Becca is Still a Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
Mistress Patti teaches a young jack ass some manners.
2.1k words
4.71
2.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As evening rolled around Mistress told us what she expected of us, "You will all be pushed to extremes girls. You know your safe words and gestures. If it gets to be too much, don't hesitate to use them." Then she looked at Nancy and Annie, "You girls are new to the humiliation of being slaves. There is no shame in admitting something is simply overwhelming and want it to stop. Do you understand?" They both responded, "Yes Mistress."

All of us wore the dresses the men had sent us, they matched the jeweled plugs in our asses. Nancy wore bright yellow, Marsha red, Sue wore light blue, Annie wore pearl white, Julie wore lavender and I wore green. Mistress wore red, but unlike us, she wore underwear. All we had on were very short dresses, stockings, garters and heels. The dresses were so short that people could see the tops of our stockings.

As we bent to get into the van, the Master's playfully slapped our asses. Each slap drove the plugs deeper into our assholes. When Mistress started to get into the van, the men did not slap here. She turned and said, "Is my ass too old and wrinkled for you to slap? You better slap me and I better feel it!" Everyone laughed as they both gave her ass a vicious slap. Mistress yelped and reached back to rub her ass and giggled, "That's better."

The men took us to a sleazy looking bar in the nasty area of town. As we got out of the van, another van pulled up with the men that were paying to use and abuse us for the weekend. They turned us around and cuffed our wrists behind our backs and then attached leashed to our collars and led us into the bar.

As soon as we went in the people started to hoot and holler, obviously they were expecting us. They tied the ends of our leashes to the bar and had us turn around to face the audience. The crowd was a mix of people of all races, mostly in their 30's and 40's. I was surprised to see there were almost as many women there as men.

Mike started to speak to the crowd, "You all know what these whores are here for and they are here voluntarily. Have a great time, but remember if they use a safe word or gesture, you must stop whatever you are doing."

The men consisted of Paul, the man about to get married, his father and uncle Mike and Paul, and the other 3 men invited to the bachelor weekend that I am simply calling Moe, Larry and Curly. Mike said, "Bend over girls so the guests can inspect your bodies." As we started to obey Mike said, "Oh shit, we forgot to remove your dresses. Crap we can't remove the dresses because you are cuffed. Now what?"

I thought he would simply release us so we could take off our dresses and then put the cuffs back on. Wrong! He took a scissor and cut off the dresses so we were bare assed naked in front of a roomful of strangers. As we bent over we could feel our big tits hang low and sway as the people came up and inspected our bodies. We all felt our tits being groped, fingers pushed into our assholes, brandings rubbed. Some of the women pushed their fingers in our assholes and then wiped them along our tits and faces. They laughed and called us "dirty skanks."

One of the women asked about the plugs in our assholes and Mistress explained that the jewels at the end were our birthstones and that we wore them 24/7. Then Mistress turned around and lifted her dress and pulled her panties down and showed the crowd the plug that she wore as well.

The crowd roared in approval, but one jackass called out, "Cover up that old nasty ass!" People gasped at how rude that sounded. Mistress immediately took control of the situation. She asked, "What is your name Sir?" He responded, "Marvin."

Mistress smiled and asked, "Have you ever been with an older woman Sir?" He said, "No fucking way. What do I want with old nasty pussy like yours, when there is sexy young pussy available?" The crowd was quiet as Mistress started to weave a web for the jackass. "Sir, suppose I were to prove that you are wrong, would you be man enough to admit you were wrong and apologize to me in front of everyone?"

He was arrogant when he said, "I doubt you could do anything to excite me, you are way passed your prime you old whore. But yes, I am man enough to admit if I were wrong."

Mistress smiled, "Good, remember what you said young man." Then she turned to Mike and said, "Release Becca." Once the leather cuffs were removed I got to hands and knees and kissed Mistress' feet and Said, "How may I serve you Mistress?"

Mistress reached down to help me up, "Undress me slave." I reached up and unzipped her dress and helped her out of it. Then I unhooked her bra and her massive tits tumbled out. Finally, I got on my knees and reached up to slide her panties down. My hands trembled a bit as I did. Mistress continued to stare at Marvin until she was naked in front of him. I saw the look of satisfaction in her eyes as she noticed the bulge in Marvin's pants.

She asked, "Do you see the difference between my cunt and those of my girls Sir? Their cunts are shaven, mine is not. See that little strip of hair just above my clit Sir? That strip is what separates a dominant woman like myself from my slave girls over there. As a Domme, that means I do not have to fuck whomever I am told to, but for now, I am going to act like a slave so I can please you. Would you like that Sir?"

Marvin looked at Mistress and said arrogantly, "Sure, whatever." Mistress then turned around so she could show people she was branded as well. Mistress explained, "Though I am not a slave, I do consider myself part of the sisterhood of sluts so I had my ass branded too. The "S" on my right ass cheek tells people I am a slut and the other "S" is for my sister who just recently passed, she was a slut too.

Mistress looked at me, "Prepare me slave." Looking at Marvin she asked, "Have you ever fucked a woman's ass before Sir." Marvin shook his head and Mistress smiled, "This will be your lucky day Sir." I could not hide my excitement, I knew my cunt was getting wet and my labia were obviously swollen as I reached for Mistress' plug and slowly pulled it out. I put it on the table next Marvin. He could see it was nasty, but that seemed to excite him all the more.

I took the bottle of lube and asked the bartender to warm it up for me. After the microwave beeped, he took it out and handed it to me. Mistress bent over, but never took her eyes off Marvin. As she bent over, her tits swayed side to side. Mistress must have been enjoying this public lewd display because I saw her nipple were like diamonds. I started to lube her asshole and then pushed my fingers inside her asshole to push the lube deep inside her. Mistress moaned softly as she stared directly at Marvin. Marvin subconsciously started to rub his cock as he watched Mistress and I.

Mistress giggled, "Please Sir, don't do that, I will help you with that." Marvin realized what he was doing and stopped. I giggled to myself as I saw Marvin blush. Then I squirted lube into my hand and started to massage Mistress' cunt. She really did not need the lube, she was already wet, but I fingered her to a soft orgasm. Mistress turned to kiss me and then said, "Thank you slave." Mistress whispered something to me and I smiled and nodded, "Yes Mistress"

Mistress then got on her knees in front of Marvin and pulled his pants down. When his cock was exposed it was rock hard. Mistress leaned in and licked his pee hole, tasting the pre cum and said, "Seems you are excited Sir."

Marvin lost some of his arrogance, "Maybe." Mistress took his cock into her mouth and made loud suckling noises as she pleasured him. Marvin could not help himself and started to groan.

Once Marvin was naked, Mistress had him lay on the filthy floor, She stood over him and turned so she was facing away from him giving him a great view of her ass. "Get ready Sir, its time for you to fuck this old ladies wrinkled ass." She slowly lowered her body and impaled her asshole on to his hard cock. He leaned forward and rode him "reverse cowgirl" so he could watch his cock slide in and out of her asshole.

The experienced whore changed her pace constantly bringing him right to the edge of cumming, just to stop before he could finally explode. She looked back and asked Marvin, "Enjoying this Sir." Marvin was way too far gone to answer coherently and just moaned loudly.

People were quiet as they watched Mistress take full control of this arrogant jackass. Mistress stood up and smiled at how nasty his cock was, covered in her shit. She reached down to help him up and then got on her knees and took his filthy cock into her mouth. Once it was clean, she leaned back and smiled and asked, "Enjoying this Sir?" He moaned and then Mistress said, "Let me finish you off Sir, but let me make it really special for you."

She stood up and gently pushed Marvin to a post in the bar. I saw people looking at each other confused. I took Marvin's wrists and tied them behind his back around the post. Then Mistress got to her knees, "Are you ready to admit that you were wrong Sir?" Marvin said, "Fuck you you old bitch. You were not that good."

The room started to erupt in laughter, it was obvious that he was lying. Mistress smiled, "Maybe this will help you Sir." Mistress leaned in and started to give him an expert cock sucking. Just as he was about to cum, Mistress grabbed his balls and gave them a vicious twist, She stood up and brought her knee into his balls. The room was shocked as Marvin screamed out in pain. He bent over and would have fallen had he not been tied to the post.

Mistress reached out and I handed her a cock cage. She slipped it over is shrunken cock and then smiled as she locked it tight. "You stupid arrogant asshole. All you had to do was admit you were wrong and apologize like a man. Instead you decided to act like a fool and deny what was so obviously true. This old whore was getting you off better than any woman had ever done before."

Realizing he was trapped, Marvin started to cry, "Please, I am so sorry. You are right, you were amazing! Please finish getting me off. I want to cum so bad that my balls hurt."

Mistress' smile was cruel. "I gave you every chance, but you could not admit I got you excited, but your stupid male pride would not let you admit you were wrong. Now you will pay the price." She never hesitated and viciously kicked Marvin in his balls. Marvin was crying now from pain and humiliation.

Mistress turned, bare assed naked to the entire crowd and said, "All of you can torment this pathetic asshole as much as you want. Girls, feel free to suck or play with his cock, but if you dare let this piece of crap cum, you will answer to me! The crowd cheered as I handed Mistress the key to his cock cage and she put it around her neck. Then she walked to Marvin and smiled, "I own your worthless ass."

Then to torment him one last time, she bent over in front of him and started to grind her ass on his caged cock. Her tits jiggled and danced as she wiggled her ass on his caged cock. She did that till he was about to cum and then smiled and walked away. As she did she looked back and said, "I bet you wish you could fuck this old wrinkled ass!