series of intense orgasms like Donna just did, sleep is both deep and refreshing.

We all had drinks and waited for her to wake up. When she did she called out my name and I went to her. She was upset that she had peed the bed and I told her not to worry. We have plastic under the sheets to protect the mattress. That seemed to make her feel better but I knew she had more to say.

"Mistress, when you wiped my tits with your shit last session and had me lick them, I felt a sensation I had never felt before. An extreme mix of sensuality and humiliation. I have been thinking about that in the weeks between our sessions."

I assured her it was common with female slaves and that Madame, Julie and I, as well as my own mother and aunt, had often engaged on scat play. That seemed to give her the courage she needed. "Mistress, can you and I do that? Can you shit on me? I have seen videos of it and it excites me in ways I could never have imagined."

I gave her a serious look. "Are you sure dear? The humiliation is intense, but so is the excitement." She nodded "Please Mistress."

I untied her and then put on a collar and leash and led her to our lower room. It is set up for scat play with good drainage and hoses all around. However Donna got the shock of her life when she saw strange women that she had never met before, all in various stages of undress and some nude.

"Who are these people Mistress and what is happening?" I smiled, "Remember when we spoke over the phone last week and you first expressed an interest in this? I made arrangements with some friends and they are going to help." I pointed to the floor and told her to lay on her belly.

An older woman leaned over and kissed her ass and smiled. "My name is Patti sweetie, I am Becca's aunt. She started working for me before she worked for Madame. I was the one that decided she needed to develop her love of scat play." With that, my Aunt Patti squatted over Donna and grunted as she shit on Donna's ass. Once there as a soft mound of shit on her ass, my aunt started to spread it around on Donna's ass, back and thighs. Finally she brought her hand to Donna's mouth. Donna never hesitated and licked my aunt's hand clean and my aunt playfully slapped Donna's ass, causing shit to splatter.

Donna rolled over on to her back. Another older woman came over to Donna and laid down next to her and kissed her mouth hard. "Mmm, I love the taste of my sister's shit." Donna looked confused she the woman said; "My name is Linda dear, I am Becca and julie's mother. The woman that just shit on you is my sister Patti. I was the one that taught them both how to enjoy scat play. Would it upset you if an old lady like me shit on your tits?" Donna's eyes went wide as she said "No Ma'am, it would be an honor."

This time Donna was able to see the woman squatting over her and shitting on first on her belly and then on her tits. My mother smiled in a friendly way and explained to Donna what had happened earlier. "Becca told us what was going happen and we all were prepared for this. We stopped having spices so the shit would not stink and we all ate lots of fruit and drank water so the shit would be soft and have a sweet taste." To demonstrate that, my mother took and handful of warm shit and brought it to Donna's mouth. We watched in awe as Donna opened her mouth and Mom pushed it into her mouth.

As she swallowed Donna Said "This is such an honor Ms Linda, both Becca and Julie have told me so much about you." Mom smiled "The honor is mine dear."

Finally Madame got into position above Donna's face and shit on her face and into her mouth. Donna was barely able to swallow it all and was gasping for air. Donna looked to me, she was covered in shit front and back and it was obvious she was quite full.

Donna smiled when she saw I had put on my dildo and asked if some of the dildo was in my cunt. "You bet it is, eight inches inside me and eight inches hanging out." I helped Donna into a sitting position and admired the filthy mess that was my slave's body.

"How did you like it Donna?" Donna replied "It was better than I hoped for Mistress, but I am sad that you did not take part."

I simply smiled and said "What makes you think this is over?" I grabbed Donna's hair and pulled her head back and kissed her hard. We both savored the different tastes of shit in her mouth and then I leaned back. Both of us had shit on our faces.

"Donna, remember I told you that a slave often has to suffer extreme humiliation?"

"Yes Mistress and I am honored to have suffered like this." I reached between her legs and fingered her cunt. She was already on the edge and I soon helped her with another intense orgasm. Then I explained "The humiliation is not quite done lover." With that I kissed her hard one more time then grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. I roughly pushed 2 fingers down her throat and watched as panic spread to her face and she started to gag.

I kept my finger in her mouth as I felt her throat start to pulsate and pulled my finger back so that Donna could vomit on us both. Donna's entire body shook as she puked all over my face and tits and did the same to herself. The vomit was a nasty mix of shit and whatever else Donna had eaten recently. Both of us smelled so bad. The women watching were all naked now and were kissing and fingering each other.

"Mistress, this is so nasty, so bad, so wrong. I loved it all!" I laid Donna on to her back and got on top of her. As our tits mashed together, our bodies made a nasty squishy sound as I put the dildo inside Donna's cunt and we started to fuck. The fucking was raw and intense and filled with nasty sexuality. At different times we both screamed as we had intense orgasms. Finally we both collapsed in a sweaty stinky mess.

The finale of the scene came when the women there formed a circle and pissed on us. I kissed Donna and asked "Is this what you had hoped for?" She shook her head "I could never have imagined this Mistress."

Madame came over and smiled. "Ladies, I think we have found a new prossie!"

Donna would spend years working in the brothel. Usually her husband would kneel by the bed and watch and then lick both Donna and her clients clean.