Becca is Still a Whore Ch. 08

Story Info
Old ladies doing really nasty bukkake.
3.2k words
4.38
4.5k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story I have been developing in the last few chapters. All of the girls have had bats shoved up our cunts and nasty assholes and then been fucked with those bats. Included in the group of whores to be abused was a young girl (23) named Lisa. Her boyfriend/Master had ordered her to take part in the bat competition, but as it turns out she did so willingly and loved it.

Mike then faced the crowd and said, "We have one last treat for y'all before starting the fun. Becca and Julie, come up here girls." As we got in front of everyone I noticed Julie's little clit was rock hard. I loved that my sister is a sissy and that she is be treated as just "one of the girls."

Marvin brought out 2 buckets. There was steam rising from the buckets so whatever was in the buckets was hot. Julie and I stood in front of the room and placed our hands on top of our heads. Inside the buckets were gallons of hot olive oil. Then Mike and Steve dipped brushes into the oil and literally painted our bodies. In no time every inch of our bodies were covered in oil and glistened in the lights.

Steve put a leather belt around my waist. On each side of the belts were leather cuffs. Then my wrists were cuffed to the belt so I was completely immobilized. Julie dipped her hands into the oil and rubbed the oil all over Mike, Steve and Paul's cocks. Julie got on her hands and knees and Mike explained, "Becca has always been our favorite whore. She allows us to tie her like this and then fuck her armpits.

I got on my knees and Mike got in front of me and Steve got behind me. They pushed their cocks into my armpits. Steve said, "Her pits are warm and slippery. Mmmm, this feels as good as any cunt I have ever fucked."

As Mike and Steve were fucking my pits, Paul (Mike's son) got behind Julie. His oil covered cock slipped easily into Julie's sissy cunt. As he fucked her, she slapped her ass hard enough to leave imprints on her tender skin. I heard some women gasp as the men started to speed up fucking us both.

Mistress saw some men reaching for their cocks to jerk off and she called out, "Don't you dare cum! We have plans for those cocks!" The men laughed, but let go of their cocks. Soon my right armpit started to get hot and wet as Mike came first, his brother was not far behind. I loved the sensation of their cum oozing from my armpits dripping down the side of my body.

Soon Paul grunted as he filled Julie's sissy cunt with a load of cum. After he was done cumming, he got behind Julie and licked all of his cum out of her asshole. Then he walked around in front of Julie and she licked his filthy cock clean.

Julie came over to me and helped me stand up and then all the girls turned to face the bar. All of our nasty asses were drenched in cum as man after man jerked off into our into our dirty assholes. Mistress had us line up at the bar, except for Lisa. Once again we were tied to the bar. I was not tied like the other girls because my wrists were still tied tightly to my waist.

Mistress went up and down and all of us and inspected our assholes. None of us showed the tiniest bit of shame or modesty to be displayed in such an obscene manner in front of a roomful of strangers. Mistress pushed her fingers inside Julie's asshole and said to Paul, "You did a nice job of licking her clean dear." Paul just blushed and realized he liked the taste of cum.

Then Mistress took the huge putt plugs and handed them to Lisa and had her reinsert the plugs. Between the cum and anal gaping, the plugs slid in easy. Mistress looked at Lisa and explained, "The plugs went in easy, but they will be almost impossible to remove." "Why is that Mistress?" Mistress smiled, "The plugs were covered in their own shit dear, between the drying shit and the gobs of cum drying, it will seem like the plugs are cemented inside their assholes. They will all have to soak in a warm bath before they can be removed.

I looked up into the mirror above the bar and I could see many of the women were fascinated as they watched the plugs being pushed in. I know that they will likely experiment with having their assholes plugged too.

Once we were plugged and then released, we stood bare assed naked in front of everyone as Mike explained what was going to happen next. "All right guys, I hope you have rested enough so that you can cum again, because the girls have consented to a bukkake party."

One of the men called out from the audience, "What limits are there in using the whores?" Mike said, "Well it is obvious we have no one underage, so I would say, so long as safe words or gestures are respected, I would say there are no limits." Mike then looked to Mistress who nodded in agreement.

Questions were called out; "Can we piss on them. Can we make them puke? How about slapping their faces or abusing their tits? Can we fuck Becca's pits?" Mistress chuckled and said all of that was fine, "However, I am afraid I will have to insist the plugs stay inside their asses, so no anal sex this time."

One of the women that was in her underwear from earlier asked, "How about us girls, can we get in on the fun, or do we just have to watch?" Mistress said, "No worries dear, I want you all to have fun."

Then Mistress paired us off and stand in a circle a few feet apart. Nancy was paired with Annie, Julie with Marsha and I was paired with Sue. I was still tied so that men could use either my pits or my mouth. All of us wear slave collars 24/7. The collars we wear are very elegant with the word SLAVE engraved in them and have our birthstones on either side of the word. They also have rings on the collar so that leashed can be attached. Mistress then connected fine chains to the rings of each of the paired girl's collars. Seeing the slaves chained together like that really created an intensely kinky atmosphere.

Once the chaining was completed, Mistress separated us again in a circle a few feet from each pair of slaves. The slaves got on to their knees so they could start sucking cock. Just before they were ready to begin, Lisa's Master called out, "Can I have my girl join please Mistress?" Just like before, Mistress asked Lisa if she was doing this willingly and she smiled and nodded.

Mistress looked perplexed. "I always insist that my whores work in teams, you will see why in a bit. I don't like my slaves working alone." Mistress then went to Lisa and attached a chain to the dog collar her Master had her wear and then looked at Lisa, "You can see I always wear a slave collar as well, but not for the same reason as my girls do. I am not a slave. Look at my collar, where the girls' collars says the word SLAVE, my collar says LINDA. I wear this collar in memory of my late sister, Linda, who was also a slave and whore.

Mistress then connected the other end of the chain to her own collar and the two of them got on their knees together. Mike went over to Mistress, "Please Mistress, you do not have to degrade yourself like this, you are a Domme, not a slave." Mistress was touched by Mike's concern but said, "Thank you dear, but it has been ages since I have done this, I am actually looking forward to it."

Mike told the people there to pick their whores and move to them so we could suck their cocks. He said, "Go ahead guys, don't be shy." The he added, "Ladies you are welcome to use them as well." Soon we all had clusters of men around us.

At first the men were patient. Mistress had us work in pairs for a reason, one of us would suck their cock, while the other one pushed their tongue up into their assholes. In time, they got impatient and soon all the slaves were sucking cocks. I had one cock in my mouth and I felt something wet and warm on my face. Someone was jerking off on my face and had just cum. Soon others started doing the same thing and my face and hair was drenched and cum dripped on to my tits.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Mike had put a belt and cuffs around Sue's waist and men were fucking her pits too. Sue caught my eye and we smiled at each other as we each had men in our pits. I felt my tits being mauled and pawed at as I felt cum spurting on to my wet warm armpits.

As the evening progressed the men became more aggressive. They started to slap our faces and tits. I got off a few times as someone fingered my cunt as I sucked cock. I noticed Mistress had a longer line then most. I seems men were eager to have their cocks sucked by an old lady.

One man grabbed my hair roughly and pushed his cock down my throat. He ignored everything about me except my mouth and pulled me around like a rag doll. His cock was quite big and soon I was gagging on it. He gave me a nasty look as he pushed his cock deep in my mouth as he started to cum. I was gagging as his cum spewed down my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and held it in place until he finished cumming.

Once he removed his hand and pulled his cock out, I puked all over my tits and belly. People laughed at me and the men around me spit on my face and the women called me a "disgusting pig."

That seemed to set the other men off and they all started gagging us, making us puke. All of us except Mistress. The Masters remembered how offended Mistress got when they did not slap her ass but slapped all the other women as we got into the van. Keeping that in mind, the Masters went over to her and presented their cocks to her. Mistress was sucking Master Scott while Master Bob held her head in place and then pushed her head down on the cock. Master Scott kept his cock in place as he came and then pulled out as Mistress puked all over herself. Master Scott screamed, "You old fucking slut you puked on my cock." Master slapped her face and then both men stood and pissed on her.

Most of the audience was shocked at what happened, but they did not hear Mistress say, "Thank you Sirs." I realized Mistress needed that to have her pride restored. Before I could think any further, I felt my face being slapped and piss soaking my face and hair. This was happening to all of us and now both men and women were spitting on us. "Filthy whores!"

All of us were using as many different cock sucking techniques as we could. Marsha, the newest whore, had been sucking cocks and keeping up with the rest of us. She was also using some of the newer techniques she had learned. Just as the men were about to cum, she would put her finger up their assholes and milk their prostates. Other times, she would bite on their cocks as they came. Most men were shocked by that, they loved the added sensation.

As she finished up with one of the men, she rolled over, unhooked her chain and got on her hands and knees and crawled to Mistress to lick the cum and piss from her face. Once she was done, she whispered in her ear and the both women smiled wickedly. Marsha helped Mistress to her feet. Mistress was covered in cum, piss and puke like the rest of us. She then said loudly, "Everyone stop what you are doing, Marsha has a nasty idea."

Mistress wiped the cum from her face and looked at Lisa, "Come here dear." By now, Lisa knew better than to walk to Mistress. Lisa realized that all of the whores there were just sexual animals so she crawled to Mistress. "Lay on your back and bring your knees to your tits girl." Lisa obeyed and then Mistress told everyone there, "Lisa is the only slut here that does not have a plug in her asshole. It seems a shame not to use that beautiful asshole of hers." Mistress bent over and pulled Lisa's ass cheeks wide apart, "Gentlemen, fill this beautiful asshole."

With that, the men formed a circle around Lisa and Mistress. She continued to keep her asshole spread as the men dumped gobs of cum into her exposed hole. Mistress and Marsha took turns dipping their fingers into Lisa's dirty asshole to feed Lisa the cum and then smear cum and shit all over her face. Some of the men had cum too recently to be able to cum again, so they pissed in her asshole and on her face. Lisa's Master finished Lisa off by putting his cock in her asshole and leaning over the girl as he fucked her hard and fast.

When Lisa's Master was done he pulled out of Lisa's ass. Lisa had a lot of cum and air pressed into her asshole. As her Master's cock was almost out of her, she farted loudly, spewing cum all over his cock and balls. The people watching cheered loudly and then Lisa got back on her knees and licked her Master's cock and balls clean.

I watched as one of the women in her underwear got naked and then wrapped her legs around Marsha and started to grind her cunt along Marsha's face. The woman came in no time and then pissed all over Marsha. That seemed to motivate the other women and soon all of us had cunts in our faces.

After everyone had cum at least once, many of them twice, Mike told the bartender, "Drinks for everyone." As the people crowded around the bar, the men put our leashes on and Mike said, "These whores stink, let's take them out for an airing." Sue and I had our hands strapped at our sides. The men put leather cuffs on the other women behind their backs. Tied and bare assed naked, they took us outside into the nasty part of the city.

Even early in the morning, there were people out that gawked at us as we were paraded down the street. Some got really bold and asked us to suck their cocks, the men protected us and told them to move along. A few asked if they could jerk off as we all watched. The men allowed that. All the girls felt like attractions at a freak show (which I guess is exactly what we were).

Finally we came to an area that was well lit. We were pushed down to our knees and the men left us there. Naked, drenched in piss and cum, tied and helpless, we were all terrified. Poor Marsha was so scared that she peed herself.

After a few minutes, it got much worse. A large group of men surrounded us. The leader said, "What do we have here? Some disgusting, ragged old white whores." He yelled, "What the fuck do you think you are doing in our neighborhood? You are disrespecting us. Let's teach them a lesson boys."

The men grabbed us by our hair and started slapping us in our faces, tits and spitting on us. Then they grabbed our cunts and rudely pushed our fingers inside us. Poor Julie had her lady parts being grabbed and twisted.

"You bitches want to live? You better treat us right." They pulled their cocks out and put them in front of our faces. We all started to suck them. Some of the men were black and their cocks were huge. Luckily they must have been excited because they all came quickly. "Dirty whores, can't even make us last long enough to enjoy it."

They stood us up and then the men kicked us in our cunts and we fell hard on the ground rolling around in agony. Julie was punched in her belly so hard that she started to puke all over us. I had the presence of mind to look at Mistress and remarkably, she was doing better than I expected.

Finally they pulled us roughly to our feet and yelled out, "Get these bitches outta here before we really get mad." Our men came out immediately and reattached our leashes and brought us back to the bar.

Once we got back into the bar, the people cheered. The men pushed us roughly to our knees and said, "Last chance guys, if you want to cum again now is the time to do so. Make a circle around these skanks and jerk off on them.

Before they came, the men pushed us on to the ground and made us lay there as they jerked off on us. The scene was fucking bizarre, a gang of men jerking off and cum spewing through the air, soaking us completely. Then one man started to piss on us and soon all of them were. After the men were done, the women came over and started kicking us in our bellies and in our ribs. The whole scene must have been planned because none of the women had their shoes on. That meant it really hurt, without doing any real damage.

Finally the women pissed on us. The humiliation was intense. After everyone left, we all us laid there crying and sobbing. Even Mistress had tears in her eyes. "I am sorry girls, but I can't hold out any longer." She released a long hard stream of piss creating a small puddle. Soon we all had to pee.

The men came over and smiled wickedly, "Did you have fun girls? We all know, this is how you need to be treated. Admit it, you loved every minute of it."

Then the men left us, still tied and bruised, huddling close to each other, sobbing and laying in our own piss. I noticed Sue was gently rocking back and forth until she squeezed her thighs hard enough to cum. One by one we all did the same thing. Julie leaned into my back and started to grind her clit on me till she came too. That is how we all fell asleep.