Becca is Still a Whore Ch. 07

Story Info
The girls demonstrate their "unique" abilities.
2.2k words
4.62
4.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress went back to the front of the bar, bare assed naked, and people cheered her every step. It seems Marvin has been rude to most of the women there, regardless of their age. She stopped and took a bow making her tits jiggle and then she turned around with her ass to the crowd and pull her ass cheeks wide apart. I got behind her on my knees and licked her asshole and then licked her nasty butt plug. I could hear women gasping as I slowly push the plug back up her ass.

One of the women in the crowd called out, "Doesn't that hurt?" Mistress replied."At first it did, but now I lost without it." Then she looked at Masters and said, "Untie the slaves please Sirs." Once we were freed, Mistress brought us front and center. She looked at the crowd and said, "The men that are hosting this event have asked that we provide some special entertainment for you all. I will warn you now, it is kinky and nasty." Mike came out with some plastic whiffle ball bats and said, "Can I have a volunteer from the crowd please?"

One young girl timidly raised her hand and then stepped forward. Mike smiled and handed her the bat, "We call these bats our 'whore meters.' We are going to use this to measure how much of a whore these girls really are. Talking to the girl he said, "When I tell you too I want you to push the fat end of the bat into their pussies. Once the girl says 'stop,' then make a mark where the bat stopped inside her. Can you do that dear?"

The girl blushed, but nodded. Then Mike asked, "What is your name dear and how old are you?" She responded, "My name is Lisa and I am 23." The crowd clapped and before we could start, Lisa's boyfriend called out from the back and said, "Isn't Lisa a bit overdressed for this show?"

Mistress stopped everything and pulled Lisa aside, "You don't have to do this dear." Lisa blushed deeply, and said, "Yes Mistress I do. My boyfriend is also my Master, we had arranged this already with Mike, I promised I would do this." Mistress said, "That is fine dear, just so long as you are doing this willingly."

Lisa hesitated, but then started to remove her clothes. When she was down to her underwear, she looked to her boyfriend who called out, "Keep going." Lisa got naked and the crowd went wild. She was so different from us, her tits were perky and stood out with no sag. Her cunt was shaven indicating she was likely a submissive. Her skin was flawless and tanned, no markings at all. I could not help but smile to myself thinking that is what I looked like 40 years ago.

Mistress called out, "Nancy, you first. Go lay on the bar with your legs up to your tits so everyone can see what is happening." Nancy laid on the bar, legs spread wide. Everyone could see how excited she was. Lisa went to her and lubed her cunt, but as expected, she was soaked already. "Go ahead Lisa." With that, Lisa put the fat end of the bat to Nancy's swollen labia. Nancy cunt made a sloppy sound as it was pushed into her cunt.

Nancy moaned as the bat started to disappear inside her cunt. Nancy said, "Stop," and then Lisa used a marker to indicate where the bat stopped. Mistress called out, "Go ahead Nancy, have fun." Nancy started to rock back and forth until she shuddered and had an intense orgasm.

Lisa pulled the bat out and the audience cheered when they saw that her cunt was now a gaping hole. Nancy grabbed her legs and pulled them up to her chest giving the crowd a good view of her battered cunt. Mistress told Lisa to take the bat to Marvin who was tied to the post. Lisa did as commanded and then Mistress called out, "Lick it clean Marvin. If you don't I will use the bat and fuck your pathetic ass." Marvin knew he had no choice and obeyed.

All of us would take a turn on the bar and once the distance was marked, we got to fuck ourselves. I was sure I would win, but at the last moment, Sue beat me out.

Lisa's boyfriend called out, "Take a turn Lisa." I heard Lisa say softly, "Yes Master," as she climbed up on to the bar. She lifted her legs and I was the one to lube her and then placed the fat part of the bat by her cunt, I told her I would go slow, but then her boyfriend called out, "Don't be gentle." Lisa looked at me and said, "He is right Ma'am, I like it hard and fast." I placed the bat in position and pushed it hard. Lisa groaned and said, "More please Ma'am, fuck me."

We were all so impressed, that we forgot to measure as Lisa's screams filled the air and she came so hard she squirted around the bat. She looked at her boyfriend/Master and said, "Thank you Master."

Mistress walked over to Sue and said, "She reminds me of you at her age. I am thinking of opening a whorehouse down here, do you think she would work with us?" Sue said simply, "I know a whore when I see one, trust me that girl is a whore. With proper training she can be great."

We thought we were done until Mistress said, "Okay girls, now lets see who can do best with their assholes?" Mistress had us bend over and went down the line taking the plugs from our asses and placing them on the bar so everyone could see how big they were. I remember the sounds of the women gasping at the enormous size of the butt plugs as they slid out of our assholes.

Nancy went first and was on her hands and knees on top of the bar. Lisa lubed her asshole and placed the fat end at her anal opening and went very slowly, pushing it until her anal ring opened, once that happened the bat slid in quite a bit.

Once Nancy said, "Stop," Lisa marked the bat and then used it to fuck Nancy with it. Lisa was really enjoying herself as Nancy reached between her legs to play with herself. After Nancy screamed, the bat was removed and again there was a gaping hole. Mistress invited people to take a closer look, If Nancy was embarrassed by what was going on, she never showed it.

Lisa marked the bat and then pulled it out. As expected it had streaks of shit up and down the sides. Lisa never hesitated and brought the nasty bat to Marvin. Marvin shook his head 'No,' but Mistress said, "If you resist, you will never get to cum." Marvin knew he was defeated and obeyed again.

Like the first contest, we all took a turn on the bar, but this time Julie could take part. The sounds of our assholes getting fucked was in the air, but there were no nasty scents, that is because we do not use spices and eat lots of fruit, that eliminates the nasty smell that most people hate about scat play.

We all did well, but I was so glad that Julie won. I know she felt bad not being able to enter the first round of play.

Everyone watched as Julie brought the bat to Marvin who licked it submissively. Mistress said, you did well Marvin, I hope you have learned your lesson." Marvin begged, "Yes Mistress, I have, please let me cum. I have to cum so bad my balls hurt."

"Okay Marvin, here is the deal. If you suck Julie off, she will suck you." Marvin hesitated, but nodded, "Yes Mistress." Julie smiled as she came over and then everyone noticed she had put a pink bow on her clit and lady parts (cock and balls). Marvin opened wide and Julie put her tiny clit into his mouth. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth her lady parts slapping his chin as she did.

Julie said, "When I cum, do not swallow it." The hormones that Julie takes make it possible for her to cum almost as easily and as often, as any woman does, but when she cums, she cums a lot. When she finally came, she came so hard that cum dribbled from Marvin's mouth.

She sighed softly as she pulled her clit from his mouth and then said, "Open wide and look at Mistress." When he did, he realized that Mistress had been videoing the entire scene. Marvin's mouth as dripping as Mistress said, "Swallow." Marvin obeyed and swallowed every drop. Mistress now said, "Look into the camera and say, "I am a cock sucker."

After he swallowed, Mistress finally unlocked Marvin's cock and balls. Mistress then told Julie to suck Marvin's cock. As expected, he did not last long. All of the frustration that Marvin suffered and the intensity of his orgasm were too much for Marvin, as he cried as he came.

Mistress walked behind Marvin and untied him and Marvin sank to his knees. Mistress go on her knees and took Marvin's mouth and placed it on her bare breast. "Go ahead dear, suckle on Mommy's tits." That was exactly what poor Marvin needed, tears dripped on to Mistress' big tits as Marvin suckled her like a baby. Mistress rocked him back and forth.

The people in the bar watched the scene unfold and were in a sort of shocked silence. Mistress smiled and said to Mike. "I have a nasty idea, do you mind if I have my girls do something special?" Mike said. "Are you kidding? You can do whatever you want."

Mistress said to Marvin, "You will be my slave tonight, understand boy?" Marvin was putty in her hands now, "Whatever you want Mistress." Marvin went with Mike and brought out all of the whiffle ball bats.

Then she said, "Girls, bend over the bar." We obeyed bent over, tits hanging low, our assed high in the air. Lisa said, "May I joined them please Mistress?" "Of course Lisa, go next to Sue." She did as told. The room was presented with 6 naked women and one beautiful sissy bent over.

Mistress faced the crowd. "Ladies, can I get some volunteers please?" One woman called out, "Do we have to take off our clothes?" That brought a nervous laugh from the audience. Mistress smiled and said, "Let's call this a clothing optional zone."

7 women came forward. They were a mix of different ages, sizes and shapes. "OK ladies, if you are going to take off your clothes, now is the time." Four of them got naked and the other three got down to their underwear.

Marvin fetched the leather cuffs and told the women to tie the girls to the top rail of the bar. Then Mistress realized we were short one pair of cuffs. A man called out, "I got you covered." The man reached back to his belt and took out a pair of handcuffs. He looked at Mistress, "I am a cop Ma'am, I always have cuffs on me." Mistress thanked him and then said, "Cops have always been our best customers. Thank you for your service Sir."

Once all the girls were bent over the bar and cuffed, Marvin gave the girls their bats. Mistress said, "Okay girls, fuck the girls asshole with the bats." The girls really got into it and were fucking them so hard, some of them started to sweat. All of the slaves were moaning loudly. This continued until the girls all orgasmed. As the girls came, one by one, the fucking stopped, but the bats were kept in their assholes.

I remember thinking how obscene the whole scene must have looked, all of us bent over with whiffle ball bats sticking out of our assholes. When I saw a picture of it the next day, it looked even nastier than I could have imagined. Mistress looked to the cop and smiled, "Would you like to do the honors Sir?" All of the bats that came out of our asses were nasty. Men asked to pay for the bats to keep as souvenirs. They paid big money for them. Mistress collected the money and made sure it was all donated to our local homeless shelter.

Mistress saw how excited the crowd was and asked, "Who would like to jerk off into the girl's wide open assholes?" The men went crazy and lined up. Soon all of our gaping assholes were filled with cum dripping down our thighs ruining our stockings. Many of the women were so into it that they were getting naked from the waist down and playing with themselves.

After a bit, Mistress untied us and had them serving drinks to everyone in the bar. Lisa went back to her Master and instead of sitting down, he kept her on her knees at her feet.

When we served the drinks, the men tipped us. Since we had nowhere to put the tips, the men pushed the money into our cunts or gaping assholes. I remember thinking to myself, "I wonder if the shelter will mind that the money donated to them will stink of cum and piss?

Finally Mike stood up and announced. "Okay folks, I hope you are ready for more, now comes the main attraction!"