Becca is a Whore Ch. 05

Story Info
Becca, Madam and julie are great teachers.
2.4k words
4.78
6.6k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

If you have not already done so, read Chapter 4 of the "Becca is a Whore" series. It is listed in Fetish. This is a continuation of the story.

***

Becca and Eric are sitting in separate chairs naked with balls gags in their mouths and their hands tied behind their backs. Some cum is still leaking from Eric's cock and from Becca's asshole, where Eric had just deposited a heavy load.

Julie (Becca's sissy CD sister) and Donna (Eric's wife) were wearing sexy underwear waiting for Madame's next command. "Julie, undress Donna." Julie did as commanded but left her stockings and garters on. Madame explained "Women look sexy and feel sexy wearing stockings and garters. Donna, you will wear them 24/7, even at night. It will always remind you that you are a sensual woman, and trust me, Eric will appreciate that look."

To emphasize that point, Madame went over to Eric's hard cock and kissed the tip. "Am I right Eric?" Eric could just moan.

It was obvious that Donna was in distress. "Please Madam, I need a cock inside me. Please untie and let Eric fuck me. I have never felt like this before. No one has even touched me, and I have cum a few times and I am desperately needing to be fucked. I don't understand, I have never felt this!"

Madame said "Julie explain it to Donna."

Julie nodded "Yes Madame. Donna, Madame, Becca and I are prostitutes, that means we have to understand how to make people happy. Sex isn't just about spreading your legs and letting a man fuck you. It is about setting the proper environment for good love making to arouse and bring people to a fever pitch. Whores just fuck, while prostitutes create this need in others."

"That is why I never let my girls call themselves whores, they are prostitutes, professionals in bringing pleasure for those that need it." Madame's words made Becca and I feel so proud. She continued "Donna, I need you to think and act like a prossie. Look at Becca and now look at yourself. What do you think needs to happen dear?"

"I need to shave my vagi...eerrr cunt."

"Good girl, now stand in front of the bed with your legs spread wide. Pull your cunts lips apart and stay still." As she did, we could all see how swollen and wet her cunt lips were.

Madame smiled and just nodded to Julie.

Still in her sexy underwear, julie knelt between Donna's legs and started to apply warm shaving creme. Donna was moaning when Madame said sharply "Stay still and watch julie." julie was very skilled from years of shaving Becca and their mother. In just a few minutes, julie had Donna's cunt looking like that of a young girl. "Turn around and bend over and pull your ass cheeks wide apart Donna."

Donna said, "I should feel humiliated at being made to do this, but all it is doing is exciting me. I have never felt like this before." julie gave her ass a loving kiss and then scraped away any stray hairs around Donna's asshole.

Donna begged "Please Madame, I need to be fucked!" Madame replied "Go sit on the edge of the bed and spread your legs as wide as you can." Once she was in position, julie unhooked her bra and her lovely tits were exposed with her nipples hard as diamonds. Julie got between Donna's legs and started to lick Donna's cunt.

Julie is amazing at giving oral to either men or women. She flattened her tongue and moved her head up and down Donna's swollen cunt lips. Once at the top, she swirled her tongue around Donna's swollen clit. As she did that she reached up and pinched, then twisted Donna's nipples. That sent Donna over the edge and soon she sprayed her cunt juices all over julie's face.

Poor Donna was torn between wild lust and humiliation. "I am so sorry julie! I have never done that before."

Madame chuckled "Don't worry dear, you will be doing that a lot if Eric has learned anything tonight." Then she asked "Do you still want a cock Donna?"

Donna screamed "FUCK YES!" Madame smiled and nodded to julie. Julie stood up and took off her panties. As she did, a 5 inch cock popped out. "What the fuck?" Before Donna could say anything else, julie slipped her cock into Donna's soaked cunt and started to fuck her.

Becca leaned over to Eric and said. "See what julie is doing? She is leaning forward so that her cock is sliding along your wife's clit. You just put your cock in and fucked me, what julie is doing is so much better. Your cock is much bigger than julie's cock, yet julie is stimulating Donna's clit as she fucks her cunt." All Eric could do was watch. Too shocked at what julie was doing.

Finally both Donna and julie screamed as julie emptied her lady parts (balls) into Donna's battered cunt. Julie collapsed on top of Donna, rubbing her hard nipples along Donna's nipples. Julie's clit (cock) continued to ooze cum in Donna's cunt. Donna weakly leaned up and kissed julie "That was amazing."

Madame could not resist. "That should answer your question from earlier Eric, when you asked me how could 2 women teach a man how to fuck. Julie is a woman dear, but with a little something 'extra.' She has been on hormones for years to give her nice tits and a feminine figure. But in addition to that, the hormones mean that when she cums, she cums in huge amounts now. Do you want to lick your wife clean?"

Eric nodded, still shocked at what he saw. Madame took the ball gag from his mouth, but left him tied. He knee crawled to his wife's cunt and never hesitated in licking julie's cum from Donna's cunt. Donna squirmed and soon had another orgasm. Madame said "You are becoming quite the cunt licker Eric, good for you."

Madame untied Eric and Becca and then julie served drinks so everyone could catch their breath. Eric looked at Donna with concern "Are you okay dear. Donna was obviously spent but said with a smile "Never better."

Then Eric looked at julie, her clit now soft and dribbling cum, "You are beautiful." julie smiled warmly and nodded thanks. Eric said "Can I lick you clean?" julie was gracious and spread her legs wide "Please do."

Eric put his lips around julie's clit and started to suckle her. As he did julie put her hands around Eric's ears and guided him. Donna watched in fascination "My husband is sucking a man's cock!"

Becca smiled "No dear, your husband is licking another woman's clit. Trust me julie is more of a woman that most women I know. That is how Eric feels now. Julie is a desirable woman. Julie's femininity is not defined by what is between her legs, but by what is between her ears. Julie has the mind and body of a woman dear."

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of julie having another orgasm as she cum hard in Eric's mouth. Becca took Donna's hand and led her to her husband. Donna leaned over and kissed him so that they both shared julie's cum.

Everyone just sat there quietly enjoying their drinks in the soft afterglow. After a while Madame said "Donna, are you ready for the next lesson?" Donna gasped "There is more." Madame looked at Donna and smiled "There is so much more dear!"

Madame said to Eric and Becca "This time I will not tie you. When I tell you, I will let you fuck each other, but not a moment sooner. Eric I want you to watch and learn" At that, Eric's cock started to get hard again.

Julie took Donna to the bed. By now the bed reeked of the cum juices on the sheets, which made the experience so much more erotic. As Donna went to lay down, julie moved Donna to the edge of the bed. Julie said "I would imagine your cunt is sensitive dear, but this will help." Julie started to rub lubricant along Donna's cunt and soon Donna was moaning again.

Julie reached under the bed and took out a Hitachi vibrator (For those of you unfamiliar with that, you might want to Google what it looks like. For now it looks like a short baseball bat with a plastic ball shaped object at the end. The ball shaped object has a rough texture and has a small groove in the center).

Donna's eyes went wide "You aren't going to put that inside me are you?" Julie shock her head and just smiled. "No dear, but I promise you will love it."

Julie then took Donna's legs and put them over her shoulders and started to lick Donna's cunt. Her licks were long and sensual. Just as before, as she reached the top of Donna's cunt lips, julie would lick Donna's clit. Soon Donna was bring her hips up and down riding julie's face.

Donna was on the verge of another massive orgasm when julie reached for the Hitachi. With Donna's legs resting on julie's shoulders, julie started to rub the head of the vibe up and down Donna's cunt lips. The vibe was on a low speed and julie gradually increased the speed, as she did Donna came closer and closer to the edge.

Eric watched in fascination as julie, then re positioned the vibe so that Donna's clit was caught in the groove. Julie pushed the vibe to it greatest speed and started to finger Donna's asshole as she did. Donna came hard and started to squirt again, this time there was piss mixed in with her cum juices. Julie's face was soaked again.

Donna closed her eyes and let the afterglow envelop her body. She was so content. Yet the poor (?) girl was not yet done for the evening. Madame's voice broke the silence in the room when she told Donna to roll over and get on her hands and knees. Donna obeyed without question and when she did she saw Madame had taken off her clothes and was on the bed with her legs spread wide and her cunt lewdly exposed.

Madame said "Your husband sucked a cock, now you will lick a cunt." Madame had propped herself up on her elbows so she could watch. Donna never hesitated and started to lick Madame's cunt. As Madame roughly grabbed Donna's hair, julie leaned in to Donna's ear and guided her along "Flatten your tongue, long slow sensual licks, make sure you use the tip of your tongue on her clit."

Donna followed direction well and soon Madame was moaning. Her big tits flopped on either side of her body as she started to undulate her hips, plastering her cunt on Donna's wet face.

Now that Donna seemed to know what to do, julie started to finger Donna's cunt. She easily slipped 2 fingers into her cunt and Donna started to moan as well. Julie then took her wet fingers and placed them by Donna's anus and gently pushed them in. Donna's moans got louder telling us that she was enjoying the new sensation in her asshole. Julie continued to finger Donna's asshole and soon the room was filled with the scents of Donna's cunt and dirty asshole.

Madame opened her eyes for a second and nodded to julie. Julie smiled and moved behind Donna and placed the tip of her clit on Donna's asshole. Donna must have been confused, but Madame kept a tight grip on Donna's head keeping her mouth buried in Madame's cunt making it impossible for Donna to say anything.

Julie's small clit was an advantage now. She was able to slip her clit passed Donna's anal ring and start fucking her. On the floor, Eric started fucking Becca's ass as well. When we watched the scene later on the CCTV video, it looked like a porno movie. Julie was fucking Donna's virgin asshole, while Donna's face was buried in Madame's cunt and Eric was fucking Becca's asshole on the floor.

After a moment, Madame screamed and came hard on Donna's face. That triggered both julie and Eric as they emptied themselves into the assholes they were fucking. People were collapsed on the bed and the floor and the room was filled with heavy breathing as we all tried to catch our breath.

Madame continued to hold Donna's hair tightly and Madame leaned back a bit and emptied her bladder on Donna's face and hair. As Madame did that, julie's clit softened enough so that she pissed in Donna's ass. Poor Donna was too shocked to react and just moaned softly.

Eric was nervous, but started to say "May I..." Before he could finish Becca turned her head and smiled. "Go ahead Eric, piss in my ass." When julie and Eric finally slipped out of the girls, julie's clit and Eric's cock were covered in cum, piss and shit.

Donna face and hair were dripping as she turned around and took julie's clit in her mouth and licked it clean. She nasty nasty slurping sounds as she did. Then with cum oozing from her asshole, she crawled to Eric and licked his cock clean as well.

Madame broke the silence and asked Donna "You licked julie's shit and Becca's shit, do you like the taste?" Donna blushed deep red "I do Madame, how sick is that?"

Madame just smiled, "Not sick dear, erotic. We will use that eroticism and explore it another time."

Madame let Donna and Eric use the shower before they left. Madame, julie and I preferred to "stew in our own juices." When they came out Donna said "I sucked Eric's cock right there in the shower, I have never done that before. How can we thank you enough?"

Madame smiled "Just make sure you use everything we taught you and feel free to come back whenever you think you need another lesson."

Eric looked sheepish as he said to Madame "I am sorry to have doubted you Madame. The money is on the dresser along with generous tips for all of you. Donna is right, we can't thank you enough!" We all kissed and hugged and they left.

Madame, julie and I were still naked as see sat in soaked bed and started to watch the video. Once the video finished she smiled and said "They will be back."

Sure enough they were. Look for them again in my next chapter.